The Eye of the Storm

By DaughterOfPerseus

Never once did Percy think that after the war with Gaea Annabeth would not want to be together anymore, but... More

Camp Half Blood
Uncle Orin
Diana in Gotham
Sorry! I Promise I didn't Forget You Guys!
Finding Diana
Meeting the Joker
A/N
Moving in with Orin
Midnight
The Mystery Boy

Introduction AN

2.9K 24 9
By DaughterOfPerseus

Hey guys! This is my second story EVER, so please don't judge it to harshly! I love to hear from all of you, so feel free to message me or leave a comment!

I won't make many Authors Note updates, but I just want to make it clear that I do not allow homophobia, racism, sexism or bullying on my profile! If you feel like you need those things than I kindly ask you to leave.

I am fine with swearing but I do not allow the C word or any Racial, homophobic, sexist or any type of slurs!

Thank you! I look forward to writing this story and hearing from all of you!

Without further ado, here you go!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 5.6K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
463K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
580K 8.9K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...