Tmnt Little Sister

De books20000825

For six years Emma has been tortured by the alien race of Kraang as they try to unlock the secrets to her pow... Mai multe

Prologue
Run Away
Lost And Found
Cockroach Terminatior
Bonding Chapter: Space Heroes
Baxter's Gambit
Enemy of My Enemy
Authors Note
Authors Note
Bonding Chapter: Boo Boo's
Karai's Vendetta
Bonding Chapter: Cooking Diaster

TCRI

4.6K 92 52
De books20000825

When the turtles got back from the lair, they decided they were going to see leatherhead about losing the crystal earlier ... much to donnie despises .

When they returned Emma was on the couch, on her stomach drawing a picture.

"Hey guys" Emma greeted them with a warm smile.

They all waved at here in return ... when expect Raph who just huffed and went to his room.

Emma sinks into her dress not wanting to feel his rage , why did he hate her so much ? , what did she ever do to him?

Mikey could sense the tense between the two so he jump beside her on the couch.

" Guess what Emmy I'm gonna introduce you to my good friend Leatherhead! He said happily

Donnie eyes grow wide as he ran up to them

" What? no no no no no no you are not introducing Emma to that face-grabbing monster"! Donnie said looking scared

"Oh come on Mr paranoid he's not gonna hurt her" he squished Emma's cheeks "does this look like a face LH would hurt"

Donnie look at her as a way of saying "do you want to"

"I want meet him , he might be nice" Emma said wanting to give Leatherhead a chance .

Leo and Raph walk into the room ready to go see him .

Emma runs up to them, filled with excitement.

"Leo guess what I'm going with you guys to go meet lea-ther head" , making sure she said his name right.

Leo looked unsure , "are you sure Emmy Looks Leatherhead can be pretty ..... difficult".

"Yup I'm sure"

"Maybe he'll go crazy enough and eat you" Raph said sarcastically walking pass her.

"Yeah ..... well ..... you're...... green"'!!! , she said trying to make a comeback .

"Nice comeback pipsqueak you really nailed it on me". He said laughing

Emma stood there confused and frustrated "why did he have to be so mean"?

Leo kneed in front of her looking at her upset face .

"I know that Raph can be a little mean , but that's how he is with around new people , just give him time he'll come around , ok"?

Emma soften her face with understanding look .

"Ok"

"Good now come on guys let's go see Leatherhead"

He takes Emma by the hand and leads her into the sewer , along the others , Donnie walks groaning following them.

...............

They finally get to Leatherhead's hide out , to find him sleeping

"There he is , we don't want to alarm him so no one make any sudden moves"

Emma could help but stare in awe of the alligator mutant .

"He's so big"

"Yeah big and scary" , Donnie said behind her looking terrified .

"Awww look how cute" , Mikey walked towards him but jumps back when Leatherhead roars in his sleep.

"So who's gonna walk him up"? , they looked at each other.

They all backed up while saying it "not it" , which just left Mikey and Emma in the middle, Emma didn't know how to wake him up so it had to be Mikey.

"Yes I win" he cheered .... until he realized what he had to do .

Leo pushes him towards Leatherhead

Mikey looks nervous and looks back at Emma standing by Leo curious , he had to show her that Leatherhead wasn't scary .

He slows takes his foot and gently pokes Leatherhead with it .

"Leatherhead wakey wakey eggs and bacoey"

Leatherhead's eyes snap open , roaring in Mikey's face.

Donnie shields Emma with his arm , "can we make sudden movements now"

Leatherhead runs towards Donnie grabbing him by face , shaking him.

Donnie flares, freaking out

"He's grabbing me by the face again"!!!!!

Leatherhead slammed his fist on the ground cause Leo and Raph to fall ground

"Leatherhead don't" Mikey tried to stop him but he gets knocked away by his tail .

Emma just stands there with wide eyes, not moving.

"It's ok Emma, he's just having a nightmare" Mikey tried to confront her.

"That makes too of us" Donnie said before being thrown against a wall , and landing in the water .

Raph jumps up on Leatherhead ,and looks at Emma

"Don't just stand there kid , you gonna help or not"!!!! Raph said annoyed before being slammed against the wall .

