๐๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐–๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐Œ๐ž

Por VersachieAmour

๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š• ๐š•๐š˜๐šŸ๐šŽ? ๐š‚๐š‘๐š˜๐š  ๐š–๐šŽ ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š’๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š•๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ๐Ÿฅบ Mรกs

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ
๐”๐ง
๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฑ
๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ž๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐ƒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ณ๐ž
๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ณ๐ž
๐๐ฎ๐ข๐ง๐ณ๐ž
๐’๐ž๐ข๐ณ๐ž
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐„๐ญ-๐”๐ง
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐ƒ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฑ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐“๐ซ๐จ๐ข๐ฌ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐๐ฎ๐š๐ญ๐ซ๐ž
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐‚๐ข๐ง๐ช
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐’๐ข๐ฑ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐‡๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ
๐•๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ญ-๐๐ž๐ฎ๐Ÿ
๐“๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž
Wassam

๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ-๐’๐ž๐ฉ๐ญ

608 28 7
Por VersachieAmour

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐮𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐞 || 𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐢
𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞, 𝐍𝐂
𝟐:𝟐𝟔 𝐚𝐦

"Think about it, how the hell are we the only living breathing things in the whole entire universe?"

"Gimme that." Ace say snatching the blunt from Sway.

"Cause maybe them Muhfuckas speak 5 languages in one." Sway continued.

"Fuck what y'all talking bout if a girl tells you no you gon take it?" I asked looking around the room everybody was mugging but sum new nigga I ain't never seen before. "Imma give you five seconds to run." I nodded standing grabbing my gun from my waist band.

He just was looking at me.

"5." Shot his ass right between his eyes.

"Fuck ya homie he dead!" Ghoulz yelled as she walked in and busted out laughing seeing ole boy. "See the universe told me to say that shit. Y'all not gon clean shit up?"

Elease came in.

"Hey Maid, I see you got on ya maid outfit like you always do."

"Maid outfit?" Ghoulz scrunched her face up "I have on a T-shirt boo. Get the fuck outta here."

"Ain't that what you clean with?" She looked at Sway. "You need to buy her a fur like you bought me one."

Ace turned up his nose. "When y'all become friends?"

They laughed and walked out.

"Wait y'all just came in a house with a dead nigga on the couch and you cool with that?" Sway smacked his lips.

"I've buried bodies sir. A corpse that ain't connected to me don't scare me." Ghoulz shrugged getting on her phone. "He smell like shit." She laughed.

"Poudii, can I ask you sumn?"

"You just did fuck out my face."

"Mmcht. Yo bean head ass knew what tf I meant."

"Should've just asked the fucking question."

"I'm going real sick and tired of yo shit Marcellus."

"Then go ya ass home nobody told you to come."

She rolled her eyes. "Anyways.." she dragged putting her phone up in my face. "Why you send this to me?"

𝙿𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚒
👀
💳

Ghoulz nosey ass looked "AHT, if you wanna talk to my good sis send front and back.. then y'all can talk business. But he was bout to tell you, you was pricey."

"Swore I just told y'all to go home. Burn the road up." I sucked my teeth.

"I am home dummy." Ghoulz say plopping down on the couch.

"If you live in ya car just say that."

She threw a pillow at me and I put my gun down and grabbed the pillow she threw at me and swung that bitch.

"OHHHHHH SOOO YOU WANNA PLAY!" She smiled hard asl grabbing a pillow. "Cmon wit it bitch."

"Where Remy?" Ghoulz looked up at us with red eyes.

"Who?" Ace scratched his head.

"Linguini- you know what nvm dumb muhfuckas."

"Ain't you shoot him?" Sway furrowed his brows and she clenched her chest faking like she was offended.

"I would never do such a thing. My daddy ain't raise me like that."

"Youn een-"

"Trejon Kemoni Williams please stop playing fore I get you arrested."

"Any crime I go down for I'm taking you down wimme. Finna be in that bitch singing like Mike. Play with ya pussy dirt neck."

