For the Sake of Love ✔

By atprawita

"It's for the sakes of my reputation" "More like 'for the sakes of love'. We both know it's more than that."... More

⚠️ Shout Out to Everybody ⚠️
Prologue
- Chapter 1 -
- Chapter 2 -
- Chapter 3 -
- Chapter 4 -
- Chapter 5 -
- Chapter 6 -
- Chapter 7 -
- Chapter 8 -
- Chapter 9 -
- Chapter 10 -
- Chapter 11 -
- Chapter 12 -
- Chapter 13 -
- Chapter 14 -
- Chapter 15 -
got no shame
- Chapter 16 -
- Chapter 17 -
- Chapter 18 -
- Chapter 19 -
- Chapter 20 -
- Chapter 21 -
- Chapter 22 -
- Chapter 24 -
- Chapter 25 -
- Chapter 26 -
- Chapter 27 -
- Chapter 28 -
- Chapter 29 -
- Chapter 30 -
- Chapter 31 -
- Chapter 32 -
- Chapter 33 -
- Chapter 34 -
- Chapter 35 -
- Chapter 36 -
- Chapter 37 -
Epilogue
so it goes...

- Chapter 23 -

54 4 4
By atprawita

HAPPY SUPERBLOOM!!!
oh God, I'm loving it so, so much 😍

And we're also over 400 and
I'm so fucking happyyy

Enough about me being a maniac,
here a new chappie,
ENJOY!!!

"Michael!!! What I've done?" I yelled at Michael while my lips started to quiver.

"Now, now, listen to me: one problem down, now up to the latest one, Mika. Do you like him?"

"I- I don't know,"

"Okay, better question: do you at least want to go out with him? Just a date night to test the water,"

"... maybe, I don't know though,"

"Okay, so you do want to but still hesitant,"

"I guess..."

"Good, now you tell him that and see where things go from there. You know better than making him wait for so long because out of all people, you know it the best when it comes to waiting. Good luck, Ash. I'm just a phone call away if you need anything,"

"Alright, thanks, Mikey"

"It's no biggie, I love you, bro"

"I love you too, thank you," I don't know what was in Michael mind, but okay, I'll do this so-called plan of his.

Ashton:
Hey, Mikaaa
Sorry that it's late
But I need to tell you sth

Mika:
Hey, Ashton
It's okay
What's it?

Ashton:
I got my answer

Mika:
You do?

Ashton:
Yes
And I'm going out with you

Mika:
Is this for real?
You're not kidding, right?

Ashton:
Nope,
This is for real

Mika:
Oh my god,
You have no idea how happy
I am right now

Ashton:
:)
I'll see you tomorrow then
At 2 PM, isn't it?

Mika:
Yes,
And I'll pick you up

Ashton:
Okay then

I screenshot the convo and sent it to Michael, followed by an 'is this okay enough?' which he instantly replied with tons of thumbs up emoji.

I could barely sleep that night and was quite groggy the next day, but I tried my best to play it off so my mum won't question me, it wasn't so like me to lose my sleep.

I spent my day trying to convince myself that I like Mika better than I like Luke, but no matter how hard I tried to do so, it's hard to lie to myself. My hearts know better who I love and simply like to be friends with, I can't manipulate it.

But Michael said if I went along with his plan, I could finally get something that I want which could be a boyfriend or maybe Luke. I don't know which one exactly that he meant, but whatever it is, I just hope it'll actually make me feel happy.

Time goes by so fast and without me knowing it, it was now 5 minutes before 2 already. I waited patiently at my porch, not wanting to be questioned by my mum and get her another crazy idea about me having a poly-relationship or something.

I saw the familiar yellow BMW m4 pulled up in front of my driveway, the window rolled down slowly revealing a nervous Mika. He was waving at me, a timid but giddy smile on his face. I giggled at the view before slipping into the car.

"Hey,"

"Hi, you ready?"

"I surely am,"

"I'm not really good at this, but I hope you like it,"

"I think I will, you got nothing you worry about, you know," I said, flashing him a small smile. He smiled back at me before throwing his gaze back on the road.

I feel my phone vibrating in my pocket so I pulled it out slowly.

Cal-Pal:
Yo, Ash

Irwinie:
Hey, ssup?

Cal-Pal:
Are you free?
I need to tell you something.

