My Snow Angel: RWBY Volume 1...

DevilishMan87 által

"Your legacy is being written by yourself." Bruce Kingsman the younger brother of the world famous Huntsman D... Több

Chapter 1: Ruby Rose
Chapter 2: The Shinning Beacon Part 2
Chapter 3: The Shinning Beacon Part 2
Chapter 4: The First Step Part 1
Chapter 5: The First Step Part 2
Chapter 6: The Emerald Forest Part 1
Chapter 7: The Emerald Forest Part 2
Chapter 8: Players and Pieces
Chapter 9: The Badge and The Burden Part 1
Chapter 10: The Badge and The Burden Part 2
Chapter 11: Jaunedice Part 1
Chapter 12: Jaunedice Part 2
Chapter 13: Forever Fall Part 1
Chapter 14: Forever Fall Part 2
Chapter 16: BLAK and White and Gray
Bios: Team BLAK
Chapter 17: Best Day Ever
Chapter 18: Welcome to Beacon

Chapter 15: The Stray

139 3 1
DevilishMan87 által

(3rd POV)

In the dorm room of Team BLAK everyone was getting ready for their last day of school for the week. Amelia Branwen was brushing her hair down and then picked up her red headband to put it on top of her head. Bruce Kingsman was collecting all the notes and books he would need later today for classes as he yawned, still feeling a bit tired. Felix Kaiden was holding his uniform and a towel in one hand and banged on the door to the bathroom.

No one responded, making Felix groan as he continued banging on the door. "Luke! Hurry up, I still need to shower and we have to get breakfast in less than an hour!" Felix shouted. "This wouldn't be happening if you left me some hot water as I requested." Luke said, washing his hair. "I need the hot water, it helps when I go on a jog before classes!" Felix said.

Amelia rolled her eyes as there was then a knock on the door getting her and Bruce's attention. "Who could be here so early?" Amelia asked. "I'll look." Bruce said. Bruce then put his notes down and walked to the door. He opened the door to see Weiss Schnee standing there in her school uniform. "Weiss?" Bruce asked.

Hearing him say the heiress name Felix and Amelia leaned to be more near the center of the room making them look at Weiss and Bruce. "Hey Bruce, I was wondering if you could spare a moment of your time so I could ask you something." Weiss said. "Uh sure." Bruce said as he walked into the hall and closed the door giving him and Weiss privacy from the others.

Felix and Amelia watched this smirking until Felix chuckled. "Well even though classes haven't started yet Bruce is doing some chemistry, huh?" Felix asks, offering a fist bump to Amelia. The female Faunus feels a little upset seeing this, but she still fist bumps him back and then goes back to preparing for classes. Felix notices her mood seeming to damper so he looks at her with a worried look on her face.

In the hallway Weiss and Bruce continue their conversation as they doubt Felix and Amelia will hear them. "So Weiss, what did you want from me?" Bruce asked. "Well I wanted to invite you and the rest of your team to join me and the others later. We're going to Vale later to meet some of the students who are coming to Vale for the Vytal Festival. You wanna come?" Weiss asked. "Sure, I'll tell the team about it and tell you their response later." Bruce said, smiling at her.

Weiss smiled hearing this until she heard her ringtone from her scroll so she took it out and answered the call. "What is it Ruby? I am a bit busy at the moment. ...Fine I'll be there in a bit." Weiss sighed as she then ended the call. "What was that about?" Bruce asked. "Nora thought it would be funny to change Yang's gel for her hair with hair dye and now it is green." Weiss said. "Oh." Bruce muttered, already picturing how it must be going.

"Well sorry that I can' be here much longer, but I should go stop Yang before she makes a Nora shaped hole in multiple walls." Weiss said. "No, I understand. Bye Weiss!" Bruce said. "Bye!" Weiss said.

Weiss then turned around and ran back to her team's room making Bruce frown as he was hoping he could talk with Weiss more. Once she is no longer in his sight he turns back to the door and opens it to walk into his room.

As Bruce walked in he noticed that Amelia is no longer getting her hair done and Luke is now out of the bathroom and putting on his clothes. After Luke buttons his shirt on he turns to see Bruce standing at the door. "Ah Kingsman, how did your chat with the heiress go?" Luke asked as he started putting on his tie. "It went well, Weiss asked if we wanted to come with her and the rest of the team to Vale to see the transfer students for the Vytal festival." Bruce said.

