TFP Decepticon Parent Scenari...

By CricketLuver

Ever wonder what it would be like to have one (or two) of the TFP Decepticons be your parent? Read to find o... More

Introduction
How they find you
They bring you to the Nemesis
They feed you for the first time
They get you to recharge
They name you
They get you to smile for the first time
You start crawling
Your first word
Your first steps
A cute family moment
Separation anxiety
When you get lost
When you need a bath
When you do something naughty
Your first creation day
You get sparklingnapped
They get you back
When you have a nightmare
When they have a nightmare
Your favorite thing to do with them
When you get a pet
Your first day of school
Your most embarrassing moment
You notice something different about them
They tell you something important
They introduce you to someone
A new member of the family
When you get a crush on someone
They give you a little talk
When your crush meets your creators
Your crush asks you to be their femmefriend
Your first kiss
Your mechfriend/femmefriend asks you to be their sparkmate
A look into the future
A/n | Thank You

You meet their enemy

6.3K 109 201
By CricketLuver

~ Megatron ~

One afternoon while you and your sire were out somewhere you were laughing and running around. Megatron smiled as he watched you have fun. The day started out perfectly, but that soon changed when you ran into someone's stabilizer. You looked up and saw a mech that most certainly was not your sire. 

"Hello there, little one. Are you lost?" Optimus softly asked you.

You looked up at the mech curiously, not sure what to think of him. When Megatron saw who was standing in front of you he became angry. Optimus saw Megatron and was worried about your safety.

"Optimus, leave my femling alone!" Megatron growled angrily.

"Megatron, you are endangering this femling." Optimus said defensively.

"Y/C/n, it's best if you went to go hide." Megatron said, looking down at you.

"Okie siwe." You said as you went to go find somewhere to hide.

"Now, let's finish this." Megatron said as he drew his sword.

Optimus transformed his servos into blasters, getting ready to fight. He would rescue you from Megatron no matter what. 

       ________________________________

~ Starscream ~ 

One afternoon while Starscream thought Megatron was away he decided that it was safe enough for you to be out. However, things took a turn for the worst when Starscream brought you into the bridge.

"Ah, Starscream. I see that the rumors are true." Megatron said as he turned to face his SIC.

"Megatron, it's not what it looks like!" Starscream said in defense.

"Really? Well then maybe you would like to explain what that sparkling is doing aboard my ship." Megatron seethed.

"N-nothing my Lord!" Starscream said nervously.

You got scared and went to go hide. Starscream wanted to get away and hide you, but he was too late. Megatron walked over to Starscream and grabbed him by the neckcables.

"Prepare for your punishment." Megatron said darkly as he lifted Starscream into the air.

        ________________________________

~ Soundwave ~ 

One day while Soundwave was out looking for a relic he decided to bring you with him. You were ecstatic to finally go on a real mission with your sire. Soundwave made sure to pack some snacks for you, just in case you got hungry. However, he wasn't expecting to run into Wheeljack. 

"So, we meet again." Wheeljack said as his mask slid into place and he drew his katanas.

You looked at the multi-colored mech curiously, wondering who he was and how he knew your sire. Wheeljack saw you and wondered if Soundwave was keeping you as his prisoner. Soundwave knelt down and pointed to a large boulder. You knew what he wanted you to do and you went to go hide. Soundwave's tentacles unsheathed themselves from his body and started sparking with electricity.

"Let's do this, Con." Wheeljack said as he ran towards Soundwave.

        ________________________________

~ Knockout ~ 

Since Knockout couldn't compete in too many races anymore since he became your sire he decided that watching them was good enough. One night he decided to bring you along now that you were old enough. However, when he saw a black and yellow muscle car he knew that he fragged up. When Bumblebee saw Knockout he knew that something was up.

"::Knockout, what are you doing here? And why did you bring a sparkling?::" Bee asked Knockout when he transformed.

"It's none of your business." Knockout snapped.

"Siwe, who dat?" You asked your sire curiously.

"My enemy. Go hide and don't come out until I find you." Knockout told you.

You did as your sire said and you went to go find a hiding place. Knockout was beyond pissed that Bee ruined a fun evening with you. Bee knew that he needed to rescue you, no matter the cost.

       ________________________________

~ Breakdown and Airachnid ~ 

One day when Airachnid and Breakdown were sent out on a mission together they decided to bring you with them. You were happy that your creators were finally taking them with you. So when Airachnid and Breakdown stepped out of the groundbridge you saw that you were in a forest. Airachnid was in her spider form so that you could ride on her back.

"Do you have a signal yet?" Airachnid asked Breakdown.

"Yeah, it's this way." Breakdown said, walking in the direction the scanner was pointing in.