Irwinie:
Awe, sorry Cal-Pal
I'm currently outside
And won't be back for 
quite a few hrs

Cal-Pal:
Are you with that Mika guy?

Irwinie:
Eh?
How could you know that?

Cal-Pal:
Might have heard that once
or twice from Luke

Irwinie:
Oh?

Cal-Pal:
Just be careful, I guess
And be honest to yourself
I'll ttyl

Luke? Be careful? Honest to myself? What the fuck does he mean?
I brushed it off like it was nothing and put my phone back into its place.

We soon arrived in a bowling alley and Mika was flashing me another nervous smile.

"I- is this okay?"

"Yupp! I love bowling, this is perfect!"

He insisted to pay for the game and I reluctantly let him. It was a tied game between Mika and me, and to say I was impressed would be an understatement because I was so goddamn great at this game.

It was a fun afternoon, though he ended up losing by one point. There's a photo-booth in the arena and he dragged me with him into it. I giggled at how excited he is outta the blue and followed along.

We took some pictures with weird poses and one with a normal cheeky grin.

I do have lots of fun with him and he also treats me like I mattered, but the thing is, I don't get the fluttery feeling in my chest.

He took me home after dinner and he even has the guts to promise me for more fun.

Turns out, he wasn't kidding when he said that.
When the Monday comes, he was instantly by my side and we keep talking and talking at every possible chance. The next few days also the same, we even go out a couple of times to some cute places that usually meant for a date.

Until Thursday.

My clumsy choose to act on and I slipped over actually nothing causing my skin to break and blood to start dripping outta it. I heard Mika cursed not-so-quietly before he helped me up. He walked me to the nurse's room and then leave to find Mrs Valerie. I waited patiently for him to come back and when the door, I instantly tilted my head up thinking it was them.

But no, it was Luke.

I froze in my place, my eyes following his every move not so subtly. It was so awkward, he acted like I wasn't there and just walked past me as if I was nothing. He grabbed something from the cabinet and I instantly notice it.

"Are you okay?" My dumb mouth spilt before my mind can stop it. Fuck! He looked at me with a blank expression before raising one of his eyebrows slightly.

"You're still as dumb as usual, aren't you?"

"W- what?"

"Wiggling your tail to everyone, hopping from one dick to another one,"

"I- I'm not doing that! And I told you before, I'm done with being a wolf-boy, and with that being said, that means I don't have a tail anymore. What's the matter with you anyway? I can do whatever the fuck I want, it's not like we're something now,"

"So, I was right then?"

"What?"

"You being a cheap whore,"

"I'm not, just so you know I don't hop from dick to dick, the only dick I've ever meet in my life is you and I've never hop that dick so no, I'm not a cheap whore."

"Sure, whatever you say, Ashy. Where's that coward anyway?"

"He's trying to find Mrs Valerie,"

"When I called him a coward I don't think he's gonna be a loser as well."

"What are you on about?"

"It's just a small cut. A simple bandage and alcohol would do, no nurse needed"

"Stop talking so low of Mika, will you? He's so much better than you and for your fucking information, he treats me like I'm a human and not some fragile animal like you did, so back the fuck off!" I snapped in frustration.

A smug smirked reached Luke's face before he walked towards me slowly, I back away from him until my body hit the headboard, fuck!

He trapped me in between his arms, intense blue eyes boring right into my soul,

"Do you like him?"

"... it's none of you business, or is it?"

"You avoid my question and that answer my question already"

"What? Do you think you could read minds as well now?"

"You always spit out what's inside your brain, so if you avoid my question, that could only mean one thing which is; you don't like him,"

"Th- that's just for now,"

"Yeah? And what about later on, are you sure you could like him?"

"... I- I... I don't know..." I said looking at everywhere but his eyes.

"B- but, I want to like him!"

"Hm?"

"Aside from that, we- we're nothing you know, you have no right to ask such things like this to me, moreover trying to stop me from being with Mika,"

"Says who I was stopping you?"

"Just leave me alone, Luke" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 39.7K 92
𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲, 𝗹𝘂𝗰𝗸𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗵𝗲𝗿, 𝗔𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 �...
3.9M 159K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
16.3M 545K 35
Down-on-her-luck Aubrey gets the job offer of a lifetime, with one catch: her ex-husband is her new boss. *** Aubrey...