Team Single (Mavi)

By xumat_mdj

Avi and Mitch are the only ones of Pentatonix that are single. The other three members are constantly teasing... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Sixteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part 21
Part 21.5
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 51.5
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Team Single Book Two?

Part 20

4.6K 183 41
By xumat_mdj

"I know!"

Avi called me to let me know Kevira was alright. He sounded a little shaky. Was he alright?

"Are you... Are you good?"

He didn't answer. I heard him take a deep breath.

"Avi?"

"Wha- Yes? I'm sorry."

"You okay?"

"Yeah, just... a lot going on."

I hadn't realized I started pacing around the living room. I hated when someone close to me was even the slightest bit uncomfortable. I wanted to do something. Anything. Wait, was he crying?

"Avi?"

"Hm?"

"Are you crying?"

"What? No! My nose is running. I think spending a day in your cold ass apartment with no shirt might not have been the best decision."

I relaxed. I was actually shocked I wasn't the first one sick this year. Anguilla. Dammit, I was the first one sick. Scott was belting Bang Bang, again, and dancing in the small space between the couch and the coffee table. Avi laughed at the noise. I rolled my eyes and went into my room.

"Bang, Bang all over you! I know you want it."

I smiled and shook my head at him before closing my door and laying down on my bed with my legs hanging off the edge. I had to make sure Avi was alright, then I would have another living room party with Scott.

"Fuck nugget?"

"Yeah?"

"You sure you're alright?"

He was silent again.

"No. No, I'm not."

We both sat in silence for a moment. I pulled myself up on my bed and leaned back against the wall.

"I mean, I was alright, but I guess my past is haunting me." His voice cracked as he spoke the words. He sounded so unbalanced. My empathy was getting the better of me. "I thought if I thought about something else the crash wouldn't bother me, but..." The light and hollow laugh that blew into my ear was painful. I could physically feel my heart drop. My breathing hitched.

"Fuck nugget?"

"Yeah, Mitchie?"

"I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 68 5
Mitch Grassi is happily engaged to the man of his dreams, Scott and feels like he finally has his life figured. When he meets Avi Kaplan for the firs...
2.1K 84 47
You are a recent college grad and you've been having a hard time trying to find a job.You are a big fan of Pentatonix since your freshman year of col...
54.6K 1.2K 27
Kirstie is in love with Scott and she doesn't know how to tell him, but what will she do when someone tells her that he loves her?
23.3K 980 20
it's been three years since pentatonix broke up and kirstin left los angeles. three years since she left everyone she loves behind so she could start...