Werewolf Zane (Random Zane st...

By KawaiiKitty296

Zane is having a difficult time getting accustomed to being a werewolf after accidentally looking into Aaron'... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (smut warning)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

378 14 5
By KawaiiKitty296

When back to the house, Lucinda and Aphmau knocks frantically on the door, Melissa opens the door as they quickly run in and shuts the door behind them. "Are you guys okay?! Did something happen?!" Melissa asks worrying, as Lucinda and Aphmau try to catch their breaths. "We're...fine..." Aphmau answers as they make their way upstairs. "But what happened?" Melissa asks as she helps them carry the bags.

"We were chased, but I don't know why. A guard called for me and I panicked. We luckily got away and lost them," Lucinda explains as they enter their house. "Well, maybe it's best we stay in for a couple of days so you don't run into them again," Melissa explains. "What about supplies? We only have supplies for a couple of days," Aphmau explains. "We can ask Kim to run supplies, she's the only one that no one is suspicious about," Melissa answers to which everyone agrees too.

They head to the kitchen to put away the supplies as Melissa notices a folded piece of paper has fallen out of Lucinda's pocket. Melissa picks it up, "Lucinda, you dropped this," Melissa says as Lucinda turns to her. "Oh, thanks," Lucinda says, taking back the poster as she felt a wave of disappointment. "What is it?" Aphmau asks, noticing Lucinda's change of mood. "Oh, it's just a poster for an upcoming party tomorrow at the Starlight casino. I had an idea to go as a group, I even bought ball masks," Lucinda explains as she unfolds the poster and passes it to Aphmau as Melissa walks over to read over Aphmau's shoulder.

"There's supposedly a party going on tomorrow at the new Starlight casino and...I don't know, I guess I just really liked the idea of us having a night off. I even bought party masks at the store," Lucinda explains as she pulls out the party mask. "Wow, these are beautiful," Melissa compliments as she stares at the masks. "It's shame that we won't be able to wear them," Melissa adds as she passes a purple mask to Aphmau. "Moving as a group could be dangerous, there's a chance that it's a set up so they can look for us there," Melissa says.

"But what if we can," Aphmau suggest as Melissa and Lucinda turns to her. "Well if we're smart about it and keep an eye on our surroundings, then it's possible with these masks we can hide," Aphmau explains. "But do you really want to risk after what just happened?" Melissa questions, "I wasn't paying attention, but this will be different, we'll wear the mask and blend in as much as possible," Lucinda adds, really wanting to go through this to be able to go to the party.

'I just...I don't know, I'm not sure how to feel about this," Melissa says, although liking the idea of having a fun night out, she doesn't want to risk them getting caught. "Come, Melissa, we need this," Lucinda pleads as Aphmau also gives her a pleading look. Melissa sighs and rubs her temples, "Fine, I guess these masks are good enough to hide our identities, and as long as we don't cause a scene or wear anything flashy, we'll be fine," Melissa explains as she grabs a mask to claim it as hers.

"This is going to be great! Now, all we have to do is convince the guys," Lucinda says as she also grabs a mask to claim as her own. "Well, I'm sure they'll be willing to listen if we explain to them the plan and gift them their mask as well," Aphmau explains as she grabs the rest of the masks and goes to the living room where Zane at on the couch with Garroth watching tv and Aaron was typing away on his laptop on the dining table.

"Hey guys, can we speak with you all," Aphmau calls to them, everyone turns to her, glance at each other before getting up and walking towards them. "So, we have this idea of going to the party that's taking place at the Starlight casino-"

"Absolutely not," Aaron interrupts and walks away, not wanting to hear any more about this life-threatening plan the girls have. Aphmau lets out a sigh and turns to the girls, "I'll go talk to him," Aphmau says and follows Aaron to their bedroom. "Hmph, party pooper," Melissa comments, "I'm afraid I'm going to have to agree with him, even with the mask on it'll be dangerous to sneak in," Zane says, noting Lucinda holding the ball mask so he figured that what they're plan was going to be. "Come on Zane, don't be like that," Lucinda complains as Zane gives her a confused look.

"Zane, I understand you're afraid, we're afraid too, but you have to understand that we need this. Can't we just have one day where we're not running or hiding, but to just have fun and relax, let our worries wash away?" Lucinda asks, giving Zane pleading eyes as she was just tired of everything. Zane stays silent, seeming hesitant but lets out a sigh, "Alright, then, I'm in," Zane says as Melissa smiles while Lucinda claps her hands before handing Zane a black ball mask. "Plus with your other mask, no one will recognize you," Lucinda comments.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aphmau follows Aaron to their bedroom as she closes the door behind them. Aaron had his back towards Aphmau as Aphmau walks up to him, "Are you okay?" Aphmau asks, but Aaron doesn't respond. "It's about your pack isn't it," Aphmau state, not needing to ask since she already knows. "It's been days and they haven't called and since I'm not able to reach them, it's obvious that something bad happened. I just don't want to lose anyone else, especially you," Aaron explains.

