My Snow Angel: RWBY Volume 1...

נכתב על ידי DevilishMan87

"Your legacy is being written by yourself." Bruce Kingsman the younger brother of the world famous Huntsman D... עוד

Chapter 1: Ruby Rose
Chapter 2: The Shinning Beacon Part 2
Chapter 3: The Shinning Beacon Part 2
Chapter 4: The First Step Part 1
Chapter 5: The First Step Part 2
Chapter 6: The Emerald Forest Part 1
Chapter 7: The Emerald Forest Part 2
Chapter 9: The Badge and The Burden Part 1
Chapter 10: The Badge and The Burden Part 2
Chapter 11: Jaunedice Part 1
Chapter 12: Jaunedice Part 2
Chapter 13: Forever Fall Part 1
Chapter 14: Forever Fall Part 2
Chapter 15: The Stray
Chapter 16: BLAK and White and Gray
Bios: Team BLAK
Chapter 17: Best Day Ever
Chapter 18: Welcome to Beacon

Chapter 8: Players and Pieces

238 3 0
נכתב על ידי DevilishMan87

(3rd POV)

Weiss Schnee and Ruby Rose were currently on to something very feathery and very fast, as evidenced by the loud wind and the two being blown sideways. "Ruby! I told you this was a terrible idea!" Ruby shouted to be heard since the loud wind would have overlapped her normal voice.

"We're fine! Stop worrying!" Ruby said with her voice raised. "I am so far beyond worrying!" Weiss shouted. "In a good way?" Ruby asked. "In a bad way! In a very bad way!" Weiss said. "Well, why don't we just jump?" Ruby asked. "What are you? Insane?!" Weiss asked. She is met with silence; she looks to see Ruby has already disappeared. "Oh, you insufferable little red-!" Weiss said.

Down on the ground in the Abandoned Temple, Luke and his friend Blake Belladonna are still staring skyward and pointing up for Yang Xiao Long and Bruce Kingsman to look up. "Blake, did you hear that? What should we do?" Yang asked.

Ruby continues falling from up above falling right towards them, finally getting Yang's attention. "Heads uuuuuuuup!" Ruby yelled. Just as she's about to hit the ground panicking, Amelia Branwen comes in and grabs her cousin stopping her from descending to the ground.

Once she noticed she was no longer falling to the ground she looked to see it was her cousin who saved her. "Thanks cous." Ruby said, smiling at her. "You welcome Ruby." Amelia said.

Jaune Arc comes flying through the air and crashes into a tree making the two girls flinch. "Sorry I didn't catch you Jaune!" Amelia yelled in an apologetic manner. "It's okay..." Jaune groaned weakly.

"She really is something, huh?" Someone asked. Yang, Blake, Bruce and Luke look to see Felix Kaiden standing next to them. "How long have you been standing there?" Bruce asked. Felix shrugged his shoulders in response not knowing how long. "Did your sister just fall from the sky and got saved by your cousin?" Blake asked Yang. "I..." Yang said.

Before she can finish her answer, several crashing noises are heard in the forest ahead of them, and an Ursa comes out, claws swiping, just as a pink blast of energy hits it in the back and it crashes to the ground, depositing its rider. "YEEEE-HAAAAW!" Nora Valkyrie screamed.

She then rolls off of the creature's back, then gets up and groans, saddened by it being dead. "Awwww... It's broken." Nora said depressed. Nora dashes onto its neck and observes the carcass as Ren comes up behind her panting from exhaustion. "Nora! Please... Don't ever do that again." Ren said leaning on the monster. He looks up again and notices by the pink dotted outline of where his partner should be that Nora has run off again, and looks around frantically to find her.

Amelia lands herself and Ruby on the ground with their attention focused on Nora who is at the temple. "Oooohh..." Nora said, staring at a golden rook relic. The energetic hammer girl suddenly grabs it, an animation of stars and her hammer symbol playing in the pink background as she dances and sings with the chess piece in hand. "I'm queen of the castle! I'm queen of the castle!" Nora sang.

As she was signing Ren notices and then screams at his partner. "Nora!" Ren screams. Nora stops dancing with the rook on her head, then salutes, dropping the relic into her hand. "Coming, Ren!" Nora said. She skips off to her friend passing the pairs of three and Ruby. "I'm starting to feel sorry for her partner." Luke said with a sympathetic look on his face. "Me too." Amelia said nodding her head. "Did that girl just ride in on an Ursa?" Blake asked. "I..." Yang said, trying to understand what just happened.

Yang is interrupted once more as a screech is heard from their right, and Pyrrha Nikos comes onto the scene as the scorpion creature uproots entire trees in its chase after her. Pyrrha narrowly dodges its giant claws and keeps on running. "Jaune!" Pyrrha said. Jaune then stood up and jumped off the tree landing face first. "Ouch." Ruby said.

Now not focused on more unexpected visitors the sisters realize they are next to each other. "Ruby!" Yang said. "Yang!" Ruby said excitedly as she raised her arms as if to give her sister a hug. "Nora!" Nora cheered as she came between the two and knocked them off-balance in surprise. Bruce looks at the orange haired woman in shock as he looks at her and Ren who is still next to the Ursa. "Didn't you just run to your partner?" Bruce asked.

The scorpion Grimm continues to follow Pyrrha as she runs. "Did she just run all the way here with a Death Stalker on her tail?" Blake asked. "I have no idea what is happening anymore." Felix said. Getting tired of hearing more and more questions Yang's anger continues to build until she growls and erupts in a small burst of fire, eyes flashing red. "I can't take it anymore! Can everyone just chill out for two seconds before something crazy happens again?!" Yang asked.

