Right On The Edge (Quirkless...

By DrSteven900

This is my first story. It's basically Izuku without one for all. Watch his guest become the world's first q... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9 (Side Story)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 11 (Side Story)
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter Zero
(Lights Brightening) Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 31

2.8K 112 171
By DrSteven900

3rd person p.o.v

Class 1-A we're preparing themselves for the exam that determines whether or not they'll obtain their provisional hero licenses.

Currently, they were readying themselves by attempting to create ultimate moves using their quirks.

Each one of the students was training separately from each other, and each one of them was working on their quirk.

Bakugo could be seen placing his hands in an odd position. By concentrating his explosion into a small point in the palm of his hand, while using his other hand to aim and direct his explosion towards his target.

Eventually, he succeeded in his goal and managed to make the ultimate armour-piercing move.

Bakugo's p.o.v

I did it! I fucking did it!

With my new AP Shot, I'm now able to attack long-range with more precision-based explosions! Instead of using my gauntlets for these things.

"HAHAHA!!!!! I'M UNBEATABLE!!!!" I yelled victorious at obtaining a new ultimate move.

*grumble* *tumble*

'SHIT!'

I then noticed that the rock that a blasted through hell with my attack was falling towards All Might.

"ALL MIGHT WATCH OUT!!" I yelled alerting All Might, who simply moved out of the way using his super-speed.

"Thanks for the heads up! Young Bakugo!" Commented All Might striking a pose for no reason at all.

'Tch, Show off...'

After witnessing All Might's mighty display of power, again. I went back to training my AP shot and experimenting with a different variety of combos.

"HEY NARUTO!!! GIVE ME ANOTHER CLONE!!" I yelled at the teacher that makes clones, whose name I've forgotten since he's a secondary character.

______________________________________

3rd person p.o.v

Aizawa was watching his students training hard and thinking deeply about his lack of sleep.

But his train of thought was interrupted by a familiar voice to Eraserhead.

"Okay, Eraserhead, tell your class to pack up, It's class 1-B's turn to use this place" Commented Vlad King.

Aizawa just stared at him with a face that discreetly said 'Fuck-You-Too', before replying...

"We've still got 10 minutes before we swap..." Replied Aizawa.

Vlad King simply scoffed before turning around and signalling his class to enter the coliseum.

"Oh? If it isn't class 1-A!! How weird for us to meet under these circumstances!! Strangely enough, trouble always seems to follow you anywhere you go! Isn't the death of one of your students enough already!!? Are you going to drag us down too!? Eventually, you would be at fault for our dea-" The Unordinary Monoma was interrupted by a chop to his neck.

"*sigh* Ignore him, he's a mentally unstable idiot, with an IQ that even an Elephant would consider poor..." Replied Kendo dragging Monoma to the hospital after most likely breaking his neck.

The entirety of class 1-A was mentally bowing before Kendo's actions.

Except for Bakugo...

And Todoroki...

And Aizawa, he couldn't bow because he fell asleep in the middle of Monoma's speech.

______________________________________

For the next week or two, the hero course spends their time polishing their quirks and/or their ultimate moves.

Until eventually, the day of the provisional licensing exam came.

Everybody had different emotions flowing as they prepared themselves for the exam.

"I wonder if I'll do well..." "Oh yeah! I'm pumped up!!" "Goku what the fuck are you doing here!?" "STFU! I'm here for the snacks!" "This exam will not be a challenge for me..." "I'm hungry..." "Kinky..." "I didn't mean it like that!!!" "What the fuck is going on?" "I don't know..." "Wait the fuck is this badly doing here!?" "WeLcOmE tO mY sChOol HoUsE!!!"

Everyone in class 1-A stared at the bald guy.

The bald guy was then yeeted by Aizawa, who appeared out of nowhere.

"That was baldy, he was supposed to be the supply teacher in case I overslept..." Commented Aizawa "Anyway, the bus to the exam should be here any minute..."

*Honk!*

The bus honked signalling the students to enter the bus.

This is going to be a big day for them.

______________________________________

"..."

______________________________________

Bakugo's p.o.v

We've finally arrived at the place where the exam is going to fold.

Since we had to wait for all schools to come, I conversed with Kirishima for a bit.

