After You Walked In

By tea_bag_

|When you walked in sequel| 6 years is a long gap, so what exactly happened during those years? So many secr... More

Authors Note
ONE| "It's back on!"
TWO| "You know her?"
THREE| "I've missed you,"
FOUR| "You're that girl,"
FIVE| "Touchy feely!"
SIX| "Like are you homeless?"
SEVEN| "No worries, love"
EIGHT| "Just as you are."
NINE| "This is too funny,"
ELEVEN| "Hello, old cranky lady,"
TWELVE| "Mine?!"
THIRTEEN| "Gh-gh-ghost!"
FOURTEEN| "See you in court,"
FIFTEEN| "Are you happy?"
SIXTEEN| "Goodbye, Ava!"
SEVENTEEN| "You're getting old and running out of time,"
EIGHTEEN| "Kai's cute girlfriend,"
NINETEEN| "Aren't you a cutie,"
TWENTY| "Maybe we can threaten...?"
TWENTY I| "This is disastrous,"
TWENTY II| "Accidentally little smooch..."
THANK YOU
The Scars Series

TEN| "The Queens waiting!"

2.4K 108 4
By tea_bag_

EDIT X

Ava

No

No

No

I can't believe I'm doing this again!

Stupid Kai had to go and hurt himself, I only spoke to him briefly on the phone, the doctors said he needed rest and will have to stay at the hospital for a few weeks.

"Oh my god! Kai?! What happened?" I asked, trying to control myself from breaking down again.

"Ava?" He gruffly called, it seemed like he could hardly talk, oh no!, "Ava? Where are you?"

"Kai, I'm on the phone, but- I-" I try to cut the words out, try and be brave but, I'm not.

"I need you here, Ava."

And that's all apparently Ava needed to get that 5 second of bravery on the phone and say on confidentiality "I'm on my way,"

Kai's secretary said that she sorted out my plane tickets and everything else that needed to be done.

Aiden let me get of work, I even asked him if he wanted to tag along for moral support and surprisingly... He said no. But he did let me bring my extra baggage with me.

I turn to Rhys, who was munching on the overpriced snacks we, correction, he brought. I also plan on stealing them the chance I get.

"Thank you once again for coming with me," I say giving him a half smile.

Rhys looks up to meet my smile and pulls me closer, "it's no problem at all," there's a pause before he asks, "where are we going again...?"

I nervously laugh, "Hawaii,"

Rhys mimics my laugh before pushing me a way, "that's not what the ticket says, nor does that laugh,"

I roll my eyes at him, "Rhys you know where we're going... London,"

He gasps, "are we gonna meet the queen?!"

I give him a deadpan look, "honey do I look like a princess,"

"No but you could work there," he suggests, turning back to his snacks.

Gasping offended, I snatch the snacks out of his hands, "just for that, there's are mine now," Rhys huffs in return and holds onto his backpack, so there's more!

"The 4:45pm flight to London Heathrow Airport will now be boarding,"

I gasp loudly and shake my head, speed eating the snacks, no no no no!

"Let's wait till everyone's boarded, there's no point of rushing," I suggest, which luckily Rhys agrees to and we watch as the line slowly ends and my anxiety going up.

"Ava! Let's go!" Rhys stands up, pulling me up with him as soon as the line has ended. He drags us toward the line, while I try my best to put my foot down but let's just say it wasn't working.

He shows the lady our boarding tickets and she leads up to our seat which luckily was only the first cabin and very spaced out.

"Perks of dating a millionaire I guess," Rhys leans down to whisper in my ear while putting out bags on top.

"Billionaire," I correct, slowly getting into my seat, hoping that the window seat will help again. Or was it annoying Kai that helped?

Maybe I should ask Rhys what shampoo he uses?

Rhys gets in besides me, straight away turning on the screen in front of him, "let's see what movies they have," he hums and continues looking through with no care in the world.

I stare at him blankly, "you have no fear, do you?"

He shrugs, "one; Aiden, that guy is scary, even more scary than my grandad," he shivers probably at the thought of our sweet old Aiden.

Rolling my eyes at him I look around the cabin, there's a lot of old people. Ahh, rich old people.

"This is the pilot speaking, I would like to welcome you all board, in ten minutes we will be leaving, so please fasten your seatbelts, sit back and enjoy the ride."

I gasp once again and quickly put my belt one,
"I can't believe I got on one of these things again," I panic

"Ava, it's not even that bad," Rhys reassures trying to calm me down.

"Not that bad? It's even worse," I breathe, why did I agree to this again?! Oh yeah, because if Lo-like.

Rhys sighs and reaches into his pocket, "here take this, Kai's secretary gave it to him, I think Kai told her," he holds out what looks like a pill, calling the flight attendant over for a some water.

"Are you drugging me right now?" I narrow my eyes at him, staring down at the pill.

"Yes," he simply says, "l mean maybe Kai's secretary wants to poison you to eliminate competition or it's probably just to keep you calm,"

I blink at Rhys slow before smacking his arm, "not helping!"

Rhys grabs his arm and moves back, "ow ow! I'm sure it's the second one, okay!"

Still suspicious I take the pill and water bottle, you better work suspicious tablet! I gulp the tablet, waiting for it to kick in eventually. I mean nothing worse can happen, I'm already in the death machine.

After a few moments I could really feel it kick in, "Rhys?" I call, my eyes getting more tired and my head feeling to heavy.

Rhys guides my head to lean on the side, before I fully fall asleep I hear Rhys say, "did I forget to mention the side effects..."

Oh he is so....zzzz

.

.

The whole trip was a daze, I hardly remember much just that Rhys would pull me awake when food came and I would eventually get sleepy again. What on earth did this guy feed me?!

Suddenly I was shook away, Rhys was pulling my arm and shaking me awake, "Ava wake up! The Queens waiting!"

I instantly get up, making the same mistake as my first time, the seat belt pulls me back down, definitely fully waking me up now, "ow,"

Rhys sniggers and clicks my belt of, "up you get, sleepy head,"

"I'm going to sue you, what the hell did you give me!" I whisper yell, leaning closer to him, "I want a whole bunch," I should use it to just sleep away my whole life, I could be sleeping ugly!

Rhys rolls his eyes and gets our hand luggages down, putting mine in his seat, I looked outside the window. I guess somethings never change huh... Its about to rain. Great.

"Let's go Ava, we've got much to do!"

I sigh, indeed we have.

- Author's Note -

Hi guys!

Hope you all enjoyed that, thank you for all for reading💕😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 326 25
I have suffered a lot. And he made sure to make me suffer more. He did every possible way to torture me. But he didn't realize, I am the princess...
895K 21.3K 13
(First instalment of Heart Series) Being in love with him was tough. It's not easy to be a girlfriend of a multi-billionaire with two identities. Whe...
15K 429 34
After keeping a big secret for what seemed like forever, you finally decide to tell the love of your life, Tony. This causes secrets to pile up. Will...
7.9K 710 65
Jacob is a 25-year-old, rich, hard-headed young billionaire who has started his career very young. Right after his graduation! No time to cool off! M...