The tick-tock of a clock counts down the two seconds of Yang cooling down as she requested. In that time Ren runs over to a ditzy Nora, Bruce takes a step away from Yang in fear of what she might do, Luke turns to finally see Felix and Amelia, and Blake and Ruby look up. "Umm... Yang?" Ruby asks as she tugs on her sister's sleeve and points up.

All nine of them look to see Weiss on the talon of a Nevermore holding on for life as the Grimm vulture screeches. "Why is Weiss dangling on to something that is ten times bigger than her?" Felix asked, but Ruby ignores him as she has her attention on her partner. "I said jump!" Ruby shouted.

Jaune then walks over to the group as he also looks up at the Nevermore. "Wow that is one big bird!" Jaune said, shocked. "She's gonna fall." Blake said. "She'll be fine." Ruby reassured the others. "She's falling." Ren said. "She better hope she has her affairs in order." Luke said. Bruce sighs as he then stands in a running position. "I'll get her." Bruce said.

Bruce then dashes away with the help of his semblance making him move faster than normal. He ran to a nearby tree until he jumped on the bark of the tree and leaped off it so he could jump higher into the air. Once he was close enough to her Bruce then caught Weiss with one hand. "Hold on!" Bruce said.

Weiss nodded as she wrapped her legs around his torso and her arms around his neck. Bruce then spreads his arms out and shoots electricity out of his palms so the two new students could safely land on the ground.

Once Bruce had his feet on the ground he stopped using his semblance and looked at Weiss who was still on him. "You know you could get off of me now." Bruce said. Weiss then looked and saw she was still clinging onto Bruce. She quickly got off him and dusted herself off as she had a slight blush on her face from how she held onto him for so long. "I could have handled that dolt!" Weiss said. "Mm not from what it looked like to me." Bruce said with a smirk on his face making Weiss look at him glaring.

"I didn't ask for some big knight in shining armour to come in and save me!" Weiss said with her arms crossed and looking away with her eyes closed. "Oh so now I am your knight in shining armour huh?" Bruce asked. "I-i didn't m-mean it like that!" Weiss screamed a bit flustered. "No need to be embarrassed." Bruce said, enjoying how angry Weiss looked. "You are unbelievable!" Weiss yelled.

While this is happening the Death Stalker is still hunting Pyrrha, but she manages to land on her side at the feet of the heroes. "Great! The gang's all here! Now we can die together!" Yang said. "Great to know you're optimistic." Felix said sarcastically. "Not if I can help it!" Ruby said. The youngest girl sounds a battle cry and rushes towards the Grimm. "Ruby, wait!" Yang yelled out in hopes to stop her sister from doing something stupid. "What is she doing?!" Amelia asked.

Ruby, still screaming, fires Crescent Rose and charges at the oncoming Death Stalker. When the two meet, the Grimm swipes Ruby away and she is knocked back. "D-Do-Don't worry! Totally fine!" Ruby yelled out as she stood up slowly as best she could. "She needs help!" Felix yelled.

Ruby turns back to the monster and shoots it in the skull, running away from it and sheathing her scythe as the Death Stalker now goes after her. "Ruby!" Yang yelled as Felix ran from behind as Amelia used her wings to fly up in hopes to get to her cousin faster.

Ruby rushes towards Yang and her friends, but the Nevermore caws above them, flapping its wings and releasing lines of sharpened feathers with points that catch on Ruby's cape. Not only that, but Amelia flys back narrowly dodging each of the feathers and prevents Yang and Felix from reaching her.

"Ruby, get out of there!" Yang yelled. "I'm trying!" Ruby said, struggling with getting her cloak free from the giant feather. Felix tries to shove some of the feathers out of the way, but is still too far from Ruby to get her out. Amelia then once again flies towards Ruby again as fast as she could.

The Death Stalker approaches, raising its golden stinger above a scared Ruby and heading down on the helpless girl with no one to save her. "Ruby!" Yang yelled in vain.

A white and blue blur races past Yang with electricity following from behind and reaches the stinger just as it's about to pierce her, making Ruby close her eyes, not wanting to watch her own demise. "You are so childish!" Weiss said. "Really? You are talking about this now?" Bruce asked. "There is more I was going to say!" Weiss said.

Ruby opens her eyes to the sight of the stinger encased in ice and lowers her arms from their futile position over her head as she stares at her two saviors. "Bruce? Weiss...?" Ruby asked looking at her partner and one of her new friends.

Weiss continues to berate Ruby as she removes Myrtenaster from the ice as Bruce stands there deciding to let her finish. "And dim-witted, and hyperactive, and don't even get me started on your fighting style. And I suppose I can be a bit... difficult..." Weiss said. "You suppose?" Bruce asks. Weiss turns to him glaring. "I'm in the middle of something here!" Weiss shouted to him.

She then turns back to Ruby and finishes what she wants to say. "If we're going to do this, we're going to have to do this together. So if you quit trying to show off, I'll be... nicer." Weiss said. "I'm not trying to show off. I want you to know I can do this." Ruby said. "You're fine." Weiss said before she walks away.

Ruby breathes a sigh of relief, then closes her eyes and clasps her hands as she gratefully whispers to herself, but Bruce was able to hear. "Normal knees..." Ruby whispered as Bruce looked at her confused. 'These three are one weird family.' Bruce thought as he silently chuckled.

