ridinยฐ NCT OT23

Par ppppoppoo

ยฐnct ot23 mafia auยฐ [ ON GOING ] Book 2 of CTseries " we riding and rolling baby " After being free from... Plus

-
-
Interlude: Regular To Irregular
Chain
Come Back
100
We Go Up
1, 2, 3
Beautiful Time
Drippin'
Dear Dream
Regular
Replay (PM 1:27)
Knock On
No Longer
My Van
Fly Away With Me
Run Back 2 U - Bonus Track
Welcome To My Playground
Simon Says
Candle Light
Regular - WayV
Dream Launch
Lips

City 127

365 20 1
Par ppppoppoo

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

DONG SICHENG

"This city shines" 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

-

We just finished cleaning the kitchen and tamed Z from her moodiness and she is finally asleeep. This is the first time we ever saw her like that and that's because normally she would stay in her room and taeyong, johnny, jaehyun and taeil will have to deal with her.

But today was different than the previous days.

" i should go see shotaro later.. She scratched me really hard.." jaehyun said as he looked at the two stripped marks in his arm.

" who knew this would be difficult.." mark said as he placed the trash in the trash bag.

" i wish this would be over.." taeyong said as he sips his cup filled with coffee.

After some time johnny came in with two bags in his hand.

" where have you been.. We just tamed the tiger over there and that's because there aren't food she wanted to eat.. " jaehyun explained. So that's why it's a mess in the kitchen.

" believe me.. I searched everywhere for that and it was hard to find.. Almost got in a fight with a lady who also wanted it but i got if first" he said as he placed the bags in the counter.

" and what food does she wanted??" jaemin asked as johnny took it out from the bag.

" banana bread with chocolate bits.." johnny placed it in the counter.

" why didn't you guys just made one??" jeno said. Yeah that would have saved them alot of time.

" we tried to but she didn't wanted it.. She specifically said it was from that specific shop and i just had to go to every branch of that store and to my surprise they are all sold out.. Except for this one" johnny said. I saw lucas trying to steal the bread but i caught him and slapped his hand.

Johnny and taeyong got alarmed as they moved it away from lucas.

" dude! Don't do that!" jaehyun said.

" you don't want us to be killed right?!" johnny said.

" but it looked so good.. I can't resist it!" lucas pleaded as he wanted the cake real bad.

" buy your own!" ten said as kun was so done with them.

Time passed and now we are eating dinner. The three of the four horsemen lost their appetite as we saw Z eating happily with her food that johnny bought.

No one was talking so we ate silently. But of course that would be a lie..

" jisung happened to be good with computers! And he was so good! Isn't that right ji?" chenle said as he looked at jisung who was right next to him.

" this is your last chance in getting out if you want to avoid chenle.." sungchan said as chenle glared at him.

" I'm just warning him" he added.

" that would be great then!" taeil looked at jisung as he nodded.

" oh i forgot to asked.. How is jungwoo shotaro?" taeil said as he looked at shotaro with mouth full of food. He must have gone hungry since he literally lived in that clinic.

" oh... Whehtt ah mihnutur.... *gulp*... He was doing fine and he needs some rest in order to recover maybe within this week he would be alright" he said.

" is that so.." taeil said.

" excuse me i need to go.." Z said as she went off with the bags johnny bought.

" finally.." jaehyun said as they relaxed.

" what's up with you guys.. You looked horrible" yuta asked as he had finished eating.

" they had been in a war with Z and it just ended a while ago.." i said.

" so that's why she didn't called me.." yuta said.

Dinner is done so i went to my room. I was cleaning my weapons when i received a knock on my door. I let them in and i saw ten and lucas come in.

What now.

" hey winwin!! " ten said as they hopped on my bed like it was theres.

" what are you guys doing here??" i asked the both of them.

" nothing.. We are bored" lucas said.

I finished cleaning as i looked at the both of them. So they went to my room to bother me. I sigh and went to my drawer, i saw a card game so that they can play. I threw it to ten as it hit his head.

" Ow!" he groaned in pain.

He picked up the box and the both of them looked at each other.

" uno?" he said as i sat back to my chair.

" so you two can shut the fuck up and get out of my room" i said as the both of them remove it from the box.

" wah!! Winwin join us!" lucas said as ten was preparing the cards.

" no, i said you guys play but get out of my room first" soon two people entered my room.

" what are you guys doing? We heard someone talking here.." jaemin and jeno came.

" Great! This is perfect! Come join us we are going to play uno!!" lucas said as the two entered my room. O my god.. Why.

" winwin just join us already!" lucas said as jaemin and jeno sat down. I shook my head and just watch the four of them. This is getting me frustrated.

" how do we even play? "jaemin asked.

" it's simple just-" ten was about to explain when someone knocked on the door.

" can you guys shut up- oh.. What are you guys doing? "hendery came inside but he saw the guys forming a circle and was about to play. So he got confused

" hendery! Join us! " lucas said as hendery looked at tjem confused.

Bitch! This is my room! Play somewhere else!

" what are you guys playing? "he asked as i mentally face palmed myself.

" uno! And I'm about to crush all of them!"lucas said as hendery decided to join in.

" DID SOMEONE SAID UNO! "chenle came out of nowhere and beside him was mark.

" chenle! Calm down your voice! " mark softly shouted at chenle trying not to get too loud.

Im so done. I'm not even going to try it anymore.

" im down to play! "chenle ignored mark as he proceed himself inside of my room. Mark following him.

They all sat down on a circle as i was frustratingly looked at them i swear i wanted to kill ten and lucas because they are the ones who came here first.

" winwin join us already!" at this point i already gave up.

I just watched a play for one of my subjects and believe me i cried a lot and when i say that i mean it because it's beautiful 🥺. O God.. I think I'll get sick tomorrow but anyways if you guys wanted to know it's Ang Huling El Bimbo. Although it's in filipino but those who are going to watch it I'm going to tell you it was worth it!!
Thank you for reading and stay safe!!
_popo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

4.7K 181 20
"๐๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐š ๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž?" | she was his happiness...
78.6K 2.7K 26
Eunji has a complicated life and an even more complicated past. When everything starts falling apart again, she meets them, she meets him. Nct gang...
195K 4.7K 63
"Let go of me" Jiyeon demanded "Not a chance, baby" Jaemin said smirking Viewer warning โš ๏ธ May include topics of: explicit words, violence, strong...
18.6K 862 25
Step one, seduce your target. Step two, mess up their senses Step three, eliminate them. But, what if there's someone else? Book 1 of 3 part series ...