Alpha's Troubled Love (BTS Ji...

Par SerenityScarlet7

Finding your mate is the most euphoric feeling known to Werewolves, one people spend their whole life waiting... Plus

Disclaimer
Rogue territory
First sight (Jm)
First sight
Injured mate
BTS Bday!
Condition
An old friend
Hatred
Reader giveaway
Enemy?
Beginning of the end
The end of my pack
Happy birthday
True feelings
Deal?
Breakfast
Heart
Common
Reason to live
Alpha's little Secret
Worthy
Picnic
Truth or dare!
Destiny
Mario Kart
Change
Same mistake
Decision
Revenge Part 1
Revenge Part 2
One And Only
Escape
Hot
Date?♡ Part 1
Date?♡ Part 2
Date?♡ Part 3
Roxy
Mates
Tournament
Fight
Love
Kidnapped
Cream
Present
Scars
The Next Morning
Jealousy
Goodbye?
Phase 1, Part 1
Phase 1, Part 2
Crowning ceremony
Truth Part 1
Truth part 2
Return of Lucy
History
Return of Roxy
Complete
Meeting
Possessive
Werehu?
Dungeon
New face
Jumoon
Heat
Aftercare
Human
Suspicious
Breakdown
Downfall
Make it right
Alone?
Verdict
Pregnant
Attack
Time
Eyes
Mission
Amend
Too Late
Father
Secret
Miracle
Lipstick
Reunion
Fists
Anagénnisi- Rebirth
Awake
Ultrasound
Let's talk Part 1
Let's talk Part 2
Gift
Wounds
Revelation
Wolf
Steps
Luna
Chloe
Safe
Surrender
Trap
Power Struggle
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 2
Epilogue
Final A/N

Smoke

1.7K 109 19
Par SerenityScarlet7

Part 2 of todays updates. Please read power struggle before this :)

"I had to do it. It was the only way." His voice whispered quietly, sinking deeper onto his knee's in distraught. His hands dug into the soil beneath him, dirt slipping into his long nails that had not been taken care off, as his hands were coated in a muddy textured soil.

After Jumoon had surrendered and spotted Jimin in the bushes, Jimin had let him speak, wanting an explanation on everything that had happened. An explanation from why they had turned from being brothers to being enemies, to why he had done the things he had done to Yn and everyone else. But most importantly, whether he felt any guilt for the actions he had committed. 

Jimin wanted him to reveal it all. He wanted no more secrets to be hidden away. No more voices to be silence and hidden under those who had power. He knew when the time comes, he would have to take the life of his brother whether he wanted to or not, knowing it was the right thing to do. So the least he could do was let him voice out his story that no one ever listened to.

"She doesn't know how to control her powers. And because of that, the only way to get to it was forcing it out of her." He explained, eye's refusing to meet his younger brother, who was far from calm. "So you took advantage of her and killed her whole pack to force her powers out? What kind idiotic excuse is that!?" Jimin yelled out in frustration.

Yes, he felt sympathy and slight guilt for the way his brother was forced to feel. How he was abandoned and discriminated against for being different. But he still couldn't understand the amount of desperation he must have been in to take 100's of lives and ruin the life of someone totally innocent for personal gain. "You could have just talked to mother. Or come talk to me. I might be younger than you, but at least I could have stopped you from doing this all. Even if you do get a wolf, no one will accept you knowing you have done all this. You've just ruined things for yourself even more." Jimin continued in utter frustration and pain. He hated feeling so helpless and powerless, knowing there was nothing he could do to help Jumoon or anyone in this situation. 

"It was over for me the second I was born without a wolf. I knew that already. And that's why-"

"You gave up." Jimin interrupted, eyes ablaze at the fact he had once looked up to the man grovelling in front of him. "You gave up your life. You future. Your relationships. And family just because you were different and everyone had abandoned you?" He scoffed, as he took one step forward towards Jimin, even though Yoongi tried stopping him. "Quit lying to yourself."

"I'm not lying-" Jumoon tried to counter, body straightening to look up at his brother who was moving closer to him.  "Yes you are. "I had no choice." "I had to do it." Are all excuses because you know what you did was wrong and you just don't want to admit to it." Jimin deadpanned, stopping a metre away from Jumoon. "You knew from the very beginning what you were doing was wrong, yet you continued doing it because you wanted to feel needed. Because this way people knew who you were and you weren't alone." 