Ruby then gets up and stares at the Death Stalker as it struggles to escape with its tail trapped in the ice. "Whoa!" Ruby said. "Yeah, as much as I think this is amazing we should probably leave before it breaks free." Bruce said.

Yang, Amelia and Felic rushes up to Ruby and Yang gives her a hug which Ruby grunts upon receiving. "So happy you're okay!" Yang said. "Next time tell us before you do something stupid cous." Amelia said, smiling at her. The two sisters sare at each other for a moment, then look up at the Nevermore still flying overhead and roaring. "Let's go!" Felix said, gesturing to the others to follow him which they soon did.

Everyone then regroups near the forest temple as they look at the Nevermore above them as if a Vulture was circling its next victim. "Guys? That thing's circling back! What are we gonna do?" Jaune said. "Those of us that still need to grab a relic should just grab one so we could all run." Luke said. "He's right. Our mission is to grab an artifact and make it back to the Cliffs. There's no point in fighting these things." Ruby said nodding to Luke. "Run and live - that's an idea I can get behind!" Jaune said.

Ruby goes over and grabs a gold knight (identical to the one Yang picked out), Felix grabs a white pawn (similar to Luke and Bruce's piece) and Jaune takes hold of a gold rook (similar to Nora and Ren's piece), the three of them smiling at each other.

The Death Stalker continues to fight its bonds, cracking the ice a little in the process. "Time we left!" Ren said. "Right. Let's go!" Ruby said, waving to the others. "Great, we stayed here for too long." Amelia said. Everyone then begins running behind Ruby getting away from the two Grimm.

Except for a smiling Yang and Blake as the latter approaches her partner. "What is it?" Blake asked. Yang stares proudly at Ruby as she leaps on a boulder and motions the group onward. "Nothing..." Yang said. She moves on as Blake smiles in realization (possibly towards the audience) and leaves as well.

"You think we can outrun them?" Jaune asked. "Please, one's still in ice, the other one primarily sticks to attacking in the air which we can dodge from hiding under a tree. I think the twelve of us can handle those two Grimm." Luke said. "He has a point." Weiss said.

Suddenly the twelve students stop as the ground begins to shake making everyone try their best to keep their balance. Amelia falls backwards, but gets caught in the arms of Felix making her slightly blush. Jaune stumbles forward and back as he wonders what is happening. "Guys, what's going on?!" Jaune asked with no one having a good answer.

"Does anyone know what could be causing this?" Ruby asked. "Is this an earthquake?" Pyrrha asked. "Um if anyone has a semblance that makes earthquakes now would be a good time to tell everyone!" Felix said. "Well I don't!" Nora said.

Suddenly the ground starts shaking as they then hear trees falling to the ground making everyone turn to look at something unexpecting. They didn't know what to expect, but it certainly wasn't multiple King Taijitus together making them look sorta like a hydra.

All heads then begin to hiss loud almost as if it was screeching making everyone have different looks of shock on their face. Ren, Blake, Luke had a stoic type look of shock on their faces. Ruby, Amelia, Nora looked at it with complete shock shown on their face. Pyrrha, Bruce, Weiss look at it with a bit of intrigue. Yang and Felix look at it with a bit of amusement on their faces seeing something new to fight. Jaune looks at it like it was the scariest thing he has ever seen, because it was.

"What-" Ren asked until he was cut off. "The-" Weiss asked until she was cut off. "Actual-" Bruce asked until Amelia ended the sentence in everyone's mind. "Heck!" Amelia screamed. "There's something you don't see everyday." Ruby said as the others take a step back away from the new beast that has appeared.

Nora took her hammer out and charged towards it with a smile on her face. "Let's smash it!" Nora yelled. "Nora no!" Ren yelled trying to stop her friend from doing something bad. Nora jumps up in the air smashing her hammer on one of the heads. She smiles widely until she notices that it didn't seem affected at all. "Oh fu-" Nora said until the beast screeched and practically swiped her away using another head knocking Nora onto a tree, causing it to fall over and hit the ground leaving barely leaving any stump on the ground.

Everyone rushes over as Nora groans while sitting up. "That was embarrassing." Nora groaned. "That thing didn't seem even mildly affected by her attack!" Yang said. Ren then helps Nora up, whose eyes are all swirly, as everyone turns back to the hydra looking down on them menacingly. "Umm guys what do we do?!" Jaune yelled. "First we need to get ourselves some distance from it!" Bruce said.

"He's right! Let's find somewhere we can hide and try to figure out what we can from it." Ruby said. "Yeah split up It will be harder for it to follow us all if we aren't all together!" Bruce said. Everyone then split up running with their partners running through the tree as the beast tried to find the kids.

Meanwhile, Glynda Goodwitch and Ozpin were watching from the cliff from Ozpin's scroll, staring at this monster in shock. "What is that thing?" Glynda asked. "I never encountered something like this in all of my many lives in Remnant. We got to get to those kids!" Ozpin said. Glynda and Ozpin then ran off to find an airship.

Back within the Emerald Forest everyone regrouped and tried to keep a level head, try being the word with Jaune being the most freaked out of the bunch. Jaune did the best that he could and tried to calm down with Pyrhha helping him by telling him relaxing images. "Alright, warm soothing beaches, building a snowman in winter, a running stream." Jaune said out loud. "Yes, keep going." Pyrrha said smiling at her partner.

While this was happening the others discussed what to do about the new threat in a small clearing surrounded by trees. "OK, so we are a safe distance from it, now let's discuss what just happened and what that thing is." Ruby said. "Well I will be the first to say that Nora got swiped away as if she was a fly." Amelia said. "I was just caught off guard was all!" Nora screamed. "Regardless, I have never seen or heard of some type of hydra like Grimm." Weiss said.

