Kiss me like you miss me~ (hi...

By kenmasbeautifulface

Basically some one shots of some hisoillu and some times I'll do two parts. WARNING ⚠️ sex ⚠️ this was made i... More

Sexual dreams???
Seven minutes in heaven...
Bad dreams
Betas omegas and Alphas?
Games~
Aurthers note! VERY IMPORTANT!
Guys...
Sleepover (gon x killua)

Horny bitch-

13.8K 184 1.4K
By kenmasbeautifulface

Illumis POV- I wake up and realize I'm not at home. I stand up on guard.

I feel hands sneak around my waist I instantly turn around to see a aroused hisoka.

"Why am I in your room?" I ask looking down to see I still have my dress on.

"Well you fell asleep and your house was to far so just brung you here why is that a problem~?" Hisoka says smirking.

"Whatever what time is it" I say pulling the handsome pervert off me.

"10:00 pm~" hisoka says walking closer to me.

"My parents will be worried I need to g-

"I didn't know your parents have control where you sleep~" hisoka pushes me onto the bed with his knee between my thighs.

WARNING there will be lemon 🍋 so if u don't like don't read. 👁👄👁✨👌

I moan by "accident" which makes his ego bigger. His mouth brushes my neck.

"Hisoka s-stop I know your just using me" I said trying to keep form. "Oh so you think lm kidding~"

He pushes his pelvis onto my crotch. I feel his hard on mine. I blush and look away.

"I've been feeling this warm feeling around you" I say looking away from him.

"Ah~ so you've been feeling it too I thought it was just me~" he said kissing my neck.

I grind trying to create somewhat of friction. "Ahh~ Oh illumi so needy are we~" he says sliding his tongue against my sensitive neck. "Hisoka~" I moan loudly

He pulls back and looks at my face.

Hisoka POV- oh my~ so lewd I bend down so that are faces are almost touching.

"Kiss me like you miss me~"

He pulls me into a hard and sexy kiss. He moves his lips like he's painted me.....no reading me. Oh~ that reaaally turns me on

I pull his shirt over his head. My mouth attaches it self to his nipple. I suck until I feel like it's purple. I back up looking up at my messed up illumi.

"Already messed up are we, are u ready for more~"

"Yes fuck me already~" illumi says my eyes wide never ever in my lifetime I think illumi out of everyone would say that. My shocked face becomes a smirk. 

Ring ring!

(Ha gotcha bitch think I would let u get all the lemon :)) 

Arthur's POV- illumi and Hisoka looks to the side to see illumis phone ringing.

Illumi sighs and grabs it and answers. "Hello?" Illumi speaks through the phone.

"Son did you finish your mission?" Silva asks.

"Yes father" illumi says.

"Good, now come home or you'll be punished"
His father says not even bothered to ask where he is.

"O-ok" illumi says

"What was that did you just stutter, no that will not happen again you should show no fear come home and me and your mother will teach you about it" his father says now angry.

Illumis face stays normal and hangs up on his face.

"I need to go" he says putting his shirt back on.

"Why can you stay?~" hisoka says puffing like a child.

"My father wants me home..." illumi says hesitate to say about the punish part.

"Why do listen to him~" hisoka says pushing illumi against the wall to stop him from leaving.

All of a sudden he sees tear go down illumis face. Hisoka eyes widen. Illumi wipes it off and pushes hisoka off him.

Slam!

The door closes leaving hisoka in shock. I've never seen illumi cry before~

Hisoka sits and think.

Illumis POV- I run back home making it there before sunrise. I open the huge doors and run through the woods eventually making it to my house.

I knock on the door to see one of the butlers open it.

"Pls come in master illumi" the woman says.

I sigh and walk into the dining room to see everyone eating. Killua and his so called "friend" he brought home were eating their asses off.

"Sit down" my father demanded. I sit and eat. "So what took you so long to come home?" My mother says.

My face turns a tiny of pink remembering what me and hisoka were about to to. "Oh um I was gonna stay over a acquaintances house" I say trying not to say friend instead.

"And whos this acquaintance?" My mother says with a smirk.

"I'm not saying" I said cause I know what she's planning. She wants to kill him.

"Very well then time for your punishment" she says getting up.

"Actually I have something to say" I say getting up.

"Huh?" Killua whispers to gon.

"Say it now then" my father demanded.

"I'm moving out"

The room stays quiet. My mother and father start laughing. "Who would take the throne, you need to have a wife prepared" my mother says still laughing.

I slam my hands on the table shocking everyone. "I will find my own "wife" and when I do I'll make sure to come back to this hell hole"

SLAP!

My eyes widen into shock as my dad slaps me. "Do not raise your voice, you will stay here and be severely punished I don't wanna hear another word!" My father says grabbing me by the hair and dragging me to the punishing room.

He ties me up in chains and walks over to the closet. "Mmm? Which one illu pick" my father said pointing to the pointy objects. I look around now remember this place.

My blood stains on the wall and floor. I look in disgust. "None"

My father whips my cheek. I stay motionless. He does it again....and again until my blood stains are on the floor. My mother walks in "I think that's enough, let him sit in the dark for now" she says walking off with father.

They lock the door and shut the lights.

Black....all I see is black

Hisokas POV- I'm coming my illu~

Running and running through the cold dark woods until I reach the house of illumi.

I stop in front. Which door was the punish room again? Ahh~ this one

I walk over to the small window. Mmm?~ the lights are off?

crack!

I shatter the window. I slowly creep inside. Where are the lights?

