The Crowned Prince

By aarushi6

πŸ”…This story is not a historical fiction.πŸ”… πŸ”…πŸ”†πŸ”… He was standing in his balcony, feeling the cold night and... More

Copyright & Information
Aesthetic boards|Trailer
The Open Letter
1. Adhiraj Singh Rathore
2. Jodhpur
3. Mentor
4. Raina Kashyap
5. Office
6. Meeting the Prince
7. You?
8.Friends and Dinner
9. Best Friends Forever
10. First time in Lion's Den
11. Helping a stranger
12. Monkey in the office
13. Someone Familiar
14. Proposal
15. I am ready
16. Panick Attack
17. Sudden call
18. Silent Words
19. Haldi and Wedding
20. Concert
21. Departure
22. Life in Jodhpur
23. Khan Baba!!
24. In the middle of dessert
25. Dreadful Night
26. Secret is out???
27. Cyclone Of Past
28. Threat
29. Adya's Crush
30. Convincing Raina
31. Palace
32. Eventful Dinner
33. Time to eliminate??
34. Prince is back
35. Little Revelation
36. Promotion
37. Alliance?
38.Home Sweet Home
39.His messed up feelings
40.Sneaking Out
41.Happy Birthday
43.Confrontation
44.Dark Memories.
45.Old Pages
46.Talking freely
47.All Rights Reserved
48.A Promise
49.Perspective
50.Wedding bells.
51.My wife.
52.Be my lioness.
53.Am I Ready?
54.I love me too.
55.Beginning of Destruction.
56.New Start.
57.Cant Be Controlled.
58. Tilak
59.Intimacy.
60.King's Lado.
61.Pithi Dastoor.
62.Mahira Dastoor.
63.Palla Dastoor.
64.Bind Raja.
65.Vivaah.
66.Yuvraj Sa Ri Bindani.

42.Save me.

28.7K 2.1K 586
By aarushi6

Finally updated... Hash!!!

Thank you for spending your time in writing those beautiful comments. I was ecstatic after reading them. 😊😊

Don't forget to comment and spam my inbox. 😜

Raina looked up at him, he nodded his head at her, "Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath, smile and start again."
He pulled her cheeks forming a smile.

Raina winced in pain, she freed her cheeks and groaned, "Idiot."

Akshit laughed at her riling up her more.

"Now, go and cut the cake.",he ushered her towards the table.

"Akshit...",she was trying to say something but Akshit pushed her in that direction.

"Kids, its Raina's birthday too. Won't you invite her to cut the cake along with you? She is being too shy.", he mocked in her last.

He made her stand between the kids and forced the knife in her hand leaving a confused Raina standing there. She was literally thinking of stabbing Akshit with the same knife while glaring at him.

But her gaze softened when innocent kids came into view, she kneeled and smiled, she asked them to hold the knife along.

People started clapping as that knife dug into the soft cake penetrating the creamy and sweet layers.

Raina herself couldn't believe that she was laughing with those little angels, like really laughing. Her fear and issues were looking so small against their brightening smile and chattering.

After a while, they were moving to the dining hall to have lunch, kids were so ecstatic on that day.

Raina was holding a girl in her hand who was also a chocolate lover just like her and they two clicked away.

"Yeah.. That chocolate is tasty but I love other one more.",that girl said taking a gulp of her shake.

"Nah..", Raina shook her head to annoy her.

There was a little rush in the entrance, children were running here and there freely.

Raina stumbled a bit struggling to maintain her balance but ended up falling forward. That small girl let out a shriek when her plastic glass collided with somebody making his blue shirt into darker shade.

Adhiraj looked at his shirt and then at his culprits who were looking equally baffled but cute..

When that little girl saw him looking at her with raised eyebrows, she defended herself, "It was not my fault, she was not walking properly.". She pointed at Raina and hide her face in the crook of her neck.

Raina gasped seeing how cleverly she blamed her and after that she was hiding in her arms itself, but again that girl turned to look at Adhiraj and said with a pout, "Please don't scold her too. She is a good girl."

Adhiraj chuckled gently at her and said, "Relax baby girl, it was no one's fault. It was an accident. Not a big deal."

