1♡Wonwoo Mina Oneshot✔

By JeonMina_05

Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here... More

(sunset secret)~
~Know it now~
How they act each other
Accept it?
Meet Again
Game And Perfom
Having You Is Heaven
Bad Timing But Worth It
Another Knight
Silent Treatment
Anxiety
Jealous?
Dangerous
Collab Make It Lit
I'm Tired
Wonwoo X Mina Moments
How You Guys Met Each Other?
Accepting Fate
After Variety
Angel
I'm Not
Dont leave Me
Welcome Back
Daring Viral
Bruise
Freedom
Protective
Recover
Love You!
Prove It
Sweet Promise
Reaction
High Fever
Parents Day
Helping You
Amnesia
Busy Time and Love
My Sweet Gangster
Fail Baking
Date?!
New But Different
Her Last Wish
Love In Death Treat
Chemistry Baby
Take Your Innocence
Long distance
Mafia Need
Arrange Jealous
The Truth Past
Hidden Shot
Bully Love

Enemy

506 16 0
By JeonMina_05

The day was never gonna change for this 2 groups who always fight each other until one of them change their mind.

Daegu Highschool will never peace when this 2 group see each other. It all start when one of them accidently fooling around and bump making them  mistake each other.

Boys leader, Scoups who always annoyed girls group oldest member, Nayeon. Jeonghan and Jeongyeon cant stop being tom & jerry. Sana and Jun who when bump each other, their voice will really loud than microphone.

Tzuyu and Mingyu also same bickering about their height. Dino and Chaeyoung battlinh who the most perfect maknae. Vernon and Dahyun who always fight eye to eye look whose better rapper.

Jihyo and the rest of Seventeen members not so enemy beacuse Jihyo and Dk was cousin but not so closed. The boys sometimes annoyed the girl but not fighting like the others who everyday fight. Wonwoo and Mina fighting over who the best gamers.

But then one day, everything change. They were all in canteen, but ofc their table must be far. If near, OMG their battle of the world may start. Momo nervously make an excuse to go toilet.

At the same time, Hoshi make a same excuse. Sana and Dahyun felt something odd. So they two follow Momo secretly and find that Momo go to back hall school. Most shocking is, Momo were hugging Hoshi.

"The hell!! Dahyun did you see what i see it?!"

"Yeah i see it! Its our one of our enemy and our unnie was hugging him?!"

"Dahyun take a picture. We need to clear this matter and Momo must explain it."

Dahyun take a picture as evidsence and they both rush back to canteen. They signal all member to gather up at living dorm when they back to their dorm.

Seventeen who saw that the girls whispered make them wanna know about it. But realise they were enemy making it hard to tolerate each other.

Twice already back and Momo who doesnt know anything confuse when Sana and Dahyun make a serious face.

"As we all here, we want to show something and Momo, we need your honesty."

Momo who shock was nervous with Sana warns. The girls still concern about it and push Dahyun to show them. When she show it, they all gasp. How can Momo hug a guy that one of their hate enemy?!

"Momo!! Is this true??!"-Nayeon

"Is it you?!"-Jihyo

"I cant believe it!!"-Chaeyoung

"Whats wrong with you?!"-Jeongyeon

"Are you crazy unnie?!"-Tzuyu

"Tell us, now!"-Mina

Momo cant hold it anymore. She get up and rage on fire. She cant handle their fights again.

"ENOUGH!!! I CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE! YES IM DATING WITH HOSHI! You know what? Its all start about bumping and annoyed each other. But you guys take it srsly and the boys also cant even control their naughty. I fed up, for how long we will become enemies. Did you think im too dumb about you guys secret?! Nayeon, you have a crush on Scoups but just you had a bad tempered, you and him always fighting. Jeongyeon, you and Jeonghan was exes right. You still cant even move on but beacuse we enemy you hurt inside. Sana dont you think i dont know that you keep Jun pic under your locker? Chaeyoung you almost like Dino because he charming when he laugh right? Tzuyu you sometimes admired Mingyu from far before you guys start being loud. Mina you and Wonwoo almost be a friends but because you guys competetive, you guys dare to battle each other. Dahyun you also think i didnt know that you secretly helping Vernon in Korean exam? You guys also same! I cant handle with all of this. Cant we just stop being enemy and start being friends. We just have 1 more year and we want enemy till next year and till graduate, are guys that crazy?! Think it before your feeling the one who got more hurt."

She stomp out to her room. All was silent. What Momo said was true. The shocking when 2Jeong was exes and the three of foreign members was about to be friend but fail.

"What she said was true. Maybe we have to end this. Me and Dk slowly became close as real cousin. And i saw that all of you start to ignore this fight."-Jihyo

"Yeah right. I had crush on Scoups but see what happend? My tempered ruin it all. All was our ego. Our ego are the fault to our friendship."-Nayeon

"I tried to get back to Jeonghan but seeing you guys making me thinking is it worth it to get back to him while we battle?"-Jeongyeon

"Let stop here. I dont wanna here this anymore. Maybe just give Momo unnie space and we too, we have to calm our mind."-Tzuyu

"Just ignore this and let it be. I think we still cant accept the fact. Just go slowly."-Chaeyoung

All twice back to their own room. At 11 p.m, Mina need some fresh air so she out quitely without telling anyone.

She just go near park at beach. She flashback what Momo said. Yup she almost fell to Wonwoo. Not because his face just how gentle him to teacher and his respect to the others. He may look rude but he quitely polite.

After 30 minutes she left and went back home. But on her way, she felt like someone follow her. When she turn no one there, then she speed her legs. When she already in front of door, she turn again and no one there again.