She breaks out of her trance , she starts to wake up to Leatherhead .

"Emma don't" Leo tries to stop her, but gets swatted away

She walks closer and closer till she's faces to face with Leatherhead , he snarls and growls at her .

Then ..... she puts her hand on his snout and looks into his eyes.

He looked into her eyes and couldn't stop staring into this little girl's eyes , he felt.... safe , he started to calm down.

He shakes his hand and looks up to Mikey "Michelangelo" , he turns to see the other turtles. "My friends"

He had realized what he had done "oh no ! I got angry I again didn't I"

"Yes you did it again , why do you keep grabbing my face , what is wrong with my FACE"!!!!!

" Would like to list alphabetically or in the order of Grossness."

"Thank you turtles for bring this small child to calm me down" referring to Emma

" no problem leather man" she said giving him a fangy smile .

" you are my friends friends ,the ones I can trust that's why I gave you the power cell for Safekeeping"

"Yeah uh.... about that"

"Funny story ..... true story"

" but first before we tell you I, Why don't you sit down and I and my face will take one BIG step backwards". Donnie said backing up

"Ok go ahead"

"We kinda lost"?

Leatherhead gets angry

"To the Kraang"

Leatherhead goes to grab Donnie's face but Emma wraps her hand around his finger giving him a pleading look.

"No leatherhead these are your friends" , he starts to calm back down.

Donnie starts hugging Emma continuously saying "thank you thank you"!

"Obviously you did everything you Could to protect it"

Mikey was about to tell him otherwise, but Raph covered his mouth.

"leatherhead, we need to it back." Leo said determined

" With the power cell, they can open the port hole to dimension and when it opens-".

"They can use it to bring Anything from their home here. things so horrible, they terrify Even me."

Wow even the Kraang scares this big guy , guess I'm not the only one that's scared of them, Emma thought .

"We need to keep that portal from opening, can you tell us where it is?" Leo said determined

Leatherhead thought for a moment before drawing a symbol on the ground .

"All I remember is this"

Donnie takes a picture of it , studying the strange symbol.

....................

"I know I've seen this symbol,it's so familiar"

After taking to leatherhead , they it make back to Donnie's lab.

"The Olympics!"

"No!"

"I got it the olympics!"

"Stop guessing!", Donnie said annoyed

" obviously it's a Kraang symbol"

"But from where ?"

"The olympics!"

"Quit it !" Donnie shouted making his brothers back up in fear .

"There something here and I can figure it out , if all would go away and let me think", Donnie puts his hands on his head trying to think ,others back out the room not wanting to be in the crossfire of Donnie's rage .

"Oh the olympics"

"For the hundredth tim-" he turned to expect Mikey , but it was actually master splinter.

"It's Driving me crazy. I know I've seen this somewhere Else but I just can't remember", he was getting frustrated by the second.

"you must calm and you are a Ninja, donatello. The word "ninja" means patient. Just breathe." , splinter tried his best to calm his son.

"Ok I'm calming , I'm calming , I've -still got nothing" , he slumped his shoulders in disappointment.

Emma walks in the lab but then she saw Splinter and Donnie, feared that she be in trouble she tips toes back to the living room .

"Emma" Donnie called for her . She turned around and walked towards.

"I need you to do me a huge favor" ,he picks her up and carries her , so she can see the table .

"I need you to look at this symbol, does it mean anything to you?" He showed her the symbol

As soon as saw she saw the symbol she froze up , burying her face in his neck .

"Emma what's the matter?" Donnie asked

"I know where it is" , Emma whispers

...................

The turtles are jumping off rooftop, run as fast as they can .

"Donnie slow down!" ,Leo said trying to keep up with him .

"Just hurry up!"

"I hate when he's like this!"

They finally make it

"I know where the Kraang are , it's the same place where they kept Emma."

"The Kraang that's where staring the invasion" , Raph said crossing the arms

"Where they kept Emma" , said Leo

"The olympics" , Mikey tan in place before raph hit him on the back of the head .

"What was that for ?"