"That's not true! Why don't you get it? I need a wolf- "

"If you need a wolf to be accepted by people then how come humans are living perfectly fine without one?" Jimin dropped, his patience already reaching its limit. He had originally wanted this conversation to go in a different direction. If only Jumoon would accept that this wasn't all just because he wanted a wolf, but instead because he was afraid of admitting to being different and take accountability for his actions, Jimin could possible find it in his heart to forgive him. But the way he was going now, Jimin had a feeling Jumoon would only dig himself deeper to the point of no return.

"Human's are ugly creatures too. They will abandon and hate on anyone who is different. They might not have wolves, but they have weapons which they use to kill each other too. There's no place safe in this world for the different. You either blend in or die! Why won't you understand?!" Jumoon countered, taking Jimin's point and using it to his advantage. But what he didn't know was that Jimin was waiting for that exact answer. "I agree. But that isn't everyone. There are beautiful people who still live in this world, you just have to, unfortunately, look harder for them. Yet you stopped doing that and gave up, believing everyone would be against you." Jimin revealed calmly.

"Instead of trying to look for someone to help you, listen to you and guide you down the right path, you hide away and convinced yourself everyone else is the enemy and you can't trust anyone. And now you're blaming other people for choosing to isolate yourself. How does that make sense?" Jimin continued, voice firm and powerful, bringing everyone's attention to him. No one could take their eyes off of him. No one could see what was coming.

"You know it's true, hyung. You always have. And that's why you're feeling guilty. Guilty for what you have done to Yn. Guilty for what you have done to our parents. Guilty for what you have done to yourself. The remorse you're feeling isn't coming from nowhere. It's from you're subconscious knowing that you have ruined any chance of happiness you can have because you were jealous of what others have, knowing you would never have that. Jealous that Yn had a family that loved her unconditionally, happily giving their lives up for her. Roxy had a family who cried for her when she had faked her death. Chloe and Mimi, who were orphans, had people willing to adopt and love them. They had things that you never had and were so jealous of, that you wanted them to feel the despair that you felt when you lost everything. You wanted to find someone who understood your pain or at least convince yourself you're not alone, because you're afraid. Afraid of the world. Of the future. Of yourself. And because of that, you feel extreme guilt and hatred for yourself. For what you have become. You know its over and that's why you're surrendering. Surrendering to the guilt that had swamped you from the very beginning."

Jimin's words tore into Jumoon effortlessly. Each syllable stabbing him with extreme force, knowing that the words he spoke were close to home. That he had truly been crying out for help the whole time, in the wrong way, and no one had ever reached out a hand to him. Yet those around him could get any help and unconditional love from anyone just because they were them. He envied them so much that he had became blinded by greed. And that combined with Lucifer's manipulation had made him become a puppet to his emotions that played him perfectly like an angel would a harp.

"Everything you said is correct." Jumoon finally admitted, eyes looking up at his brother who looked exactly like he remembered him to be. "I knew everything I was doing was wrong. I knew that every time I did something like take someone's life, it would send me deeper and deeper into the hole of no return. But there was nothing else I could do. There were no more paths-"

"There were plenty of paths." Jimin interrupted again, the attention back to him. "I used to think like you did. Just recently I went down the wrong path too, whether or not Lucifer had orchestrated it. And because of that I lost two important people in my life. One who I will never get back, and the other who I might lose in due time." Jimin's mind flashed back to Yn, his heart aching as he remembered the same words Jumoon had just said coming out of his mouth.

"At that time I blamed myself and said that it was the only path I could find. But that wasn't the truth. It wasn't the only path. There were a lot more paths, but they require much more thought and action. Ones with more risks and challenges. And that's why I chickened out and went with just drowning in self pity and small happiness that would only last a few minutes. And that's exactly what you did too. You saw the other paths were too challenging and chickened out, not realising the easiest of paths are usually the most deceiving and dangerous paths of all."