Luke looked at Bruce intrigued as he then nodded his head. "Ah smart, getting the scope on possible future competitors so when the festival comes she can have an easier time figuring out how to beat her enemies." Luke said. "What no, she probably just wants to welcome them to Beacon and maybe make some friends." Bruce said. "You have your explanation and I have mine." Luke said.

While this is happening Amelia was listening in on their conversation and began smirking. "Well either way I think only you should go Bruce. And maybe we should ask Ruby, Yang and Blake to stay back too." Amelia said. Bruce turned to his only female teammate with a quirked eyebrow. "Why?" Bruce asked. "Well I don't think you and Weiss would want all of us to ruin your date." Amelia said.

Bruce then started to slightly blush, making Amelia smirk even more. "It-It isn't l-like that! Weiss is just a friend! Besides, she asked all of us to probably be nice and two of her teammates on her team are your cousins so she thought it would be fun to bring you along." Bruce said, pointing at Amelia.

The Bat Faunus girl then rolled her eyes then turned away. "Whatever you say, captain." Amelia said. "Weiss seems to be closer to you then the rest of us." Luke said as he finished putting on his uniform.

Bruce became more embarrassed and nervous as he stuttered as he tried to come up with some excuse as to the reason. "Calm down Kingsman, I'm not speculating any romantic interest between you two, I'm just saying." Luke said. Hearing that made Bruce sigh in relief hoping that is the only weird thing that happens today.

Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Weiss blushing from her team teasing her about Chibi Bruce.

In the streets of Vale being decorated in time for the Vytal Festival. Red, yellow, and green streamers and balloons are proudly on display, and Team RWBY plus BLAK is strolling through it all with an awed Weiss Schnee in the front. A sign is being put up by the elderly Shopkeeper that reads in bright red letters "WELCOME TO VALE!" for all the foreign newcomers from their respective kingdoms of Remnant.

Weiss stops as she raises her arms in amazement and then crosses them to hold her hands together. "The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is absolutely wonderful!" Weiss said. "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss." Ruby said. Amelia then leans closer to her cousin and whispers. "It's a little unsettling." Amelia whispered, looking worried. "Right?" Ruby asked, frowning a little.

Weiss turns to the two girls, who then put fake smiles without Weiss noticing as she is too happy to notice. "How could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of the world! There will be dances! Parades! A tournament! I wonder how it will turn out." Weiss said.

Hearing this made Felix silently chuckle. "Well I doubt Team BLAK is going to have a hard time. We got our impressive leader Bruce, the smart and sneaky Luke, my impressive super strength, and last, but certainly not least the all around amazing." Felix said, smiling at his teammate. "Oh um thanks." Amelia said, looking away from Felix. The strongest member on Team BLAK frowned seeing as she probably didn't want to talk to him so he decided to walk forward and give her some space.

Unlike Felix, Yang and Ruby decided to get closer to Amelia. "Are you OK cous?" Yang asked. "What's going on? Usually you would blush from Felix complimenting you." Ruby whispered cousin.

Amelia looks forward to seeing Felix now talking with the other boys so she sighs and looks at her two cousins. "I have been questioning if I should try to move my feelings on from Felix." Amelia whispered back. "What?!" Ruby yelled.

Everyone then stopped walking and looked back at Ruby who was nervously chuckling. "It's nothing guys! Let's keep moving!" Ruby said. After a few seconds everyone does as Ruby suggests as she and Yang look back at Amelia. "Ruby does raise a good question though, why? I thought you liked him." Yang said.

Amelia looks to see Felix and Bruce following behind Weiss who is looking around in awe. "I mean I admit he is great, but I see how he usually treats me more like a friend or at most like a little sister, so I don't think he feels the same way about me. I just want to give it some more time and see how he feels before I do anything drastic though." Amelia said.

The group of eight then arrive at the docks hearing the sounds of foghorns and dealing with the unpleasant smells. "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visiting the stupid docks?" Yang asked. "Well for us it was because Weiss didn't tell Kingsman the exact location we would see the new arrivals who will soon turn into rivals." Luke said. "Sometimes I fear what goes through your head when I hear you speak." Blake said as they all walked down the docks.

"Ugh, this place smells like fish!" Ruby said, covering her nose, unable to deal with the smell. "I've heard that students visiting from Vacuo will be arriving by ship today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom!" Weiss said. "Really?" Felix asked skeptically, prompting Bruce to hit his side.

