It Started On Instagram

By mahiramehta

Cover :- @callmesancheti Story of two people who meet on Instagram. They became friends on Instagram just f... More

Character info
Chapter -1
Chapter -2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter -7
Chapter -9
Chapter -10
Chapter -11
Chapter -12
Chapter-13
Chater-14
Chapter -15
Chapter-16
Chapter -17
Chapter -18
Chapter-19
Chapter-20

Chapter -8

262 28 69
By mahiramehta

After 2 days..

Piyali and Ansh didn't talk for next 2 days to each other. Piyali was extremely hurt by his words and Ansh didn't wanted to look weak in front of her,so he didn't text her.

Evening..

Piyali just got free and seat in her room balcony taking her phone and looking at the children playing on the road, when she got the message of Ansh on her phone.

"Hey" Ansh texted her.

"Hi", Piyali replied.

" How are you baby ?" Ansh asked.

" I am fine. What about you?" Piyali asked.

" I am good" Ansh said.

" How was your day?" Piyali asked while trying to talk normally to him.

" Don't ask only. Studies , hospital everything is taking a troll on me. I hardly get time this days", Ansh told her.

" Take care of yourself baby. Don't exhaust yourself and sleep and eat on proper time", Piyali told him  concerned.

"You come here baby, to take care of me", Ansh told her while trying to flirt with her.

" I wish, I could come there", Piyali said while finally smiling after 2 days.

They both talked for next half an hour  and forgot the fight which they had 2 days back.

Few days later..

"Happy 4 months anniversary baby", Piyali wishes Ansh as soon as she woke up .

She knew she won't get his reply instantly so she kept her phone aside and started doing her morning chores.

Vansh woke up at 10,  after getting freshen up and having his breakfast he saw Piyali's message.

"Happy 4 months to you too baby", Ansh replied her.

" When will you be free , so that we can talk on call?" Piyali asked him as soon as he wished her.

" May be in the evening", Ansh replied.

"Ok. You remember right , today we are going to see each other for the first time?" Piyali reminded him.

" I have to go baby. Talk to you later", Ansh texted her.

From past a month Piyali was telling him to send his photo or show his face on video call but he use to always decline. Then a few back back he told her , that they will see each other 1st time on there 4th month anniversary. But still Ansh is not willing to reveal himself to her. So he very gracefully avoided the topic.

" Ok baby. See you in the evening ", Piyali texted him.

Ansh started studying while Piyali was busy with her own work. She was excited to see how her boyfriend looks like.

Evening

6 p.m

" Hey , can we talk?" Piyali messaged Ansh.

"Wait for 5 minutes baby , I will call you", Ansh texted her.

Exactly after 5 minutes Ansh called her.

" Hi baby ", Piyali spoke as soon as she recieved the call.

" Hellow baby", Ansh greeted her back.

" Can I do video call to see you?" Piyali asked him excitedly.

" No baby. You send me your photo and then I will send you my photo", Ansh told her.

" Baby , why to see each other in photos, when we can see each other on video call?" Piyali asked him disappointedly.

" Let's not fight on this baby and once do what I am saying you to do", Ansh told her calmly.

" Ok", Piyali said and sent him her photo.

Ansh saw her photo and first thing which came in his mind is cute.

" Say something baby. Why are you quiet?" Piyali asked him.

" You look cute baby. Can't take my eyes off from your face", Ansh told her honestly.

" Thank you baby but, I am disappointed that I look cute to my boyfriend rather then being hot and sexy", Piyali told him pouting.

Ansh just laughed at her and that was a music to Piyali's ears.

"Keep laughing always. I love the sound of your laugh", Piyali told him smiling.

"Ok baby", Ansh said smiling.

" Now send me your photo , even I want to know how my boyfriend look", Piyali told him impatiently.

Ansh too sent his photo to Piyali.

Ansh was wearing  jeans with navy blue t- shirt and round glasess.

"Baby, when did you click this pic and you have glasses?" Piyali asked him.

" 6 months back , when I went on a trip with my 3 friends to Gujrat and no I don't have number glasses", Ansh told her.

" Oohh ok. You look handsome baby", Piyali told him.

" Thanks baby", Ansh told her smiling.

"How was your trip ? " Piyali asked.

"It was good baby but one incident had happened which frightened us the most", Ansh told her.

" Why ? What happened?" Piyali asked curiously.

" At 1 night we were driving and there was high music in our car and the song which was been played was "jalak dikhla jaa" and suddenly our car stopped moving. It is not getting start only even after checking everything. We all got scared and then again tried luckily it started and then in full speed we went to a near by village", Ansh told her.

" Oohh God. There was some hotel there?" Piyali asked excited to know what happened next.

" One shop was open there , so we asked him to help us as there was no hotel there and we wanted to stay somewhere", Ansh said.

" He helped you?" Piyali asked.

" He told us to stay at his home, we were not feeling sleepy so we took ball and bat from him and started playing cricket", Ansh told her.

" Very good", Piyali told him sarcastically .

" One of my friend wanted a girl to fuck. He was too horny", Ansh told her laughing.

"Oohh , then you tried finding a girl for him?" Piyali asked.

" We didn't wanted to die. We told him to control himself otherwise our bodies will reach home as this villagers will not let us be alive", Ansh told her horrified.

" Ya, nice you did that, you didn't listen to your friend because if he would get a girl, you also would have that urge to fuck someone", Piyali said while feeling jealous.

" Haa , this is true", Ansh told her knowing that she is jealous.

" I wasn't there in your life at that time but now if you even think of fucking someone, I will kill you. I am possessive about my love and I won't share you with anyone", Piyali told him honestly.

"Chill baby , I am only yours. I won't even think about anyone other then you. My heart and my soul is only yours ", Ansh told her.

" You better be. I can tolerate everything in life but I can't tolerate cheating. For me , honesty and loyalty are the main pillar of any relationship", Piyali told him.

" I will always be honest and loyal to you baby. I love you baby", Ansh told her.

"I love you too baby", Piyali told him smilingly.

" Chalo baby , I have to go now. Let's talk tomorrow", Ansh told her.

"Bye baby . Take care", Piyali told him and cut the call.

*********************************
Hellow guys..

How are you all??

I know I haven't updated for almost 2 and a half month and you all must be very angry with me but I wasn't happy with the response I was getting for this story. But then when I got messages from my loyal readers, it really felt nice. That was the encouragement I needed and so here I am with my new update.

So guys how's the chapter ?

Did you enjoyed reading it?

Share your views with me and do vote and comment.

Next update 🔜

"Happy Dussehra" guys.

May this Corona ends now and all remain healthy and wealthy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SHIKWA (✔) By ~

Fanfiction

57.3K 4.8K 20
'If you don't clear your misunderstandings in time, they become the reason for distance forever.' 'Beware of the half truth. You may have gotten hold...
10.6K 1.7K 20
"We became friends but I don't know when your presence becomes so important to me and that time I know I'm in love with you." If your partner is your...
158K 6.8K 51
When life is busy giving us the highs and lows, there is one thing that strengthen us to face them and that thing is called LOVE. The world's most pu...
11.7K 734 10
Some get love... Some won't... Sometimes love heals... Sometimes love breaks... Some love stories have a happy ending... Some won't... Some love stor...