Raina was watching that rare sight with wide eyes.

He took a tissue paper and was going to wipe it when Raina stopped him as her OCD kicked in, "Sir, don't rub it. It will make it worse. Dab the tissue paper gently."

"What?",he didn't understand.

She put down the girl back on ground and took the tissue from his hand and started dabbing slowly.

The wetness of chocolate decreasing slowly. Just like her nature, Raina was doing that with her utmost concentration giving him ample of time to observe her.

Her pointed eyes and the brown locks falling on her face, feeling of her fingers on his chest with the presence of that thin fabric, everything was attracting him towards her.

If she had forgotten, she was wiping the same spot where he was stabbed, the same injury which connected him to her, which made her his, only his.

He closed his eyes in frustration when last line settled in his mind, he sighed thinking his conversation with Rohan, he clearly warned him that his feelings can become dangerous and intense if he won't decide what he wanted to do with her on correct time and yes that was happening with him at that moment.

Feeling the sudden gust of his minty breath, she craned her neck to see him who was already looking at her, her hands halted when his intense aura surrounded her slowly creeping in her skin. Those dominating eyes didn't let her divert her gaze away.

Her trance were broken by the pull on her dress, she took few steps away from him immediately.

"It's done.", she tossed the used tissue in a nearby dustbin and looking down at the girl who was telling her to come with her.

She turned away to go away but he hold his hand stopping her, she looked at his comparatively big hand which was capturing her wrist in a firm but gentle grip.

"Happy Birthday Raina.", he said tilting his head a little, his intense eyes turning gentle.

"Thank you sir.", she smiled slightly.

That girl pulled her away forcing Adhiraj to leave her wrist, Raina followed her leaving him gazing at her back.

He looked back at his shirt, dusting the non-existing dust away, he also went inside for the scheduled lunch.

Unknown to him, two people were watching them.

"What was that Jiji sa?", Adhvan asked baffled.

"Let's the the time decide it.",Adya said rubbing her palm together.

🔅🔅🔅

"I am not feeling like eating.",Dia protested when they were going to sit for lunch. Raina and Akshit looked at her.

"But they have your favorite dish and you were hungry half an hour back.", Akshit pulled his chair to sit.

"But I am not hungry now.", she shrugged.

Raina was standing at her place looking at her friend who was pouting without any reason.

She was noticing her from morning, her ever so calm friend was sulking over nonsense things, and her mood was changing frequently.

"Dia, what's going on? And dare you to tell any lie.",Raina asked in a firm voice, her eyes were warning her already.

Dia looked down, her fingers were fumbling with the hem of her dress, her friends were getting more and more anxious with each passing second.

"I am six weeks pregnant.",she whispered slowly.

"Oh. Okay. What? Really??", Akshit asked shocked, a smile was spreading on his lips.

Dia nodded her head, that's it, Raina started squealing unable to control her happiness, Akshit was going to hug Dia but Raina hugged him and both started jumping and squealing, leaving Dia with her arms spread apart waiting for the hug that never happened.

"Oh my god, I am going to become Masi."

"And I will be Mama.", Akshit gushed

(A/N: Masi- Maternal Aunt. Mama- Maternal Uncle.)

Dia who was standing there with a bored expression, facepalmed herself noticing some staff looking at them. Adya came there with questionable face and nudged Dia pointing at the two friends who was bickering on the names of babies.

Dia had enough of their madness, she held her clutch and started hitting them, "You freaks, stop your antics right now."

Raina ran away maintaining good distance but laughed on the sight of Akshit getting a smack on his head.

Dia huffed sitting on the chair,
she was really frustrated with her mood swings, Adya sat beside her rubbing her arm.

Akshit and Raina joined her seeing her state.

"Well I must say that you are very fast girl. I mean it's been like three months only of your marriage and already having your first baby on the way.", she winked in last earning a tight slap on her arm.

"Oww. Excuse me lady, you can't slap me , it's my birthday today.",Raina exclaimed.

Dia showed her tongue. Adya smiled and congratulated her.

After sometime ,she said, "I am missing your home made food."

Akshit nodded his head remembering her mouthwatering dishes, "Even me too."

Raina smirked, "Are you also pregnant?"

