Tempted [Sequel to HNT]

By biscuitmonster

"I'm tempted to risk everything, to lose everything for you, because it's only been you, it's always ever bee... More

Prolouge
Memories
Memories [Part 2]
A Ghost
I Can't Do This
You're not going to believe this
There's still a Chance
Reunion
You Never Know Who You're Going to Meet
Anything Can Happen
One Familiar Face or Two?
?Will I be seeing you again?
I've Been waiting for this moment for a very long time
I'm Sorry
I Want to Move
A Date
Big Reunion
The Truth.
Tempted

Falling and Falling

29.4K 1K 463
By biscuitmonster

Once again another apology for late update. College is so stressful >.< - Thank you for all those who were so supportive and boohoo to those who were mean to me.

You guys are going to hate me for this chapter *evil laughter*

But I'm sure the majority of you will love me again by the next.

I tried not to leave as a cliff hanger as they seemed to be killing your spirits lol.

Hopefully some of you can work out what was actually going on in the chapter.

I will leave no more clues *zips lips*

Next Update Shall be Friday! I will be uploading every Friday, if I don't You guys may persecute me.

Anyhoo enough rambling

*Throws biscuits at crowd* 

Enjoy!

Biscuitxxx

Tempted.

Falling and Falling

[Max's POV]

I smiled as another laptop whirred to life.

I had devoted the rest of my day to fix them. I had done three in the space of 6 hours I thought maybe if I threw myself in it, I would stop thinking about him.

Chris.

My stomach did one of those weird flips

Maybe...just maybe he has changed.

I lied when I said I had forgiven him in the car, but something about him has changed.

Serenity and Trinity almost died together when I told them what happened. A small smile appeared on my face.

As if by no coincidence my phone flashed. It displayed private.

I had a feeling now I knew who the mystery caller was.

"Hello?"

"Hello Max"

"So it was you"

He chuckled awkwardly "Yeah"

"Why didn't you say anything when I picked up?"

"I'm not sure; maybe I liked hearing your voice"

"Well, it was fucking creepy Chris."

There was an awkward silence on the phone.

"I said I would call you"

"And I have picked up" I retorted quickly.

Another wave of awkward silence.

"Are you busy?"

I looked at the fully functioning computer "Not anymore"

"Good" I could hear the smile in voice "Because I have a story to tell you"

.......................................................

[Erick's POV]

I drove around for miles, not really knowing what I wanted.

I couldn't stay in the hotel anymore.

"Fuck" I sighed.

I drove back to a place where I really didn't want go

But I needed a distraction.

Home.

.....................................................................

[Max's POV]

"I couldn't sleep for days, I just kept thinking about what I did to you and then I realised I had to change. Melanie was dead, nothing was going to bring her back- it pains me that I only realised this when I destroyed everything."

His voice trembled a bit, he cleared his throat "I'm sorry" he whispered. "As I was saying after the way the wonderful people at the clinic helped me and released me I wanted to make a better life for myself. I went back to my parents house to beg for forgiveness but it didnt take that long they accepted me the minute I walked in- I realised that I was loved I was just too depressed at the time to notice. My dad got me a job at his banking firm and I quickly made myself a senior manager"

That explains the suit, I thought.

"I tried to find you, but you weren't living in your parent's house anymore and I didn't know where you had moved too, after months of searching I gave up"

"So how did you find me?"

"Well, I had a bank appointment with one Mr. Foreman"

"My...My boss?" I questioned puzzled

"Yep" he continued "He was opening another account for his company. We had some idle chat and then he started talking about his new employee, I think his exact words were "The boy is heaven sent" Chris chuckled "He wouldn't stop talking about you" I asked him who this kid was and he said it 'Max Evans" I thought I was going to fall off my chair, I'd finally found you. Getting your number after that was easy, but every time I tried calling you I lost the balls to actually speak to you- then you got pissed and hung up"

"Oh"

"Yeah" after a few seconds of silence he continued "Today I just plucked the courage to actually do it- go and see you not just call. I guess I was a little extreme though"

"Just a little bit" I murmured

"I see, well that's it really. I'm sorry again, sorry for everything- I dragged you into something that wasn't your business. I'm sorry Max so sorry" he whispered "I'm sorry"

...................................................

[Erick's POV]

I knocked on the door.

Her face widen in shock

"Erick" she jumped which kind of surprised me, she ran up and hugged me tightly

"Hey mom" I chuckled hugging her back. I didn't realise how much I missed her 

When she finally let go of me she held my face in her hands, "oh you are so handsome and so mature", her eyes began to water.

"Mom, it's only been a couple of years"

"Well it feels like forever." She whispered. She grabbed my hand and tried to pull me but I resisted, surprising her a little.