"It's cool if Herb and Kanan come in?"

I shrugged and Ghoulz mugged allum.

"I just think it's funny how we chilling wit an opp."

I shook my head.

"Who an opp?" They mugged.

"Well bitch if my calculations are correct and ik they are I went to a good school bitch soooo. Bitch slap a gray box with a black screen on my face and call me Karen cause this shit finna add up. You," she pointed at Kenny or whatever tf his name was and continued. "Soon as you came around shit hit the fan."

"Elaborate." He stale faced her.

"Aight dumb bitch. Explain how five minutes fore me and Linguini got shot at you was on yo phone and was looking in the same direction as the first gun shots? Before they even happened and the gate big as shit so don't even use that. 'We was outside' shit cause that ain't adding up. And before you Bring up Delilah she be fiendin' for Linguini so ain't no way she'd jeopardize that. Now that leaves you. I was shot at cause yo bitch made ass and on mommy if I catch you ain't no words ion respect people like you." She mugged getting in his face as he balled his fists up I watched him as Murda grabbed Ghoulz.

"I ain't have shit to do with that. I came to push up on Saiyr fine ass. I ain't worry bout no nigga."

"So you a stalking bitch made bitch? Noted." She gave em a tight lipped smile.

"Ain't y'all with Dre? Won't we at his house? Ain't he one of the most hated niggas out right now?"

"Hated but respected bitch. Stop speaking on shit youn know jack bout. Why this bitch even still speaking to me as far as I'm concerned you an opp and you need to keep from 'round me bitch." She got up. "Imma fuck with y'all."

"Didn't you shoot ya homeboy?" He arched his brow.

"Cause he threatened me ion take threats lightly. Playing or not now stop speaking on me 'fore I send yo ass with ya bitch ass homeboy." She grabbed her phone and keys .

"Well yo home girl love me so."

"First of all bitch she ain't here to defend herself don't speak on her. Secondly from what I heard youn got shit to be happy bout honestly the way I interpreted it she was drunk and was taken advantage of but go off Cosby." She shrugged leaving out.

Sway and Ace was mugging him and I was two seconds from shooting ole boy when Ace got up and stole off.

𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐍𝐚𝐡𝐦𝐮𝐫 || 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐲
𝐇𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐂
𝟔:𝟑𝟖 𝐚𝐦

"She really shot you? Why you ain't tell me?" Saiyr asked frowning at me looking like she was bout to cry.

I just looked her and limped back to the living room.

"Remell." She closed the door behind her before following me in the living room. "You can't possibly still be mad at me."

"If a nigga can get his dick wet whenever he wants."

"See that's yo prollem now worried bout the wrong shit. Did I have sex with somebody else yes? Is that a problem?"

"Yes." I mugged.

"No the fuck it's not you out here doing you got bitches laughing at me behind you cause you wanna just stick ya dick any and every fucking where. And I'm posed to just be okay with it?" She mugged folding her arms. "You knew eggsactly what I've been through. With everything not just the whole Adonis thing but you even know about all my Triggers and shit and here you go pulling them bitches expecting me to be like Awwnn it's okay you can go fuck around and imma be at home waiting on you. No bitch you got the wrong one I'm not bout allow you to fuck me over no more so if you wanna sit here mad be my fucking guest but stop acting like youn be fucking around on me. And on top of allat you said out yo mouth you ain't want me."

"You gave my shit away Saiyr."

"I'm not finished Bitch," she rolled her eyes. "You can't be out here on yo City boy shit and expect me to just be okay with it. This is not the 50's youn get to do whatever the fuck you want while I hold you down refusing to acknowledging me cause you should be able to do what tf you please as a man."

Girl tf you talking bout? She was proving a point then went the wrong way with it.

"So if you doing you with no hesitation I'm doing me." She shrugged

"So ya way of getting back at me is getting under sum nigga youn even like forreal?"

"Who said I didn't like em?"

"If you did you'd be in his face instead you in here arguing with me."