"A new olympic event"

"They've been in plain sight the Whole time. We just never realized it. I think it's pretty obvious What we have to do. We're going in and taking down That portal."

A/N: (French narrative) One fight scene later
Raph: Didn't we talk about this last chapter 😒😑
A/N: Hey you do you and I'll do me and we won't do wanna each other .... probably, that's a good poem (writes in notebook)
Raph:😑🤦🏻‍♂️

In the lair, Splinter and Emma were getting to know each other .

"So the guys are ninja and can do flips and stuff?" , Emma asked

"Yes", splinter nodded

"That's frickin dope!!" , Emma eyes flowed in amazement.

"Yes it is 'dope'" Splinter laughed to himself, he's never met a child with so much energy maybe even more energy Michelangelo. "In the near future you be able to do that too"

"Wait what", as Emma stood up

Splinter got on one knee and looked at Emma .

"Emma , how you would like to be a part of our family?" Splinter said with a smile

Emma couldn't believe it! An actual family , something she's always wanted . A family would love her and take care of her.

But she forgot about a certain someone or should I say ..... turtle .

"What if Raph doesn't want me to be in the family", Emma looked down in doubt .

Splinter looked at the poor girl , she was worried that Raphael wouldn't love her like the others do .

He put his hand on her chin and raised her head , so she would be looking at him .

"Raphael is a very tough shell to crack , but he has the true heart of a ninja and someone will protect their family"

Emma looked down

"I know he may seem hard and cold hearted on the inside , but he's actually soft and kind on the inside"

"Just give him time sweetheart" he kissed her forehead before walking out of the dojo, leaving her by herself.

She just couldn't but stand there and think

How would raph treat her if she became part of the family?

What if treats her if worse?

What if he hurts her ?!

She had some many questions and little answers .

.......................

The turtle are though the Kraang lab , when Donnie spotted something in the corner of his eye.

It was a ....... file sitting on a desk

He picked it up and opened it up

He opened it to see that it was Emma's file !!!!!!

Experiment 237690

Mother: Amethyst Gemerad

Test one: Experiment injected with mutaten sample

Test: successfully

4/20/2008 :experiment is caged for using ability and sharp tooth fangs against Kraang.

6/17/2010 : experiment attempt to escape but is later captured

3/1/2013: experiment escapes is currently missing from facility.

Attempts of escaping :
62

"Wooo kid never give up huh?" Raph was also reading the file over Donnie shoulder , he was amazed that Emma that's determined to get out from Kraang custody.

"If I was isolated by the Kraang I would want to get out too" , Donnie said determined.

"Guys come on , let's move" , leo said annoyed of getting off the topic of destroying the portal.

"Keep your shell on Leo we're coming", Raph rolled his eyes.

Donnie our the file under his arm before the others .

....................

The turtles make it back home after their fail of trying to shut the portal down .

"You guys ok ?" Emma looked at their sadden faces .

"We lost leatherhead he sacrificed himself to say us" , Mikey looked down at the ground , missing his friend .

Emma could stand the fact that the turtles were so unhappy.

She went up to Mikey and hugged him , he returned the favor .

She went to Leo and gave him a hug , which he chuckled and ruffled up her hair

She gave Donnie a hug , he gave her a weak smile .

She slowly walked up to Raph tempted on giving him a hug , she slowly wrapped her arms around his waist and land her head on his shoulder .

He was so confused, after the way he's been treating her she comforting him?, maybe the kid isn't so bad after all.

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

32.3K 676 25
(Thought I'd try a description) Raphael accidentally hurts his baby brother, causing Mikey to leave the lair in a fit of anger only to be captured by...
925 43 13
Maya was a lizard that the Kraang tested on, so she is now a mutant- she looks like a lizard, but walks like a human. She manages to escape the Kraan...
7.8K 253 23
NB!READER X RAPHAEL You were just trying to survive in a world that had been nothing but cruel to you. Mutant turtles got in the fucking way of that...
2.7K 97 18
You are a young 14 year old girl who has been thru a lot in her life and believes that she is alone and unloved. But what happens to ( Y/N ) when she...