The billionaire's savior

By baeline0711

Samantha Camilla William. Daughter of the richest family in the world. She's absolutely gorgeous, and not on... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Covers
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
This is not a update
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Please read!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38

Chapter 35

17.2K 401 42
By baeline0711

Point of view ;
Samantha Camilla William

*

*

*

"I feel like stopping with work, and just becoming a stripper" Katherine huffed, taking a seat in front of me. Hannah, her adopted sister, who's Asian and such a beauty, and i stopped talking and turned towards her.

"You've been saying that since you started working kath, there's something not going right with you" Hannah said putting her hand on Katherine's shoulder with a mocking worried look on her face. I let out a laugh and nodded. Katherine shoot us a glare before focusing on her food.

"Mock me all you want girls, but take Cardi B for example, she's rich as fuck now. And she used to be a stripper" Katherine said pointing her fork at the both of us. I mean she's not wrong. But this is a completely different situation. I don't think cardi b became a stripper because she had enough of work.

"Cardi makes music now though" i said biting my lip and putting my hands up, like i just made a good point. Well i did.

"Yeah, and you can't rap to save your life" Hannah teased, agreeing with me. Kathrine stopped eating and send the both of us her 'I'm gonna kill you' glare. I lowered my gaze, silently laughing to myself. Hannah just simply stared back at her with an teasing smile.

"Aren't you the one who wants to become a singer but sounds like a dying cat whenever you try to sing?" Katherine fired back at Hannah making me choke on the water i was drinking and start laughing. "You shouldn't be laughing Val, your the reason your ex boyfriend is gay" Katherine fired at me. I stopped laugh and gaped at her.

"Oke i have to admit, that was a good one" i admitted before the three of us started laughing. And to make things even worse my ex boyfriend walked inside of the cafe holding hands with his boyfriend. Katherine was laughing like a whale by now. Hannah sounding like a dolphin next to her. And me, i was laughing along loudly. My laugh probably the worst. I have not seen him since we broke up years ago, and he just had to show his face right now. I showed the girls a picture of him, when we talked about the guys we used to date.

"Becoming a stripper sound good after all" i choked out between our laughs. Katherine tried to give me a high five, but that went completely wrong since we were still laughing way to much. Someone else probably wouldn't even be laughing along, but the three of us just have this weird humor and have to laugh about the stupidest things.

"I can teach you my favorite moves" Katherine said laughing. She put her glasses on, she got up and started making weird moves. We are literally in a cafe, is this girl okay?

What the hell..

"Calm down Mia Khalifa, i thought you wanted to become a stripper" the moment these words left Hannah's mouth i for some fucked up reason fell off my chair and couldn't stop laughing. My stomach was literally hurting from how hard i was laughing.

"Stop" i tried to say between my laughs. No one around us really gives a second glance, their used to us laughing like this, because for 1 it's my restaurant and 2 we literally meet up here almost three times a week.

Which i don't think is a good thing.

"What the hell are you doing on the ground Samantha?" I opened my eyes to see chase standing next to my laughing figure on the floor.

"I'd have a good talk with you're girlfriend if i were you" i said and sobered up before getting up with Hannah's help who was still laughing a little. Chase is Katherine's boyfriend for if you forgot. He walked towards Katherine and gave her a peck on the lips before sending us a confused glance.

"Good thing your not him then, now shut up" Katherine said sending me a look.

"About what?" He asked confused. Katherine who stood behind him started shaking her head with widened eyes. She put her finger against her neck, as in saying she's going to slit our neck open If we say something.

"Just that she wants to become your personal stripper" i said, making Hannah laugh once again. Chase smirked, but before he could turn towards his girlfriend, she was already walking towards me with a murderous look on her face. I got up and was about to take a run for it, but thank god for Chase because he put his arms around her waist, stopping her from running after me.

"We'll be right back" Chase informed me and Hannah before walking towards the exit with a glaring Katherine in his arms.

"Show him what you got kath" Hannah yelled after them. The both of us shared a look before laughing when she flicked us off. "She's going to kill us" she said once we sat down again. I nodded in agreement and took a sip from my water.

