The bride of three demons ( d...

By scarlettflynn95427

Y/N had a pretty hard child hood her parents are both christian's and super strict they never let her have an... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5 izuku midoryia
Part 6 katsuki bakugou
Part 7 shoto todoroki
Part 8
AUTHOR'S๏ฟผ NOTE'S
Part 9
Part 10 the day with midoriya
Part 12 the day with todoroki
Part 13
A snowy day at the castle ( christmas spiecal ) ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŒŸ
Part 14
๐Ÿ™ Apology ๐Ÿ™
Part 15

Part 11 the day with bakugou

3.8K 99 57
By scarlettflynn95427

* here's your dress for today *

Today was my day with bakugou after my day with midoriya I wonder what Bakugou would have planned for today as I was adjusting my dress a knock on my door I went to open it and saw it was bakugou " hey cutie * looks at you * you look damn good in that dress " he said " thank you " I replied back to him " ready " he asked as I nodded and he took me out of my room and we began walking " where are we going " I asked him but he didn't say anything He then Took me outside of the palace where a black and gold carriage was waiting or us their were Two midnight black horses attach to the saddles of the carriage and sitting in the driver seat was kirishima and kaminari.

' The carriage '

' the horses '

" hey " kirishima said as he and Kaminari waved at the both of us " wha.... what's this " I asked but he just looked me and said " hope in I'm taking you somewhere " he then helped me into the carriage as he then got in and sat next to me he then poked his head out the window and said " you know where to take us shitty hair and pikachu " bakugou putted his head back inside the carriage and we started to moving " where are we .... " I tried to say but was interrupted by bakugou " you'll see soon just sit back and enjoy the ride " bakugou told me as we road to are destination.

* 25 minutes later *

After about 25 minutes of riding The carriage stopped " yo bakugou were here " I heard kirishima say Bakugou got out of the carriage first then helped me out once I was out of the carriage I saw where bakugou hade taking me to.

It was their village that bakugou showed me from the balcony it looked so much bigger in person " I wanted to take you here in person so you get a better thew of are village after all you will be ruling this as well " bakugou said as he took my hand " kirishima, Kaminari will be back in a thew hours keep a eye on the carriage and don't do anything stupid while we're gone understand " bakugou told them in a toned voice " on it bro/dude " the both of them said at the same time bakugou then took me into the village while walking I couldn't take my eyes of the style of the village it looked so enchanting like something from a Japanese store book.

As we continue walking I saw the demon citizens were bowling and also whispering Amon each over I think they were whispering about me and these came from most of the girls in the village.

" is that are future queen "... " she's a human "..." and wired looking "..." why did the prince's chose her I mean look at her " I heard the girls say I felt a little out of place I mean yes I am a human but still I decided to ignore them, after about maybe 1 or 2 hours later my stomach started growing which means my stomach wants food he turned to me and looked at me " you hungry " he asked " Im fine really I can hold it of and I'll eat something when we get back to the palace " I said because I didn't want him to spent any money on me.

" no I'm not letting you starve on my watch, wait here I'll be right back " he said as he walked into one of the stores.

I waited outside for him but then I felt a tap on my shoulder I turned around and saw three demon girls looking at me " well well well so this is the girl who's going to rule with the prince's " one of the girls said " she's not even a demon or a princess she's just a human " the other girl said " um I'm sorry that I'm not what you have inspected but ..... " I tried to say But I got interrupted by their leader stepped forward to me and pushing me to the ground it hurt'd a little but not that much " look here human you may be the fiancée of are prince's but you'll never be one of us your just a pathetic, weak human I mean you don't have any powers or wings, horns and a tail why on earth would are prince's fall in love with you " she said as she and her two friends laughed at me I felt like I was about to cry am I really weak and pathetic, but Suddenly the girls went into shock and looked scared I didn't know what was happening, I looked up and saw it was bakugou and he didn't look very happy he then lifted his left hand up and sparks came out.

" YOU BITCHES BETTER LEAVE YOUR FUTURE QUEEN ALONE IT DOESN'T MATTER IF SHE'S HUMAN OR DEMON SHE'S GOD DAMN BEAUTIFUL KNOW MATTER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE AND IF YOU LADIES EVER THINK ABOUT MAKING HER CRY AGAIN YOU'D HAVE TO DEAL WITH ME AND HER TWO OTHER FIANCÉS NOW LEAVE RIGHT NOW OR ELSE THEIR IS GOING TO BE CONSEQUENCES GOT IT !!!!! " bakugou shouted the girls turned  so pale they looked like ghosts " y..yes your...highness will never bother her again " the girls said as they ran for their lives I still hade my eyes on bakugou who was glaring at the runaway girls but the more I stared at bakugou the more I couldn't take my eyes off their was something about him that was making my heart jump like with midoriya, the way his ash blonde spiky hair just naturally spiked up his head, His ruby red eyes and even with that Serious face his making right now he still looked hot.

