Izuku x Black Fem Reader

By ninatheestallion

"Also why do you talk like that" the brown skinned girl said. "l-like w-what" responded Izuku (who is current... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Quirks and Abilities
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Outfits and Poses
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 13

11.6K 480 157
By ninatheestallion

A/N This is pretty much a filler chapter. I don't think it's good. I made this story off of one of my many fantasies but mine only stick with me for about a week so I've been closing inspiration to write the story. Dont worry I'm still going to update the story it might just not be as good.

You guys decided to have another sleepover where you messed around and watched inside out. halfway through the movie Inko was already crying because the girl was growing up and she was having "mama pains".

By the part where her friend from her imagination died you were all bawling. Huddled into the couch together crying out all the tears from just watching a simple movie. Almost immidietly after everyone finished crying you made sure everyone put lotion on.

You guys decided to live stream you making dinner, and the stream got a lot of views because Izuku goes to UA. Of course you went there too but no one knew that.

During the entire hour long stream where you taught the viewers how you make your food "the back way" you guys kept getting comments saying "aww what a cute couple". You just decided to ignore them. 

After finishing dinner and the livestream class 1A were going to FaceTime to get eh homework done together so everyone would be there. Since you were staying over at Izuku's house you both go on on his iPad meaning you guys had to sit really close together. 

when mina saw this she said "ouu looks like we have a new couple" with a smug look. to which you responded with "Mina shut up before I drag yo buy your horns" with a playful grin on your face.

At one point you were tired of being squashed up so you just put your leg over his."hey I hope this doesn't make you uncomfortable" You said not even sparing him a glance and because you were in your zone. "o-oh y-yea this i-is fine" Izuku stuttered out with a massive blush adorning his face

A/N 

This is unedited. I'm sorry this chapter is so short I just wanted to put something out there incase I can't update tonight. 

UM GUYS THIS IS ME ABOTU 2 MINUTES LATER AND IM NUMBER ONE IN THE IZUKUMIDORYIA TAB WHAT THE FRICK YOU GUYS THIS IS AMAZING I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH I'M DEINITLY UPDATING TWO MORE TIMES TODAY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.5K 4.1K 55
Is it alright to be selfish? It was supposed to be a mission like every other one, nothing they didn't do before. But one miscalculation led to one...
1M 36.9K 47
(l/n) (y/n), a very hostile girl whom despised everyone and everyone despised her. izuku midoriya, a very sweet boy who was popular with his classmat...
39.1K 926 32
"๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฎ! ๐™‹๐™ค๐™ฅ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ข ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™—๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™˜๐™" [L/N] [Y/N] is a crazy ass bitch but everyone loves her, come join her and her class...
5.9K 219 54
[COMPLETED] Heiress to the richest company in the world. The government of Japan has good relationships with your grandfather. It was the duty of the...