Bloodbound

By ot5ismyhome

The Maximoff twins life was going smoothly until they accidentally stumbled upon a secret of night life. They... More

Authors Note
Introduction
1. The Interview
2. It calls for a celebration
3. 4th of July
4. The Inventor
5. Howard Stark?
6. Creature of the Night
7. Graze with Death
8. Starks know how to throw a party
9. Broken Trust
10. Troubled Waters
11. Council of Five
12. Psychic connection
13. The Good, The Bad and The Rebel
14. Rebirth
15. Night of the lost ones
16. White wolf
17. Is this the real life?
18. Preparing for the dark
19. Baby, here we go again
20. The hearing
22. Spy of the Night
23. Natalia Romanova
24. Allies and Strangers
25. Too soon, too late
26. Closure
Epilogue

21. Vulture

5 2 0
By ot5ismyhome

After Steve left, a car stopped in front of Rogers Innovative. Adrian Toomes got out of the car and walked into the building. The security guard stopped him at the entrance. Adrian tried to push past him but the guard resisted.

"Move or you will regret" he said. "Davis" he added looking at name batch on his shirt. His fangs descended and he growled at the guard to threaten him.

Davis shook his head dramatically as he bared his own fangs and smirked at Adrian. The two vampires took off fighting. Toomes delivered punches after punches but Davis was quick in deflecting it. He punched Toomes in his stomach which he retorted by kicking the Davis in his shins. When he went down, Toomes stomped his feet into his knees cracking the bone. Davis let out a howl in pain. Adrian continued towards the elevator. He got in and pressed the button for Steve's floor.

Davis was lying on the floor in pain. He got his radio out and spoke into it. "Piper are you there?"

"Yes, you big dumb baby."

"There is an intruder. Get the kids to safety"

Piper and Pietro had just entered Steve's office. Piper alerted the others and led them to the private elevator in the office. They used it to reach the blood storage room behind the stairs which only few knew about. They ran across the lobby towards the exit. Piper saw Davis on the floor clutching his knee. She helped him stand up by taking most of his weight. She heard Wanda calling her name and looked up. She noticed that they were surrounded by five thugs from Rumlow's clan.

"To the parking lot. NOW" Coulson shouted as the group moved away from the main entrance towards elevator. Toomes stepped out of the elevator and blocked their path.

"That leaves us no other option than to stand and fight" said Coulson as he took a gun from his shoulder holster and shot the five vampires in their head. "This will keep them down. They can't heal unless the bullets are taken out."

"I want one of that when we get back to base" Pietro commented.

Toomes ran towards them and Coulson fired his last bullet. It missed Toomes by just an inch and shattered the statue behind him. Before they reached the elevator, Adrian caught Pietro. He took a stake out of his coat and pressed the tip to Pietro's chest. The others stood still calculating their move.

"Don't think of anything. One wrong move the kid will turn to ash" he threatened.

"Okay... Okay we will do as you say" offered Wanda.

"Don't worry. I will be fine" Pietro consoled her.

"Stop talking" Toomes strangled him with his free hand. He turned to the others, "Don't try to stop me."

The others didn't move a muscle as Toomes took Pietro as hostage and walked out. He rendered Pietro unconscious with a hit to his head; pushed him into the trunk of his car and drove away.

Piper looked at the vampires lying on the floor. "Let's move before more of Rumlow's men come here." She rubbed Wanda's shoulder, "We will find Pietro." Wanda nodded.

Davis was still whining in pain. Piper collected blood packets from the freezer and distributed it to Davis and Howard. Davis eagerly plunged his teeth into the packet and drank large gulps. He could feel him bones repairing. He will gain his strength back in no time.

"I don't need it. You guys are hurt, you should have it." declined Howard.

"Have it. There is enough for everyone and we need everyone to their full strength."

Howard accepted the blood bag. While the three vampires were feeding, Wanda walked to the opposite side of the lobby and stood staring at the paintings on the wall. Coulson walked a bit further way from the group and called Steve. The call went directly to voicemail. He tried calling Tony but he was out of reach. Coulson sighed and looked at the others.

"Mr. Rogers is not picking the phone. Stark is out of reach" he announced.

"There is only one other person who could help us, if he wants to" Wanda said. The others looked at her expectantly. Wanda uttered two words, "Bucky Barnes."

Davis face lit up in recognition. He pointed to the granite, "This dead guy."

"Apparently he isn't dead anymore. Things have changed in vampire town."

"Why does he know more about us than us?" Davis looked puzzled.

"Job requirements" Coulson smiled. "I'm going to do one thing my mentor asked me not to" he added with a wince.

Coulson drove them to the outskirts of the city passing the inhabited houses. Even though there were no residents the neighbourhood looked to be a decent place.

