š‘šŽš€šƒ š“š‘šˆš āœˆļøŽ zdh

By -SMITTENHERRON

š‘šŽš€šƒ š“š‘šˆš, in which a girl tries to help her best friend break up with her boyfriend while she gets d... More

š‚š€š’š“
šš‹š€š˜š‹šˆš’š“ ā™«ļøŽ
šŽšš„
š“š–šŽ
š…šŽš”š‘
š…šˆš•š„
š’šˆš—
š’š„š•š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“
ššˆšš„
š“š„š
š„š‹š„š•š„š
š“š–š„š‹š•š„
š“š‡šˆš‘š“š„š„š
š…šŽš”š‘š“š„š„š
š…šˆš…š“š„š„š
š’šˆxš“š„š„š
š’š„š•š„šš“š„š„š
š„šˆš†š‡š“š„š„š
ššˆšš„š“š„š„š
š“š–š„šš“š˜
š“š–š„šš“š˜-šŽšš„
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š–šŽ
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š“š‡š‘š„š„
auther's note
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šŽš”š‘
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š…šˆš•š„
š“š–š„šš“š˜-š’šˆš—

š“š‡š‘š„š„

1K 24 0
By -SMITTENHERRON

ROADTRIP | CHAPTER THREE

|❤︎|

THIRD PERSON !
°✈︎༄❤︎➪
Lillian's household,
°day of leaving

-

"LILLY HURRY UP" Kay shouted at the bottem of the staircase to her friend. "We're gonna be late!"

"Coming!" The blonde shouted back as she carried her luggage down the stairs, stumbling the last few steps down since she didn't look where she was going. She groaned and looked up at Kay who was standing in front of her, laughing slightly.

"Alright, this made up for it. I forgive you." She helped Lillian up who rolled her eyes playfully.

"Glad I could make you laugh." She wiped her shirt clean and grabbed her luggage from the floor. "Okay let's go before we're gonna get glares during the whole trip." Kay nodded and followed her with a grin. "Bye mom!" Lilly shouted when she opened the door.

"Bye Christine!" Kay shouted after her, having a close bond with Lillian's mom.

"Bye girls, have fun!" Lilly's mom shouted from out of the kitchen, almost being late to work.

Lillian had a plan to move out when she was eighteen, but things happened and she decided it was best for her to stay and help her mother for some more. It was now an year later and she was looking around for a nice place to stay for, something she could afford which is not easy in Los Angeles.

"Alright, it's a ten minute drive from here and I already told Zach that we were gonna be later." Kay spoke when she sat down in the driver seat.

"When?" Lilly turned to her confused as she fastened her seatbelt.

"Oh just a while ago," Kay shrugged. Her friend nodded. "maybe an hour."

"A what?" Lillian asked shocked. "But you weren't even at mine by then!" She exclaimed.

"I know." Kay nodded. "I just know you and you're sleeping habits."

"Beauty takes time." Lilly crossed her arms as Kay grinned.

"Diva." Lilly shoved her while they both laughed."Lilly!" Kay shook her head with a smile as she concentrated on the road again.

"I like my sleep, deal with it." Lillian stated as she looked out of the window. Kay glanced over at her for a second.

"You're just like Zach." She chuckled.

The girls made their trip to the Why Don't We household. Pulling up the driveway they took the last space that was left since there were two black busses parked next to them, claiming the rest of the driveway.

"There you are!" A voice exclaimed before Kay got pulled in a embrace. "I missed you." The blonde looked up to see her boyfriend with a smile. He placed a kiss on her forhead as she tried to make up a smile too.

She wasn't as excited as he was.

Two weeks in a bus together while in her thoughts she was busy with coming up with a way how to break up nicely with him and not break his heart.

"Hi baby," She smiled lightly. "I'm sorry we're late." She apologized her head. Zach shook his head.

"Don't worry, Jack and I just woke up ten minutes ago." He smiled at her before he looked over at the back of the car where the other blonde was busy getting their stuff out. "Lilly." Lillian looked up and smiled when the brunette approached her, pulling her in a hug too.

"Hey Zach, how's it going?" She mumbled inside his chest before the two pulled away.

"Great, the boys and I have been in the studio a lot so we wanna go out and have some fun before tour." Zach answered as Lillian nodded along.

"That's good to hear. And what's a better way to go out and have some fun than going on a road trip with your friends and girlfriend?" Lilly smiled as Zach returned it, agreeing with a nod.

"I know right?" He reacted happily. "I can't wait for this adventure. It's gonna be so much fun." He was almost jumping from excitement.

