You.-- C.S x J.W.Y

By hqaagami

Jung Wooyoung has to marry Choi San due to company problems. His parents decided to merge their company with... More

A/N and Prologue
Chapter 1:The disscussion.
Chapter 2: The meeting.
Chapter 3: Face to Face
Chapter 5: Moving in
Chapter 5:Moving in pt.2
Chapter 6: A week of living with him
Chapter 7:The Wedding
Chapter 8: Where our life begins
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12:Jongsang
Chapter 13:dance practice
Chapter 14:The Dance
โ„‚๐•™๐•’๐•ก๐•ฅ๐•–๐•ฃ ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ
Chapter 16:The Reason Why I changed.
โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽแด„สœแด€แด˜แด›แด‡ส€ 17โ˜๏ธŽ๏ธŽ:๐™ท๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šž๐šŒ๐š‘ ๐™ธ ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž
โŒซChapter 18โŒซ:โ“Žโ“Šโ“ƒโ’ผโ’พ
โœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿญ๐Ÿตโœ๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฌโ˜•๏ธŽ๏ธŽ
โ™•๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿญโ™•
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฎ
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฏ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฐ~ แด›สœแด‡ ษขแด‡ษดแด…แด‡ส€ ส€แด‡แด แด‡แด€สŸ
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฑ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿฒ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿณ~ Date Night
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿด~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฎ๐Ÿต~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฌ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿญ~
๏ฟผ๏ฟผ๏ฟผ~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฎ~
~๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฏ~
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฐ
๐—–๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐Ÿฏ๐Ÿฑ
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you!
Epi.
Stolen Sweetheart

Chapter 4:Telling the others

3.1K 143 64
By hqaagami

A/N:(The FMV above is really awesome!
Credits to: YOOCH on YouTube!)

San's P.O.V
I arrived home around 9:00 pm. They sure did live far. Around an hour away. I got out of the car, my dad following, and headed inside. I went straight into my room. Once I got in I went to my closet and picked out my pajamas. I then grabbed a towel and headed to the bathroom. I closed the door behind and locked it. I then placed the towel with my pajamas on the counter and turned in the shower. I then stripped out of my suit and place it next to my towel. I also took my glasses off and erased my makeup.(I wore only a bit.) I headed in the shower and got under the water.

*20 minutes later... AGAIN.. I don't know how to explain how boys shower- 💀*

I turned off the shower and got out, not forgetting to grab the towel first. I wrapped it around my waist and ruffled my hair as I got out. I stood in front of the counter and grabbed my boxers and put it on. I then grabbed my pajamas and put it on. I brushed my teeth and did my nightcare. On my way out, I grabbed the suit and put it in my laundry basket. I also grabbed my glasses and put it back in my closet.

(A/N:I kept getting distracted here- 😂 I kept dozing off)

I checked the time and it was 10:00 pm. I headed to my bed and plopped on it. I turned around and grabbed my phone.
(Italic is Seonghwa, Mingi, and Jongho)

                                        San:Dudes.. Y'all sleeping yet?

Seonghwa:No, but I'm cuddling with
Hongjoong.

Mingi:No, I'm with Yunho.

Jongho:No, me and Yeosang are
watching a movie.

               San:Oh well, can you guys meet me at the park tomorrow around 12:30 pm?

Seonghwa:Sure, why though?

Mingi:Yeah
Jongho:Yeah I'll come.

San:I just need to tell you guys something
that's all.

Seonghwa:Oh okay then.
Yeah I'll meet up with you guys.

San:Okay. Goodnight then.

Seonghwa:Goodnight.

————————
The next morning
3rd Person P.O.V

*^whistles^ Make a wish-*(A/N:stan NCT U)

San threw his alarm. (A/N:welp- looks like he's gonna need a new one..) He groaned as he moved around on his bed. The sun shines bright on his face. Even if his blinds were closed. He rubbed his eyes to adjust the lighting. He pulled the blanket off him and sat up. San grabbed his phone and checked the time: 9:27 am. He quickly remembered he was going to meet his friends today. He got up and headed to his closet. He picked out a black t-shirt and black skinny jeans.

He quickly changed and headed downstairs. San reached the kitchen and grabbed something easy for breakfast. Cereal. His dad wasn't home. He always leaves for work early. San makes his cereal and eats it while looking at his phone. He scrolled through social media while eating his cereal.

Once he finished he washed his bowl and headed upstairs. He checked the time again, 9:45. He went to his bathroom and brushed his teeth. He also did his hair. Once he got done he got out of bathroom and sat on his bed. He still had around 2 hours to spare. So he decided to text his friends changing the time.

San:Yo! I'm changing the time.
Meet me at the park by 10:30.

Mingi: I- Okay. Meet you there then.

Jongho:Alright. See ya.

Seonghwa:Okay. See ya later then.