"Where are we going?" questioned Howard looking out of the window. He had one hand around Wanda and the other was fidgeting the hem of his shirt.

"I think this is the place" replied Coulson nonchalantly.

Howard and Davis rolled their eyes but decided to keep shut. Finally, Coulson pulled out of a house and got out. The others followed him to the doorstep. Coulson rang the bell. A bald man, wearing an eye patch answered the door. Seeing Coulson, he sighed.

"You had one job" he spat. "What was it?"

"To never contact you again"

"Hey, you remember that" Fury replied with sarcasm dripping with every word. "You not only disobeyed a direct order, you bought five people with you"

"What? There is only-"

Without further explanation, Fury pulled a gun from under his coat and pointed directly at the tree opposite to the house.

"There is no escaping me. Come out" he barked.

*****

Sam had arrived at the terrace opposite to the Rogers Innovative to his spy post. He had expected to meet Bucky who had gone to spy on Steve and hadn't reported back. When Sam tried to reach him, he was out of range. But seeing no struggle or anything out of ordinary at the post he resumed his duty. He hadn't given much thought when Adrian Toomes went into the building. Sam knew he had to intervene when he heard the bullet sound followed by the blonde kid being dragged out. He made an attempt to follow Toomes' car but missed it before he could get down from the roof. Few minutes later, he saw another car racing out of the building. He had decided to follow it.

On his way, Sam conveyed the situation to his friends. He followed the car to the outskirts of the city. Lincoln was the first to respond. He had managed to get hold of Bucky and they went to the Rogers Innovative to inspect the scene.

Everything was going fine, until Sam had got caught. He had thought of running away but the enhanced bullet that Lincoln found inside the skull of Rumlow's men made him think twice. Sam lifted his hand above his head and walked out from behind the tree.

"Who is this dude?" Davis whispered to Howard who shrugged being as lost as Davis was.

Fury spoke, "Are you going to tell me what happened or are we waiting for four bad guys with guns?"

"It's more like bad guys with fangs."

"This guy will take you to him" Fury said tilting his head towards Sam.

"Lower the gun now, man" Sam winced dramatically.

"Now, everyone get out of my property" he said. He bent down and picked up the cat that was brushing against his legs. "Come on goose, we gotta pack now." The cat meowed back in response. "Yeah, yeah I know. Just now we unpacked. Tell this to that knucklehead" with those words the man disappeared into his house.

"Yeah" Coulson shrugged. "That's what he calls me when he gets over fond of me" he said his friends.

"It's time to pay White Wolf a visit" Coulson said looking expectantly at Sam. Sam wouldn't have wanted to associate himself with other's problems but he wasn't able to turn them down. The group drove to outer part of the city and stopped in an abandoned amusement park. Sam parked his bike and walked to the small security building; the others followed. He knocked the door.

A man opened the speakeasy grate, seeing Sam he opened the door. Normally, he wouldn't have opened if anyone was accompanied by outsiders. But Sam is Barnes' right-hand man. It's better to let Barnes deal with it he thought.

Bucky arrived as soon as he heard about the group, waiting to see him. Seeing their state, he took them into his den.

He turned to Sam, "What's going on? Why are they here?"

Coulson filled him on what happened after Steve left for hearing. Bucky pondered over his thoughts for quite some time but finally agreed to help.

.....

The van rolled into the factory which was located outside the city. Rumlow's men dragged them out of the van and took them to the execution room. As they were pushed inside, they noticed that someone was already there. A chair was placed in the centre and a woman was tied to it.

"Natasha" Steve shouted seeing his friend. She lifted her head slowly and look at him. Her eyes looked tired and shallow and it was clear she hadn't fed for long. A fresh cut was on her temple and blood ran down the side of her face dripping from it into her lap. There was a deep cut on her lips which was swollen. A gash ran across her right shoulder till her elbow. Her knuckles were soaked in blood and small bruised littered her arm. Steve mentally scolded himself for not organising a search party for her. She had been here for a day and he felt like it was his fault.

*****

Thanks for reading. Please leave a vote.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.8K 1.8K 183
Y/ns, Parents are dead. That's what happens when you run away from HYDRA. But you were smart. You didn't take there offer you know they were evil and...
167K 3.4K 13
❝ ♪ 𝐅𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐲𝐞𝐬, 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐦𝐞. 𝐃𝐨𝐧 '𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐲, 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞. 𝐆𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐞, 𝐢�...
4.9K 100 20
Mila Maximoff and her younger twin siblings Pietro and Wanda, join forces with a killer bot, to defeat the Avengers. They soon discover they may be f...
1.1K 37 20
A bunch of random stories about our favourite heroes, fun, angst and all around childish shenanigans. Honestly it's probably gonna be mostly Bucky ×...