You looked all around you as your carrier followed your sire. After a while they stopped walking when a green mech and a blue and pink femme appeared.

"Bulkhead, I thought I'd never see you again." Breakdown said sarcastically.

"Airachnid!" Arcee growled.

"Arcee, I was hoping to see you again." Airachnid said darkly.

"Wait, when did you two get a sparkling?" Bulkhead asked Breakdown.

"It's none of your business." Breakdown replied.

"Y/C/n, sweetie. Go find a hiding place. Your sire and I have some business to take care of." Airachnid said as she picked you up and placed you on the ground.

You briefly looked at Arcee and Bulkhead before you ran away. Bulkhead and Arcee transformed their servos into blasters while Breakdown transformed his servo into a hammer. Airachnid ran over to Arcee and jumped on her. As you found a good hiding place you could hear the sounds of fighting.

       ________________________________

~ Dreadwing ~ 

While you were out in a canyon with your sire you noticed that he seemed to be a bit tense. Dreadwing sensed that he was being followed, but he wasn't sure by who. 

"Servos where I can see them, Con!" Smokescreen said boldly as he stepped out from his hiding place.

Dreadwing was surprised when he saw the rookie come out. You looked at Smokescreen curiously, wondering who he was. Smokescreen saw you and wondered where you came from.

"Y/C/n, I think it's best that you go hide somewhere." Dreadwing said, looking down at you.

You did as your sire said and went to go hide. You could hear the sounds of fighting, but you didn't dare look behind you. All you knew was that your sire was in trouble.

       ________________________________

~ Shockwave ~ 

Now that you were old enough Shockwave decided that you could go with him on simple missions. You were astonished at what Earth actually looked like on its surface. The only other planet you had been on was Cybertron and that was a barren wasteland. But Earth, it was full of life. However, it was also home to the Decepticons.

"Shockwave?" Ratchet asked when he saw the Decepticon scientist.

"Ratchet, it is illogical for you to be out here. Or out of the Autobot base, for that matter." Shockwave stated.

"For your information I am out here getting some fresh air." Ratchet said, slightly offended.

"I see." Shockwave said.

"Siwe, who dat?" You asked your sire curiously.

"His name Is Ratchet. It is logical if you go hide right now. I need to exterminate an Autobot." Shockwave said, looking down at you.

You ran to the nearest cover and hid. Ratchet saw you and realized that you needed a better place to live than with the Decepticons. He was going to rescue you, no matter what.

       ________________________________

~ Predaking ~ 

While you and your sire were out somewhere having a fun day together you saw a butterfly. Predaking smiled when he saw you chasing the butterfly. You were so busy that you failed to watch where you were going. That's when you ran into someone's stabilizer, causing you to fall on your aft.

"Excu- Oh. Hello there, young one. Are you lost?" Magnus asked when he saw you sitting on the ground.

You looked up at the strange looking mech curiously, not knowing who he was. When Predaking finally caught up with you he saw Magnus and was pissed. Magnus was one of the Autobots who offlined all the underdeveloped Predacons; he was not going to let that happen to you. Predaking transformed into his Predacon form and roared. You knew that your sire was trying to protect you, so you went to go hide somewhere.

        ________________________________

~ 5t3v3 ~ 

While everyone on the Nemesis was busy 5t3v3 decided that it was the perfect opportunity to take you somewhere on Earth. He was able to sneak you into the control room and open a groundbridge. Once you two were on Earth you saw that your sire brought you to a canyon. Unfortunately, there was a certain red Autobot in the same canyon. While you and your sire were walking Cliffjumper just so happened to cross paths with you.

"A Vehicon and a sparkling? Well that sure isn't something you see every day." Cliffjumper said as he looked at you and your sire.

"She's my femling, Autobot. So go away!" 5t3v3 said, transforming his servo into a blaster.

Cliffjumper rolled his optics, not finding 5t3v3 threatening. He looked at you and thought that you needed to be rescued. 5t3v3 told you to go hide, so you did. You hoped that your sire would be alright. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 5.7K 14
During an unfortunate accident that's half planned, the bots and cons are transformed into sparklings. Can Optimus and the kids take care of the spa...
5.9K 184 87
This is a working progress. I do not own transformers or the characters or the photo. Just started this story today. but please if anyone sees this p...
12.8K 611 20
Faith and Kyle are normal kids. Orphaned by a "car accident" back in their home town and country Canada. Kyle has autism and Faith is boarder line AD...
51.6K 1.9K 31
A transformers prime fanfic (Knockout x Breakdown) Cascade has grown older, but he still has a lot to learn. No larger than Breakdown's pede, he ha...