πƒπŽπŒπˆππˆπŽπ | Gally | βœ“

Par unstablebisexual

Maze Runner | Gally FanFiction | When a new boy joins the glade, the community is forever shaken. Marty, the... Plus

Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
- VIABILITY Sneak Peek -
- VIABILITY Update -

- Announcement -

1.5K 38 19
Par unstablebisexual

October 20th, 2020

Hey everyone! First of all I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support Dominion has gotten. We're almost at 4k reads now which is mind-blowing. Every time I get a notification for a comment or vote it really does make my day and I appreciate it more than you think! (Also for those who told me it was the best Gally fic they read hdhsbfdjksabfhsk omgomgomg THANK YOUUU, I tried to make it perfect for u guys)

Now, some of you have even requested I keep writing and continue Marty's story, and to that I say...

Dominion will be getting a sequel!!! It will be taking place around the Scorch Trials and will be incorporating details from the book AND movie. I've got a few chapters written now but I probably won't be posting the first one after getting a significant amount done, edited, and cleaned up the plot. It probably won't be posted for another month the earliest.

Hopefully you guys are as excited about the news as I am! I wanna see what you guys think the title is gonna be so try and guess in the comments haha!

Thou truly, Myra

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

2.2M 59.9K 42
❝But now I know that wherever we are, or whatever we're doing, we'll always have each other.❞ You woke up in the Maze two years ago with no memories...
It's a girl Par R

Fanfiction

36.7K 649 24
Imagine Teresa never came up into the maze after Thomas and Thomas isn't the main character. Imagine the box still came up every month with a differe...
5.7K 118 19
Fans of The Maze Runner by James Dashner all know Thomas' story, but what happened before Thomas and Theresa? Before everything changed forever for t...
12.1K 295 23
Thomas arrived in the glade, confused and without his memories just like anyone else, but it was less than a week before things began to change I al...