"Well it wasn't a hydra exactly, it was like four Kings Taijitus put together into one thing." Felix said. "Have you heard of anything that can do this?" Bruce asked. "No, I'd be amazed to find out what can." Felix said. "Well OK, so we established this thing is nothing all of us have ever fought before, so what should we do?" Yang asked.

Nora then smirked as she pulled out her hammer. "I go back out there and give that thing some nasty couple of headaches." Nora said, smirking mischievously. Ren then grabbed Nora as Luke stood in front of her. "No, we don't know what that thing can do. Besides I don't think we could even harm that thing." Luke said.

"He is right, there is much about this thing that we don't know about. If we get out there and fight that thing all we might do is just make it angry." Blake said. Nora pouts as she puts her hammer away and looks back at the others. "So what should we do?" Weiss asked Blake.

"We should try to get out of the forest. Maybe the professors will intervene and find a way to fight it." Ren said. "We don't even know if they can do anything to stop it or even if they will intervene!" Weiss said. "Well hey if you got some plan to fight that hydra were all ears." Bruce said.

Weiss took a second to think and had no idea so she silently sighed and looked at the others. "Alright, where should we run?" Weiss asked. "While I was falling from the sky I saw an abandoned stone series structure that I believe is not too far from here, we can run to it in hopes of getting Ozpin's attention." Ren said. "That is probably our best bet." Amelia said.

"Alright so let's charge to the site that Ren is speaking of in three, two, on-" Bruce was saying until they then heard hissing from up above. Everyone then moves as the beast starts charging towards them looking at them as if they are ants. Everyone with a ranged weapon then began shooting at the beast in hopes to slow it down, but all it seems to do is make it angry so it moves faster to them in rage.

"We have to find a way to slow it down if we are ever going to get to the temple!" Pyrrha said as she stopped firing her rifle at the merged Grimm. "I'll stay here!" Bruce said. "What?!" Everyone screamed looking at him as if he had lost his mind. "You think you can slow it down?" Yang asked. "No, I just need to stall it long enough until help comes! Don't worry I will be fine!" Bruce said.

"You do realize that thing is definitely taller and probably stronger than 10 of you, right?" Luke asked. "I know, but I got to do something!" Bruce said. Luke then sighed as he turned one of his two guns into a knife. "Alright if you are going to do something something stupid like this, at least let me help. I don't want to get a new partner already." Luke said. "Thanks... I think." Bruce said.

Luke then looked to the others seeing if they were willing to help. "Anyone else want to help me stop Kingsman here from fulfilling his death wish?" Luke asked. "Well, I ain't letting a new friend die so soon, I'll help." Felix said as he pressed the palms to his gauntlet and let the smaller blades come out from the bottom. "You can count me in too." Amelia said.

Before anyone else could say anything they hear a scratch making them look up to see the Nevermore from earlier following them. "It looks like we got more company." Pyrrha said. Ruby then turns to her cousin plus 2 of her new friends and Luke. "The rest of us will guide the Nevermore away and get to the site Ren is talking about!" Ruby said. "Thanks." Felix said.

"Good luck, and... be careful alright." Blake said looking at Luke more than the others at the end. "I always am." Luke said. The four new associates slowed down there running compared to how fast their friends were moving and saw that the Nevermore did follow them as Ruby planned.

Amelia, Bruce, Felix and Luke then turn around with their weapons out, in battle stance as the merged King Taijitus gets closer. "Want to say any words, you know considering you were the one that came up with this idea, so it is natural for you to give advice or just something inspiring or maybe a plan." Felix said. "Let's do this!" Bruce said as he started charging up his sword with electricity. "Short and sweet, got it." Felix said double pressing his palms making the blades go out from Malices farther.

The four then move as they each did different attacks to try and harm this beast. Bruce was the first to attack as he sent a shockwave that hit a few of the lower bodies of five different King Taijitu heads, but all it seemed to leave was a slight burn mark that was hard to notice if you weren't close to it. One of the heads tried to slam down on top of Bruce, but he used his semblance to help speed him up and run away as the head hit the ground.

The head slowly began to rise, but not before Felix ran and jumped up top of it. The head then tried to shake Felix off of it, so to get a better handle on this creature he raised his arm in the air and stabbed one of the blades of Malices into it's right eye. It was harder than he thought it was with the blade of one of his gauntlets not being able to penetrate far until he used his super strength that made the blade get logged in there only three feet. "This thing is tougher than we thought it was! I had an easier time carrying a filled refrigerator!" Felix said.

Felix watches as Luke then teleports atop one of the other's heads as he aimed the gun at the top of the head and shot hit four times with the bullets just bounce off. In a quick motion he teleports to the head Felix is on and offers his hand out. Felix then pulls the blade out of the eye from one of the heads as he is pulled up by Luke. "Yeah, no kidding this thing's scales are so strong my bullets just bounce off." Luke said.

The beast hisses in anger as it then straightened up with the top of its head looking up making Felix and Bruce begin to fall to the ground. Felix was able to grab a hold of the neck and slide down while another one of the heads of this new Grimm rushed towards Luke with it's mouth open ready to swallow him. Before he had a chance to use his semblance he felt a pair of arms wrap around him and fly him forward saving him from being the new Grimm's lunch. He looks to see who got him and saw it to be Amelia who was using her wings to then land them safely.

