The Aliens Pet

By -DyslexicTwat-

What happens when a boy with anxiety gets abducted by aliens? Read 'The Aliens Pet' to find out *a human pet... More

information and stuff
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Nineteen

Eighteen

11.2K 353 84
By -DyslexicTwat-

t/w: mention of past child abuse/ neglect

Lucas POV

Waking up was a strange experience, especially with not remember when I fell asleep.

Blinking back the fuzziness from my mind I squint as my eyes adjust before taking a look around.

Letting my body once again relax back into the birds nest Gallant made me before the memories of what happened before I feel asleep assaulted my brain.

My face flushes in embarrassment and shame at my actions and the way I clung to the alien for comfort.

Shaking my head quickly to get rid of the memory and lingering embarrassment before stretching my stiff body.

My mind baffles as my eyes widen in astonishment at the pain free movement.

Don't get me wrong there wasn't any content pain or anything effecting my everyday life, or I hoped there wasn't, but my body constantly felt achy and sometimes even stiff, mostly in places I was previously injured.

Flexing my left hand I stare in awe at how easy and free the movements felt, not ever really noticing the pain I had felt until I can no longer feel it.

Feeling my eyes tear up at the unexpected relief, quickly jumping from the nest wanting to see if there were any other differences.

Stumbling, I quickly gather my balance before taking a step forward only to feel my knees buckle at the forces I usually had to use to get my legs moving.

Collapsing onto the ground my hand covers my open mouth as silent tears fall from my eyes.

Choking back my emotions I wipe my eyes with shaky hands I get back onto my feet before taking a gentle step forwards not feeling the usual lag in my knees I got from spending hours on them cleaning the hard flooring of the house I grew up in.

Sniffing, I take another hesitant step only to notice the non-existent tightness in my right thigh i barley remember once feeling, and even though I don't remember recall a time I hadn't felt it I instantly knew it was from a time my father had stomped on my leg until I was unable to walk.

Not being able to cope with the emotion swirling in my chest I stand on two feet trying to understand what had happened.

My eyebrows furrow as my hand absently rubs my chest as my mind try to piece together the missing pieces.

Taking a calming breath as I try to regain control of my suddenly overwhelming emotions.

While a sob breaks past my lips I quickly find myself curled in the nest, warped in all the strangely textured blankets, my teddy in the middle of it all with me.

With emotions still high it didn't take long for me to fall into a restful sleep.

***

The feeling of being suspended in air wakes me up with a sudden fright.

A rough husky voice soothes me as I was placed against a warm chest, my body still curled comfortably against itself.

My hands raise as I dazedly stretch, still feeling half asleep only for my hands hit the alien in the face.

Neck snapping, my eyes shoot to connect with Gallant as my cheeks heat up once again in embarrassment.

Slowly blinking my eyes, I keep eye contact with Gallant as the feeling of his chest vibrating abasing mine as he talk lulls me back into the feeling of being half asleep.

Only for the hand that was supporting my back to not so gently pat me on the back making me unconsciously whine as the unwanted feeling.

Ignoring the culprit I once again relax myself against the alien, hoping to catch for more sleep.

My eyes snap open at the feeling of my body being suspended in air before being set down making me let out a groan of annoyance at the sudden lose of body heat.

Ignoring the feeling of Gallant strapping me against the chair I was placed in, my hand absently reaches for the beaker of water that was placed in front of me.

Wrapping my hand around the cup instantly replaces the grumpy annoyance I felt at being woken with awe as I once again stare at my hand.

Bringing the beaker towards me I continue to stare in wonder at the freeness I didn't even know my hand could feel, especially my left one.

Using my left hand to place the beaker against my mouth, thankful for the fresh water as my other hand rubs the sleep from my eyes.

Feeling started at the sudden appearance of Gallant as he places a bowl full of all the different things the alien had ate the day before.

Staring at the bowl with my mind still muddled with sleep my entire body jump at the sudden sound of Gallants voice.

"Red"

Snapping my head in his direction, blinking back my shock only to shake my head, trying to clear my thoughts.

"Red" I hear again making me whine, I just want to go back to bed.

Turning my attention onto Gallant with a pout as he once again repeat my name.

"Red" The alien states when he notices he has my attention.

Blinking at him I watch as he points towards the food on his plate before saying something in his husky language.

Staring at me he points back towards the food before once again saying something I didn't understand.

Pouting harder at the alien I move my sluggish arm as I reach towards my own food, thinking the alien would let me sleep if I ate.

Getting lost in thought, my food gets pulled away from me making me squinting at the alien in confusion.

Didn't he want me to eat?

Cocking my head to the left I watch as he repeats his actions from before.

Finishing the strangely firm food in my hand I watch the alien point towards my food, speak some words and stare at me almost expectantly almost like he did when he was about to take me to the vets.

When he was teaching me-

Oh

He's telling me a new word.

Watching Gallant more intently now I instantly notice that he must be repeating a word as the syllables don't change.

As he point towards my food my mind makes the connection to what word he was trying to teach me, food.

Feeling excited at the thought a pleasing the alien and learning a new way to communicate I stare at his lips before forming the words on with my lips.

"kmoopd" My nose scrunches up at the sound before a cough escapes my throat at the vibrations the noise made.

"Food" The alien who woke me up repeats.

"kdmoooofd" My nose scrunches up further at the fail, even more so at the sound of the chuckle that escapes Gallants mouth.

Drinking from the lidded cup I glare at Gallant, vaguely wondering why I wasn't feeling anxious with his attention on me before turning my back on the alien as he once again expresses his amusement at my expense.

"Food" Gallant repeats as he hold said food hostage.

"Food" I smugly say in english before going back to pouting when the alien tries to make me say the impossible word.

"kmoofd" I mutter angrily to myself, annoyed that I was unable to say it properly.

Feeling tired and hungry I angrily stare at the my bowl of food, point towards it and state with as much hate as I could muster at the moment;

"kmooood!" Before turning my stare onto Gallant.

The alien seems to stare at me in surprise before giving me back my food.

I watch from the corner of my eyes as Gallant starts eating his food before I start mine, angrily mumbling to it as I do so.

"kdmoof" I glare at the innocent food, harshly poking it with my finger before placing it in my mouth.

Not long do my eyes start to droop in exhaustion as I continue to eat my fill before finally giving up.

I must have dozed for a second as the next thing I knew Gallant was picking me up, hopefully taking me somewhere I could sleep.

"Stupid kdmoof" I grumble to myself not wanting to lose the argument I don't think Gallant is aware we were having.

Feeling myself be gently placed down onto the massive bed I choose at the store, I humph at the alien, making him aware I was still annoyed at him before curling under the blankets and letting sleep take me under.

A/N 

Thank you for 1K vote and 30K reads!!!!

 thoughts on grumpy Red?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.8K 2K 12
Ray was a young Veterinarian with a problem. Due to a heart problem he literally might not wake up one morning and never see the world again. With...
215K 12.2K 80
In the middle of nowhere, eight-year-old Joshua Gonzalo discovers something rather odd. There lay another little boy, covered in injuries and strange...
100K 2.9K 49
Thomas sanders has many personalities. Such as Dad, Anxiety, Prince, Logic, and more. Prince had always had something towards Anxiety. Things get cau...