1♡Wonwoo Mina Oneshot✔

By JeonMina_05

Mina X Wonwoo oneshot stories Have a different genre and long stories. Also Seventeen and Twice will be here... More

(sunset secret)~
~Know it now~
How they act each other
Accept it?
Meet Again
Game And Perfom
Having You Is Heaven
Bad Timing But Worth It
Another Knight
Silent Treatment
Anxiety
Jealous?
Dangerous
Collab Make It Lit
I'm Tired
Wonwoo X Mina Moments
How You Guys Met Each Other?
Accepting Fate
After Variety
Angel
I'm Not
Dont leave Me
Welcome Back
Daring Viral
Bruise
Freedom
Protective
Enemy
Love You!
Prove It
Sweet Promise
Reaction
High Fever
Parents Day
Helping You
Amnesia
Busy Time and Love
My Sweet Gangster
Fail Baking
Date?!
New But Different
Her Last Wish
Love In Death Treat
Chemistry Baby
Take Your Innocence
Long distance
Mafia Need
Arrange Jealous
The Truth Past
Hidden Shot
Bully Love

Recover

471 16 0
By JeonMina_05

Mina now read some detail about her patient. She is mental doctor. And being a young mental doctor in Busan Hospital. She now 24 and almost 4 years being a doctor and many doctor falling in love with.

She now read a latest new about her patient and all went well. The patient recover from his migrain illness for 4 months. But then head doctor call her.

She go and greet him. She see a old wealthy women sitting in front him and quickly she bowed.

The women stand up and respond her bow. She admired Mina beauty face and cant take her eyes off.

"Anything i can help, Mr. Park?"

"Oh firstly, this is Mrs. Jeon Ji Won. She is mother of your new patient. Also she is the wife of CEO Car Building."

"Ouh its anything happend to your son, Mrs. Jeon?"

"Before we can talk, can we talk in private place?"

"Sure. Then i will follow you. Mr. Park allow me to excuse us go."

"Ofc. I hope you can get along well. Be safe and have a nice talk, ladies."

They three bow and Mina follow Mrs. Jeon to private cafe. Then they take order and Mrs. Jeon stare at her.

'How pretty she is. And her attitude really polite. I hope my son can free from his dark world.'

"Mina, i want to tell you about my son."

"Sure. Its your son have a serius mental problem? Or something bother his emotional?"

"Actually my son, Jeon Wonwoo had dark world. He cant even controll himself from being beast. When he had a bad nightmare, he will get mad when he saw what he hate in his dream. And if its goodmare, he will turn calm person and not being bad tempere. I was really worried of his emotianal. His room full of dark and all was mess when something weird whispered him. Like it annoyed him and he suddenly scream and throw anything. It scared him and he closed his ears but still it keep haunting him. We searching lots of way to recover him but all was fail. Now we just hoping a doctor can heal him. I hope you will yourself to take him as your patient."

Mina who heard her stories was full of symphathy and pity. She then not think twice holding her hand and console her.

"Mrs, dont worry. I will try my best make sure your son will cure from his illness. And dont stop pray and hoping. I believe god will hear your pray. I want you try again be soft with him and your husband try to be more gentle when speak to him. I will search some way and we will meet tomorrow again."

"Thank you. Thank you for accepting my son as your patient. Please tell what do you want, i will buy anything for you."

"No! Its okay Mrs. Its my duty as doctor and please be yourself. I help you because im sincere to help not because of money."

She care Mina face and continue their chatting.

The next day

"Hello Mina~"

She turn around and automatic smile when she know its Mrs Jeon Ji Won. Then she consciuos about who behind her. Then Mrs Jeon pull her son.

"Mina, this is Jeon Wonwoo, my son. Son this is Dr. Mina. She will take care of you."

"Oh Mina its fine. It kinda weird to call me that when your son its one year older than me. Actually Dr feels lile bit new to me so i use to call me Mina instead of Dr."

Wonwoo quitely extend his hand for greeting. She calmly ectend her hand too. But its feels like time stop for both. Wonwoo feels weird when with her. He feel more calm and safe.

Meanwhile Mina feel more curiuos to him and wanna know more about his life. Then Mrs Jeon break the silence.

"Okay, since  you guys met already, can we discuss about your decision?"

"Yeah sure. Have a seat."

"Mina, do you agree to stay with is until Wonwoo recover? I know its a bit hard for you but Wonwoo hate to go out much."

"Ouh right then, i will make a letter to head doctor and see what his answer. And about Wonwoo, can i have a privately talk with him for about 15 minutes, Mrs Jeon?"

"Ooh okay okay. Ofc you can. Take any longer you want. Wonwoo, pleasr behave and make it easy for you."

His mother out and Mina slowly had their eyes to eyes. Wonwoo who feel not so calm try to comfortable himself.

"Mr. Wonwoo, can i know for how long you had this dark mental?"