Once they are on the ground Luke turns to her as she puts both hands on her crossbow. "Are you OK?" Amelia asked. "Yes... thanks." Luke said. "Anytime, a friend of Bruce is a friend of mine." Amelia said, flashing him a smile. Before Luke had a chance to respond they began multiple hisses drawing their attention back to the merged King Taijitu hissing at Bruce and Felix. "We should get back to them." Amelia said. "Right." Luke said as he made his one of his knives, Scars, turn into a gun.

Amelia flies up into the air with Echo in sword form as the heads try to get her. She gradually flies between all eight heads sicing them with her sword while flying to the side or below or above or stops to make sure she isn't swallowed by one of the mouths. Once she flew past all of them she looked to see no damage on the thing. She then circles around it as Echo transforms into crossbow mode and she starts shooting it.

She then watches as Luke teleports on one of the heads as he tries shooting the eye of one of the heads that does hit it, but barely gets logged in there and makes it bleed. A head tries to sneak up on him and bite him, but Luke teleports on another head and shoots it and sees the same result as before.

He looks down to see Feix and Bruce slicing the bottom of this thing with all their strength barely harming it. "We need to go for the eyes! That seems to be it's only weak spot right now! And it might make it harder for it to hit us if it can't see!" Luke yelled to the boys and then looked towards Amelia.

Bruce and Felix smirk as they hear this useful info from their new friend. "Got it!" Felix said as he got an idea of how to stab some of the things eyes. He then ran back a bit putting some distance between it and the beast. Felix then began jumping around shaking it's arms hoping to get the attention on one of the heads. "Hey snakes over here! A whole bunch of negative emotions right here!" Felix screamed.

Felix's plan to grab the things attention then works as one of the head's rises up high and then tries to slam itself on top of Felix. Lucky for the Huntsman in training he rolls back getting him back far enough for the head to miss. The head began to rise up, but Felix acted quickly and jumped up and used his bladed gauntlets to stab both eyes. He then hauls his blades out and jumps off the head that reels in pain from the attack.

Bruce began shooting out electricity from the palm of his hands raising him up from the ground as he moved to the one head that had one of its eyes stabbed earlier by Felix. He was raising up the side with the stabbed eye and when he got over that head he stopped levitating up and pulled his sword out.

He then landed in the head and jammed Harmony through the eye as far as it could. Bruce smirks until he hears a loud his and turns to see another head moving towards him with the jaw opening. Bruce quickly levitates nearly avoiding getting swallowed by the head as he holds on to its side with his left arm.

He then is shaken around a bit holding onto the head with all of his left arms upper body strength, after being shaken around like a rag doll he notices him right next to one of the eyes of the head. He reaches to grab Harmony, but quickly remembers he left his sword stabbed in that other head's eye. Think of some other way to damage the eye: he looks at his right hand and then he forms it into a fist. "It'll have to do." Bruce said, shrugging his shoulder.

Bruce then sends thousands of volts of electricity to his right hand and then starts punching that eye over and over again. He didn't stop until all that came out of it was Grimm blood and sure that it wouldn't recover. Bruce then levitates up and blasts thousands of volts to the other eye destroying it. He then uses his electricity to glide down to the other head and pried his sword out then levitated down to the ground. "We only got eight eyes left guys! We can't stop now!" Bruce yelled as he dashed to the beast.

Amelia uses Echo in sword mode and slashes one of the eyes of one the heads still had vision and then flew up high enough and then flew down to get close to the other eye and slash that one as well. She then turns Echo into its crossbow form and then shoots two eyes on one of the other heads. "Make it four eyes!" Amelia smirked

The two remaining heads that had eyes tried to pull their heads back up from the ground, but were being pulled down as Felix was using his super strength to pull a bottom fang for each hand while using his super strength. "Guys! I could use some assistance!" Felix yelled trying his best to keep the heads from moving up.

Suddenly an explosion occurred near one of the heads' eyes, blowing it up. Felix looked to see Bruce aiming both of his guns, Scars at the heads as he ran and fired a shot at the remaining eye on the one head and shot an eye on the other head. He then teleported to the last eye and shot it blowing up the eye. This causes both heads to hiss in pain as they reeled back their parts of the body in pain causing both of them to lose one fang that was snapped off as Felix held a tight grip on both fangs.

Felix then tossed the fangs to the side as Bruce ran up next to him and Luke. "Alright, so we blinded this thing, what now?" Felix asked. "It won't see the moves we make, but since this thing can sense negative emotions it will know where we are exactly." Luke said. "Well then we just got to find a way to stop this thing. You two continue looking for a weak spot. I'm going to try and hit this thing as best I can." Bruce said.

Bruce then used electricity and ran around the area gaining more mass each second he ran. While this was happening Amelia flew above the creature trying to see if there was another spot that could be a weak point when she noticed something. She looked below to see in the middle of the beast was a weird tentacle booking Grimm that she didn't recognize. "What is that?" Amelia asked.

Bruce then returns to the group running towards the hydra Grimm with his right fist lifted high with his electricity making him go even faster. Once he gets close enough he jumps up and starts running up the body of one of the heads and uses his increased speed and mass to punch the body and jump off the neck.

While in the air he looks past the merged King Taijitus and sees a gap between the land that looks like it could contain them at normal size. He lands on the ground next to Luke and Felix. The group watches as they see the beast looked mildly harmed by the punch that did more than Bruce thought as it sent the hydra thing back, but only by four feet.