As Weiss starts walking away again Blake then speaks up. "She wants to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament." Blake said, making Weiss scoff. "You can't prove that!" Weiss said. Bruce then looks at Luke who gives a slight smug look on his face making Bruce glare at him.

Ruby turns her head to the right as something catches her eyes. "Whoa." Ruby muttered. The two teams look at a shattered window down the street and a door full of yellow caution tape of the Vale Police Force before walking over to the detective in front, who is writing on his pad.

The two teams walk up to the scene as Ruby looks at the detectives. "What happened here?" Ruby asked. "Robbery. Second Dust shop to be hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle." The first detective said before he walked over to his partner. "That's terrible." Yang said after sighing sadly. "Yeah. Who would do this?" Felix said.

"They left all the money again." The second detective said. After hearing that Ruby and Bruce turn their heads when they hear the comment on the none taken currency. "Huh?" Ruby asked. "They what?" Bruce muttered to himself, a bit shocked to hear robbers decided to take the dust and not any lien which is probably more valuable to them.

"Yeah, just doesn't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much Dust?" The first detective asked. "I don't know, an army?" The second detective asked. "You thinking the White Fang?" The first detective asked. The second detective removes his sunglasses and looks at his partner. "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get paid enough." The second detective said. "Oh with how little they do I'm shocked to hear this." Luke said sarcastically.

After hearing that conversation Weiss crosses her arms not thrilled to hear the news. "Hmph! The White Fang." Weiss said, pointing her nose in the air with her eyes closed. "What an awful bunch of degenerates!" Weiss said. "Wait what?" Amelia asked, taken back by Weiss' expression. "What's your problem?" Blake asked with her hand on her hip.

Weiss turns to her with her eyes open. "My problem? I simply don't care for the criminally insane." Weiss said. "I thought you didn't hate the Faunus." Felix said. Weiss then turns to him with an angered expression that wasn't directed at him essentially. "I don't mind the nice and good Faunus like Amelia, I just have a problem with the terrorist ones that are in the White Fang." Weiss said.

"The White Fang is hardly a bunch of psychopaths." Blake said. "Guys can we not talk about this perhaps?" Amelia asked. Amelia wasn't liking where this was going as she remembers the conversation she had with Blake yesterday where she revealed she was a member of the White Fang. She couldn't imagine how Weiss would react if she found out about Blake's history. Plus she herself never felt comfortable talking about that organization herself.

This falls on deaf ears though as Blake then crosses her arms, getting serious. "They're a collection of misguided Faunus." Bake said. Weiss turns to Blake again slightly appalled by what her teammate said. "Misguided? They want to wipe Humanity off the face of the planet!" Weiss said factually.

"So then they're very misguided. Either way, it doesn't explain why they would rob a Dust shop in the middle of downtown Vale!" Blake said. "Hmm... Blake's got a point. Besides, the police never caught that Torchwick guy that Bruce and I ran into a few weeks ago... Maybe it was him." Ruby said as Bruce then nodded.

"Yeah, Ruby did tell me that Roman was only interested in the dust and not the money, which is what happened here as well." Bruce said. "Yeah, which is too much of a coincidence." Amelia said, gesturing to the store as she hoped this would stop the conflict between the two teammates.

"That still doesn't change the fact that the White Fang are a bunch of scum." Weiss said which angers Blake. "Those Faunus only know how to lie, cheat, and steal." Weiss said. "That is a bit small minded Weiss, some of them actually aren't as diehard as some of the other members in the group." Felix said. "Yeah some of them do it, feeling like joining them is their only option or do it for a multitude of reasons besides just breaking the law." Luke said.

"Yeah, what you said Weiss is not necessarily true..." Yang said. "Hey, stop that Faunus!" Someone yelled. "That didn't help our point." Luke said. As the teams overhear the cry for help and rush over to investigate what is happening.

They stop near the dock to see a Faunus with a golden monkey tail running down the length of the boat and leaping on to the edge as the two sailors are about to apprehend him. "I guess this is one of the new arrivals." Bruce said.

The monkey Faunus stops on the railing of the ship and then looks back at his pursuers. "Thanks for the ride, guys! Haha!" The Faunus laughs as he jumps off and hits the dock running. "You no-good stowaway!" One of the sailors yelled.