"I understand, and if you're not okay with it, then I won't go. We can have our own party here, jut the two of us," Aphmau says as Aarons turns to her. "I'll feel bad though," Aaron says but before he could say anymore, they hear a knock at the door. "Oh, come in," Aphmau answers and the door opens as Agent R steps in. "I'm sorry to interrupt and I would also like to apologize for easedropping, but I just wanted to help you two with information about the guarden forces," Agent R explains.

Aphmau and Aaron glance at each other before turning back to him, "The GFR are moving systematically, and there's no way that they brought all of their men into this part of the island yet. From what I can tell, there are only a few guardian forces soldiers here and it's probably a measure the park is taking in order to keep the guess stress-free, which means they're less likely to be any Gf units at the event, of any at all," Agent R explains.

Although Aaron felt relief hearing that, he's still not certain about going to the party, in fear that there's a chance of danger. "Aaron, I'll make sure you're all okay, just like old times," Agent R says, referring to his time protecting Aaron during college. "Really?" Aphmau questions, feeling touched by Agent R love for them. "Of course. At the end of the day, I just don't like seeing everyone cooped up and stressed about the situation. Of course, everyone should be at their toes but a break never hurts everyone, especially if you're on your toes 24/7" Agent R explains. 

Aaron smiles and lets out a chuckle, "Thank you, Agent R," Aaron says, "Anytime," Agent R says before leaving the door. As he walks down the halls, Derek opens his bedroom door to turns to Agent R, "Rowen," Derek calls to him, "May I have a word with you?" Derek asks, Agent R turns to him, "Of course," Agent R answers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zane stares at himself in the mirror, not to pleased with having to wear what he feels to be a stiff suit. He found himself to be weird looking, especially with his mask off, his cheeks covered in freckles. Zane leans in closer and moves his hair from his blind eye, seeing how gray and dull it looks compared to his blue icy working eye. The door suddenly opens as Zane jumps back and covers his eye again, turning to see it was Garroth, who was wearing a navy suit.

"Hey, you look nice," Garroth compliments as he stands next to Zane and admires himself in the mirror. "You look weird," Zane says, not use to seeing Garroth dressed so formal. "How dare you, I am one sexy ass motherfucker," Garroth says as they both lets out a chuckle. "I feel like I would look less recognizable if I had my mask on," Zane adds and he goes to sit on his bed.

"But your wanted picture has you wearing your asks, plus if you wear your mask along with the eye mask, you're going to stand out," Garroth explains as puts on his eye masks. "Anyway, we better get going. Everyone else is pretty much waiting," Garroth says and grabs Zane's eye mask from the dresser and passes it to him. Zane sighs and puts on the mask, "Also, are you sure you're going to okay not wearing the beanie?" Garroth asks.

Zane seemed hesitant, "Mmm, you're right, I should take it. I've gotten better at hiding my ears, but who knows what will happen," Zane says as he grabs the beanie and puts it on. They exit their bedroom and meets up with everyone else in the living room. Aaron wearing a nice red suit, Aphmau wearing an off-shoulder long purple dress with a short tail. Lucinda wears a bright orange short dress, the skirt being fluffy and Melissa wears a nice off-shoulder dress with a cleavage opening that stops at her knees with a gold lining at the end of the dress.

"What about Kim?" Garroth asks, "She says she's not coming, she doesn't want Ghost to cause any troubles, even with the necklace on," Lucinda explains. "Well, we better get going," Melissa says as she sits up from the couch. "Are we heading out the back or front door?" Aaron asks, "I think we'll be safe enough to head out the front door," Aphmau says as they leave and heads into an elevator.

When leaving the hotel, they notice there were big groups of people dressed up nicely, also heading to the party as they can see from a small distance party light and can faintly hear music. Everyone already had their masks on but continues to keep their heads down, avoiding eye contact as they try to blend in with the crowd. 

When getting to the place, everyone stops in their tracks and just stares at the building, counting to be about 8 floors, the place having the color schemes of gold and red, and you can hear the music blasting at full volume. Everyone was starting to get excited as their worries about being identified to be washing away. Everything they worried and feared about seems to have been forgotten.

Upon entering the place, the place and everyone else looked so elegant and beautiful, which almost made everyone feel underdress even though they were wearing their best outfits. Everyone at the party was drinking, gambling with cards, or gambling with the machines, as there was also an open buffet that held very expensive foods such as caviar, white truffles, and sea urchin.

"Well, I'm going to get a drink first before I decided to go into debt,"  Zane says and turns to Garroth, wanting him to follow him to the bar. "I really wanna try the food though," Garroth says as he stares at the buffet across the place, "I'll go with you Zane," Lucinda says as she locks her arms around Zane's arm in a friendly manner, "I'll go to," Melissa says, also wrapping her arm around Zane's arm as well. "What am I, your pimp?" Zane says jokingly, "So we're your pimp, now move it," Lucinda says as they start walking towards the bar.

