Luna Grace [COMPLETED]

By TheWordNerd_

#1 paranormalromance 07/03/2023 #1 werewolfromance 07/03/2023 #1 mates #1 paranormal # Christianity Hi. My... More

Hiiiii
Introduction
1
2.
3
4.
5
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
Épilogue.
News!

23.

5.1K 230 18
By TheWordNerd_

Gracie.

Weeks went by after that fateful Sunday with Dani. When we got home that day, I was told to fast and pray for forgiveness which I did without even thinking about it.

I didn't think much about the things I did those days. Since I broke up with Grey, I'd been a hollow shell of my former self. I avoided him at school and everywhere else- not that I went anywhere else apart from school.

Scott had literally been my saviour, taking care of me and just generally being there for me those past two weeks. I hadn't told him why Grey and I broke up and he didn't ask.

Though I didn't feel like my former self, Grey certainly did not look like his. His eyes were perpetually sunken with dark shadows around them. He also had a beard which, though it suited him, I didn't like at all.

He looked like he hadn't slept in days, but even if he didn't look that way, I would know because I saw him every night sitting under the tree outside my window.

I missed him, my heart literally ached for him. Each time I saw him, it took all in me not to run up and wrap my arms around him. I longed for his touch, for his kisses, to have those gray eyes be the last thing I see every night, but-

I'm not going into this again. Scott had told me I needed to stop thinking about Grey before I would be able to move on properly.

I closed my Bible with a thump when my mum called me down to dinner. My parents knew something was up with me. I saw the little glances they threw at me and then each other every evening.

I greeted my father before taking my place at the table. My mother placed the last dish down and then sat opposite me.

I bowed my head as she began the prayer. "Heavenly Lord, we thank you for today, for providing for us. We thank you that we are not going hungry. We also thank you for Mike's promotion and we put our move into your hands an-"

My head snapped up, "What?"

"Do not interrupt prayer." He grunted.

Normally, that would silence me but, "No, what did she just say? We're moving? Again?"

"Honey," my mother began, casting a small glance at my father "Your father got a promotion and it's for the best, really. You've become something else since we moved to this town."

No, no, no.

"No" the word was small but then I never disagreed with my parents.

She sighed, "You see, my daughter would not disrespect prayer time like this! Look at how you dress now, how you speak to your parents. This is not the girl I raised!"

My chair scraped the floor as I stood up.

"We are moving and that's final, Tamara Grace. Sit down." It was my father this time.

I needed to get out of there.

I rushed towards the door, ignoring their shouts behind me. I needed air.

How could they do this??! I was finally settling down, finally had friends!

My eyes were blurred with tears as I stumbled out of the house.

I walked blindly to the street until I stumbled into something hard.

"What happened?" he growled "Why are you crying?"

At the sound of his voice, I practically melted into his arms, the tears wouldn't stop coming

"Shhhh, shhhh" Grey whispered as he stroked my hair, "I'm here baby, it's okay."

"Take me" I whimpered.

I felt him moving and then soon after, he lowered me until I felt the smooth car seat beneath me.

He got in the driver's seat and started the car. I didn't pay attention to where we were going, I was just glad to be away from them.

Soon after, the car slowed down and I finally looked out of the window. He had brought us to our spot at the top of the cliff.

It was dark, only lit up by the headlights of Grey's car and the little sliver of moonlight that peeked from behind the dark clouds.

I stepped out of the car and shivered a little. It was mid-November and although it never snowed here, the weather was still a bit chilly and in my haste to get out of the house, I hadn't grabbed a jacket.

Grey leaned on the hood of his car and I joined him. We stayed like that for a while, just looking over the dark, silent town.

"We're moving" I eventually said.

"No" he said.

I sighed "Grey, we broke up, and I always knew I would have to leave at some point. This is the longest we've ever spent in any town."

"You're not going." He moved to stand in front of me. "I know you're mad at me. I know I scared you, but these past weeks have been hell for me and that's when I still saw you everyday. If you went, it would kill me."

His voice broke at the end and tears sprang into my eyes. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I was scared. I was scared you would hate me...or worse, be scared of me like you are now."

"I'm not scared of you." It was true, after that night, I had thought it over, and somehow I knew that he would never hurt me. Grey had only ever treated me with the utmost care.

He continued like I hadn't spoken "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Gracie. But, I promise. I'll tell you everything you want to know, no more lies or secrets. Just give me another chance, please."

Did I really want to do this?

"What are you?"

"I'm a werewolf..the interim Alpha of my pack."

There were so many questions in that one sentence.

"Why are you the interim Alpha?"

He sighed, "My father was the Alpha and my brother was supposed to be the next one but when they died, the pack elders asked me to stand in for a while."

"A pack...like a literal pack of wolves? And you're their leader?"

"Yeah, we live in the house where the party was and yes, I'm their leader. Ryan is my second-in-command; my Beta and Mace is my third."

Wow. I'd been trying to convince myself that somehow Ryan wasn't a werewolf just because he was one of Grey's best friends but apparently I'd just been fooling myself. One more question.

"Who am I?"

He looked into my eyes "You're my mate, my other half...and if you accept me, you'll be the Luna of my pack- the female leader. You're my everything"

My stomach lurched hearing all those things. "Mate?"

"Yeah. You know, like soulmates. The moon goddess- she's the one who created werewolves, she made a mate for each werewolf. Each pair of mates was made perfectly and specially for each other. They complete each other."

I gulped "And- and I'm yours? How long have you known?"

"From the first day I met you. It's instant, the connection. You just know."

"Well, maybe you made a mistake! I can't be your mate. In case you hadn't noticed, I'm very much human!"

"I know, baby. But I can assure you, I didn't make a mistake. Tell me, tell me you don't feel drawn to me... didn't immediately feel drawn to me when you met me."

I bit my lip, I couldn't.

"That's the mate bond. It hurts when I'm away from you for too long...these last few weeks have been hell."

"But-"

"Baby, you were made for me. You're perfect. Please don't go."

I sighed, I really didn't want to go either. If I was telling the truth, the thought of being even just one state away from him made me want to throw up. "I have nowhere to stay, Grey. I have to go with them."

"Stay with me."

"What?"

"Move in with me, Gracie."

.

AN:
🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.6K 119 13
This is the story of Luna Silver, a White wolf and the daughter of the Moon Goddess. What happens after her 17th birthday and first shift when she i...
202K 6K 34
Being the daughter of the moon goddess and an angel is stuff but being in danger all the time is stuffer, when my house is attacked both my parents a...
265K 7.2K 33
FORGIVENESS is the best form of love... it takes a strong person to say SORRY and an even stronger person to FORGIVE... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~...
1.9M 46.4K 44
||Highest ranking-29 in werewolf|| • Find the rewritten version on my profile, it's not complete yet but it's written better than this original• I g...