"So how is everything between you and Austin?" Hannah asked, making me frown. We had an argument yesterday night. He is over working himself and when i came for his ass about it we got into an argument. I know it's normal to have arguments, but i still hate arguing with the dumbass.

"We haven't talked yet. I had an early meeting and he's having brunch with my parents right now, but we'll talk later, he already texted me an hour ago." I said struggling. Austin and i are pretty simple, we don't ignore each other for a week over an small argument. We always sit down and talk it out, so we make sure their won't be any misunderstandings later. Communication has became something really important to us lately.

"you know, i admire the healthy relationship the two of you have, it's honestly so freaking refreshing to see." Hannah said with a smile. That honestly made me smile. Austin and i have been focusing a lot more on how the become the best versions of ourselves and it honestly has been paying off. I even feel a lot more happy.

Before i could say anything else, Katherine and Chase took a seat in front of us. Both swollen lips and messy hair. Don't tell me they made out in front of my restaurant, because i will sue. Don't know for what but i will.

"Damn you guys must have-" Hannah got cut off by Katherine talking.

"Jacob is in front of the restaurant" she said and Hannah disappeared in a lightening speed. The three off us burst out laughing. Hannah apparently has a crush on this Jacob guy.

"Is he really?" I asked amused.

"He is, we saw him talking to Noah when we came back here" Chase answered.

Oh my god not him.

"What is Norman doing outside of my restaurant?" I said with distaste. Chase chuckled and Katherine rolled her eyes.

"Oh leave him alone Samantha, it's not like he's having sex in front of you're restaurant" Katherine said giving me a look.

"Yeah, the two of you can't relate" i said with a smirk, earning a glare from kath, and a proud look from Chase. What a freaking boy he is.

Chase was about to say something when a panting Hannah came back, and plopped down in the seat next to me.

"Wow" she let out, her eyes widened. "The motherfucker can get me pregnant any day" she said dreamy. The three of us just looked at her with a weird look.

"His name starts with the J, he'll get you pregnant and dip" Chase said jokingly. I made a fake shocked face and started laughing. Hannah just shot him a glare.

"Doesn't you're moms name start with a j?" Hannah asked me with a raised eyebrow.

"Touché" i said nodding. "I'll make sure to ask my mom if my dad is really my dad" i added a few seconds after. The three of them all had three different reactions to what i just said. Hannah looked scared, Katherine was smirking and chase was full blown on laughing.

"Please make sure to inform them of the reason you're asking as well, Hannah would appreciate that. I mean you gotta give her credit for putting the thought in you're head." Chase said leaning back in his seat.

"Let's not forget that you joined this lunch date between us girls uninvited, so if you have something to say, keep it to yourself and contact my assistant instead, so she can write you down on a paper with the shit i don't read." Hannah snapped. This girls speaks so much none sense when she's annoyed. Chase just gave her a bored look and started giving all of us his opinion on everything around him.

"Shut the boyfriend up or I'll have no choice but to do it myself. And a dead chase just sounds like music to anyone's ears doesn't it?" I asked sweetly, looking straight at Katherine.

"Why did you say 'the' boyfriend?" Katherine asked amused. I leaned forwards and put my hand at the side of my mouth.

"I'm still not sure if he's you're boyfriend or just a fuckbuddy, so to avoid any miscommunication I'll just use 'the'. Get it? So if he's like I'm not her boyfriend, i can be like 'i didn't say you were'" i said proudly. Kathrine and Hannah both started laughing while chase just raised his eyebrow at me.

"So what did your mom say when you told her you wanted to go skydiving?" Katherine asked me, and i smiled. I make a bucket list every new year, and have to try to complete it in that year. And skydiving is on it for this year, as scary as it may sound.

"She is fine with it. Apparently her and my dad went skydiving on their 10 year anniversary" i said smiling at the thought. I have never heard of a married couple doing that for their anniversary, but it sounds pretty fun to do with a significant other. The feeling of failing off a helicopter, feeling like you're about to die. Sounds like so much fun to do with a significant other.

"That is the cutest shit ever, if Chase wasn't afraid of heights i would've made his ass go skydiving with me" Katherine said pouting. I rolled my eyes at her. This girl would never go skydiving and everyone knows that. The girls is scared of jumping off a table because she thinks she's gonna slip and break something and end up dying like that, let alone jumping out of helicopter that's in the sky.

