𝐁𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐖𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐌𝐞

By VersachieAmour

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎? 𝚂𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚏𝚎𝚎𝚕𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎🥺 More

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨
𝐔𝐧
𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐱
𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐃𝐢𝐱
𝐎𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐃𝐨𝐮𝐳𝐞
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐳𝐞
𝐐𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐳𝐞
𝐒𝐞𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐃𝐢𝐱-𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐃𝐮𝐞𝐱
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐢𝐬
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐐𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐫𝐞
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐂𝐢𝐧𝐪
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐒𝐢𝐱
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐒𝐞𝐩𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐇𝐮𝐢𝐭
𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐍𝐞𝐮𝐟
𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞
Wassam

𝐕𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐭-𝐄𝐭-𝐔𝐧

571 27 2
By VersachieAmour

𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐲𝐧 𝐗𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐚 || 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐚/ 𝐆𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐳
𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐨 𝐍𝐂
𝟗:𝟏𝟔 𝐚𝐦

"Jandro!"

"..."

"ALEJANDRO!" I yelled looking around the house.

I seen Saiyr coming out of a room with a tray of food and she dropped it on the ground looking at me.

"Now why you just drop that boy food Sai.." Malaysia sucked her teeth picking it up not even looking at me.

"Laysia do you see her too?" She said softly.

"See who Sai?" She stood up looking up from the task.

"Heavyn?" Sai smiled sadly walking over to me and I put my arms up and she ran to me hugging me tightly.

"He relapsed.." she said softly into my shoulder. I nodded and kissed the top of her head.

I walked in the room Malaysia came out of and seen Jandro hugging a toilet throwing up. Before I could say anything.

"GET THE FUCK OUT! I don't need y'all's fucking help I'm not a baby!" Without looking he threw something in my direction.

"Wooow and here I was.." before I could finish my sentence he snapped his head in my direction. "Why'd you do it?" I sat next to him and he leaned back on me.

"You.. I saw you in the hospital... you were cold and pale how? Laysia saw your spirit how?"

"I got my heart stopped.. I had to do it to give Cartier a false sense of security. I killed em.. we're safe."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I wanted to Jandro but I had to go off the radar. Couldn't risk it, but what you take?"

"Nothing.."

"Bullshit."

"Why do you even care you fake ya own death. You probably don't een care about us no more."

"Jandro I did what I did to protect yo ass. If he knew I was still alive I'm sure he would've came after sumbody I loved the most. So I had to go so I could assure y'all's safety. I'm sorry, it had to be this way but I'm not leaving you again I promise. Is Saiyr pregnant?"

He smiled softly and nodded. "It's a girl.. she was gon name her after you."

"Whose baby is it?"

"Remy's"

"LETS GO!" I cheesed as he laughed they came in and sat with us.

I got on my phone looking at my tags. And I told them to enable their comments. And commented on it.

"Why tf did you comment fuck yo homie she dead?"

"She said sum what shoes she got on in her casket,"Saiyr laughed.

"Look it's only right."

"So what you do to him?"

"Who?" I furrowed my brows looking at Jandro.

"Cow manure." He shrugged.

"Oh May he rest in pieces." I smiled shrugging.

"Never did she just say may he rest in pieces." Coco shook her head.

"But anyways don't ask too many questions youn need to be no fucking accessories." I shrugged looking at Sway's story seeing sum girl all up on him. "How many girls Sway been with?"

"Huh?" Coco scratched her neck looking round.

"Damn is that Remy callin me?" Syn got up with her phone.

"I just remembered I had a thing." Jandro laughed going to his room.

"Y'all really not gon tell me."

"No trigger happy."

"I'm not gon kill the bitches I just wanna know." I sucked my teeth.

"Ask Sway."

You right..

I FaceTimed him cause I'm finna find out😌.

"Wassam Ghoulz." He said not looking at the phone.

"How many girls you fucked?"

"Why you care? I'm single." He said dryly looking down with no emotion on his face.

"Cause I do answer the question."

"Why you leave and not tell me?" He mugged but you could see the pain in his eyes.

I took in a breath looking away from the phone at a random hole in the wall. "Sway, I didn't tell you my plan because.. everything you know Coco, Syn, and Ace know.. I needed to stay out the way if my plan was gon work. He drugged Sai, and had his way with her. Followed me home. You think I wanted to hide this from y'all?"

"Nahh." He chuckled picking the phone up.

"Nah what?"

"You ain't tell me cause you ain't have the balls. It's cool fucking me right? But not communicating how you feel. I'm cool to fuck on but that's it right?"

"Nobody said that.. I'm just saying I didn't wanna blow my cover and put y'all in any danger.."

"Well what I did in them three months to cope don't got shit to do with you." He shrugged.

I laughed bitterly not because he was wrong but because it kinda hurt. "You right Tysheem.." I hung up.

I went to a nice little hotel for the day cause they wanted time to process everything and as I was up in the room I was smoking a blunt and listening to Giveon. Just thinking bout shit and I heard a knock at the door and I grabbed my gun tucking it walking to the door checking the peephole before opening it.

"How May I help you?"

"Heavyn, I been calling you and it's going straight to Voicemail." Sway said sounding concerned.

I picked up my phone and tossed it to him. And he sighed "why you do this?"