San sighed. He grabbed his car keys and headed out. He entered his car and drove to the park waiting for his friends.

*30 minutes later- yes- I made the park far.*

San arrived the same time as Mingi. Now both boys just waited for the other two to come. It was now 10:25am. Seonghwa arrived second, then Jongho.

"Hey San!"-Seonghwa.

"Hey.."-San

"Bro, why'd you need to see us this early?"-Jongho asked.

"Yeah, I'm still pretty tired y'know."-Mingi said. Which made the other laugh a bit.

"Well.."-San started.

"Spill it!"Seonghwa slightly yelled. Seonghwa was a bit excited since San never told them anything that much.

"I'mgettingmarriedtowooyounginlessthan2weeks." -San said very fast.

"Bro, what'd you say? I didn't understand a single thing."-Jongho said confused.

"Yeah- speak a bit slower."-Mingi said.

"Uhm.. I'm getting married to Wooyoung in less than 2 weeks."-San said. Slower this time.

"WHAT?!"-The three boys screamed at the same time.

———————
A/N:Oof- cliffhanger for San. Now let's see what Wooyoung is doing.
———————
Wooyoung's P.O.V

"AYEEEE~ BITCH WAKE UP!"-??
I woke up to screaming. I rubbed my eyes and looked at where the voice was coming from. It was Yeosang.

"What the- Yeosang when did you come here?"-I said confused.

"Eh? I always come here! Even Hongjoong and Yunho is here."-Yeosang said.

"Oh- I'll be out in a couple minutes. Wait for me downstairs."-I said as I got up.

"Mkay."-Yeosang said as he headed downstairs.

I could hear him yell.
"HE'S AWAKE!"-Yeosang
I chucked at him. Yeosang was always the funny one.
I looked at the clock before heading to the bathroom.
10:00 am. I missed my alarm. Eh- it's Sunday. I headed inside the bathroom and went to the sink. I took out my face wash and makeup. I then quickly brushed my teeth and washed my face. I then put some light makeup on and headed to my closet. I picked out a white t-shirt and some skinny jeans.

*15 minutes later*
I came downstairs to hear all of my friends laughing. Probably at Yunho's joke. I sat down next to them and they turned to me.

"So.."-Hongjoong started.

"So..?"-I asked.

No one spoke again so I asked.
"Where's all your mans?"

"Oh.. there all out with San. Apparently he had to tell them something."-Yeosang stated.

As soon as Yeosang said his name I quickly remembered.
'Right.. I need to tell them' I thought to myself.

"Oh.. uh guys, I also have something to tell you."-I said nervously.

(A/N:tbh my eyes feel like shutting yet it's only 9:30pm-)

"What is it?"-Yunho asked.

"Yeah, spill it Woo."-Hongjoong said.

"Uhm.. I- uh.."-I was too nervous.

"Come on Woo. We're not forcing you. We can wait you know."-Yeosang stated. I nodded but I still wanted to tell them. So I took a deep breath..

"MeandSanaregettingmarriedinlessthan2weeks." I said in 1 breath.

"...What?"-Hongjoong asked confused.

"Woo, speak slower."-Yeosang said.

"Me and San are getting married in less than 2 weeks..."-I said nervously, but slowly this time.

They all froze for a second and then...

"WHAT!"
"THE!"
"HELL!"
Each of them said different words. I looked down.

"Does he like you back? Is that why you guys are getting married?"-Hongjoong attacked me with a bunch of questions.

"No.. No. Hongjoong. It's a force marriage. He only wants to be friends..."-I said rather sad.

"Oh...I'm sorry Woo.."-Yunho said.

"It's okay Woo. He'll probably like you back sooner or later. You know, your a perfect husband material."-Hongjoong stated.

I giggled softly. Hongjoong was right.

"Well, it'll probably change. Let's go hang out!"-Yeosang yelled.

"Okay, just let me grab my phone and wallet."-I said as I headed upstairs. I quickly grabbed my phone and wallet and headed downstairs to where they were at. We then bid our goodbyes to my mom and headed out of the door.

———————————————————————————
AyO- I finally updated. I kept getting distracted.
AnYgAyS- I don't know when I'll probably update the next chapter so.. enjoy this 1315 word chapter. I'm gonna Skrt Skrt out now. Enjoy- hehe.

(10-24-20)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 10.6K 45
San is an underground fighter that aches to prove he is better than his father thinks he is. Training to become better than him, A legend in his time...
22.7K 1K 33
a story about Kang Yeosang who doesn't believe in love. He always fortifies other people's feelings for him and keeps all the feelings he has with de...
5.1K 217 15
Narcissistic marriage in other words arranged marriage or loveless marriage โ€ข Stuck in a loveless marriage yunho wishes he could walk away from due t...
76.3K 3.5K 25
*THIS STORY WILL BE RE-EDITED* Being sheltered by his father all his life, Wooyoung grew up alone, but when San was assigned to be his personal bodyg...