Felix looks at this appalled by how much effort they put into fighting this beast and how it seems like they never even touched it with how little damage is on it not including the eyes. "We blinded this thing, but we still can't seem to stop it!" Felix shouted. "Anyone else have any ideas?" Luke asked. "I have one!" Amelia said.

The boys watch as Amelia gracefully lands on the ground. "I saw something strange on that hydra. On top of where all the bodies connect I saw this weird tentacle Grimm that looked kinda like a squid that had tentacles wrapped around the bodies." Amelia said pointing to the giant merged Grimm.

As the bodies moved around the boys faintly saw the tentacle Grimm that Amelia was talking about guarded by the bodies of the snake Grimms. "So that must be what is keeping all the King Taijitus together! That means in order to stop this thing we got to kill that Grimm!" Bruce said using his sword to gesture at the tentacle Grimm. "Great, but how are we supposed to get to it if all the King Taijitus are protecting it?!" Felix asked.

Bruce sighed seeing Felix's point trying to think how they could get to it without worrying about the bodies. He looked to his teammates to see if they had any ideas, but stopped when his eyes landed on Amelia as an idea came to his mind. "Hey Amelia, would you mind just showing us your semblance?" Bruce asked.

Luke and Felix turned to Amelia who shook her hands and took a few steps back. "No! No! No! I can't!" Amelia said. "Why not? If your semblance can help us stop this thing why won't you?" Luke asked. "Yeah? What even is it?" Felix asked standing next to Luke.

"My semblance is sonic scream or as I like to call screech and it isn't easy to use. I sometimes have trouble controlling the range and volume sometimes of the blast. I could send this thing halfway across the Emerald Forest if the blast is too powerful or I could shatter your eardrums if I am too loud and you guys are in the way." Amelia said. "We don't have a choice, we need to stop this thing, and your semblance is the key to my plan on stopping it!" Bruce said.

Amelia looked to see the merged King Taijitus slowly moving towards them as if it was taunting them before Amelia turned back to him and hesitantly nodded her head. "Fine, I'll do it. What is the plan?" Amelia asked.

Bruce smiles as he looks at three of his new friends as he holds onto his sword with one hand under the blade and one hand on the handle. "Felix will grab one of the heads while Luke and I also hold on to one on the opposite side of the one Felix is holding on to. Once we get a grab on two heads Amelia, you will use your semblance and blast the beast back until it is dazed or atleast have an opening to the tentacle Grimm. Luke will then teleport me above the new Grimm so I can stab it and then Amelia gets me and we can finish off the four King Taijitu by getting them in the gap." Bruce said.

"Sounds good to me." Felix said, giving a thumbs up. "That sounds doable." Luke said with his arms crossed. "Better than just barley grazing it." Amelia said smiling with her wings folded out. Bruce smirks as he walks past them as they all face the hydra Grimm. "Let's do this." Bruce said, smirking. Bruce and Luke then run to the left as Felix runs to the right as Amelia puts Echo away and starts taking a deep breath.

Luckily seemed two of the heads could sense the negative emotions coming from the three males. One head tries to take a bite out of Felix, but he jumps to the left side just as it would hit him and wraps his arm around the head and uses all his strength to keep the head from moving. Another head tries to slam itself on the two teammates Luke and Bruce, but they jump back making it so they don't get harmed. They both then grab onto the head with Bruce using his sword Harmony and stab it into the ground while Luke takes out one of his weapons Scars in knife form and also stabs it into the ground.

"Now!" The three of them yelled at Amelia. She then opens her eyes then screams super loud and a scream comes out her throat that blasts the creature's body back and would have fallen into the gap if not for the three boys using all their upper body strength to hold onto the heads.

While this was happening they began to see why she didn't want them to hear it as even though they were not in the area the scream was focused on they could still hear the screech being loud as it sounded like listening to music on their scroll listening through headphones with full volume times hundred.

After doing the screech for a few more couple seconds Amelia then closes her mouth and coughs a bit as she sees the beast in a dazed state. Felix then runs over to Amelia as he sees her have a hand on her throat and hunches over. "Are you OK?" Felix asked with a worried expression on his face. Amelia clears out her throat and turns to him with a smile on her face. "I'm fine." Amelia said.

While this is happening Bruce and Luke continue their plan. Luke and Bruce stood up and Luke used his free hand to put his hand on Bruce who was charging electricity through his sword. They both teleported above the tentacle Grimm as Bruce and Luke began falling towards the ground above it.

Lue then took his hand off of Bruce and teleported to the ground next to Felix and Amelia, the latter then remembering her other part of the plan and flying towards Bruce. Bruce continues falling towards the tentacle Grimm with the blade of his sword glowing blue with sparks of electricity originating from it. He then lands on the body and stabs the tentacle Grimm's body shocking it with all the electricity that Harmony had making it give off a weird gurgle sound with its tentacles rising into the air.

Bruce then jumped backwards into the air with Amelia who then put her arms under his shoulders and then wrapped them around his shoulders and flew away. The two land next to Felix and Luke as they all watch the hydra become detached because of the death of the tentacle Grimm making them go back to four normal King Taijitus.

Not wasting a second the four teens run to the grim ready to finish them off. Bruce shoots electricity out of his hands blasting the one in front with the others following and also attacking. Luke then begins to shoot out explosive rounds from Scars in the gun form. Amelia uses her semblance again, but quieter and blasts it back. Felix charges towards and punches it with both hands using all his strength.

All this force by the four of them knocks that King Taijitu hard enough that it sends it back and hits all the others making them all fall in the gap. All four of them look at this with different expressions of shock on their faces.

