Broken love - love is magic!

Sidneetartistic

Avu: Bandar ke bache! I hate you! You are a total Pagal,Stupid,Idiot,Gadhe! Sidd: So what? Do you know that... Еще

Character introduction
New Year
New Years party
Graduation Decorations
On the same day!
Sleepover together!!!
Graduation and flight to Chandigarh
Love Meets!!
Drama Queen!
Let's have some fun!!!
Surprises!!!
Why!!
Movie night
Stuck with you
He's back
Dont mess with me
Drunk girls!
So I'm in trouble?
Confused
What happened?
She mad?!!!
Why are you still here?
Don't catch me
Idiot...why did we even invite her?!
Friends...?
Birthday
Who do I choose?!....
Marriage?!.....
Epilogue

Lotus Casino

1.2K 95 42
Sidneetartistic

*At the Lotus Casino*

Vaishu: (wearing a black croptop with a leather jacket) Hey Avu! Before we go inside can you put my eyeliner?

Avu: (wearing very short denim jeans and a sleeveless tank top which stops at her stomach with 5cm heels.) Ya sure!

Reemi: (who had burnt all of Jai's clothes which were in her house wears one of HER OWN large hoodies which goes all the way down and stops before her knees with shorts inside) *slings her hand around Avu's shoulders and screams *. Let's go partyyyyyy!

Aashu: (wears a sap green short skirt and a glittery top)  Are you girls already high on beauty or something?

Jaanu: (the one and only person except the guys wearing full pants and a baggy glittery designed shirt) Yaaasssss Aashuuuu! Wait...let's bet on how drunk we girls can get.

Anushki: (wearing a blood red croptop with a long skirt which goes down until her toes)  I can bet 2$ that after tonight I won't be able to recognize Abhi or any of the boys!

Avu: Seriously! I bet 5$ that I might end up pushing Jaanu into the gutter after tonight!

Jaanu: (Snickers) Kamina ladki! See this is why I wear full shirts and pants all the time.

Aashu: I'm betting 7$ that I will end up killing Lucky tonight.

Lucky: (Wearing a dark blue suit without a tie) NO! what?! 

Kanchu: (wearing short denim jeans and a dark pink shirt tucked in at the front)  idiots! No one's getting drunk or doing anything!
*BTW all the guys are wearing kind of the same thing as Lucky but different colors*

Rohan: (kisses Kanchu on the cheek) Aww! Why are you stopping them when you go drunk yourself?

Kanchu: (*going pale* this stupid idiot boyfriend)

Faisu: Let's at least go inside then we can see who will do what.

Abhi: (slings his hand around Faisu whispering to him) can't stand the distance between you and Jaanu right! *winking*

Faisu: (glaring at Sidd while he's cracking up bad behind them) Shut uppp!

Sidd: (Drags all the girls who are already acting drunk into the lotus casino) Let's partyyyy!

Riyaz: (walks up to Sidd) Bet you won't even touch the shots.

Sidd: (smirking) You wish

___________________________

Sidd POV
While I was walking towards the drink bar I felt weird.......more awkward until something caught my eye. It was her. But what would she be doing at a bar? She was the literal definition of simplicity! I saw Riyaz gulping down shots to my left at the bar while she was there on my right dancing in the spotlight. But the real question is...Am I ready?

Riyaz: Ay loser.... Are you coming or not?

It's either now or never.

___________________________
Avu POV
The first thing I did was go the the drink bar and get shots so I kinda already feel quite fuzzy but...ya I'm on my feet so it's okay. Actually I've been thinking about how to tell Jai about it. And I've figured out that if I'm in my senses while telling it....it's impossible. So before anything worse happens I have to tell him cuz I don't wanna break my relationships with him after his breakup.

It's either now or never.
___________________________

Reemi: (not too drunk but still on the dance floor) Avuuuuu! Get here!

Avu: Ya coming *runs towards her but stumbles on her way*

Sidd: (She was dancing on the dance floor but not in those weird ways in which Reemi and Avu dance. Her dance was simple, she was just swaying with the music. She looked beautiful even though she was just wearing a plain blue satin dress which went down till her knees and full length black stockings. She also wore a jacket on top so she was not exposing any bit of skin except her face and hands,.....and that's what I like about her, her simplicity. But it's not like I love her! I'm sure she will find someone someday! I have to go do "IT" now.) Hey Riyaz! Don't get wasted yet....we just got here. Let's go dance.

Riyaz: Awwwww I love youuuu

Sidd: Drunk idiot!

Riyaz: Thanks mommy!

Sidd: (stares at Rohan giving him a look to send Riyaz either the the mental asylum or home) I'm off for a dance...