Akshit made a bored face but other three ladies burst out laughing.
He took a piece of cucumber from his salad and threw it on her.

"You, gross.", Raina made a face throwing that piece back at him. 

Vasudha who was sitting with her husband and son was looking at her, "I think it's been almost a month she is staying at palace. But it's the first time , I am seeing her behaving so carefree."

"Maybe,she is comfortable around her friends only.", Uday Singh reasoned.

"Maybe.", Vasudha shrugged.

Adhiraj was simply eating his food not wanting to be caught looking at her now and then, he already had guessed that Raina is kind of an introvert person, so her sudden bubbly attitude was not a surprise to him but her laugh and cute faces were sight to behold.

🔅🔅🔅

"So here is my mom's small and cosy kitchen.", Adya showed the trio a beautiful moderate sized kitchen installed with handy appliances.

"Actually we were always away from home so whenever we used to visit Jodhpur ,we would demand food made by Maa sa. And even she loves to cook, that's why we have a different kitchen away from the master kitchen controlled by chef and also the master kitchen is on the other part of palace.",Adya explained.

"It's cute.", Raina complemented looking around.

Here they are back to palace . Dia didn't eat anything back at lunch as she was feeling nauseous, Raina was blackmailed into cooking as the would be mother was craving for her handmade food.

Adya helped her and now she was showing her the kitchen which was used by her mother only, as her siblings didn't know the art of cooking including herself.

Dia settled herself on the chair comfortably along with Adya.

Raina rolled her eyes seeing them chatting with ease, she wore the apron sulking, "Here, today is my birthday and they are getting their work done by me. Listen, I am doing this only for my nephew or niece otherwise forgot your food."

Adya laughed at her whereas Dia ignored her royally.

After couple of hours, Raina finished her dish after sprinkling some crumbles dried rose petals along with dryfruits over Dia's favorite sweetdish.

That Rajasthani cuisine was looking more Royal when she applied a little of silver leaf on it.

Adya gushed on the sight, "My god Raina, it is looking marvellous. You know if Maa sa would have you as a daughter then she would fly over the clouds. Unfortunately I don't have these culinary skills."
She laughed remembering the attempts her mother made to make her learn cooking but eventually stopped seeing her results.

Raina laughed coming out of the kitchen leaving the food on staff's responsibility.

They made their way to the dining hall. Almost everyone was already present there.

Akshit was with Adhiraj whole time discussing something about business, even at dining room he was with him talking about some annual graphs.

Soon the dinner was served, at last Mawa Kachori came to their plate.

Seeing the familiar garnished Kachori in his plate, Akshit looked up to see Raina and grinned.

To be honest Raina was a little nervous, it was first time someone apart from her friend circle was tasting her food.

Adhvan moaned at the taste, "Wow, this Mawa Kachori is so tasty. I must say that chef did an amazing work."

Vasudha stilled taking a bite. The condensed milk crumbles dissolved as soon as she put it in her mouth.

She nudged her husband and pointed toward the Kachori. Uday Singh frowned seeing her but nonetheless took the Kachori. After having couple of bites he understood what his wife was trying to say.

It tasted good, actually perfect , the same perfectness Vasudha had tried to copy years ago but couldn't. Only SHE cooked those perfect, sweet and smoky Mawa Kachori. Same softness and that amazing flavour of cardamom in the cooked milk crumbles.

"Not any chef idiot, Raina cooked them.", Adya told her brother.

"Really?", Adhvan asked wide eyed.
"This is too good."

"Thank you.",Raina smiled.

"Where did you learn to make it kiddo? This is a Rajasthani dish and the way you cooked it, it shows your experience.", Uday Singh couldn't controlled himself but asked genuinely hiding his curiousity.

On the other hand, Adhiraj lips curved after listening the endearment his strict father used for her.

"My mother, she used to cook them in my childhood often. I tried them when I was mature enough to handle kitchen and it turned out to be as same as of hers.", Raina smiled remembering those days when she used to linger around her mother in the kitchen.

"Your mother was a great cook, I must say.", Vasudha composed herself and said after taking a breath.

"She was", Raina whispered.