She then closed the door and lock it. She peek a bit and still no one there . She calm herself and go to her room. She sleep in still feel scaref but later she drove peacefully.

The one she feel being follow was Wonwoo. He also cant sleep and decide to buy coke tin. When he on his way back home, he saw Mina sitting at bench.

Then Mina get up wearing her head hoodie and start to walk. He felt like he had to follow her. Maybe dangerous for woman to walk alone in dark and also she alone ofc many thing can happend to her. When she rushly in her dorm, he chuckle seeing she dumb thought he was a ghost.

The next day

Momo forgive Twice sorry and start to walk to their class. But difference is Twice was quite. They still awkward with Seventeen after Momo reaveal their secret.

"Yoyoyo! Look whos here?!"-Jeonghan

"Oh Queen is here!"-Scoups

"Wanna hang out together?"-Dk

All seventeen laugh but then they slowly stop when they see Twice were not having it. Their face show they blank and lost. Feels like they have problem. They think maybe one of them were fighting.

They see that Sana and Dahyun doesnt loud as usual. Jeongyeon and Nayeon doesnt joking together. Jihyo and Mina usualy play game together but now they just do their own job. Tzuyu and Chaeyoung read a novel that is not usualy they do. Dahyun listen some music and keep her head down. Momo her face was sad because of her, they all down.

Hoshi text Momo and she tell everything. Hoshi feel bad to her because what happend. Its just too sudden for them to accept this. Seventeen know about Hoshi and Momo since Hoshi is member who cant lie.

Hoshi tell the members about that and all boys start to open their secret.

"Actually i also have crush on Nayeon. But her tempere challenge my tempere too."-Scoups

"I wanna get back with Jeongyeon but seeing you guys fighting make me dillema on our relay."-Jeongyeon

"We also almost fall in love with the girls."-Jun, Mingyu and Dino

"I feel grateful that Dahyun help on exam but i dont know how repay back. But i just keep annoy her by sometimes pull her hair or call her shorty."-Vernon

"You know what? We should stop this. For how long we keep being enemy. Im so tired seeing all battling nonsense thing."-The 8

Hoshi text Momo to tell them meet Seventeen at rooftop after school. Momo told what he said and the girls just sigh nod.

After school~

"So what is it?"-Jeongyeon

"Yeah wanna fight?"-Nayeon

"Please we wanna stop this." Wonwoo

All girls was stone there, is it real that they wanna stop it?

"Dont be joking. You wanna prank us again?"-Chaeyoung

"We serious! Is that hard for us to be peace and be friends?!" -Jun

"Im cant accept this and i dont wanna hear it!!"- Dahyun run and leave Twice behind. Vernon chase her from behind

Now they all discuss slowly and the end of that, they stop being enemy and start to be friends. All back home in their own way. Some of them walk with boys, some of girls go to market, some of boys go to arcade and leave Mina walk dorm alone.

She walk slow and be in her world. Looks like all slowly become close and their feeling may be grow. Mina who almost fall in love with Wonwoo ignore the feeling.

She doesnt deserve him she think because look at him. He more perfect than her. His academic, he is teacher favourite student, he had all. He perfect that he can do all without getting wrong.

Meanwhile her, she just had ballet on her life. She stres,happy, sad, angry, excited all was in ballet. She keep her space until she cross the road.

She doesnt realise that a hon car from road and then she shock that someone pull her. When they two fall down at roadside, she heard a groan sound. She get up and found Wonwoo was the one who save her.

"Oh my god!! Wonwoo, are you okay??!"

"Yeah im ok. Im suppose to ask you that. What were in your mind when crossing the road. You almost had accident you know."

"Im sorry. Just just let me repay you back. Tell me what do you want and i will buy it for you."

"Nah its okay, seeing you dont get hurt its find to me. Now let me walk you home. Its almost 5 p.m.So just let me be with you."

Mina nod nervously and help him get up. The walk was really silence. How can it quite, because they both shy and dont know what to talk about.

Now they arrive at Twice dorm. Wonwoo hold her hand before she go in.

"Hey, Mina can i ask you for a date this Saturday? I mean like fri- friends.. date. Or you know what i mean like boy girl date or more than friends out?"

Mina giggle and nod her head. They both was nervous facing like that. Then when Wonwoo was about to turn around, she hold his shirt.

"If you said we date this Saturday, why you just dont text me or call so i believe what you said about our date?"

Wonwoo stare her and began to scoff a bit. She hand her phone so was him. They exchange their number and bid their goodbye.

When she in, all her member was smirk and exciting seeing that Mina make her first move to realtionship.

4 months later

All TwiceTeen was in peace righg now. All of them have their partner couple.
Scoups asking Nayeon when they on library. 2Jeong get back. Vernon and Dahyun together when he chasing her after heard they want to stop fighting. Sana and Jun bump at mall and began couple when accidently open their locker and see their pic in them.

Chaeyoung make rap lyrics to confess her feelinv to Dino and he was touched and accept her feeling. Tzuyu and Mingyu be the confuse couple because they hard to confess at the rooftop when he accidently bump her. Wonwoo and Mina was together when they had their 10th date at beach.

Now all of them from enemy become friends to a lover. They will not be enemy again and always be friends till end school.

~Hate to love is the most precious feeling on that time. We just need to think mature about our relationship~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.9K 377 30
Twice Oneshots and Short Stories: Can be as a group or as ships May entertain Requests as long as I'm not busy If stories have mature content. It wil...
118K 3.6K 46
Bangtwice oneshots and short stories I've randomly thought of!
9.8K 199 18
A bunch of one shots from different Seventeen ships I have a lot of ideas, but not all of them I would wanna turn into a full story, so I'll be writi...
85.5K 3.7K 34
Satzu family story. G!p tzuyu