We talked about random shit for the next two minutes or so until we were interrupted by a person on stage who's insomnia rivalled Aizawa's.

Oh! By the way! I forgot to mention that we met Mr.Aizawa's future wife!

'Wait... Who am I talking to?'

"Attention! Students from UA, and other schools that I won't mention because literally, nobody cares..." Commented the announcer, a few people from other schools could be heard booing the guy.

'Well, he is spitting facts...'

"Anyway, before we start the exam let me give you a quick cliche speech about being heroes and all that shit..." Said the announcer whose name I completely forgot, because he won't be mentioned after this.

"All Might defeated the symbol of evil a few weeks ago. Now, that might seem like a good thing, but villains have proven to be evolving. They've already managed to attack UA countless times, and one of their students fell victim to a villain..." Said the announcer, many people looked depressed over sonic's death.

'R.I.P sonic... Hope you having a good time running in heaven side by side with quicksilver and flash...'

"The hero's reputation has been falling fast recently, so we need you, the next generation of great heroes to go beyond our expectations, and prove to the world that heroes are a necessity" The guy finalized his speech by fainting.

'...'

"WAKE UP! YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!" I yelled at the announcer who disrespectfully fainted before telling me what the exam was about.

The guy immediately woke up and apologized.

"That was cruel... Even for me..." I overheard Aizawa say.

"Anyway, the rules are simple..." The announcer began explaining the instructions.

(Explain the instructions in the comments, because I'm a lazy-ass)

Timeskip after the instructions...

FINALLY!!! I almost fell asleep as hearing that discount Aizawa...

"Very well, let the exams begin," Said the guy whose name I don't know.

A few seconds later the walls around us fell apart...

"ALL RIGHT!!! TIME TO KICK SOME ASS!!!"

Aizawa's p.o.v

I was watching as the gates opened signalling the exam to commence.

"You should have prepared your students for this situation Eraserhead~" Commented the walking can of laughing gas sitting beside me.

"..." I simply stayed silent watching as my students grouped to cover more ground.

"You should have warned them about the provisional exam's most common tradition!" Ms. Joke commented

"The crushing of UA"

______________________________________

3rd person p.o.v

"Everyone we should stick together, so we can handle more heat!" Yelled Yaoyorozu

Momo's plan seemed to be rational; However, there are always those who act on pure impulse...

"YOU DON'T GIVE ME ORDERS!!!" Yelled everyone's favourite character as he was heading off somewhere.

"Hey! Wait Bakugo!!" Yelled Kaminari Denki going after him.

Kirishima then turned to see the rest of the group.

"I'll go with them, " commented Kirishima "Hey! Bakugo! Wait!"

Bakugo, Kaminari and Kirishima went to fuc-err I mean they went to fight somewhere else.

"*sigh* They never change do they?" Commented Uraraka

"W-wait! Todoroki! Where are you going?" Asked Sero

"I need to get stronger..." Said Todoroki also leaving the group.

"Crap, our strongest classmates have bailed!" Said Sato.

"Revelry in the dark..." Guess who said that.

"W-We'll be fine as long as we stick together!" Commented Uraraka trying to be optimistic.

Then out of nowhere a bunch of students from other schools appeared out of nowhere surrounding the UA hero course.

"We're fucked..." Commented Tokoyami.

"Attack!!" Yelled the guy that can cause earthquakes whose name I won't mention, because he's not relevant to the story.

'Shit...'

'We weren't prepared for this!' Said Yaoyorazu taking out her balls (BTW, I meant balls as in 🎾 not THAT type of balls)

______________________________________

'...'

______________________________________

Aizawa's p.o.v

"I wonder though... Why didn't you warn them about this?"

'Jeez, does she ever stop talking?'

But she is right, my main plan was to have them deal with these hardships themselves, after all, they've all been developing ultimate moves.

However, even if they've gotten stronger, their battle formation was rather sloppy...

While it is true that Yaoyorozu is the most brilliant student in class 1-A, she still has a lot to learn about working under pressure...

Bakugo hasn't changed a bit... Or so I think, but something about him seemed odd recently...

I can't tell what's going through Todoroki's head, but it's obvious that something is bothering him.

