Be True

By BookishBanana13

This Fanfic is based on RosyClozy's gacha series, The Music Freaks. All characters belong to Rosy. I will st... More

BE TRUE
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Questions?
Chapter 9
Special chapter : Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Thank You!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Q&A with the Characters!
Epilogue

Author's Long Note

214 12 10
By BookishBanana13

Wow! We have reached the end of the "Be True" journey... In all honesty, it was very fun. I have reread the fanfic about 3 times to know what exactly to put down here...I tried. Here's the thing, I made an outline because I really wasn't exactly sure what I was going to do here. All that I knew was that I needed to make something describing so many things. XD

Over-extravagent? Possibly.

Worth doing so? Definitely.

So now, here is the weird thingy of me talking about my fanfiction for I don't know how long!

In here I will talk about the main girls, my OCs, fill up plot holes, and talk. So, let's start!

Inspiration

Now I wanted to make a fanfiction for RosyClozy's Discord, this was not in any way supposed to be for Wattpad. I legit thought it would be some short 10 chapter fanfic...it ended up being a 21 chapter fanfic so whoop-de-doo! XDD Okay so um...when I decided that I wanted to make a fanfiction, I didn't want it to be your ordinary love/romance fanfic. I wanted it to be unique. To shine out there! I don't think it shone, but I do think it was different. I decided to make it a story based on friendship about 3 girls who had opposite personalities. So this is how it ended up-!

I used two canon inspirations. The first was Shingaling by R.J Palacio. Shingaling was a companion story to the famous children's novel Wonder, which was really good! In case you didn't know, Shingaling was about the girl drama in Wonder told in Charlotte's perspective. It was really unique. Now the friendship part is that the girls auditioned for a dance group, but only 3 could make it. When the 3 girls were picked, they decided to bond more and ended up having a really nice friendship! They also had a sleepover, so it was a pretty good thing to help me. I think Lia would be Ximena, Summer is Daisy, and Milly is basically Charlotte. But I really liked using it, even though I used anything that came to the top of my head-.

The second was a Korean Drama. It came out this year and is called Hospital Playlist. This was way more minor and just helped me know how to make a good friendship. I recommend watching it if you have Netflix because it's really good and the main story is great!

Characters

I would like to speak about the main girls for a while, even though most of their personalities are from the official series and what we have so far. I will also take this as an opportunity to also talk about them from the epilogue.

Lia

In the beginning, Lia is a follower. She seems to long for that popularity, but she can't as she has to always listen to someone else. But when she opens up, she soon gets her own persona back. Lia decides to use her popularity to make points. In running for president and helping get rid of Zoey in high school Though she can be highly sarcastic, she is more of an introvert, but will still talk to ones close to her. She became a girl who was pretty strong inside, but didn't know how to communicate how she felt. But soon, she understood and became a wise woman of her words. In the epilogue, you could see her matureness was still with her. And how she took advantage of her levels by picking a busy hospital as her workplace. As a character, she had good morals, I would say. She wasn't exactly the nicest, but she always tried to. Out of the story, she was a bit ticked off sometimes. A lot of times. With other people, mainly strangers. So I think she would probably be an INTP.

Daisy

In high school, she's that flowery person. Always there to lend a helping hand, the kindest person you will ever meet, but she's not afraid to be angry when she needs it. She is an optimist who doesn't cry. She cries from only the most sensitive things and she'll listen to everyone's thoughts and gather them to make the ideal idea. She's very bright and kind which sounds like a Mary Sue, doesn't it? I think her flaw is how she can get a bit nosy which was shown with Elliot. Also how she was oblivious and trusted right away. Her listening skills may have possibly diverted her into the bad direction. In the end, she seems to be a shy social person. She became more chill and more by the book and her creativity seemed to close down. I think she was an introverted extrovert in the end. Out of the MBTI types, she's probably an ENFJ.

Milly

She is that energetic opinionated girl. She is definitely strong, and look! Another extrovert. I'm an introvert. How-? Back to Milly, she can get shy and oblivious and confused if you do it properly. Her smarts are pretty average because not everyone can be top of school. She is that woman who is independent, but won't mind too much romance. She will also look out for those she loves the most, such as the Music Club and friends. When she grows up and becomes an adult, she becomes much more mature. She's that cool mom who's strict but won't make many restrictions. She's not that cringey parent either on facebook. She lets her kids decide what path they want to take and will help them, as long as that road won't have horrible things such as drugs and stuff. She's that support buddy! Her MBTI type is most likely ENFP.

Jackson

Ahah. Jackson was a fun character to write! I may or may not have simped for him at least once...When I thought of him, I thought he was a bad boy type. But as you read, he wasn't that stupid stereotypical bad boy who sweeps the good girl off her feet. I decided to make him an average boy who just had a bad boy type style. As you know, he is a very kind boy with average smarts and such. He's that normal friend who would tease you about specific things. I would say...he's an extroverted introvert. Like he doesn't really let his thoughts out that much and goes with the flow even though he seems pretty energetic. When he becomes an adult, he gets more mature and closed off, but when you get to know him, he is like pure sunshine and flowers. Well, not pure but you get what I mean. I would say he is an ISFJ..but I'm not really sure yet for him. Also...Got7 was the inspiration for his name. You kpop stans will know..hehe.