Riyaz: OMG You're gonna propose meeee

Sidd: (already half way to the DJ cuz he needed something special)

Avu: (Dancing on the song Laila) Aashuuuuuuu! I your Laila,  You my Laila, We both Laila ma lailaaaaaa

Vaishu: Avuuuuu you highhh

Avu: Then why don't you dieee

Kanchu: While I am a cutie pieeee

Jaanu: And you all I am gonna fry

*All of the start laughing at the stupidity when Avu stands up from falling onto the floor while laughing and the spotlight shines on her*

Avu: (I see my bandar walking towards me.....and OMG OMGGG he has a red box in his hand!  He's gonna proposeeeee meeeeeeeeeee! My hands are on my mouth. Like this is literally the besttt day of my lifee!)

*The song Mera naam tu starts playing*

Sidd: (I was walking towards her..she was the love of my life and I knew it since 10th grade. I was carrying a red box with a ring in it....no I'm not proposing her for marriage...yet but making her my GF.)

(Song) Jab tak jahan mein subah shyam hai tab tak mere naam tu

Sidd: (gets on one knee and holds out the ring which has a ruby on it)
Your eyes tell me that
You'll love me everyday.
No matter what may come,
You'll be there to stay

Jab tak jahan mai mera naam hai tab tak mere naam tu

You brought me sunshine
When I only saw rain
You brought me laughter
When I only felt pain

Will you be my  girlfriend
If you might get some gain?

*waits for a reply*

(Glaring at Faisu) Sorry okay Faisu wrote the last part for me!

Avu: (a teardrop falls from my eyes....tears of joy?.......did he just say that in front of meee!)

(Enjoy people! Your wish has been granted! ☺️😊😊😊)

Richu: (Cutie pieeeeeee!) *Sidd stood up as Richu engulfed him in a bear hug* YES YES YES My Jaaan!

Sidd: (slides the ring onto her finger. Hugs her back and kisses her..............
on her forehead okay
(author: cuz I don't wanna die so soon)

Avu: ( closes her eyes not to see them *tears rolling down her eyes unwillingly as she walks up to the bar and asks the bartender for the strongest shots* WTF!! I should have known it all along! The spotlight didn't fall on me.......it fell on that other girl and I was standing on the edge of the spotlight so I was thinking....Fuck it)

(Avu drinks 7 shots when she feels dizzy, sees a bit blurry but can make out that Jai is coming towards her)

Jai: (I was kinda frustrated because of Sidd and his girlfriend "Richu" I mean "Ritika Badiani" so I ran away. I mean like that girl is too simple...ugh...I mean simple is fine but Ritika? Just not fine. I like my all drunk sister way better anyway.) Avu!

Avu: (stumbling towards him) Jai mera pyaara sa bhaiiiiiiii!

Jai: Wanna go home?

Avu: (giggling in the middle) No we have to go to pun..jaaaab!

Jai: What? Girl we need to get you Sober

Avu: (A bit more serious but still sees Jai as some talking pumpkin) No Jai! We are going back to patiala tomorrow.

Jai: And exactly why will we go?

Avu: (laughing even though tears are coming out of her eyes) Yaar! Mumma and papa's funeral is coming up in the list of festivals!

Jai: What the f**k! Avu stop blabbering trash!

Avu: (pulling his cheeks) Awww! Jai life doesn't work like that honey. People die everyday so it shouldn't be much of a big deal to just believe that our parents died is it?

Jai: (*slaps Avu hard on the cheek* which makes Avneet feel Sober even though she can't see a thing and people around them notice but don't care much as they were dancing to the music) AVU! IF THIS IS A FUCKING JOKE PLEASE TELL ME NOW BUT IF IT ISN'T THEN IT WONT TAKE ME A SECOND TO BREAK ALL MY RELATIONS WITH YOU THE SAME WAY MUMMA DID!
Now I finally understand why Mumma hated you so much.....because she knew
that you would always act as if her funeral was a festival. Mumma and Papa are not dea........

Avu: (Slaps Jai harder leaving a red mark on his skin) Mumma and Papa may not be dead for you yet but for me they died eleven years ago! *starts walking away and half way to the entrance where Jai can faintly hear her* This is not a joke.......

___________________________

Sidd POV

Yaar where is that Jangli billi? I can't wait to tell her about Richu! She was so happy when I was proposing that tears of joy were coming out of her eyes!

Richu: Siddharth!

Sidd: (pulls Richu's hand and she bumps into his chest) No...Call me something else.

Richu: (staring into his hazel eyes and tracing his lips) how about..hmm.....Cupcake!

Sidd: (lifts her up and twirls her) Yasss my sugar frosted donut!

