unwritten: a draco malfoy fan...

By kierlwriting

"I will find you again liv, I promise!" Draco screams as two death eaters begin to drag him away. "You can't... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33

chapter 26

2.6K 110 79
By kierlwriting

"I need to find Harry!" screams Hermione over the blasts. She is holding a map and Ron is with her. Seamus and Neville just blew the bridge up, which means Voldemort's army has made it through the barrier. I was helping Ginny gather medical supplies because Harry wouldn't let us help him find the last Horcrux.

"Can't you see him on the map?" I yell over the chaos. We are in a hall opposite the bridge, but It won't be long before death eaters start to flood the school.

"We just came from the chamber and he disappeared on the map. It is like he was walking then he was gone," says Hermione. Ginny gives me a panicked look and I honestly couldn't explain where he went. Usually, if someone disappears from the map they are dead.

"Wait, what's the one room that won't show on the map?" asks Ron and we all give him a weird look. "The room of requirement! He must have gone in there to find the last Horcrux! It is the only place that wouldn't show on the map," says Ron, and we all look at him in shock.

"You are right. Good thinking, Ron," says Hermione.

"I'm coming too," I say and I follow them down the halls. Ginny went to help Neville and the other Gryffindor's at the bridge. We run down the corridors and explosions continue to go off. Suddenly the whole floor is shaking and we stop running to keep our balance.

"The walls will hold right?" I ask. Hermione gives me a worried look.

"I sure hope so," she says and we keep running. We make it to the entrance to the room of requirement. I hear footsteps behind us.

"You guys go ahead, I've got this," I say. They disappear into the room and I stand waiting for whoever is about to come around the corner. My adrenaline is pumping and I can feel the excitement rushing through my veins.

A boy in an all-black suit and platinum blonde hair runs around the corner with Goyle and Blaise behind him. I hold my wand up and they stop right in front of me. The boy looks me up and down.

"Out of my way," he says.

"Why do you want in there," I ask with my wand pointing at him. He hasn't pulled out his wand yet, but Goyle and Blaise have theirs pointed at me.

"Potter has something of mine and I want it back," he says taking a step closer to me. I have seen him around the school, but I've stayed away from him my whole life. He's a Malfoy. I don't even know where I pulled that from, but I remember his parents hanging around mine growing up. The white hair gives him away. He has always been horrible to Harry.

"Well, you'll have to get past me first," I say and he laughs.

"Don't just stand there you idiots, get rid of her!" says Malfoy and Blaise shoots a spell at me. I block it then send him flying across the hall. Malfoy nods at Goyle and before he can even utter a spell he is laying right next to Blaise at the end of the hall. Malfoy turns to look at me with pure shock on his face.

"Anything you'd like to try?" I ask him and he picks up Goyle's wand shooting a spell at me. I don't block it completely and end up on the floor right in the room of requirement. I look around at all the junk around me and then Malfoy along with Blaise and Goyle are walking right in.

"Split up and find Potter!" shouts Malfoy. The two boys split and I get off the floor. My arm is bleeding slightly, but I grab my wand and send Malfoy flying right into a pile of junk. He starts to get up, but I am over top of him in minutes.

"Stay down," I growl at him and he puts his hands up.

"What is your problem? I'm just trying to get my wand back from Potter!" he says looking up at me.

"You are a death eater! I can't trust you," I yell at him. I remember him being the one who almost killed Dumbledore. No way I am letting him near Harry. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here, right now," I growl at him.

"I've never done a thing to you, Greene! Jesus, I barely know you," he says choking on his words. I push my wand harder against his neck.

"You may not have done anything to me, but you've messed with my friends and you are with Voldemort. Isn't that enough reason?" I look him in the eye and he looks scared to death. I loosen my wand and stare at his eyes. Something about them is familiar, but I can't place it.

"Please," he whispers, and then his eyes go wide. I turn around and see a huge flame coming right at us. He lunges at me and shoves me out of the way. I am laying on my back on the floor and he is laying on top of me. He looks at me and I can feel both of our hearts pounding out of our chest. He jumps up quickly and I stand. He just saved me or maybe he did it to save himself. We are standing back to back now and examine the room. We are surrounded by tall flames.

"Shit," I mutter.