Grace

Grace....I like her character. I also like how she is only described as brunette because I want you to imagine the rest. Again, pretty average smarts, but she is like the level right about it. So in between geniuses and averages. Her personality is interesting. She is a logical realist, but has childish tendencies. When she comforts, she lowkey gives the vibe of a 5 year old cuddling you. It's not there because it's very very small. Her mindset is like, this is what exactly it is, so basically how children say exactly what's on their mind without thinking. When she grows old, she tries to mix her matureness with her immature mindset. It works and she creates something that is a high support buddy and a good heart. Most likely, she's an ambivert leaning towards extroverts. She is probably an ESFP.

Nicole

Ahah.........Literally mentioned in 2, barely 1 chapter. And I got people to not like her in so little time. She's blonde and looks like a teenage goddess. So basically that quiet supermodel in your school. She's a bit of the controlling type, but more manipulative than Zoey. She decides to use their hearts and manipulated brains to control them. But she does it in a quiet way as you saw with Jackson. She acts nice but really isn't so plastic, but worse than Gretchen, Cady, Regina, Janis, Karen, Damien, and everyone else from Mean Girls. I don't like her persona so I won't give her an MBTI type. UnU

Filling In Things

And things I don't want to be asked.

Why is the time when Elliot gives the notes inconsistent?

I highly ask to pretend that the time stuff made sense because I even confused myself when writing that.

Why did you give Zoey revival?

Because I actually did like her and it seems her motive is confusing herself. So I decided that she deserved the second chance that everyone else got.

Why did you think it was a good idea to break up so many couples?

Because it's realistic. The chances are honestly confusing anyway, plus puppy love is first love so you learn things along the pathway.

Will "Be True" have a sequel? Will you write more?

No, Be True will not have a sequel. That is the literal point of my epilogue to just explain what has happened to them in the future. If you have any concepts or questions, PM or put it down in the comments for me! Unlike other TMF fanfics that usually have a sequel, this one won't which is why it's a bit longer. Of course I will write more! I will probably write one shots if it's RosyClozy related or just some 2 to 5 or maybe like 6 parters. Time wise, I am able to do so.

Where do you get your ideas?

From other movies, fanfics, songs, books, basically anything that's like canon or something. XD I usually take a small concept or idea from it and use my words and ideas to make it into my own. Note that this is not stealing at all. I don't know how to explain it but I guess it's using inspiration and making it into your own concept based on the old idea. Also, I did credit my inspirations, which you should always do. But if you do compare, it is always slightly different than the original! I hope you understood what I just said because I sure didn't-.

What happened with Daisy and her father?

Good question. I like to imagine he realized his mistake and apologized, spent more time together, and bonded. I like imagining them playing together doing chores, or her father showing her his work. I guess just apologizing and making up by bonding. It got them closer, and soon Daisy followed her dad's footsteps.

Why so many time skips?

Honestly, for a couple of reasons. Number 1, I didn't want to write too much information and things that were unnecessary. And I was a bit lazy, to be honest. Number 2, I don't think you would want to read that much in this kind of fanfiction. So those are your reasons. I hope they're valid enough. TwT

Why is the title, "Be True"?

In my perspective, I chose the title Be True because in the story, we see them opening up to each other due to the friendship. Milly discovers some more emotions, such as high levels of confusion, slightly hit by the bullying, romance, and such. Daisy opens up and lets her personal life out to others and takes off the sunshine rainbow mask, while Lia tries to find what kind of person she wants to be again. Whether it was subtle or direct, each of the main girls were opening up and being true to themselves, society, or something, maybe someone, else. But that's just me. I actually would really love to hear your thoughts and opinions on it!

Why is the posting time inconsistent? What is your schedule?

Ah, this is a bit confusing for me and a few others. I do my best to post weekly and will announce if I can't. During the last week, I posted a bunch. 2 days in a row! Mainly because I had huge strokes of motivation and had the time to post them. It's also tricky because the main chapters are posted on Rosy's Discord server as well. I do my best to post on Fridays, but if not weekends. During summer, I usually post twice a week in fairness. So yes, that's my schedule. Weekly, especially towards the end of the week.

Your grammar trips me off.

Same, not going to lie. At first, I used Word and my flash drive. Then I wrote straight on Wattpad for the majority of the book. Then for the last few chapters, I used Google Docs because....yea. I put a comment in Wattpad on Chapter 8, then I realized none of the chapters had tabs....I should've been saying this in the discord one. But yes, I usually do my best to proofread, but mainly find my mistakes after I publish. The only reason I will proofread again is if I have the time to fix all of my mistakes otherwise they will either be: a) in a comment or b)rewrite it. 

Final Words

First, thank you for all your support! The votes, reads, comments, etc, always make me smile, so thank you!

Second, look for two new things coming soon. One will be very important to my profile so wait for it! So feel free to wait for both of them. Lol.

Leave a follow or a vote? 

I won't try and waste any more of your time, so thank you again!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 70 6
The past, something that can illuminate over you like a shadow in the dawn of daylight. That's something Alexzander Wickham knew all too well for mos...
31K 701 29
After Jake Sterling loses his 8 of his friends, he begins to act differently. He doesn't get sleep, he gets sick, it goes so far that even his teache...
1.6K 40 9
CHARACTERS BY ROSY CLOZY! TMF DRAKE FANFIC<3 (After the competition) Jake and the music club become popular among rosemeadow high and their town, eve...
21.2K 391 10
Jake and Zander have been dating since freshman year. Zander hears a noise from the janitors closet while walking to music practice. Whatever awaits...