The Faunus uses his tail to hang on a lamppost while he peels back a banana. "Hey! A no-good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway!" The arrival from Vacuo said. Before he eats, one of the detectives down below throws a stone at him to get his attention. "Hey! Get down from there this instant!" The first detective said to him.

The Faunus drops the banana peel on the detective's face, who growls in return. The monkey-like Faunus twirls up to crouch on the lamppost, laughs in amusement, and proceeds to leap off and run away from the detectives. As he runs past Team RWBY and BLAK, he winks at an astonished Blake in slow motion before time speeds up again and he continues to be chased by the officers.

Everyone watches as the Faunus gets farther and farther away. "Well he was... something." Felix said a bit of loss for words. "Well, Weiss, you wanted to see the competition, and there it goes..." Yang said. "Quick! We have to observe him!" Weiss yelled, pointing a finger at him. Almost everyone then ran after the monkey Faunus as Luke looked at Bruce. "I told you that was her objective." Luke said. Bruce glared at him before the pair continued to run.

The only one left was Blake, who is standing still, lost in thought, then comes back to reality and follows her friends. The team rounds the next corner, but then Weiss bumps into someone and trips causing them both to fall on the ground.

Weiss looks up only to see the Faunus jump onto a building and disappear from her view. "No, he got away!" Weiss said. "Uhh... Weiss?" Yang asked as points strangely at the girl underneath her teammate. "I think maybe you should get up." Bruce said.

Weiss finally sees that she fell on a smiling girl, which startles the heiress and she hastily gets up. "Sal-u-ta-tions!" The girl said, smiling widely with her still on the ground. "Um... hello." RUby said. "Are you... okay?" Yang asked. "Do you need some help?" Amelia asked. "I'm wonderful! Thank you for asking." The girl said. "Good to hear." Felix said.

Amelia was about to look at Felix and talk with him, but she remembered what she said she would do so she looked away, which didn't go unnoticed on a frowning Felix. The two teams look at each other in bewilderment before Yang speaks up again. "Do you... wanna get up?" Yang asked.

The girl thinks about this for a moment. "Yes!" The girl said as she started smiling again. She leaps back on her feet while the two teams step back a little. "My name is Penny! It's a pleasure to meet you!" Penny said.

"Hi Penny. I'm Ruby." Ruby said. "I am Bruce." Bruce said, smiling. "I'm Weiss." Weiss says. "Luke." Luke said, looking at her with intrigue. "Blake." Blake said. "Amelia Branwen." Amelia said as she waved to her. "Felix." Felix said with his hands on his hips. "Are you sure you didn't hit your head?" Yang asked, worried for this girl. Blake hits her side signaling her to keep it to herself. "Oh, I'm Yang." Yang said.

"It's a pleasure to meet you!" Penny said. "You already said that." Weiss said a bit weirded out by her. Penny pauses again before she speaks. "So I did!" Penny said. "Well, sorry for running into you!" Weiss said as everyone, but Penny turned around and started walking away. "Take care, friend!" Ruby said, waving to her. "Yeah, see you later!" Bruce said.

When they got far enough away from a startled Penny everyone began thinking how unnatural she seemed. "She was... weird..." Yang said. Weiss then begins to look to her right trying to spot a certain someone. "Now, where did that Faunus riff-raff run off to?" Weiss asked.

Bruce walks next to Weiss not looking at what is in front of him as his attention is on Weiss. "Weiss, don't you think it is a bit too early to call him a-ahhh!" Bruce yells and jumps back when he sees Penny right in front of him. "How did you-?" Felix asked until he was interrupted. "What did you call me?" Penny asked.

Weiss and Bruce look back and forth in shock and Yang looks apologetic. "Oh, I'm really sorry, I definitely didn't think you heard me!" Yang said. "No, not you." Penny says. The strange girl walks through the group and leans her head down to Ruby. "You!" Penny said,

"Me? I-I don't know. I, what I, um, uh..." A startled Ruby said, not knowing what to say. "You called me 'friend'! Am I really your friend?" Penny asked. "Uuuum..." Ruby said, trying to think of how to answer.

She looks over Penny's shoulder while her teammates motion to deny her, most of Team BLAK were considering the answer themselves, while Luke looked at Penny as if he was studying her. "Y-Yeah, sure! Why not?" Ruby asked.

Ruby's teammates comically faint, making Team BLAK help them off the ground as Penny looks overjoyed and laughs. "Sen-sational! We can paint our nails, and try on clothes, and talk about cute boys!" Penny said. Ruby groans as Weiss brushes herself off. "Oh, is this what it was like when you met me?" Ruby asks her teammate. "No - she seems far more coordinated." Weiss said.

