๐ƒ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง | Tom Holl...

By ukdolan

He was her hot maths teacher who kept putting her in detention. What's the worse that could happen? Started:... More

Disclaimer
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
SEQUEL
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
New book!

49

1.6K 45 29
By ukdolan

"Tom!" I quickly walked to him as he was getting ready for work. "Please take Parker to school, I have to go to practice and I'm going to be late!" I rushed to get my bag.

"Sure thing I'll take him-"

"Thank you so much!" I quickly walked to him and placed my lips on him. "Mmmmmm, I love you so much, bye!" I said as I finished kissing him and going to my car. I quickly drove to where my practice was and thank God I made it in time. My teacher hated late students, she always refers to them as 'lazy,' and a 'waste of her time.'

"Okay class, since we are going to do a show next month, we need to work extra hard and build your endurance. I want everything to be perfect!" Madame Betty said putting her hands together as she looked at each and one of us, especially me and the main dancers.

"My daughter will also be joining us today, considering she is not in a good state and I got sick of her crying to me every night, so be nice to her will you?" she rolled her eyes. She actually complained so much about her daughter lately, I'd like to see who she was and why she was so upset, it kinda made me laugh.

As we were rehearsing, her daughter finally came and had a few boxes of doughnuts in her hands. She placed them down and smiled at us all, making my jaw drop. I felt like my whole career was going to fall into pieces. Madame Betty's daughter was Louisa, the bitch who was in my house and laid her lips on my man. No wonder she was so upset, she lost her job and got dumped by her dream man, my boyfriend.

"Y/N?" Louisa said raising her eyebrows at me.

"You know each other?" Madame Betty said taking her glasses off, shocked as I am.

"No-"

"Yes!" Louisa interrupted me, fake smiling.

"Great, you actually have friends." Betty rolled her eyes. "Now please, go sit somewhere far, we need to rehearse." I couldn't even focus the whole time we were dancing, I kept worrying and overthinking about my job and my career. I didn't want to lose my biggest show to some girl who was getting in her feelings. I wanted to scream.

"Y/N you look like a twig dancing! Move move move!" Betty raised her voice while clapping her hands at me. I tried to get back to focusing on the dance and not worry too much, but my brain wouldn't shut up. "Okay class, great rehearsal, see you in the morning," Betty said as we finished.

I quickly went to my bag and got my keys to run to my car, I didn't even want to stay any minute in that building, I knew they would call me and talk. I quickly got my ballet shoes off as I saw Louisa walking towards my car through my mirror, it was the creepiest thing and I was trying to escape.

The minute I got my ballet shoes off and buckled my seat belt, she was already at my window and kept knocking. I had no other choice but lower it but to a minimum.

"What do you want Louisa?" I rolled my eyes as I put my head back. I hated being confronted.

"I see you work for my mother," she laughed looking at me through the little space I opened.

"And your point is?" I raised my eyebrow.

"You are on thin ice here, bitch." She smirked. I quickly closed my window and shifted my gear to drive and got the hell out of there. I felt a little anxious as I kept replaying her words in my head. I have all the right to stick up for my man, there is no way I'd lose my spot for that. Madame Betty had a daughter who was a snobby hoe, and I knew she knew that too.

I looked at the time to see that it was close to five and it was near dinner time, time went by so fast and all I could think of was ranting to Tom.

"Oh my god Tom, you won't believe-" I said but quickly stopped as I saw Harry (styles) in the kitchen with Tom. "Oh my god, Harry!" I squealed as I dropped my bag on the floor and ran to him for a hug. "What the hell why didn't you tell me you were coming!?" I slapped his arm.

"I wanted to surprise you, and look you are surprised!" he laughed with Tom.

"You asshole!" I laughed.

"Did you have something to say when you came home?" Tom smiled at me as he was finishing up the salad.

"Oh, nothing! Let me just shower and change and I'll be right back!" I smiled at them. As I walked to my room I stopped by Parker's room to wake him from his little nap and to eat dinner with us. After he woke up from his slumber I quickly went to my room to change and get in the shower.

"Uncle Harry!" I heard Parker squeal and laugh. It made my heart sink from his cuteness, I couldn't contain myself. I couldn't help but feel so much better after seeing the people I love the most. After finishing my business I went out to see the boys getting the food towards the table and ready for dinner.

"Thank you so much for cooking Tommy." I kissed Toms lips as I picked up some of the food to put it out to the table.

"No need to thank me," he winked at me. I had so much to tell him, I was slowly dying inside.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
744K 29.1K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
205K 5.1K 33
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
121K 4.9K 40
๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in ๐——๐—˜๐—–๐—”๐——๐—˜๐—ฆ OR ๐—œ๐—ก ๐—ช๐—›๐—œ๐—–๐—› noura denoire and charle...