"Just Wonwoo. I had this when i was 17. I play a ball with maids in garden and it flew to forest. I ran to get it and i accidently saw a box. In that box it has a black ring and brown powder. When i open the powder it accident drop at my skin. Then the ring, when i wear it, it burn at ny finger. I quickly pull it out and just rushly take the ball and run back at maids. That night, i hear someone whisper to me. It say take me take me. But the voice like keeping me to not sleep. Im so annoyed and dream weird thing like my mother eat humans   body, Father drink dog blood,the maids..they dancing at the rooftop on afternoon. When i see something same like my dream  its scared me and i became angry and threw all surrounded me. It scared me. And i cant even like the bright of world because it told me that dark space is calm thing."

Mina silently cares his hands. He startled a bit but quickly calm when she touch his hands. He feel that thing wasnt at near him.

"Wonwoo, i will help with this. But you also have to help me too. You just need to trust me and try fight what it said. I believe you can do this. We both can do this. You are strong and i bet you can handle this by yourself. I know it take times, just be patience and trust our word. You parents worried about you and always support you from back."

Wonwoo sigh and closed his eyes. Then they shake hands and Wonwoo out from her room. She rushly write the letter and hand to head doctor. Mr. Park Jinyoung (not jyp but got7) agreed and Mina told Mrs Jeon that she will stay at Jeon house for a while.

The next week~

She stay next to Wonwoo room. Wonwoo out from awhile and its the chance his parents show her his room. She saw its really messy and his mother told that every week maid clean it but still end up with mess.

Wonwoo back and saw Mina at living room read some book. He think that Mina also like reading some book. He walk near her and saw her book is novel.

"You like novel things?"

Mina startled a bit and turn her head up. Its Wonwoo and she sigh in calm. She smiled and nodded.

"Follow me for a while. I wanna give you some books."

They then headed to Wonwoo room. Wonwoo hestitate a bit to open his door. Because he emberassed how messed his room. He then confidently open and try busy himself clean his room.

"Ahahaha Wonwoo. No need to clean that much. Its okay, your room not so mess like its 100 years room. The maids can clean it. About the novel, we can read it together."

He shyly nod and give her several books. Then she go to her room. Wonwoo pout a bit and try to open the curtain window a bit. He cant open all because it still haunted him. And he still not use to it.

Now its been 2 months, all went a bit well. Wonwoo now can go out much and do what he want to do since he was young. He take Mina out  go funfair, arcade or library. But one problem that it can be solve.

When the nights come, Wonwoo will rage on fire. He threw all his things and try to punch himself.

His father, Jeon Hyun Soo hug him and his mother cares his face with water. Mina try to put the dangerous thing far from him. Then he cry and become weak. He sit and just cry hard. Mina signal his parents to out for awhile and closed the door.

Now its between him and her. She wipe his tears and hold between his shoulder and hands.

"Wonwoo, tell me slowly. Where the last you saw that box. And we will try to keep it far from you. Its maybe the only way to save you."

He try to speak but then he slowly rage again. He close his ears signal that that thing try to possesed him again. He clenched his teeth and begging Mina to help him.

"Wonwoo slowly focus on me. Dont ever hear it. Look at my eyes... and try to hear my voice. You can do this. Believe me."

She began to sing and Wonwoo slowly caalm down. He then lay at her lap. She not even remove but let him be himself. Do what he want. She know that he cant hurt her. She cares his hair and try to ask him again.

"Now, can you slowly answer me?"

"I told you its in the forest near garden. It was at edge of it and 4 tree on east at the old tree. It was big and behind him you will see a small bush. At under it, you will see the box."

She nodded and quietly help him sleep at his bed. When he sleep, she sloely close the door. She sigh and his parents ask her what happend.

She told all and Mr. Jeon decide to search it tomorrow. When he found it, he will take it far from this house and burn it.

The next day

Directions that Wonwoo told her was right. Mr. Jeon Hyun Soo take it and bring far away. Wonwoo who at the car hug his mother tight. Mina at outside watch his father burn it and threw at the sea.

Wonwoo slowly rage back but quickly stop when the box his father throw was at sea. It felt free and no voice at his head again.

They all sigh happily. All problem was solve. His dark illness now gone. He 100% recover from it. Mina stayed for another 3 days.

When all was settled, Mina take her bid to them. Bit Wonwoo stop her.

"Mina, can... can i... can i take to a date tomorrow? Like lunch or dinner errr... can i?"

Mina giggle and nod sweetly. He rage his neck nervously and feel a bit relieve that she accelt it. His parents at the door laugh seeing their son talk with Mina.

"I remembered how we are whem we was young. Im a racer and you are the lawyer."

"Hahaha yeah you right. Before you are so stubborn and always rolled your eyes. Andf ne being a lawyer almost sue you because cut the road and almost had me accident."

Like parents like son, there was a continue of his parents love journey. Wonwoo now start to dating Mina. And she slowly to make their love more big.

~Together we will make it until dreams come true~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 211 19
A bunch of one shots from different Seventeen ships I have a lot of ideas, but not all of them I would wanna turn into a full story, so I'll be writi...
600 10 14
𝗕𝗢𝗬𝗦 𝗕𝗘. a collection of seventeen imagines/oneshots and etc by yours truly, eisa.
1.5K 110 8
This is insane. Can they accept the fact they are not twin? Then what the secret that their parents hide making them more away as twin? Can they acce...
12.3K 384 32
Basically a bunch of random idea's for stories that I might or might not make a full book on. Just enjoy these utterly fluttering stories / one shots...