Seeing as the others weren't being as nice as he hoped they would, he decided to try and befriend the new girl they met. "Well Penny if you are interested I would also like to be your friend if you want." Bruce said. Penny excitedly gasped as she gave him a bear hug which was able to lift him up off the ground. "This is fantastic! I have gained two new friends today!" Penny said as everyone was surprised how much strength this girl seemed to have. 'Is the girl's semblance super strength?' Bruce thought in his head.

Felix then walks over and taps on her shoulder. "Um, I think your new friend would like to be on the ground." Felix said. Penny then stopped smiling so much as she saw Bruce's cheeks turning purple. "Oh my apologies." Penny said as she then dropped Bruce who then gasped for breath. "Guess I don't know my own strength." Penny said, smiling at him. "I guess so." Bruce awkwardly chuckled.

Weiss didn't know why, but seeing Bruce get chummy with Penny made her heart clench and caused the heiress to slightly glare at Ruby and Bruce's new friend. Yang saw the expression on Weiss' face and hoped that starting up a new conversation would lighten the mood. "So... what are you doing in Vale?" Yang asked. "I'm here to fight in the tournament." Penny said.

Weiss' look of anger then turned into slight shock. "Wait, you're fighting in the tournament?" Weiss asked. "I'm combat ready!" Penny said, saluting. Amelia then leaned in closer to Luke. "She is like a more cherry and weird version of you." Amelia whispered. "Not entirely." Luke whispered back to her.

"Forgive me, but you hardly look the part." Weiss said. "I'm not wearing much, but sweats and a hoodie and yet I go to Beacon." Felix said, shrugging his shoulders. "And this is coming from the girl wearing a dress." Blake said. "It's a combat skirt!" Weiss said with her arms crossed. The skirt sister speeds over to Weiss' side. "Yeah!" Ruby said. Weiss holds out her hand and Ruby low-fives it.

Realization hits Weiss as an idea comes to her mind. "Wait a minute." Weiss said. The heiress walks over to Penny and grabs her by the shoulders. "If you're here for the tournament, does that mean you know that monkey-tailed... rapscallion?" Weiss said. "And we're back to racist assumptions." Felix mutterd.

"The who...?" Penny asked. Weiss then holds up a poor drawing of the criminal-in-question on paper. "The filthy Faunus from the boat!" Weiss said. "How did she even draw that thing, and when?" Bruce asked, forgetting about the comment his friend made. "Why do you keep saying that?!" Blake asked.

Weiss turns her attention from Penny to Blake, confused by what she said. "Huh?" Weiss asked. Blake walks over to Weiss, angrily glaring at her. "Stop calling him a rapscallion! Stop calling him a degenerate! He's a person!" Blake said. "Oh, I'm sorry." Weiss said as she released Penny. "Would you like me to stop referring to the trash can as a trash can? Or this lamppost as a lamppost?" Weiss asked motion around to those nearby objects

"Stop it!" Blake yelled to her supposed friend. "Oh this is getting heated." Bruce muttered. "Yeah, trust me if the subject involves the White Fang, Blake can get a bit defensive." Luke said. "Stop what? He clearly broke the law, it was obvious by what we saw from him. Give him time; he'll probably join up with those other Faunus in the White Fang!" Weiss said.

Blake growls, clenching her fist. "You ignorant little brat!" Blake shouted. Weiss looks offended, but when Blake walks away, she follows. "How dare you talk to me like that! I am your teammate!" Weiss said. "You are a judgmental little girl." Blake said.

"What in the world makes you say that?" Weiss asked. "The mere fact that you would sort that Faunus boy with a terrorist group solely based on his species makes you just as much of a scoundrel as you believe him to be!" Blake said.

Weiss gasped as she looked appalled by what her friend thought. "Hey I don't think bad of all Faunus, just the criminal ones like the monkey tailed boy!" Weiss said. "Well how do you know for sure he is a bad one then?" Blake asks. "Running from the cops doesn't exactly boost his character to anything positive." Weiss said.

Ruby and Yang slide up next to Team BLAK, looking uncomfortable. "Um, I think we should probably go..." Yang said. Penny pops up behind Ruby and smiles. "Where are we going?" Penny asked. "Hopefully somewhere where this won't get worse." Amelia said. "So you admit it! The White Fang is just a radical group of terrorists!" Weiss said. "That's not what I meant, and you know it!" Blake said.