Avu: (looks back from the entrance to see Sidd and Richu together and picks up the black cat design purse and runs out)

________________________

Vaishu: (I was dancing with Abhi on my side but we didn't get too drunk this time because we were planning on going for a date tomorrow. I checked the time and it was 10:00. Wow...time flies by fast! We came here at 7:00. So I took out my phone and messaged everyone that we are gonna meet at the entrance to go out somewhere for dinner. And 3 mins later I got a reply from everyone except Avu that they are going to meet. Lol Avu must be drunk.)

Abhi: (taps Vaishu on the shoulder) Hey! Why is Avu running out?

Vaishu: Oh I told all of them to meet at the entrance and she must be drunk so she has become a pagal ladki.

Abhi: But she's clearly not waiting!

Vaishu: It's ok she'll come to her senses sooner or later.

Abhi: Seriously Vaishu! Sidd proposed Richu in front of Avu.

Vaishu: (acting like me fangirling over sidneet and now more on nikamma Shehzada 😂😂😜) Oh yaa! That was so cute right!

Abhi: Vaishu are you blind?! Avu really liked Sidd!

Vaishu: It's okay yaar she'll get over it!

Abhi: Vaishu that happened today so she must be a little shocked?!!!!! I mean ya she'll get over it but not right now!

Vaishu: (WTF! Omg how can I be so forgetful! Avu had called me just day before yesterday at 3:00 am....that pagal ladki....to tell me that Sidd was going to propose her..ughhhhh curse that Bandar ke bache! *I started running towards the entrance after asking Abhi for the keys to his bike and please Bhagwan aaj mujhe bacha le because Avu is gonna drive how fast, you will only know! )

Avu: (I got to my bike when I looked back to see Vaishu running towards me. Uh why doesn't anyone understand that I want some alone time? I mean Vaishu knows about what happened so it's kind of okay but the last person I want to ever see in my whole life is Siddharth Nigam.)

*Started driving reallyyyyy fast back to their apartment but no ones getting in today, especially not Jai and Sidd*

___________________________
Vaishu POV
Umm how to start a bike?......Guys don't laugh at me I have a driving license okay.......actually It's all Abhi fault he gave me a whole bunch of keys which have his house keys, school locker keys, car keys, garage keys, poultry house keys....wait he has a poultry house?! Ohhh yea Sidd is a Bandar, he himself is a gadha, only vibha aunty is the sane one in their house! What am I also thinking?
*She tried all the keys and after 10mins she got so frustrated that she called Abhi and he handed her another keys which was in his pocket saying that he gave her the wrong pair*

Abhi: I said sorry na.

Vaishu: (showing him her long nails acting as if she was gonna ruin that pretty face if she didn't have to go after Avu) I swear after all this drama is over you won't be alive.

Abhi: *runs away back into the club in fear*

___________________________

*Vaishu drives to Avu's house and tries to open the door to find out that it was locked*

Vaishu: (banging on the door hard) AVUUUU!!! Let me in!

Avu: (Vaishu is at the door. Wait......so what? She wasn't there when she knew I loved Sidd and he proposed someone else! In fact She didn't even care. Why can't they just leave me alone for sometime?! And anyways this isn't even her house.)

Vaishu: Yaar! I'm sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me but it's okay right. I'm here now. But if you won't let me in then how can I help?

Avu: WELL, I DONT FORGIVE AND I USUALLY FORGET!

Vaishu: (a bit confused) Then why don't you forget my mistake and let me in?

Avu: (in an ignorant voice) Nah! I'd rather forget you!

Vaishu: (how do I get in?!!! If this.....this, you know what Sidd is right she is a total Jangli billi! Now I will also have to use jangli ways to get inside.)

*after 10 mins*

Avu: *hears a knock on her second floor window* (without even looking at her window) Vaishu, I'm not gonna open the window unless you want me to open it and push you out again.

Vaishu: (panting, thinking of the number of time she almost broke her back trying to climb the tree to get to the second floor window just to be pushed out again by Avu)

Avu: (feeling a bit bad for throwing out Vaishu like...7 times till now when she sees Vaishu take off her pencil heals and throw them at the window as the window shatters) Nooooo!

Vaishu: YESSSSS!

Avu: *As Vaishu climbs into the kitchen* You know I can still pick you up and throw you out again THROUGH the shattered window.

Vaishu: (looks at her feet, blood streaming down her toes all over her feet and says in a cracked voice) I'm..... sorry for..........everything

Avu: (looks down into the bowl of maggi which she had cooked for herself and replies as if she really doesn't care) It's okay.