Yaoyorozu, Todoroki and Bakugo. They are currently the strongest hero candidates in class 1-A; However, their weaknesses are too obvious.

'...'

'Yaoyorozu can apply her knowledge to battle, but that also clouds her judgement. To make up for that she would need Bakugo's impulsiveness and instincts while remaining calm under pressure like Todoroki... Same with Katsuki and Shoto'

Hmm... Perhaps it would have been better for me to have warned them...

I was so deep in thought that I hadn't realized that Joke was talking the whole time.

"So what do you think our future children should be named?" Said Ms. Joke

"Shota" I replied.

"Oooh~, why Shota?" Asked Ms. Joke with a smirk.

"Shota-fuck-up..." I answered

______________________________________

In a land far away...

Deku's p.o.v

I've been travelling for days...

No purpose...

No hope...

I don't have a place to go to...

I am alone...

It has been a while since I assassinated that piece of shit known as All For One.

I sneaked into a truck heading to some random location, I didn't really paid attention to where it was heading, but I just felt like going away.

I left all guns and equipment that I had stolen in an abandoned warehouse in the border of Hosu city, and right now I'm travelling from place to place with a certain goal in mind.

All my life I've wanted to be a hero but turns out that they're not what I thought they were...

All I have is but one goal in mind... I need to get stronger so that I can survive in this world. I need to get smarter so that I'll never get hurt again.

I've now been travelling for a few hours, can't really tell how long it's been since my perspective on time has been shut down for a while.

*Screech!*

All of a sudden the truck stopped.

'What the...?'

Then the door to the trailer opened.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing in my truck!?" Asked the trucker after noticing me hidden in the trailer.

"..."

"I needed a ride..." I responded.

He just stared at me for a few seconds.

"*sigh* Alright kid, you got your ride. Now beat it!" He said and I complied.

I have arrived at Getto City, after getting off the trailer I walked around the city looking for a specific location.

'To get stronger, I need a more reliable skillset. So far I've only been copying the fighting moves from pro heroes like Eraserhead or villains like Himiko Toga'

And Getto City has the best Martial arts schools that specialize in Ninjutsu, Karate and Aikido.

I approached the Karate school first, being the closest one.

Once I entered the structure I was met by the owner of the Karate school.

"Welcome kid!" Welcomed the owner of the school "What can I do for you?"

"I want to learn Karate..."

"Oh! So you want to join the program?" Asked the old man reaching for a sheet of paper "Just sign here to join, and you can have classes on the weekends!"

I shook my head in disagreement, which confused the owner.

Then I simply took out one of my fingers symbolizing the number 1.

"I only want to attend one class"

"What!? But with all due respect young man, if you want to learn Karate you'll need more than just one class!" He responded

"I only want you to teach me all the Karate moves your Academy has. I'll perfect those moves on my own..." I explained

"So you want me to teach you Karate in one class?" Asked the owner.

"Yes"

"..."

"Ok, whatever you say, kid..." He finally responds "So when do you want to this lesson?"

"Now"

______________________________________

Deku's notes:

I decided to visit Martial Art schools around Getto city.

I'm going to pick up some moves and perfect them afterwards.

I don't know what to do anymore... Every day feels like torture

It feels like I no longer exist anymore,

Right now I want to get stronger so that I can survive in this shitty world. I'm going to polish and learn techniques, for now, I need to survive.

Even after killing AFO, I don't feel anything. I thought that I might feel some satisfaction after getting rid of that piece of trash, but...

Nothing.

I can still hear voices in my head...

'Not every protagonist has to be the good guy...'

'Not every Antagonist has to be the bad guy...'

'So which is which?'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

513K 16K 40
What happens to people that don't have quirks in a world full of quirks? What happens to the world when one quirkless person finally snaps? Well... c...
257K 8K 53
After being told that he couldn't be a hero by everyone and then finally his idol, Izuku walked away in a daze, ending up at the scene of a rampaging...
44.5K 2.1K 146
This is an story which can change depending on the choices you decide to read. So there is no good or bad.... He may be a villain or he can be a hero...
13.3K 1.1K 33
Switched by birth but that doesn't mean that I had a great life living with a ritch hero family. In fact, they were the worst! A father who was too b...