Time Skip brought to you by Penny giving bear hugs for the rest of Team BLAK no matter how far they run.

As the others continued watching Blake and Weiss' argument this continued all the way to Beacon during the night as the two teammates continued this debate on the White Fang sitting on two opposite beds. "I don't understand why this is causing such a problem!" Weiss said. "That is the problem!" Blake said.

Weiss then stands up from her bed while looking at the usually silent teammate. "You realize you are defending an organization that hates Humanity, don't you? The Faunus of the White Fang are pure evil!" Weiss said.

Blake now gets on her feet as well, angered by Weiss' comment. "There's no such thing as pure evil! Why do you think they hate Humanity so much? It's because of people like Cardin, people like you, that force the White Fang to take such drastic measures!" Blake said. "People like me?" Weiss asked. "You're discriminatory!" Blake shouted. "I'm a victim!" Weiss shouted.

They stare each other down in silence, Weiss leans in close, leering as she speaks quietly towards Blake. "You want to know why I despise the White Fang? Why I don't seem to trust that many Faunus?" Weiss asked.

She then begins leaning against the bookshelf by the window as she looks outside while Blake frowns. "It's because they've been at war with my family for years. War, as in actual bloodshed. My grandfather's company has had a target painted across its back for as long as I can remember." Weiss said.

"And ever since I was a child, I've watched family friends disappear; board members executed; an entire train car full of Dust, stolen. And every day, my father would come home, furious. And that made for a very difficult childhood." Weiss said as she bangs her fist on the bookshelf while her blood boils remembering how much trouble the White Fang has caused her childhood to be the way it was.

Everyone was surprised to hear this, as they didn't know how much these people really affected her. They supposed if they also were affected this way they wouldn't exactly think so positively of them. Though that doesn't excuse the fact that she shouldn't just blame all Faunus for something only some of them did.

Ruby and Bruce walk up to her and try to comfort the heiress. "I didn't think you were hurt that badly from them." Bruce said. Ruby puts a hand on Weiss' shoulder to try and make her feel better as she speaks in a soft voice. "Weiss, I-" Ruby was saying until the white haired girl turned around making Ruby lose her grip. "No!" Weiss said.

She walks back over to Blake and glares at her. "You want to know why I despise the White Fang? It's because they're a bunch of liars, thieves, and murderers!" Weiss said. "Well maybe we were just tired of being pushed around!" Blake shouted. "Wait... we?" Felix asked as eyes then opened wide as he knew what she meant.

Silence drops down on the scene again. A surprised Weiss backs away slowly, and Blake realizes her mistake as she looks around at her teammates and friends in the room. "I... I..." Blake said at a loss for words as her secret was now revealed.

Unable to deal with this she dashes past Team BLAK and then moves out the door what seems to be faster than Ruby using her semblance. "Blake, wait! Come back!" Ruby yelled as she ran over to the door and called to her down the hallway.

Luke walks over and turns Ruby around to face him. "I think she needs some time to herself, it is better to just let her go for now." Luke said. "It is better if she just goes away for good!" Weiss said. Bruce turns to his friend surprised to see the look of fury on her face. "You can't possibly mean that Weiss!" Bruce said, walking towards Weiss. "I can and I do!" Weiss said with her arms crossed.

Felix stands between them hoping to stop any more arguments from happening. "Wow, let's calm down. Weiss, remember she still is your teammate." Felix said, focusing his attention on Weiss seeing as she seems to be the most mad out of the two. "Oh really?! How can I be so sure?! How can I be sure when she lied to me?! How can I be so sure if she supports her 'kinds' biggest terrorist group!" Weiss yelled. "Her kind?!" Yang yelled.

Yang's eyes turned red as Amelia, Ruby and then Felix tried to restrain her. "How dare you make her sound like some kind of monster! She is our friend!" Yang yelled. Weiss storms over and points at Yang with her sense of logic blinded by her anger. "You don't know that! She could be our enemy! She could be a spy for all we know!" Weiss yelled as Yang's hair started to glow. "She isn't." Luke said.

Yang and Weiss seemed to cool down as they and everyone looked at Luke standing there while glaring at the ice queen. "I thought it was that way at first, but it isn't. She generally came here to help others." Luke said. "She could have lied to you! She lied to us about what she really is!" Weiss yelled, gesturing to the door that Blake ran out of him.