"Sure babe" i said amused. Let her think what she wants. Katherine send me a look before pushing back, since i was still leaning towards her. I was about to push her back went i noticed how she was focused on something in front of us. I followed her gaze and noticed Noah fighting with the air, before laughing it off with another guy in front of him. The guy in front of him has beautiful dark skin. Damn, he's honestly hot, i understand why Hannah has a crush on him. That is if that's Jacob. But it has to be since kath and chase said that Noah was with him. Noah stopped fighting the air and Jacob turned his back to us talking to Noah.

"He's even gorgeous from behind" Hannah mumbled from beside me, and i chuckled. Of course she'd say that. Noah noticed us and smirked before walking towards us, Jacob turned around and started walking towards our table as well. They both greeted Chase, before turning to us.

"Hey Jacob" Hannah said blushing. He looked towards her and smiled, giving her a nod. Noah was about to say something when i cut him off.

"I'm so sorry to say this Nolan, but dogs are not allowed in this restaurant, so if you kindly remove yourself from my property, i would be delighted" i said with a smile. "Jacob feel free to take a seat" i told Jacob, and he chuckled before nodding and sitting down at the table.

"Bite me" Noah snapped at me rolling his eyes.

"I don't know, I'm not into that kind of thing, i usually don't have teeth" i said struggling my shoulders. The others laughed and Jacob and Noah ordered food when the waiter came to take their orders.

"This is exactly why you fuck up everything with Austin, you're an annoying bitch" Noah said with a look.

"Let me clean my glasses and find where the fuck i ever fucked up with Austin" i said sarcastically and looked towards the others who all looked amused.

When i lied about who i was.

"shut up Stacy" Noah said with a smirk.

"Come up with something original Simon, i already started the name changing shit" i said flicking him off before getting up. "Well this was fun, but i have duties to take care off. It was nice meeting you Jacob, bye girls" i said giving Hannah and Katherine a kiss on the cheek, and chase a slap on the back of his head. I walked out and my phone pinged. I got it it of my bag and looked at the screen.

THE GRINCH : WE'RE AT THE RESTAURANT CLOSE TO YOU'RE COMPANY

I texted him back saying okay since i know exactly which one and started walking towards the restaurant. I left my car at the company so i have no other choice but to walk, but it's not longer than a five minute walk anyways.

I entered the restaurant and greeted the worker at the door, before walking towards the other side of the restaurant where you have an outside place. My parents and Austin are sitting in the corner, laughing. I walked towards them and kissed my parents on the cheek and sat down next to Austin who pulled my chairs closer to his and hugged me from the side.

"How was lunch with the girls?" Austin asked and my parents nodded, curious as well.

"We laughed, a lot. Chase joined us, that annoying brat, can't ever leave us alone. And you're friend Norman joined as well, so i had to leave" i said and sighed, like i had the worst day.

"You're so dramatic" dad said laughing a little.

"Well now that you are here, we have to leave" mom said and got up. Austin got up and gave her a hug, same for my dad.

"Bye" i said while eating food from Austin's plate. Mom gave me a look and i immediately got up giving the both of them a hug which got Austin laughing. Of course he'd find this funny. My parents left and Austin and i sat back down. We both started talking about the fight yesterday. Once we finished talking we both got up and started walking towards my car. He came with my parents so he'll drive with me. I got in the driver seat this time and started driving. Austin put his hand on my thigh while we just talked about everything that happened today in detail.

To be continued...

XNOT EDITEDX

A/N : i focused this chapter more on sam and her friends, what do y'all think?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7M 18K 11
Meet Christina A. Cruz. Single. Simple. Incredibly Beautiful. She's the girl who possesses refined manners and right conduct_ well- disciplined, k...
1.2M 32.9K 35
C O M P L E T E D "I love you" i said with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I have never loved you Mia , you were Just a quick Chick to fuck with." He...
1.8M 65K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
780K 51.1K 99
As he took one last step closer, his muscles made direct contact with every fragment of my body, and I could feel my skin become ten times warmer. "...