Jimin finished, displaying his large amount of growth from everything that happened in the last few months, despite it only being a little while. It made Yoongi and the boys, who were watching him, smile with admiration and joy knowing that everything was not in vain, and those times was just the thunder and lightning before the rainbow. 

Unfortunately, the thunder and lightning had yet to let up.

-:Get out of there! It's a trap!:- Yn's voice came out blaring through the link, startling everyone as they had silently been listening to Jimin's speech. Everyone was taken back by the fear in Yn's voice as they held their head trying to calm the echo of Yn's voice. And only when the echo ceased, did they only start to try and comprehend what YN had just said. 

-:Jimin...:- Yoongi mind linked Jimin, who turned back to look at him with a confused look. There was no way Yn would lie to them about it being a trap, yet Jumoon was kneeling right in front of them making no movement to attack. -:I'm not sure. But just in case, tell everyone to move back:- Jimin mind link back, as he too took small steps backwards catching Jumoon's glance. "What's wrong?" He questioned, genuinely confused at why Jimin was moving backwards. This had confirmed Jimin's suspicion of Jumoon knowing nothing about whatever Yn was trying to warn them off. But he had no time to ask Jumoon anything, as not even a minute later after YN's warning, a frantic mind link came in from Jin.

-:We need to retreat now! Someone has set off a black smoke that's killing anyone who smells it! It's heading towards us!:- And immediately after, Jimin's eye's were met with a thick puff of black smoke heading his way in the distance. "Retreat!!" Jimin yelled out, his eye darting to Jumoon, who looked frightened and confused at the up coming fog. 

All soldiers followed Jimin's order, everyone scramming to get away from the black smoke that continued to grow and follow after them. But try as they might, the charcoal cloud easily swallowed any soldier that tripped or slowed, catching up to Jimin who was running in human form. -:Jimin you need to shift! Your human form won't out run it!:- Namjoon informed, even though he knew there was little chance of them being able to out run this.

Even though it looked like a harmless fog from the distance, the rhythmic speed at which the heartless dust was snatching the lives of the soldier who dropped like water droplet during a shower, everyone knew for certain that if they were caught anywhere near it, it would be a miracle if you come out breathing. It wouldn't be too far of a stretch to call it the direct smoke from hells flames.

-:I can't. I'll have to stop to change. I'm not Yn!:- Jimin replied shortly, body more focused on trying to run away from whatever the gas following them was. -:Well jump on my back then!:- Jungkook called, moving in front of Jimin, slowing slightly so it gave Jimin the opportunity to jump on. Jimin nodded, legs getting ready to jump onto Jungkook's wolf that was right beside him. But just as he was about to jump, his ears picked up a familiar grunt before a body hit the floor. He turned back, ignoring Jungkook who was snarling at him to get on, his eyes catching Jumoon's fallen body behind him. 

-:Jimin! What are you doing? Leave him!:- Jungkook called, seeing the way Jimin slowed when he looked behind him. -:Your life is more important then his. Get on. Or I'll drag you by my teeth :- Jungkook threatened. But try as he might, all that Jimin could focus on was the midnight beast that was quickly catching up to Jumoon as he struggled t get back onto his feet. Even though he knew that shouldn't care for Jumoon after what he had done, there was no mistaking the feeling deep down in Jimin's gut. He wanted to save him. No, he needed to save him.

So ignoring Jungkook's and the rest of the elites calls, Jimin turned back, heading towards the black smoke to help Jumoon on his feet. Jimin forced Jumoon's arm around his shoulder, silently forcing Jumoon back on to his feet as they both started to catch up with the other boys running with everything they could muster from their bodies. But try as they might, their human bodies were no match for the speed of the stone-hearted smog that devilishly crept up on them.

The boys forced to watch, their heats plummeting to their stomachs, as Jimin was swallowed a whole by the grinning cloud.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

21.6K 946 21
This is the story of how Y/n discovers how her horrible past is connected to the man she loves in her present. "I-it was you......you killed my paren...
258K 8.4K 48
You are a wolf, who is in the pack of Alpha Min Yoongi. One evening you ran in your wolf form through the forest of Alpha Park Jimin, although it is...
570K 47.2K 75
A Mate, is the most important person for a werewolf. They offers you neverending love and support... They will help you walk through every hail stor...
1.2M 66.8K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...