Akshit noticed her faltering smile, with the motive to lighten up the mood he said, "I often wonder why are you doing job. I mean , opening a restaurant under my partnership is a much better idea."

"Yeah. Why not? So that you can gobble half of the food yourself.",Raina said with a sugary smile leaving everyone in a fits of laughter while Akshit made a shocked face.

After the dinner, Akshit was ready to go, Raina was very reluctant but another surprise awaited for her  that he had bought a bunglow in Jodhpur because of convenience, he was already very busy trying to expand his business in India and after signing few deals with Rathores in Jodhpur, his focus and attention was much needed.

Dia was also going to stay with him for couple of days there much to Raina's happiness. With a promise to meet next day, they departed from the palace.

🔅🔅🔅

Raina was tapping her feet impatiently holding her phone in her fist, a strong anxiety settling in the pit of her stomach.

The sky was changing its color, from white to pale yellow, yellow to vermilion hue, and then to violet, finally losing all its charm in the hands of pitch black darkness. An evening scene to watch, a scene which can calm your mind, a scene having the power to soothe your soul but she was feeling exactly opposite.

Her anxiousness increasing with each passing second.

She saw that man running towards her with a file in his hand, "Here is your file."

She took the file and kept it in her backpack,opening the zip of other compartment she said, "Just a minute,I am taking out the money."

The man nodded but after a minute he looked behind her in extreme fear , he staggered  back in shock and ran away after few second.

Raina was confused seeing him, "Hey ! wait!! Take your money. Why are you running away. "

"You can give those money to us if you have them in abundance.", she turned around after listening that heavy voice, few bulky men were standing there.

"Ooho. So you are the one who is digging out old matters.", one of them said taking a step forward.

Raina held her bag tightly taking steps back.

That man's gaze followed her moves, "Relax beautiful lady, I won't snatch those papers. I will chase you, kill you and will take them away with ease."

He laughed in the end scaring the shit out of her, "You are so young. You have a whole life ahead,what was the need to disturb Sarvesh Rawal?"

"She doesn't love her life, I think.", Another one commented.

Raina shivered in fear, she turned on her heels and started running in the opposite direction.

"Why are you tiring yourself? Just let us kill you easily.",he said laughing.

It made her only increase her speed, she run with all of her strength.

"So you want us to chase you? Fine then.", His voice boomed behind her.

They started walking fast gradually increasing their speed.

"Oh god, please help me.", she panted trying to run but collided with a rusty iron drum.

"Ahhh!!", she winced looking at her bleeding palm but got up with a little struggle.

"I said stop right there.", he warned her but she again ran.

Tears trickled down her cheeks but mixed with the sweat, her heart was pumping fast, her breathing was turning hollow.

"Stop."

Listening the heavy footsteps behind her, she turned her head a little to see them, her speed decrease minor. Her eyes widened seeing the approaching wooden log towards her. She stretched her head to avoid the blow but the tip of that wood hit her forehead pretty hard.

It sent her body swinging in the air, her whole body was numb and eyes stilled, all happened in one second.

But her body collided with something soft as compared to the muddy ground. She clutched as soon as she got something to hold.

She was losing her sense slowly, her head was throbbing with the pain and soon she felt that red sticky liquid trickling down her face. She looked at the dark blue fabric which she was holding after feeling a pair if hands holding her .

She move her head a little slowly to see the person but black spots formed in front of her eyes. Her hold on that cloth loosened just like her consciousness after uttering those words, "Please Save me."

Tadaaaa!!!
How was it?
Loved it or not? 😄

Now hurry up!! Press that star button.

Target - 310 votes.

And yeah stay tuned to unravel the secret. 😛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

747K 8K 11
"From today I own you completely" She looked at him in confusion. His eyes were looking so intense. "From today I'm caging you completely in my life...
Abandoned wife By Abhi

General Fiction

946K 37K 48
Vindictive words of your beloved hurts the most. At first you are taken aback. You won't believe its from them. It cause unbearable pain at first but...
248K 15.2K 38
3 brothers, 3 women and 3 stories The vicious love of royals is a combination of 1 family and 3 vicious romances 1. THE VICIOUS BET Daharthya Rajpu...
124K 5.8K 49
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...