Team Single (Mavi)

By xumat_mdj

Avi and Mitch are the only ones of Pentatonix that are single. The other three members are constantly teasing... More

Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four
Part Five
Part Six
Part Seven
Part Eight
Part Nine
Part Ten
Part Eleven
Part Twelve
Part Thirteen
Part Fourteen
Part Fifteen
Part Seventeen
Part Eighteen
Part Nineteen
Part 20
Part 21
Part 21.5
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 51.5
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
Part 57
Part 58
Part 59
Part 60
Part 61
Part 62
Part 63
Part 64
Part 65
Part 66
Part 67
Part 68
Part 69
Part 70
Part 71
Part 72
Part 73
Part 74
Part 75
Part 76
Team Single Book Two?

Part Sixteen

5K 209 71
By xumat_mdj

"I know."

Days of the same went by. Avi would call me and we would talk a little before sitting and listening to the acoustics of each other's rooms. He was humming some song I'd never heard of.

"Avi?"

He continued to hum out this beautiful melody until he started forming actual words.

"...I will not ask you where you came from,
I will not ask you and neither should you.
Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips
We should just kiss like real people do..."

He continued to sing this mellifluous song. It was perfect. I started humming a harmony above it, but Avi had stopped singing it at some point.

"What are you doing?"

"It was harmony!"

He laughed a little and picked up his phone.

"It's Like Real People Do by Hozier."

"It's nice. It really fits your voice."

"It would sound better if you sang it."

This is how Scott always ended up singing lead. He somehow seemed to be the only one in this group that would say he was good at singing something. The rest of us would just pass it around nervously in an irritating game of song hot potato.

"Well, if you think so, teach it to me."

"Fine."

He sent me a link to the lyrics and taught me the melody and before long we were singing the beautiful song in unison. It sounded so nice, our voices together.

"Come over."

"On my way."

We sat on the couch and basically arranged the song with Avi's guitar. It was a beautiful duet. It started with Avi singing the monotone bass line and me humming out the sweet melody that formed the intro of the song. Avi continued this bass line into the first verse, where I took the lead and he added his guitar beneath me on the same melody.

"Honey just put your sweet lips on my lips,
We should just kiss like real people do..."

Avi stopped strumming and singing. I chanced looking over at him only for his lips to meet mine. He'd never had this much passion before. He basically pushed me down. I had to pull away.

"I... I'm sorry," he stammered. He adjusted his beanie on his head and sat back against the couch, sitting his guitar down next to him.

"What was that?"

"I don't know."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 390 24
Follow Pentatonix as the go through the scariest thing ever........ High school Mainly Kirstie's POV Will be better than description.
3.4K 57 20
When Pentatonix member Avi is almost hit by a truck, but was saved my a mysterious girl who's been abused most of her life, what will happen? (A Avi...
14.9K 310 33
When Breanna runs into the famous Scott Hoying her life is flipped upside down. She becomes best friends with the amazing band which changes her life...
53.7K 3.3K 26
〝some people stepped away, as if i were a bomb that would explode any second. but mitch stayed.〞 { completed }