"Oh my... holy... we did it! We actually killed this thing! I didn't think we could actually do this!" Felix shouted as the blades of his gauntlets Malices. "It is pretty impressive I will admit." Luke said. "I swear it seems like only Blake can get a real reaction out of you." Bruce said smiling. "Well on the bright side we finally stopped this thing together." Amelia said.

Before the four could express how they were feeling after slaying what seemed like an unstoppable foe they then heard gunshots coming from a distance. "It looks like your cousins have been having fun without us." Luke said. "Yeah, they tend to do stupid things." Amelia said. "We should go and make sure things are going OK." Feix said. "Agreed." Bruce said. The four of them then ran off to see how the others were doing since last they saw them.

The four of them ran to see the others at the temple as fast as they could, but slowed down when they noticed a dead Deathstalker and Nevermore that had it's head sliced off. "Well it looks like the others have been busy." Felix said. "It seems like they fought theses beasts easily." Luke said.

Before anyone else could respond they saw a Bullhead up in the sky. The hatch then opens revealing Glynda who was looking down alarmed to make sure all the kids were safe. Once she notices everyone standing there booking calm with the dead husks of two different Grimms dissolving, she figures that the kids slayed the beast.

Glynda looks at the kids in shock while Ozpin walks up next to her not looking slightly alarmed with him holding his mug in his hand. "And to think we worried for nothing." Ozpin said, taking a sip out of his mug. "While we are here why don't we escort the students to the academy?" Ozpin suggested. The ship then lands on the lower level and everyone begins moving towards the ship ready to leave.

While this was happening up on a nearby tree branch the masked intruder was looking at the kids who handled the tentacle grimm hidden by the leaves of the tree. A weird ringing noise was heard as he shook his head. "Yes my liege four of the new students were able to kill the new Grimm. I am sorry for this lack of danger it now presents as it's weakness has been discovered. What are your orders now?" The masked man asked.

The ringing noise happens again as the man stands up. "If it is your orders my liege I understand, I will return to you soon." The masked man then runs away before any one can notice he was ever even there in the first place.

Time skip brought to you by Chibi Luke using Chibi Felix for target practice by making him put an apple on his head for a target. Chibi Bruce then shoots, making Chibi Felix close his eyes in fear, but Chibi Bruce doesn't miss making him smirk as the apple gets hit.

After all the kids reunited and discussed what happened after they became teams of three Ruby's, Jaune's and Bruce's were brought back to Beacon courtesy of Ozpin and Glynda. Right now all the new Beacon students are chatting amongst themselves waiting until they got to be part of new teams.

"So you used your semblance to daze the hydra?" Ruby asked. "Yeah, I'm surprised I did it too, to be honest." Amelia said. Yang then wrapped her arms around her cousin, practically choking her. "Oh you used your semblance ignoring your fear and saved your friends! I am so proud of you Amels." Yang said. "Uh Yang I think your cousin needs to breathe!" Felix said.

Yang then looked to see Amelia struggling to breathe so she let go of her allowing her cousin to catch her breath. "Well I can't say we won solely because of me. Felix, Bruce and Luke helped beat that thing as well." Amelia said. "Oh thanks." Felix said. "Your welcome." Amelia said, smiling at him.

Yang leans in close to Ruby and whispers into her little sister's ear. "OK, he might be good for her, but I'm keeping my eye on him." Yang whispered. "Why are you telling me this?" Ruby asked. "Because in case anything bad happens I need to make sure you and your sweetheart Crescent Rose are willing to do a little threatening." Yang whispered. "Oh don't worry I definitely am, she's like another sister to me." Ruby whispered as she looked at Amelia laughing with Felix over a joke he told her.

Weiss walks up to Bruce who was booking at the stage not noticing the Schnee heiress walking up to him. To get his attention Weiss cleared her throat loud enough making Bruce turn around to see Ruby's white haired teammate. "What do you want?" Bruce asked looking at Weiss.

"I think I should take this time to say sorry." Weiss said. Bruce looks at her amazed with a tiny bit of confusion on his face. "For...?" Bruce asked. "Basically every time we encountered each other since we first met. I shouldn't have snapped at you or your friends, tried to take advantage of you being a pro huntsmans younger brother for my advantage, or act ungrateful when you saved me from that fall. So I just want to say I'm sorry and that I want you to know I'm going to try and be a better person from now on." Weiss said.

Bruce was slightly taken back by this as he thought the day a Schnee being nice would happen would be the day moon wasn't cracked. He then pushed past that and had a smile on his face. "Well if you really are gonna try to try and be a better person how about we try to start over, for real this time." Bruce said.

Weiss smiles as she extends her arm for her and Bruce to shake. "Hello, my name is Weiss Schnee." Weiss said smiling. "Hello Weiss, my name is Bruce Kingsman." Bruce said smiling in return. They both then chuckle and separate their hands.

The two of them then hear a gasp so they turn to see Nora with stars for eyes with Ren standing next to her. "Oh my gosh you guys are so cute!" Nora squeaked, making blushes appear on both Bruce and Weiss' faces. "Uh-uh what?!" They both ask.

"Nora, I think they would like some time alone." Ren said. "Oh come on I got lots of questions! Like when is their first date? What are they going to name their first seven babies? When is the wedding? What is their ship name? White Lightning? Frozen Sparks? Legacies?" Nora asked as she loved her arms left and right while moving her head to follow unaware Ren was dragging her with him. "Sorry about her. She gets excited easily." Ren said.

