๐—ฎ๐—น๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ถ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ...

By livesinkpop

๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐–ฌ๐–บ๐—‹๐—‚๐—‡๐–พ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐–ฝ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ฏ๐—…๐–บ๐—€๐—€? ๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐—‚๐–ฟ ๐– ๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—‚๐–พ๐—‡ ๐—€๐—ˆ๐— ๐–ณ๐—‚๐—„๐—„๐—‚? ๐–ถ๏ฟฝ... More

Stone Heart...... (i)
Stone Heart...... (ii)
Stone Heart...... (iii)
Stone Hearts....... (iv)
Stormy Weather......(i)
Stormy Weather...... (ii)
Stormy Weather...... (iii)
Princess Fragrance..... (i)
Princess Fragrance..........(ii)
Princess Fragrance...... (iii)
Timebreaker...... (i)
timebreaker......... (ii)
Timebreaker..... (iii)
Reflekta...... (i)
Reflekta..... (ii)
Reflekta..... (iii)
REFLEKDOLL...... (i)
Reflekdoll..... (ii)
Reflekdoll.... (iii)
Reflekdoll...... (iv)

Stormy weather...... (iv)

118 9 1
By livesinkpop

Misterbug: Get out of here, you nasty bug. (Breaks the parasol)

(The akuma flies away from the parasol.)

Misterbug: No more evildoing for you, little akuma. Time to de-evilize! (he captures the akuma.) Gotcha! (he closes the yo-yo and purifies the akuma.) Bye bye, little butterfly. (he opens the yo-yo and lets the butterfly out) Miraculous Misterbug!

(The miraculous light fixes the damage caused, and turns the weather back to normal.)

Scene: The Place des Vosges. The glacier the merry-go-round is trapped in melts.

Alya: And after defeating the three-headed dragon with...Huh?...Taekwondo...

Firefighters: Yeah!

Alya: Princess kissed her Prince Charming and...

Manon: They lived happily ever after?

Alya: Uh, sure. Until they had a dozen or so little monkeys like you who drove them crazy!

Scene: KIDZ+ building. Stormy Weather turns back into Aurore.

Aurore: Uh, what am I doing up here?

Misterbug and Lady Noir: Pound it!

Scene: Hawk Moth's lair.

Hawk Moth: Someday, your Miraculous will be all mine. I don't care how many enemies I need to throw out to win, but I will be victorious!

Scene: The Place des Vosges.

Plagg: Hey, there's the photographer and Adrien waiting for you!

Marinette: You don't think it's too late?

Plagg: Come on, Marinette. You saved Manon, and the whole world for that matter. Have some fun!

Manon: Marinette!

Marinette: Huh?

Manon: I know what your secret is!

Marinette: (Shocked) W-w-what secret?

Manon: Lady Noir is your best friend! That's how you both always know what the other one's gonna do!

Marinette: Huhhh... Phew! (She hugs Manon)

Manon: Can I have a lollipop? Can I? Can I? Can I?

Marinette: No, Manon. I have something important to do. Alya, you'll watch her, yeah? I'm ready for the photoshoot!

Vincent: Wait. Who is that angel? (Looks at Manon)

Manon: Haha!

Vincent: (takes photos of Adrien with Manon) Hohoho! Stupendous! Magnifico! Perfecto! ...

Marinette: Ughhh... (Alya pats her.)

THE END!

Hey there, Gracie here!

the next part is directly going to be about an episode from season 3....

Ik, I was supposed to publish the story in sequence from season 1 to season 3, 

But, season 3 is like my favourite one. So I'm breaking the sequence and directly jumping to season 3, ep. 17.

Have a miraculous day!

Bug out!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 205 20
As Chat Noir and Ladybug close in on Hawk moths Identity Ladybug notices Chat Noir starts acting... strange....
95.4K 2.2K 33
๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜’๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ-๐˜š๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ณ, ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜˜๐˜ถ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ง ๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ฌ๐˜›๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ, ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ด ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜—๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด, ๐˜ค๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฅ...
1.8K 121 25
*MIRACULOUS LADYBUG FAN FICTION* this is set when everyone is a bit older, and they have defeated Hawkmoth. 2 seventeen year old's who struggle to c...
408K 5.8K 45
แƒฆMiraculous Ladybug Oneshotsแƒฆ Short stories and ships packed into stories! Many ships & AU's!