"Wait" I felt her hold on my hand grow tighter "Is dad in?"

She sighed "No hunny"

I nodded "Alright"

I let her pull me in this time and I closed the door behind me.

She almost ran in to the living room.

"Guess who's here!?"

"Who?"

 I sighed I recognised that Jack-ass's voice from anywhere

"Is it Erick?" another voice questioned

 Oh what the fuck they were both here?!

I made a quick U-turn back to the front door but a pair of rough hands grabbed my shoulders

"Baby bro!"

Michael squeezed me tight almost lifting me off my feet. Jared ran towards us and actually did lift me off my feet.

"Put me down!"

I brushed myself "You can't lift me up!" I pointed to my attire "I'm a man now! In a suit"

"Cute" Jared ruffled my hair. I quickly smoothed it back

"What the hell man? Are you still a paedophile?"

"You still fucking playing with that shit Erick!?" Jared quickly grabbed my neck slamming against the wall. Michael's boisterous laughter could be heard in the background

"Paedophile" Michael roared "Never gets old"

With his hand still on my neck, I was gagging for breath; Jared turned his head around to look at Michael "I'm not the one who fucks old people"

Michael groaned loudly "I went out with two older ladies Christ!"  

"No one fucking cares" I hissed under my labour breath, choking and laughing

"Yeah, as the bitch said" Jared laughed "Did their Vaginas have cobwebs?"

"You know what fuck this!" Michael shouted as he charged towards us

"bitch?!" I questioned as I punched Jared in the chest

Michael jumped on Jared's back, punching his head and slapping me around the face.

We collapsed to the ground, beating each other up.

"Will you boys ever change!?" my mom screamed in the background.

I missed this.

I loved the fact that some things in my life hadn't changed.

I stopped punching and began laughing, even after I received a blow to my stomach. I laughed even harder. What the fuck were three grown men doing? I clutched my stomach I was in stitches, Michael and Jared quickly stopped watching me, grins on their faces. My laughter grew harder but then I was overwhelmed with a tsunami of sadness.

Tears of joy turned to tears of sadness, and my laughter turned into sobs. For the second time in my life I saw my brothers looking concerned. The first time was when my brothers and I tried to drown each other at the beach, Jared pushed my head too under and I actually began to drown I soon fell unconscious, when I woke up in hospital they looked scared shitless. Their faces looked similar now, I covered my face humiliated. I felt my mother kneel beside me of the floor; she wrapped her arms around me cooing me as if I was 6. I hugged her back crying harder.

"What has your father done you baby?" she sighed

[Max's POV]

 I was completely drained and sleeping never felt so good.

"The hell?" my eyes quickly opened at the sound of the doorbell. I laid my head back down someone will open it. But the doorbell kept ringing. I groaned getting out of bed. I looked down at my appearance confused as hell, I was in my boxers only. The doorbell rung more furiously I ran down the three flights of stairs

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I opened the door it was pitch black outside but quickly out of the shadows a figure appeared.

"Fuck!" I gasped "Chris!?"

He tilted his head to the side taking my whole appearance "You're so tempting Max" he was still in his suit from this afternoon.

"H-How did you get past security?" I questioned. He took a step forward, I took a step back

"Too many questions."

He grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs, pulling me into my room and shutting the door behind us.

"How did you know this was my room?"

"Too many questions" he swept his blonde hair out of his sky blue eyes.

I was excited and scared

Why was I excited?

He lunged towards me grabbing my face in his hands kissing me deeply, I returned it without hesitation. In the heat of the moment his clothes were swept away. He stepped back and put a doughnut in his mouth

Doughnut?

He licked a little bit of jelly that was on the bottom lip and smiled.

"Get on the bed" he whispered

I did so without questioning, I felt the heat of his body on top of mine. There was the rip of a condom and then that was it

"Oh god" I groaned I relished the way he filled me up completely. I panted for breath. He pulled out slowly and pushed back in again.

"C-Chr- AH!" I gripped on to his shoulder my head flung back. The only sounds made from him was satisfied repetitious grunting.

"I'm coming!" I screamed,

The feeling next was sensational. Nothing felt so real like this I flung my head back as my whole body was consumed by pleasure. My mind fell into a deep darkness

Just falling and falling

And falling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 1.7K 9
Random English Short Stories Hope you like it.
22.1M 683K 29
"Ethan." Aiden pauses. "I want you." He softly bites my ear. "I want to kiss you more than you will ever know." Trying to avoid the daily beatings of...
29.9K 692 8
Your and bold person to find the "missing" Co-workers. How ever you never knew that there was a fuzzy blue lanky boi to -Ahem- TRY and kill you.
193K 7K 39
Your an average teenage girl who is ruff and tough you never take anyone's bull. You also have a strong will and a stronger spirit that gets you into...