My cheeks and heart were now acting the same way as on Tuesday.

He then got down and helped me back on my feet " you ok I'm sorry about those bitches their jealous because they didn't get chosen as are queen I hope they didn't hurt you " bakugou said looking at me but he can tell I was not ok by the way my eyes were about to cry " I'm ..... I'm fine but ...... bakugou ..... am I really a weak and pathetic human " I said nearly about to cry but bakugou then grabbed both of my shoulders while looking at me dead straight in the eyes and said.
.
.
.
" WHAT HELL NO your not, what ever they said to you is wrong and like I said it doesn't matter if your not a demon or princess you beautiful no matter what you look like and I want those words to stay inside that god damn head of yours ok " I nodded my head after he said that to me " by the way here this is for you " he said as he pulled out a pastry he then handed it to me " well aren't you going to eat it " he said maybe I should give it a try after all he did buy it for me, I took a bit and it tasted so good " this taste really good " I said while taking more bits of the pastry " yeah but the way I make pastry are way better " bakugou said crossing his arms " I didn't know you can cook " I said as I nearly got to the end of my pastry " of course I can, when I was little I'd spent some time in the kitchen in my family's castle where the chef's taught me how to cook, if you want I can cook for you sometime if you want " he said not wanting to look nervous around me since his personality is tough " Id love to try some of your cooking " I said smiling I then saw a smile occurred on bakugous lips with a bit of pink in his cheeks, we continue on with the rest of are day together.
.
.
.
* a thew hours later *

" hey it's getting late we should head back to the castle now " bakugou told me I looked up at the sky to see a beautiful orange sunset " your right let's get going " we then walking back to the carriage where we found kirishima and kaminaria asleep, bakugou growled while I giggled a bit but bakugou then went up to them a yelled " WAKE UP YOU MORONS !!!! " kirishima and kaminari immediately woke up after they heard that nearly falling of the carriage in the progress " we're going back to the castle " bakugou said helping me into the carriage as he then hoped in after me kirishima and kaminari then started the carriage and we made are way back to the castle, once we got their bakugou took me back to my room, when we arrived at my bedroom door bakugou looked at me but his eyes looked different then usual.

" I'm sorry Y/N I wanted to give you a great day but instead those bitches hade to ruin everything " bakugou said looking a bit down I felt bad for him " hey it's not your fault I really hade fun today and hey thanks for saving me from those girls I really appreciated " I said as I gave him a hug I felt his arms around my body as he hugged me back I then let'd go of him and went in my room giving him a thank you smile before closing my door.

* Bakugou's POV *

" after I took Y/N to her I went to me deku and todorokis bedroom * I'm glad Y/N is ok after that incident and that hug felt kinda nice * I thought in my head as I arrived at are room When I got their I saw deku sitting in icy hot's lap and icy hot's playing with Deku's hair " kacchan welcome back " deku said smiling I went over and sat on the bed with them " did you have fun " icy hot said as he continued playing with deku's hair " yeah expected three bitches came and made our Y/N cry but I took care of them " I proudly said but deku didn't like the sound of that " Kacchan please don't tell me your killed those girl " deku said in is worried voice " WHAT NO I DIDN'T KILL THEM YOU DAMN NERD !!!!' I told them that if they ever make Y/N cry again they'd have to deal with me and the two of you " I said deku sighing in relief as icy hot rested his head on top of Deku's.

" well todoroki it's your turn on Monday got anything planned " deku asked but icy hot didn't say anything probably because he fell asleep on Deku's head I know deku's hair is fluffy but I didn't imagine his hair to be as fluffy as a pillow " shhh let's - let him sleep I'm sure todoroki can tells us about what he has planned for Y/N in the morning " Deku said as he rested his head on my shoulder and fell asleep, I smirked a bit the both of them looked cute when they sleep so I joined them and rested my forehead on icy hots as all three of us drifted of to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 159 17
Living in a world without quirks, almost graduate High-school I was hiding his true powers from the world. Except even with this divine power, I alwa...
30.3K 1.4K 40
MATURE CONTENT NOW ON PATREON (link in bio to gain access to two smut chapters) TRIGGER WARNING: suicide mentions "In Japanese and Chinese tale, it i...
moira By cosmo

Fanfiction

31 0 7
moira /moiยทra/ (n.) fate or destiny ------------ "Stuck up prince.." I mumbled, mostly under my breath, but he's so close to me, he could probably he...
12K 771 11
With time no longer being on your side, your decision to let Todoroki watch over you seems to be going fine. The bond the two of you have grows in a...