"SEEE BRO THATS THE FUCKING!" She sighed "I'm not arguing with you I'm explaining how tf I feel."

"I understand that but everytime I say sum you get defensive."

"I never got defensive- Boy shut tf up. If youn know how to communicate just say that."

She looked at her phone as she answered it.

"Yes Bestie?"

"Explain to me exactly what happened the night you fucked Carmello."

"We was at sipnpaint and drunk sum henny when we got back to my place one thing lead to another and we fucked. Simple.." She shrugged.

"Did he force you in any way?" He pressed.

She furrowed her eyebrow and looked around the room. Causing Ace to sigh. "Saiyr Fucking Ñunez today in this moment in time don't fucking play with me. Did he force you to have sex yes or no?"

She still looked confused but shook her head.

"Aight, imma call you later be safe." He hung up.

"You really gave my pussy away like shit sweet."

She rolled her eyes.

"I hope them bitches get a stuck."

"I hope sumbody give you a paper cut on ya tip. Dumb bitch."

"Choke on a cactus."

"Funky bitch." She mumbled walking over to the other couch getting on her phone.

"What was that."

"Fuck you, you Community dick having ass bitch."

"What community been on me?"

"Dari." She retorted typing on her phone.

"Who?"

"Yo fuck ass bm."

"Ion got no kids."

"If you a DB just say that."

"She fuck the whole of NC ain't no tellin who baby that is." I shrugged and she mugged me.

"Exactly, why I been getting tested cause you put yo shit in anything."

"So what that say about you?"

"Remell Fuck up." She huffed getting on her phone.

"Wanna know what I hate?"

"When white people knock on a door and say 'Knock Knock.'" I heard Sway say.

"Saiyr."

"I know you hear me speaking to you."

"Oh." She looked past me getting up.

"You mad at me?" I smirked grabbing her waist pulling her to me

"Please move ion wanna even be in Yo presence no more."

"You mad for what?"

"WhAt ThAt SaY AboUt You?" She mocked "ole bitch ass." She pushed me back a lul. "Since you wanna be funny you bout to be real lonely tonight."

"Being alone don't scare me."

She smacked her lips and kissed my cheek leaving out. "You still a bitch."

"Remy I'm positive.." Dari pouted handing me a sheet of paper.

If I'm sum where pissing red cause of this bitch I'm killing her right here.

Snatching the paper it was her results from her pregnancy test saying how far along she was.

"Mmcht, mane fuck you and that baby."

"So you really not gon help us?"

"What happened to Demarcus tell that nigga play house and gtf out mines."

"Make his pockets hurt." She smiled. "I will take everything from you bitch. So either you help me or I air out yo whole.."

I grabbed her ass up.

"Dari, I'm not gon tell you again fuck out my house. I'm being nice but ion even really wanna be looking at yo ass right now the only reason you still breathing is cause you gotta baby in you and ion wanna end they life before it starts but keep playing and you gon lose that."

"All I want is a happy family.. Remell why can't you just gimme that? Our baby.. deserves a father you just gon say fuck em?" She cried.

"If the bastard is mines I'll be there but if not you and that muhfucka can kick rocks. Now burn the road up I got shit to do." I let her go and she walked out running her neck.

𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐏𝐨𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐢 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐛𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐩𝐢𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐥. 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞😌 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐝😭😭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭. 𝐖𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐒𝐚𝐢𝐲𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭𝐨𝐱𝐢𝐜 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐡 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐲 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚 🥰

𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐲'𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮?

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

501K 28.8K 25
๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ. ๐‰๐”๐๐„ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
206K 5.8K 44
I'm not good at descriptions so just read the book I promise it's good๐Ÿ˜Œ
123K 1.9K 70
When she never believed in loved, The unexpected came. She always knew she deserved better in got it. She felled in love with...
4.1M 93.5K 37
Innocent Roslyn is finally deciding to take a chance to get away from her small hometown, her part-time job at the bakery, and her abusive stepfather...