Once the two left Weiss and Bruce noticed the other had a blush on their face so they turned away from each other as Bruce rubbed his arm and Weiss rubbed the back of her neck. "I'm going to go see how Amelia is doing with her cousins." Bruce said, not looking at Weiss. "Okay." Weiss said as they then walked away from each other.

Bruce walks past Jaune and Pyrrha who are talking together with Pyrrha smiled with her hands together. "That was a very miraculous battle we did earlier today." Pyrrha said. "Yeah, to be honest I am surprised we won." Jaune said. "I'm not, we had the numbers advantage, more ways to fight, and we all worked together as a team flawlessly." Pyrrha said. "Yeah OK now thinking about it I'm surprised I survived." Jaune said.

Pyrrha looked at her blond teammate frowning in confusion. "What do you mean?" Pyrrha asked. "Well I don't know if I can say I really helped in the battle the way you, Ren and Nora did." Jaune said. "Well hey you did good in my opinion fighting wise and strategically." Pyrrha said, making Jaune's cheeks turn slightly red as she smiles at him, questioning what every time she compliments him he feels a bunch of different emotions at once.

Luke and Blake were keeping their distance away from everyone with Luke leaning against the wall and Blake had her left hand on her hip. "You know now that we are alone and don't have more people coming out of nowhere, how about we continue our talk." Blake suggested. Luke looked away from the stage and then looked at Blake. "That sounds good to me." Luke said.

"I just want you to know that I am not here because he sent me here or anything. Ironically part of the reason I am here was to get away from him." Blake said. "Where even is Adam?" Luke asked. "Last I saw him he was on the train me and him were robbing in the Forever Fall forest, until I detached his part of the train from mine and I have no clue what happened to him." Blake said. "If we're lucky he became Ursa chow." Luke said. "I wouldn't hold my breath just yet." Blake said.

Luke nodded his head knowing it would be a dream come true if that was how Adam would go out. "What about you, why did you fake your death and run away from the White Fang and later join Beacon?" Blake asked. Luke sighed as he reached into the pocket of his trenchcoat and pulled out what looked like a small picture.

Blake first looked at the picture in curiosity not knowing what it was, then looked at it with a frown on her face as she saw who was in the picture. "For him." Luke said. "Ohhh... Luke I'm sorry he-" Blake said until Luke turned and glared at Blake making her stop. "Save it. I'm not looking for charity. Justy don't tell anyone alright." Luke said as he then stopped glaring. "I promise." Blake says, giving a sympathetic smile.

Everyone then watches Jaune, Pyrrha, Nora and Ren walking on the stage with their faces shown on the screen above making their friends walk closer as they were then assigned as a team. "Jaune Arc. Lie Ren. Pyrrha Nikos. Nora Valkyrie. The four of you retrieved the white rook pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team JNPR." Ozpin announces as everyone claps for the new team.

Amid the clapping, Nora laughs and gives Ren a hug. "Those two are definitely dating aren't they?" Felix asked. "If they aren't then they most certainly will later." Luke said. "Led by... Jaune Arc!" Ozpin announced.

Jaune looks at him completely taken by surprise as he could not see him being the one who takes the role of leader. "Huh? L-Led by...?" Jaune asked. "Congratulations, young man." Ozpin said. A grinning Pyrrha offers a friendly shoulder bump to Jaune, but her "fine leader" is knocked over and falls to his butt in front of the laughing audience.

The screen then changes to show Bruce, Luke, Amelia and Kaiden as the four of them walk up to the stage seeing it is now their turn. "Bruce Kingsman. Luke. Amelia Branwen. Felix Kaiden. The four of you have collected the white pawn pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team BLAK(Black). Led by... Bruce Kingsman!" Ozpin announces.

Bruce looked at Ozpin with a smile on his face as he turned to his four teammates and saw them giving different signs of approval. "You certainly are up for the job." Luke said smiling. "Oh my gosh that has got to be the first time he showed an emotion that wasn't close to anger!" Felix said. Bruce then turns to Felix and glares at him. "And we're back to anger." Felix said as Amelia chuckles with Luke starting to glare less at Felix.

The four of them then got off the stage and passed Ruby, Weiss, Blake and Yang so Team BLAK gave them a show of approval or offered a smile. "And finally: Blake Belladonna. Ruby Rose. Weiss Schnee. Yang Xiao Long." Ozpin said motioning over the four as they stood before him. "The four of you retrieved the white knight pieces. From this day forward, you will work together as Team RWBY. Led by... Ruby Rose!" Ozpin announced

Weiss looks to her right surprised, where Ruby is obviously in shock as Yang goes over to hug her sister. "I'm so proud of you!" Yang said, hugging her sister as everyone cheered for them. "It looks like things are shaping up to be an... interesting year." Ozpin said amid the last round of cheers. "I somehow don't doubt him." Bruce said.

Author: I hope you enjoyed this chapter that took longer than usual to write and I hope you stay to see how the rest of the story continues on next week.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

6.9K 189 10
(Y/N), The King of the Monsters lives in a world with dangerous creatures known as the Grimm. One day, he's out in a shop called "From Dust till Dawn...
9.7K 212 15
Your journey as Adam Taurus' twin brother continues as you begin your second semester at Beacon Academy. Your team has begun to grow skeptical of you...
7.1K 166 11
(A/N: This book is on hiatus until further notice.) Akiri Shiranobu. That is the name given to the boy who had lost his memories, escaping from an ab...
2.7K 45 16
This will follow the story of F/n a mysterious yet powerful boy who appears more than meets the eye as he prefers to his closely guarded his past to...