I look around until I feel it. Flick

I turn to see my illu hanging from chains.
I feel a sting in my heart. I've never felt this

I walk over cupping his cut face in my hands. He's passed out poor thing~ I take him out of the chains.

I pick his frail little body. I slowly creep out of the window and start walking back. I feel someone watching me. I turn to see one of the butlers he has glasses and is holding a coin.

"Where do you think your going with master illumi?" He says

"Tell his family he's moving in with me....and tell them he's gay and he's gonna marry me and me only~"

I run as fast as I could from there. I got back into my pink car and drove back to my apartment.

A couple of minutes........

I get home and lay illu~ down. I look at his soft skin. All damaged cause of what, because he was late?

That's the stupidest thing I've heard. Well then again I grew up with no parents so I don't really know how it's supposed to be.

I slowly take off his clothes until he's left with his boxers. Those are a lot of scars~

But why is it attractive~

I fixed is wounds with some of my ✨bungygum✨

I lay his sexy body on my bed. I smirk today will be fun~

Illumis POV- I wake up with a raging headache. I feel warm?

I open my eyes and see hisoka below me!

My eyes widen as I back away. Looking about oh- hisokas apartment. I get out of bed and look down. WHY AM I IN MY BOXERS?!?!?!

I then look at my wounds. There gone? Hisoka probably used his bungygum.

I decide to take a shower. I take my boxers off heading into the shower.

Hisokas POV- I hear a shower. Mmm? Is that illu~ I get up and walk to the bathroom taking off my clothes and leaving a trail behind me.

"Oh illu shouldn't of left the door open~" i whispered aroused at the sight in front of me.

Illumis eyes are closed and he's scrubbing his long black hair. I smirk. How pretty.

I slowly creep into to the shower covering my aura.

3rd POV- hisoka eyes trail down to illumis ass. I can't hold back~ Hisoka imagines illumi begging for his cock-

Hisoka squeezes illumis ass. Illumi turns quickly grabbing Hisokas hands.

"No"

"Oh~ come on I should at least have a thank you for saving you~"  Hisoka wraps his arms around illumis small waist.

"Thank you." Is all illumi says

Hisoka starts kissing illumis neck. "I need more illu pls~"

"Ahh~ Hisoka" illlumi grabs hisokas shoulders.

"Thats it scream my name until you forget yours~" hisoka whispers in illumis ear.

Illumi felt tingles from his head to his toes. "No Hisoka assassins don't do that" illumi says turning away from hisoka.

"Then how were you born~"  hisoka says moving closer.

"They were married though" illumi says

"Doesn't mean we have to~" hisoka wraps his arms around illumi pushing his crotch against his bottom.

"A-Are you hard?" Illumi asks

"Is this your first time my fruit~" Hisoka says

"Yes...."

"No need to be shy, I can't wait to eat you up now bend down for me~"

Illumi bends down. Hisoka puts one finger in his hole. Good thing I remembered to cut my nails today~

"Ahh~"

Hisoka smirks and sticks two fingers, and to his surprise he got no reaction. He looks at illumi to see him biting down on his arm.

"I wanna hear you illu~" he grabs illlumis arm and lets it go.

"O-ok" illumi response

Hisoka thrusts his fingers at a fast pace sending shock waves to illumis body.

Illumis POV- It feels like my heads gonna explode. I mean I've felt pain but this is different.....it's pleasure.

"OH~ FUCK!" I scream as I feel him curve his fingers.

"Oh you like that don't you, you like when hisoka fucks you~" hisoka whispers in my ear.

"Yes ah~ I love when ohhh~ hisoka fucks mfh~ me" I feel so embarrassed saying that but it just felt so good-

"God I love you~"

I pause did hisoka just say he l-l-loves me?
Replay that God I love you~
Oh what do I say? do I love him back? should I say it? does it matter to him wether I say it or not-

"You don't have to say it back illu~"
Hisoka says in a sad voice.

I've never heard him like this.

"I love you too" I blurt it out.

Hisoka takes his fingers out and picks me up.
"Do you mean that illu~" hisoka says

"Yes I love you" I say not looking him in the eye.

"Look at me when you say it" he demanded

I look him in the eyes. "I love you hisoka"
I see a quick tear run down his face. My eyes widen is he crying I wipe it off with my thumb. And place my lips onto his.

He kisses back placing his tongue in my mouth. I moan loudly. I feel something grow on my ass. I realize it's hisokas hard. I blush and lay my head on his shoulder.

"H-hisoka?"

"Yes illu~"

"I'm sorry but I don't think I'm ready....I don't really know that much so can you wait for me"

"It's ok take as long as you want as long as you say I love you once a day~" hisoka says as he walks out and puts on his clothes.

I smile and put on my night gown. I slipped under the covers with hisoka. "Hisoka?"

"What is it illu?~"

"I love you goodnight" I snuggle my head in between his neck.

"I love you too illumi~"

———————————————-
Ahahahahah! Sorry I haven't posted I've been super duper busy with school.
I hope you all like this one. Maybe comment some ideas cause I'm running outtttt!

Anygays 2058 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 52 14
DONT READ IT, I REPEAT DONT A tall boy gets adopted by nice parents that had a son. Actually had 2 but one died of a clown. After that they were sad...
406 62 6
"වෙන් වෙන්න වෙයි කියලා කලින් දැනන් හිටියනම් ඇයි මේ තරම් ලං වුණේ ජන්ග්කුක්...." "වෙන් වෙද්දි මේ තරම් රිදෙනවා කියලා දැනන් හිටියනම් සත්තයි ලංවෙන්නෙ නෑ ම...
696K 15.6K 44
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
1.2M 48.3K 53
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...