When I saw Him I Knew

Von abyss77

Well, I think that I owe you an introduction. My name Is Moritaka but my friends just call me Mori for short... Mehr

I Miss You Dad
Introduction
How I Met Him
Finals Day (Part 1)
Finals Day (Part 2)
Finals Day (Part 3)
Finals Day (Part 4)
Finals Day (Part 5 finish)
Lets go to the beach
Rooftop Party Panic Attacks
When He Gets Down on One Knee
Pancakes
When You Go To Far
He Was In The Alleyway All Alone
Deep Sleep
Sabrina
The Day At The Carnival
Time To Face Demons Locked In Cages
Time To Face Demons Locked In Cages (Part 2)
Has The Ocean Always Smelled So Salty? (NSFW WARNING)
The Walk Home
Making It Official
Waking Up In The Middle Of The Night
Shower Time
Breakfast With Mika
Meeting Tom's Parents
Breakfast (Again)
My Parents Are In The Den (NSFW WARNING)
Let Me Lick Your Wounds
Disapproval
Justin
Party Games (SLIGHT NSFW)
Strip Go Fish
Learning About Each Others Past
Breaking Virginity (NSFW WARNING)
Justin's Place
Movie Time
I'm Not Scared... Your Just Warm Is All
Shower With Justin (NSFW WARNING)
Bed Time
Meeting Justin's Parents
Meeting Justin's Parents (Part 2)
Childhood Memories (NSFW WARNING)
Jax (Slight NSFW)
Time To Go
Let The Water Wash Over you
A Note From Him
Where Did You Go?
When I Saw Him... I Knew

On The Way Home

4 0 0
Von abyss77

"Hey puppy, you awake?" I heard Tom ask me as I felt him blow on my ears. I smiled as I felt my ears twitch as he blew on them some more. "Good morning sleepy head," he said, stroking my head. I groaned as I opened my eyes. "It's alright babe, you can stay asleep, but we're gettin out of here. The blizzard stopped so we're goin home," Tom said. I just nodded. He picked me and my velvet sack up and we walked out of the house. He gently put me in his truck and we were off. The drive was much faster going back due to the fact that there was no one on the road. I wasn't really surprised. "Hey puppy, we're home," he said, opening the garage door and pulling into it. "Alright," I said, yawning. When we got out of the car I felt my phone vibrate. 'Unknown Number' the screen read. "Wonder who this is," I said swiping the little phone icon on the screen to the right to accept the call. "Hello?" I said into the receiver. "Hey Shino! Its Sabrina!" Sabrina said happily. "Oh hey, whats up?" I asked her. "So, there is a blizzard headed our way and I was wondering if I could come over to your place," she said. "Of course you can," I said closing the garage door and walking inside. "Alright, thank you so much," she said, then she hung up. I put my phone back in my pocket. "Hey babe, Sabrina is going to come over because there is a blizzard headed our way," I said. He nodded. "When will she be here?" he asked. "In a few minutes," I said. "Alrighty, also Mika can come over too. i know that we aren't very fond of her but she's still a friend and I just want to know that she's safe," he said. "Alright I'll text her," I said, pulling my phone out of my pocket. I first made a contact for Sabrina and then I texted Mika. SHINO: Hey Sis, there's a storm coming and I was wondering if you wanted to come over. MIKA: Yah sure, im omw rn. "Alright she's coming right now," I said to Tom. He nodded again. "Hey imma go get cleaned up, will you get the door if anyone knocks?" he asked me. "Of course," I said kissing him. "Don't take too long tho," I said smiling. "Wasn't plannin on it," he said, his tail wagging fast behind him. 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

35K 822 25
The high school can't be that bad, right? Hi, my names Y/N I'm a carnivore more specifically I'm a grey wolf. My parents split when I was...
My Savior Von Melaine

Kurzgeschichten

2.6K 77 18
Surviving a rough life with an abusive boyfriend and almost continuous fighting at home is hard. I keep everything to myself and to top it off I have...
426K 13.4K 14
Hi, I'm Damon. . and I'm the omega of my pack. So I get bullied, especially by the alpha's son, Derick. After finishing the preparations for Derek's...