"Hey Zach, a little help please?" Jack spoke when he walked out of the house, caring luggage from four persons. Zach rushed over to him and took two bags from him, following Jack to their bus.

"I'm nervous." Kay spoke when she stood next to Lilly, both looking at the bus.

"Don't be," Lillian smiled at her. "like Zach said, it's gonna be fun. Besides, I'm the one who should feel nervous. They clearly weren't exactly pleased when they heard I was tagging along too." She shrugged with a small sigh.

"Nonsense," Kay turned to her. "they all like you and they are more than happy you're coming with. Trust me." Lilly sighed again, but nodded.

"Girls, you coming in?" Zach asked after he and Jack carried the girls' luggage in the bus too without them noticing it.

"Sure," Lilly smiled lightly. "hi Jack." She walked next to him. He looked over at her and smiled.

"Hey Lilly, it's nice to see you again." He stopped walking and pulled her in a quick hug. "Great you're coming with." They both smiled.

"Thanks." Lillian felt herself calming down, thinking they don't mind her tagging along afterall. Last thing she wanted was to make them feel uncomfortable since there wasn't really a talk about it between them all. She just sorta tagged along out of nowhere.

It really was't their first plan.

"Guys?" Zach called. "Kay and Lilly are here!" He spoke loudly when they walked inside the house. Corbyn rushed down the stairs and smiled, giving each a hug as Christina Marie Harris followed his actions.

"Hey girls, it's great you're here." She smiled after she and Kay pulled away.

The rest of the squad joined them too, everyone thinking for a second about how awkward it was gonna be at first since they all hadn't actually talked to Lillian for a while, except for Kay and Zach, and Jack a little just minutes ago. 

"Hey guys," Lilly smiled, being the first one to speak up since everyone was just looking at each other. "thank you for letting me tag along. I know it wasn't exactly what you planned." She put her hands together, shyly.

The squad looked at each other with a smile, immediately remembering why they liked hanging out with Lillian.

She's shy at first, but is very sweet, caring and honest in the inside.

A girl with a big heart for everyone.

Plus, she likes to be spotaneous every now and then, so she'd pretty much be up to anything fun.

"Of course sweetie, the more the merrier." Gabriela Lauren Gonzales smiled and stepped fowards to pull the blonde in a hug.

"Okay now everyone is just stealing my line." Zach threw his hands in the air, causing everyone to chuckle or shake their heads at the boy.

"Grow up." Jonah patted his back, earning a shove from the boy as they all grabbed the last of their stuff that was left inside and walked out to the busses. "Alright, Zach, Jack, Gabbie, Kay and Lillian, you're in bus number one." Jonah told the five who nodded. "Daniel, Corbyn, Tate, Christina, Mikayla and I are in bus number two."

"Nawhh but I wanna be number one." Daniel pouted, his girlfriend, Valerie Eden rolling her eyes at the boy.

"Stop whining you big baby," She shoved him lightly. "if you wanna be number one then you gotta earn it." She spoke before heading to their bus.

"Hey!" Daniel ran after her as she giggled when he grabbed a hold of her waist and span her around before she could reach their bus door. Lillian watched the two lovebirds with a smile, then sighed and followed Jack and Gabbie who were holding hands and laughing.

I'm gonna be stuck with those love sick people for two weeks.

Please send help.

°✈︎༄❤︎➪

Hi beauties, I love this book already, just saying. <3

Okay, bye!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.7K 822 12
š˜šŽš”'š•š„ š‚š‡š€šš†š„šƒ --> two worlds collide again after a heavey break up. Love isn't good for me. I'm not meant to show my feelings. [š‡šˆš†ļæ½...
162K 3.1K 34
šš‘šŽšŠš„š ššˆš„š‚š„š’, in which the little sister of Corbyn Besson has to move in with him and his bandmates while they all hate her. ...
68.7K 1.7K 62
ā˜…å½” š¢š§ š°š”š¢šœš” š¬š„šØššš§šž ššš§š š³šššœš” š°š¢š„š„ š”šššÆšž š­šØ šŸš¢š š®š«šž šØš®š­ š”šØš° š­šØ š”ššš§šš„šž šš š„šØš§š  šš¢š¬š­ššš§šœšž š«šž...
144K 2.8K 36
š‹šˆš“š“š‹š„ ššˆš†š‡š“šŒš€š‘š„š’ --> in which he suffers from nightmares, a girl- he thinks he hates- playing the lead. "I spilled coffee all over h...