Luke rolled his eyes as he raised his arm off and acted like he was brushing her off. "So what, I knew she was a Faunus since the day I first saw her." Luke said, making everyone look at him shocked. "You knew she was a cat Faunus!? How?!" Amelia asked. "I've known her for years, way before she started Beacon. Surprised you guys didn't know. Bows don't tend to twitch." Luke said, pointing to where Blake's bow would be on his head.

As everyone was digesting what Luke told them Weiss slowly began to realize what Amelia said. "Wait, Blake never said what type of Faunus she was..." Weiss said. Everyone looked at Amelia who held her hands behind her back looking scared since she knew who was about to respond first. "You knew?! How long?!" Weiss asked/shrieked.

Amelia nervously chuckled as she used her right hand to scratch the back of her head. "Since Forever Fall, she showed me her ears, but I promised not to say!" Amelia said. Weiss huffed as she glared at the one Faunus she thought was good just told her she kept a secret from herself and the others. "Arr, I should have known, you filthy Faunus liars all stick up for each other, you bunch of thieves!" Weiss said.

Amelia practically shrinked in fear as the others began getting in front of Amelia to protect herself from Weiss. "Wow back up Ice Queen!" Felix said. "Yeah, stay away from Amelia!" Ruby said. "How can everyone, but me, not grasp the concept of what she said?! She lied to all you guys and yet you're just gonna brush it off!" Weiss said. "It wasn't her place to tell." Bruce said.

Luke sighed as he saw only one option to get Weiss to lay off his friend. "So what Weiss, all bad Faunus are the ones who lie even over small things?" Luke asked. "Only the ones who lie about big things." Weiss said glaring at Amelia. The bat Faunus shrinks in fear as Ruby stands in front of her protectively. The two glared at each other then lightning bolts came out of their eyes that hit each other. "So am I bad then if I told you all the truth that I am also a Faunus?" Luke asked.

Weiss and Ruby's glaring match stops as everyone looks to see him walking over to the window as he puts his hands on the bookshelf. "What are you talking about, you look only human to me." Ruby said which got a slight chuckle out of Luke.

He lifted up trench coat and undershirt and pulled his pants down slightly, just enough to show what looked like the stump of a sliced off tail. "I'm guessing not all humans have tails like I used to." Luke said. He raised his pants and let his trench coat drop. "Oh great, is anyone else here secretly a Faunus?! Bruce?! Felix?! Yang?!" Weiss asked, looking at everyone else then back to Luke.

Luke then turns back to everyone with his arms crossed. "I never did tell you all how I know Blake, or why I came here, or just much about me in general huh?" Luke said in a calm tone despite the look Weiss was giving him. "No, you usually keep that stuff to yourself." Felix said. "Well then allow me to share." Luke said.

He looks over to Blake's bunk before slightly frowning. "I met Blake the same day I joined the White Fang." Luke said. "Wait, you were in the Fang?! How long?!" Bruce asked. "Nearly as long as I can remember, that group practically raised me." Luke said.

He then took out one of his pistols as he had flashes of the day he got them from someone he considered as a brother. "I was trained by some of the best fighters we had so I could protect them every time they ever left the island. But... as the years went on it was for other reasons. Reasons that humans needed to get protection." Luke said as he took out his other pistol and looked at Scars as he remembered some of the people he used this on.

The room was silent again as everyone felt a chill run down their spine when they heard what their friend told them. "How many people did you kill?" Amelia asked in a not so cheery expression as she tried actually imagining how this was possible. "So many people that I became a legend among the other Faunus. They used to call me after a not so famous fairytale creature 'The Big Bad Wolf'. Figured it was appropriate considering the type of Faunus I am." Luke said.

After Weiss got over what she heard she pulled out her scroll and went into her contacts which didn't go unnoticed. "What are you doing?" Yang asked. "I'm calling Ozpin! We just heard a full confession! He needs to be taken to the police!" Weiss said. "Go ahead, he already knows." Luke was not bothered by what Weiss said she would do. Hearing this made Weiss look up from her scroll no longer looking for Ozpin's number as she was surprised yet again. "He what?!" Weiss asked.

"He already knows. That is how I was able to get into the school despite me not going to any Academy to learn how to fight Grimm. He believes that giving me this second chance of life will be beneficial for me and other people out there. Now I can help everyone I can and not hurt others." Luke said as he put Scars away.