"We have to climb," says Malfoy and he runs toward a stack of junk that is just now starting to catch fire. He starts to climb the stack quickly and I follow behind him. We are almost to the top and I grab a chair, but it slips and I scream. I am hanging by the chair with one arm. I look down and see the blazing fire below me. Malfoy looks down at me when he reaches the top. I plead with him with my eyes for help. I feel my hand beginning to slip and he just stares at me. Asshole. He is really going to let me die like this. I feel my hand slipping and right when I lose my grip I see him reach his hand out for mine.

Right before I hit the flames I am in the air again. I look up and Ron is sitting on a broom holding me up with his right hand. He pulls me up easily and I situate myself on the broom.

"What are you doing up there Olivia? You are going to get yourself killed!" He screams.

"I- the fire started, so Malfoy and I had to climb. He just let me fall!" Harry flies to the right of us and Hermione to the left with Blaise on the back of her broom. No Goyle. We fly up to the ceiling as the fire gets higher.

"Draco is up there?" shouts Harry at me. That's his name. I couldn't remember it for some reason.

"Yeah! He just let Olivia fall," shouts Ron back. Harry gives him a look and then looks back at the top of the pile I fell off of. I look back and see Draco holding on for dear life surrounded by flames completely almost. "Bloody hell Harry, you aren't going to actually go back to save him are you?"

"I have to!" shouts Harry and he flies back toward the pile. I watch him reach for Draco and miss the first time. He goes back a second time and pulls him up on his broom.

"Bloody idiot," mutters Ron. I hold onto the back of Ron and he takes off weaving through the fire. We make it out just in time and we land roughly. Harry and Hermione run over to the entrance and stab the snake's tooth into the Horcrux. The fire turns into the face of Voldemort and my eyes go wide. The room explodes and Hermione and Harry go flying backwards while we all take cover.

I stand up coughing and see Malfoy standing close by. I walk up to him angrily and dig my wand into his throat.

"You were going to let me die!" I scream at him and press him against the wall. He is significantly taller than me, so I am reaching up to dig my wand into his neck. "You filthy coward!"

Harry runs over to me and pulls me back.

"I didn't save him just for you to avada kedevra him," says Harry pulling me back.

"Really? I would like to see her do it actually," says Ron laughing and Hermione smacks him on the arm.

I hear a loud whisper and immediately throw my hands over my ears. Everyone does the same except for Harry. Voldemort is speaking.

This message is for Harry Potter. If you don't come to face me yourself I will kill every last person here. Stop hiding behind your friends Harry. That is a cowardly move. Come face me yourself.

The whisper stops and I uncover my ears. The ringing is unbearable almost. Harry turns to us and Draco and Blaise take off running. I roll my eyes.

"The last Horcrux is the snake," whispers Harry. "I have to go meet him."

"What? No!" screams Hermione.

"It's the only way!" He screams back. "We need to get to the snake if we can, but I have to go see him."

We all look at each other with true fear in our eyes. We've been together since we were eleven years old. They are the only family I have. I can't lose any of them.

"Okay, but you aren't going completely alone," says Ron. They form a plan and Harry turns to me.

"I need you to go find Ginny, please. Let her know I'm going to be alright." I grab his hand and squeeze it quickly.

"Of course."

I take off running down the hall to find Ginny. I look out at the front grounds of the castle from the hall. Spells are being thrown everywhere along with bodies.

God, I hope everyone is okay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi!! I know so many of you are really upset about the last chapter. I am too don't worry. I love Olivia and Draco so much and hate her parents just as much as you guys haha. I hope no one is confused about the obliviate spell. It just alters the memories so they kind of know who each other are, but they don't have any of the memories from their relationship in life. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Thank you again for all the love and support. Please remember to VOTE!

-Kiersten<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

544K 6.5K 68
Draco Malfoy love story. Friendship, smut, love, hate, trauma, broken hearts. MATURE CONTENT! 15+ ~ "You make me feel like I'm stuck, Emelia! Like I'...
31K 607 27
"...Draco?" Her voice was like a bell, pleasant, but alarming- waking me up from my state of shock. My eyes fly open and my heart beats rapidly. Her...
37.1K 409 26
"Please touch me." She asked. She looked so innocent. Asking me to do such a dirty thing to her. I was lost for words, I was painfully turned on. _...
216 13 11
"Hermione please do not leave me! I need you!" "I am sorry Draco but I have to. I really hope you have a great life." And she left him all alone. "Sh...