Aphmau turns to Aaron, seeming to notice that he was a bit nervous as she grabs his hand, "You alright?" Aphmau asks, Aarons turns to her, "Yeah I'm fine. So, where do you want to start?" Aaron asks, "How about an easy game of blackjack?" Aphmau suggests, "Easy?" Aaron questions, "Easy for me, I wanna win," Aphmau says smiling and drags Aaron to go play blackjack.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Agent R stares at Derek confused as Derek finished explaining Agent R about his plan and about the voice that suddenly seems to have appeared. "A voice? What kind of voice?" Agent R asks, "I don't know how to explain it," Derek answers. "Derek this plan isn't going to work. Do you think they're going to let everyone go?" Agent R questions, "It's not off the table, but I'm the reason why he put us in this situation," Derek states.

"But if he gets what he wants we can end this peacefully," Derek adds, "At the very least, it'll give you an opportunity," Derek adds. Agent R gives him an unsure and confused face, "What do you mean?" He asks, not liking where this is going. "The GF is going to try to tell them where everyone is hiding. I'll be giving him false information, I'll tell them that everyone is hiding in a single house by the start of the boardwalk. They'll send everything they got there and you could use that to escape," Derek explains.

"But what about your family? You can't just leave them, they need you," Agent R states, Derek stays silent as he turns towards the suitcase laying on his bed. He takes a deep breath, not wanting to tear up as he turns to Agent R. "Thank you, Rowen, for bringing me this," Derek says as he held the suitcase, "I need you to give this to Aaron," Derek says, surprising Agent R as he seemed hesitant to take it from Derek's hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I told you this would work," Lucinda says to Melissa and Zane, all of them taking a break from hours of playing with the slots machines and were sat the bar again, drinking. "I know, but that doesn't mean we should have our guard down. We still need to be careful," Melissa says as Zane agrees. "Everyone here has seen our wanting pictures," Zane says, keeping his voice down, 'Of course, we'll just give everyone a few more minutes and probably head out," Lucinda says.

"Well if we're leaving soon, there's something I really want to do," Melissa says, downing the rest of her drink and gets up. "What's that?" Lucinda asks, "If we're leaving then I wanna get a dance before we do," Melissa answers. "Dancing, I'll join," Lucinda says, also finishing her drinks as she gets up. "Zane?" Lucinda asks, turning to him, "I don't dance," Zane simply answers, "Who cares," Lucinda says and grabs Zane's arms, tugging him away as they head to where Garroth was at, basically eating everything at the buffet table.

"Garroth, we're gonna go dance, come join us," Lucinda says, not asking Garroth but tell him to. Garroth shoves one last white truffle in his mouth before following them to where the dance floor was. Melissa calls to Aphmau and Aaron, calling them over to follow them to the dance floor.

Aphmay grabs Aaron's hands and drags him as they follow everyone on the dance floor. Everyone started to smile and laugh as they danced with each other, switching partner from time to time as Lucinda, Aphmau, Aaron and Garroth had a small competition on who can dance with their partners better, the twist being that Aphmau danced with Lucinda, and Aaron danced with Garroth. Lucinda dipped and spun Aphmau around while Aaron and Garroth struggled, both being awkward dancers, especially in a crowd of people, while Zane and Melissa just laugh and record.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Derek stares at the doors, hesitant and scared even, but he knew what he has to do to protect his family. He takes a deep breath and heads towards the door, unaware that standing behind was a boy with black hair with a blue streak, green eyes and staring at him with a smile.

I just wanna inform you guys that my reason for a lack of motivation for writing was due because of quarantine and becayse my laptop was busted. I'm more comfortable with writing on my computer then I am on my mobile phone, and I had to wait until Christmas to be gifted a new one. Now that I do have a computer I will continue to write my story, I will try to get back my motivation and try to continue writing whenever I have extra time.
Quarantine has caused a big change for my motivation and energy as I find myself to be more lazy and have less energy to write, but I promise to push myself to write so I can re-light my excitement for this story. I still love it with all of my heart but the fire just died to continue writing, but I promise to continue until the end.
Thank you for your support, I love you all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.2K 276 25
Highest ranking in Nana #3 ~~~ Zane risked KC into Starlight Wonderland, because Kawaii~Chan wanted to repay Garroth and Zane with cupcakes, she has...
53.9K 912 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...
28.2K 286 73
Sorry if it's bad but i try my best and sorry if it is spell wrong. This is story are not based off of any series it are just my imagination so a lot...
96.9K 3.1K 92
This is a Zane x Travis story, so I hope you enjoy. "When it rains outside and your scared, I'll be there for you my love." Travis holds Zane in his...