"Alright, so if this is all true then why did you quit?" Yang asked, walking closer to him. Luke then frowned and turned his head away, unable to look at anyone in the eye while trying to fight off the feeling of sorrow. "Because I... lost someone, someone important to me who was innocent. I don't want any more innocent people's blood to be spilled because of me." Luke said.

Everyone was silent again as Bruce stood in front of his partner. "Luke, look me straight in the eyes and tell me when was the last time you killed a person?" Bruce asked. Luke then looked Bruce in the eyes as he told him the answer. "Over a year ago before I quit the White Fang." Luke said. Bruce looked at him for a few seconds before he sighed and turned to the others. "Well I believe him." Bruce said. "What?!" Weiss asked, taken back by Bruce's response.

Felix and Amelia then walk over smiling. "If Bruce can trust you then I trust you too." Felix said. "You can always count on me, friend." Amelia said. Weiss was appalled by their reactions as she then looked at Yang and Ruby who seemed to be smiling at the sight. "Am I the only sane one around here?! He is a killer! He worked with the White Fang! He shouldn't be here! If I was in charge I would have called the police." Weiss said, pointing at Luke.

Fed up with this Bruce turns to Weiss glaring at her, making the snow themed girl take a step back. "Well you aren't in charge and he is our friend and teammate so if you try anything with him you have to go through us!" Bruce said. Backing his point up Amelia and Felix stood in front of Luke defensively.

Weiss sighed as there was nothing she could do. Ruby then walks up to them with a tired expression. "It has been a long day for everyone, let's just talk about it in the morning." Ruby said.

Bruce then nodded as he and the rest of his team walked out the room, with Bruce in the back throwing one last glare at Weiss before closing the door behind him. Weiss wanted to throw one back at him for supporting a killer, but she couldn't do it as that glare from him made her feel as if she did the worst thing possible, making her frown.

Time Skip brought to you by Chibi Luke seeing a poster of himself with his alias name on it, so he tore it down and stomped on it a few times.

In the morning at Beacon. Ruby wakes up from her beauty sleep, yawning in the process. She looks over at Blake's empty bunk, and groans sadly. Later on Team BLAK and what remains of Team RWBY are walking the streets of Vale hoping to see Blake on the streets as they have no clue where she could be.

"She's been gone all weekend..." Ruby said. "Don't worry Ruby, we won't stop helping you until we find her." Bruce said. "Blake's a big girl, I'm sure she can handle herself!" Weiss said. "Oh great, here we go again everyone, hear Weiss turn against her friends just because they aren't all human!" Felix sighed with his hand on his forehead.

"Weiss, come on. She's one of our teammates." Yang said. "Is she? We all heard what she and Luke said!" Weiss said. Weiss said. "Weiss." Ruby said. "Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. Either way, she's missing, and we need to find her!" Yang said.

Weiss' mouth gaped open as she looked at Luke. "She worked with the same organization Luke, the killer, worked with, slaying humans!" Weiss nearly shouted. "Wow Weiss, why don't I just scream what you believe to be the truth out for you, so you can save your voice in order to continue berating him later?" Amelia said. "I still can't believe you all are just letting bygones be bygones." Weiss said. "All because he made morally questionable choices doesn't make him any different from the man I have got to know for the past two weeks!" Bruce said.

Weiss sighed as she looked away. "Two members of the White Fang! Right underneath our noses!" Weiss said. "I just hope she's okay..." Ruby said sadly. "Yeah, me too." Luke said.

Elsewhere, Blake is sipping a cup of tea and sighing. She looks up at Sun sitting across from her, who holds his drink with his tail as his hand props his head up. He takes a sip when Blake puts her cup down. "So, you want to know more about me..." Blake asks as she looks at him intently.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

3.7K 111 49
(Volumes 1-3) You have known Ruby Rose for as long as you were both were kids and have been together since half way of your first year at Signal Acad...
8.3K 174 52
It's a new year at Beacon Academy and that means new students. Ace Dodger is one of those new students. Despite having lost both of his parents 6 yea...
5.8K 245 13
Always living on the streets and willing to do anything to survive, Y/N roamed the streets of Mistral, robbing from the rich in order to provide a wa...
9.9K 268 23
It was now time for the Vytal Festival to begin. You and your teammates were all eager to begin fighting in the tournament. But even though you were...