Vaishu: (starts to move towards Avu when a sharp pain goes through her because of all the glass pieces from the shattered window which had pierced through her skin)

Avu: (goes towards Vaishu and slowly moves her and makes her sit on the bed and says in a monotone) you should take care of yourself. Wait one sec. *she  gets a bucket of water and puts Vaishu's legs in it and slowly washes and removes the glass pieces making sure that none remain and then puts some anticeptic cream and puts a bandage on top*

Vaishu: (How?! How does this girl do it.....she can calm and care about a thousand people but can't care enough for herself. She is the one who needs the most help now but she won't take any. But the most biggest question is that how can Sidd not love this girl?)
Avu! Just listen to me once. I know that you are mad at me but...but...I swear I'll make Sidd realize what he did to you.

Avu: (scoffs) Oh!.and he'll understand and come running back to me?

Vaishu: Avu why are you not asking him or telling him anything? Why didn't you....

Avu: (half annoyed at Vaishu and half not even listening to her eating maggi) What will I tell him?! Thanks for breaking my heart for this girl who I don't even know?

Vaishu: You know her Avu.....she's Ritika badiani, famous for modeling for Lakme cosmetics.

Avu: Woah, that just made her the queen of the world.

Vaishu: You know....No matter how much you try to hide it you still love him. You won't forget him even though you try to.

Avu: No! I will forge...*tears start falling from her eyes as she sits down onto the floor not caring about all the glass pieces pricking her* Never..

Vaishu: I should leave you alone for sometime. When you need me just call me. I'll go take all of the others to our other house and leave you alone for the rest of the night if you want.

Avu: (gets up and hugs her) Thanks.....MUMMY!

Vaishu: (smiles) You will never change!

________________________
*Vaishu left*
Avu POV
I look down at my feet, blood flowing out like rivers of pain but I don't feel it. Neither do I feel the need to remove the glass pieces. I pick one large one up and look at my hand. Aww..no Im not gonna die for an idiot like Siddharth, in fact I'll live my life...now on only for myself......Never for anyone else.

*At the lotus Casino*

Vaishu: *On call with Abhi* Abhi! Are you alive?

Abhi: What?!!! you want me dead?

Vaishu: What the fuck! No... I want you to drag all of the stupid guys, girls and new GF's and BF's out!

Abhi: What?!!! You want me to drag out everyone in this whole casino to you! Sorry but such service is not available at our health...i mean help center.

Vaishu: (face palms) Ughhh. I dont want you to drag everyone in the casino out I just want you to bring SIDD, JAANU, FAISU, JAI, REEMI,ANUSHKI, LUCKY, AASHU, RIYAZ,...(almost forgetting) oh ya and don't forget to throw that idiot Richu into the chocolate fountain but don't you dare bring her to me if you want to save her life......and am I forgetting something...yes don't forget to drag your useless self out too

* Ends the call with the last hope of her boyfriend to bring them all back*
[At Avu's home]
I look down at at the side of my left leg to see a carving in my skin with blood flowing out of it....it was a design with a broken heart with the letter S written in it. It looks nice, but what it symbolizes disgusts me. It symbolizes the broken heart in me......broken by Siddharth. Once he was my best friend, Bandar, my everything even my life was only him and most of all my first love was him but now and never is he going to be anything to me.
________________________

INTRODUCING Everyone's going to be favorite character especially Avu's 😂——
Ritika Badiani

Everyone is gonna love her and I know it. She is simple unlike the human respiratory system (cuz guys your nikamma author forgot to label lungs...freaking lungs in the respiratory system diagram in her bio exam) It seems as if she has never worn any exposing clothes cuz they just seem unfashionable to wear such clothes to her. Her nickname is Richu. 1 year younger than Sidd which makes her 21 years old currently. (Author: Yes...I am stupid...But until now no one has asked me how they can be 21 or 22 in twelfth grade.) She has been Sidd's good friend since 4th grade.
________________________
VOMMENT! 😂😂😂
Don't kill me!
Sorry for updating late
3311 words

BTW Who hates Dukaan...i mean Tufaan?!...Oh no its Shifaan😂😂

RIP to your precious author for today.

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

112K 5.9K 47
This is a sidneet fanfiction. Hope you love it. This is a story of a singer who falls in love with a common person on meeting her in a mall. The stor...
77.6K 8K 70
𝗔 𝗵𝘂𝗴 𝗶𝘀 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗮 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴, 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗶𝘁 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗿𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝘄𝗮𝘆! @thesiddharthnigam started following @avneetkaur_13 ...
90K 5.4K 32
He is calm She is talkative He is depressed She is happy soul He is smiling She is the reason He fought for himself She was beside him She is the r...
84.3K 4.1K 79
This is my first story pls forgive my mistakes so this story is about how two rival group leaders accidently get married. The boy is the biggest pl...