"It was either shatter the phone or punch through the wall." I shrugged sitting in the chair leaning my head back listening to "Stuck On You".

He grabbed the iPad turning the song.

"Why you do that?" I mugged as sum shit ion wanna hear played he laughed turning it off.

"Comere." He said patting the sat next to him on the bed.

I shook my head bringing my knees up to my chest.

"If I gotta get up we gon fight."

"If you wanna get ya ass beat just say that."

"Girl I'm not Cartier." He mugged walking over to me lifting me out the chair laying me down on the bed taking my blunt.

"Not you smoking my shit."

"5." He shrugged.

"Huh?" I furrowed my brows looking over at him.

"5 females and they ain't do nothing for me. All they did was make me miss yo stupid ass more."

I bit down on the inside of my cheek. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled.

He shrugged handing me the blunt back.

I was about to say sum but he got up and slid his shoes back on looking at his phone answering it. 

"Wassam?"

"Bae! When you coming home."

I suddenly forgot how to breathe.

"Imma be there in 10." He shrugged kissing the top of my head leaving out. He sounded kinda happy..

Sighing I grabbed my iPad getting on IG dming one of my old flings and his ass responding quick. Telling me he'd be here in a minute he had to drop his daughter off first.

While waiting I was knocked clean tf out. He was taking too long and I'm ready to knock the dust and cobwebs down soo he needs to hurry up. I hear a couple light taps at the door I opened it and he was standing there with a smirk on his face and leaned down to kiss me. Pecking my lips a couple times.

He hugged me and we rocked from side to side for a while. Before he came in the room.

"Welcome to my humble abode." I smiled and he shook his head.

"What you been up to?"

"Same shit different day."

He nodded sitting in the chair I was in earlier looking up at me licking his lips.

"How's Ari?" I smiled as his eyes lit up and he grabbed his phone pullin me in his lap showing me her.

"Awwn my baby got so big. Wait she can count now? As she should." I laughed looking at the videos he was showing me.

"You hungry?"

"I could eat." I smiled and he tapped my thighs I got up and started heading towards the door but he shook his head grabbing my arm. I looked back at him and he was putting his keys and phone down. Raising my eyebrows I watched as he grabbed my hand and walked over to the bed laying me back on the bed.

OHHHHH he want dessert first? Okay Dinero.

He starts kissing me and undressing me. He pulled at the hem of my panties indicating that he wanted me to remove them and I did. He had one hand caressing one of my breasts and his mouth on the other while he slowly rubbing my clit while sliding his finger in and out. Next thing I know his face down there and he is doing his thing so I'm up here moaning random ass words Baybee I thought I was gon meow or sum shit. Anyways I'm looking down him and as I'm bout to cum his phone starts ringing I reach for it to hand it to him but I guess he thought I was running from em cause he pulled me down holding me in place while sliding two fingers inside of me and started doing things I couldn't even begin to describe.. needless to say I came at least five times and I don't regret my decision. He ordered us sum pizza and wings and the four little 20 oz bottles of soda. And I curled up next to him til fell asleep. I woke up to him coming in with the food and smiled. We watched the Parkers until we both dozed off.

𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐀𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐢 || 𝐒𝐲𝐧
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐍𝐂
𝟏𝟐:𝟒𝟕 𝐚𝐦

"NAHMUR!! BAEEEE!!!"

" Hmm?"

"Do I look fat?" I pouted looking at my belly from the side.

"No."

I started crying cause my pants wouldn't button.

He laughed and walked with me to the bed and getting me sum leggings. "Hmm."

"See I am fat." I cried harder as he shook his head.

"You not fat ma you just can't wear them tight ass pants no more."

"Remy imma be as nice as possible. Go to hell.." I rolled my eyes.

He ignored me and leaned down kissing my stomach talking to our baby. I think it's a girl and he think we having twins one of each and he crazier than a bat flying outta hell if he think I'm pushing out two babies at once.

He turned on "Crew" by GoldLink. And we sung that together and shit.

"Did you know?"

"Know what?"

"She wasn't gone."

"I found out over the weekend." He shrugged. "I told y'all she like a fucking cat." He laughed pulling me to him kissing me after a couple seconds I slid my tongue in his mouth and he wrapped his hand around my neck. As our tongues fought for dominance.

Okay okay. Imma explain me and Remell. Soo after the repast he came over my place he was high asl and I was drunk off my ass we had sex. I know surprising😭.. anyways he just opened up to me about what and how he was feeling and pulled me close to him and asked that I didn't leave him or let him push me away because he needs me in his life and sum other shit. And ever since that night we're been together😌. Don't ever say I ain't did nothing for you.

Onto the next one😌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 298 9
𝐁𝐄𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒. ☆ 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐄 𝐀𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐒 ⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦, ...
4.1M 93.5K 37
Innocent Roslyn is finally deciding to take a chance to get away from her small hometown, her part-time job at the bakery, and her abusive stepfather...
283K 9.8K 29
@𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐑𝐘𝐄 ORIGINAL "I'm feelin you but is you feelin me, come on let's keep it g, I wonder....if what I see in you , is what you see i...
162K 11.7K 23
"𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚝 𝙽***𝚊𝚜 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚊𝚏𝚏𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚘𝚘."