The Spy in the Capital (Akame...

By Littletrouble2k

A young general in charge of protecting the capital is now in questioned by the prime minister as Night raid... More

Bio/ Prologue
1
Tsuki
2
3
4
5
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
Epilogue PT 1
Epilogue PT 2
The Awaited Reward/ AU ending
News!

8

1.3K 28 2
By Littletrouble2k

"Tsuki you sure these outfits will work?" Mine said looking at her uniform that Tsuki wears most of time only this time she wore an elegant green dress and wearing her hair down making her look like a noble and a bot older than what she really is as they were all being escorted into the city by (Y/N)'s men.

"Yes you see in death's hand no one but general (Y/N) knows how many people are in death's hand's squad plus Jet gave us a room where we might have the best cover and shot at the Minister. Akame Tatsumi you guys good too?" Tsuki asked looking at them as they fixed their masks and hoods over their head.

"Yea were good Tsuki its amazing how your uniform fits on me." Akame said looking at herself as she wrapped Murasame in cloth.
"All good here Tsuki."

"Ok good we should be at the colusiem." Tsuki said as she looked out the carriage to see a massive crowd outside the colusiem.
"Man this is big." Tatsumi said looking at the crowd.

"It should be Budo and (Y/N) are greatly respected amongst the people of the empire and for Budo he is one who doesn't believe in doing stuff like this so the fact that he agreed to this has everyone excited especially for me." Akame said clenching her fist as Tsuki and Tatsumi took notice.
"That's right you and master were trained by him at one point."

"Yes...... I wonder how strong (Y/N) has gotten for him to challenge Budo like so."

"Well let's find out. Now then faithful guards please escort me to my chambers to witness this spectacular event." Tsuki said getting into character causing one of the carriage drivers to laugh.

"Oh no Tsuki if you speak like that they'll figure you out!"

"SHUT IT ODDBALL!" Tsuki laughed as she yelled at the carriage driver.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So Kurome who do you think is going to win?" Wave asked leaning next to her as they had a clear view of the colusiem.

"Most likely Budo but (Y/N) has been getting stronger at an incredible rate..... I always thought I had an upper hand thank to my Teigu but now that he has that weapon I'm right behind him again......." Kurome said looking at her hands as Wave put his hand on her shoulder.

"I'm sure you'll best him one day after you two are....... Close." Wave said looking to the side as Kurome blushed a bit but looked at Wave.

"W-what d-do you mean by.... C-close?"

"Well you two known each other a long time and he does care deeply for you and you him so....... May-" stopping him from talking Kurome have him a soft chop on the head with a smile.

"Wave..... He's only a friend..... Besides I have feelings for someone else...."

"Y-you do?!...... Who?"

"Well he is al-"

"Ladies and Gentlemen the moment you all have been waiting for the duel between two generals!"

"Hey look the fight is going to start."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Man listen to that crowd roar." Tatsumi said as he and mine looked out the colusiem window while Tsuki and Akame gave the colusiem their full attention.

"Looks like the minister is a no show." Tsuki said as Akame nodded in agreement.

"By the way Tsuki have you placed the bet yet?" Mine asked as everyone looked at her.

"Yep I placed it all on Master." Tsuki said with sparkles in her eyes as Mine, and Tatsumi face palmed.

"Why didn't you get Budo he's most likely to win!"

"Because it's stacked against master right besides we'll get twenty folds what we bet if master wins which means a high pay for everyone at NightRaid and the revolutionary army gets the funding it needs." Tsuki calmly said as both Mine and Tatsumi both stop and thought about it.

"Akame what do you think?"

".... I'm sure (Y/N) will be fine.... He'll win this for sure." Akame said as the crowd roared when the fighters both came out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Quite a crowd tonight huh Budo?"
"Indeed normally I would be against this but you were right the people needed this I'm just glad the young Emperor took my advice and decided to not come along with honest as well."

"Yes it was quite smart for you to instruct them that...... Unfortunately.... So Budo what do you say we go all out?" (Y/N) asked taking his sword out as he got into a battle stance.

"I wouldn't have it any other way we shall show everyone the might of the empire." Budo said taking off his decorative shoulder pads and robes as he punched his fist together sparking electricity all around him with adramelech.

"3...... 2........ 1!" As the crowd finished their count down both Budo and (Y/N) charged at each other letting their first move clash with each other causing all of the colusiem to shake as the rowdy crowd grew quiet as the saw through the dust cloud Budo's adramelech clash with the shield of Unknown's Claw as both generals struggle to gain the upper hand.

"Your weapon is truly impressive general (Y/N) to think it can withstand one of my attacks."

"Well keep this feeling because I have plenty of surprises." (Y/N) said with confidence as he low sweept Budo off his feet giving him an opening to deliver a shield upper cut to his jaw shocking the crowd as they had saw Budo be launched a couple feet away from (Y/N)'s uppercut giving the arena silence then an uproar of excitement.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ALRIGHT MASTER THAT'S HOW ITS DONE!" Tsuki yelled out in excitement as Tatsumi and Mine watched in awe at the martial arts display the spy they knew was pushing Budo back avoiding his powerful attacks, and successfully landing blows forcing Budo to fight defensively.

"Wow I'm glad he's on our side...." Tatsumi said as Mine nodded in agreement while Tsuki and Akame looked at each other with a smile.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Was he always just playing with us during training?" Wave asked with a defeated look.

"Maybe." Kurome said giving him the pat of Sympathy.

"I'm going to need to work a lot harder."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I'm going to have to give it my all because for some reason I'm highly motivated!" Keeping his momentum up as he forces Budo back towards the edge of the arena making him defend himself against his sword but leaving himself open to his shield attacks.

"Haha you really have grown to be quite a skilled warrior my friend." Budo said holding his ground to prevent himself from going any farther back.

"I appreciate the compliment Budo." (Y/N) said dodging a punch from Budo while counter attacking him.

"Well lets see how you handle this." Budo said charging electricity making (Y/N) hold his shield up just in case as the lighting bolts were pushing him back.

"C'mon let me redirect your big attack Budo." (Y/N) thought getting his sword.

"I hope your ready cause.... I give up."

"Huh?"

"WHAT?!" the crowd roared in shock as Budo simply laughed.

"You much more agile than me and I still don't know what your Teigu does for all I know you could redirect my lighting back at me so I admit defeat."

"I feel like I'm not the only one getting blue balled right now..... And AFTER ALL THAT OLD MAN REALLY!?" (Y/N) yelled as Budo simply waved goodbye as he made for the exit.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Well that was actually disappointing." Tatsumi said as he and (Y/N)'s loaded their winnings in the carriage.

"Its scary how Tsuki said he'll win but not in that manner." Mine said fixing her mask on her face.

"Well at least he didn't get hurt." Akame said helping Tatsumi and (Y/N)'s troops.

"Man I finally get to see Master use his new weapon just for that to happen." Tsuki said in a disappointed tone as she sat down.

"Well look on the bright side at least your guy's mission will be a somewhat success." The driver said as he placed himself on the carriage to get the horse beastmen ready.

"So now we go to head back to base correct?" Mine asked as Tsuki shook her head no.

"We can't risk someone following us so where heading to master's home that's on the east side of the capital; from there we'll be able to leave the capital safely."

"Then what are we waiting for?" Tatsumi asked as he helped Tsuki up the carriage to fill that "servant" role.

"For me after all this is my carriage." They all turn around as they see (Y/N) with his arms behind his back casually walking to them.

"General (Y/N) we were wondering win you would arrive." Oddball said

"Yea I was talking to Esdeath before coming here after all she is helping me with a certain case." (Y/N) saod as he gestures them to go into the carriage so that they could leave which they as Mine, Tsuki, and Tatsumi sat on one end with (Y/N) and Akame sitting next to each other on the other side.

"You guys can take your masks off in here no one can see through the windows from the outside." (Y/N) said as he took off his helmet and looked at the three NightRaid members in disguise as they took their masks off and hood down as (Y/N) smiled at Akame when she looked at him returning his smile.

"So why are we going to your house exactly general (Y/N)?" Mine ask as she fixes her hair in her usual pigtails.

"It'll be the best way to get you guys out of the capital my place is a manor that was awarded to me after me "defeating" a rebel cell to the East; It's home to a couple dozen people I gave a new chance in life they work as house keepers and servants and in return they get to live there without any worry from the empire." (Y/N) said looking at his shield inspecting it on his arm.

"Its also the place where I've lived before I came to you guys at NightRaid." Tsuki said with a smile on her face as she begun to tell Mine and Tatsumi about the place while Akame and (Y/N) sat next to each other in silence glancing at each other only to look away a bit because they weren't sure what to say to each other.

"S-so his exactly we're you going to get us out without being detected?" Akame asked as the others were deep into their conversation.

"There is a few people that live in my home that I have asked them to make a tunnel that goes out of the capital and to make a small rail way through it as well for safety and security reasons; they've been working on it for a while and I don't really check up on them for their work, so maybe they'll be done."

"And if they're not?"

"Then..... Well...... Would you mind staying for the night?...." (Y/N) blushed looking out the window as Akame smiled a bit but looked down to hide her blush.

"Hey guys look we're here." Tsuki said climbing over Tatsumi and Mine to look out the window as they see a very nice manor surrounded by a black steel fence surrounded by guards who looked incredibly dangerous as they were heavily armored and were tall.

"Man those guards look incredibly dangerous." Mine said as (Y/N) smiled with pride.

"Those are my Black Rhino elites I recruited from the East; before they were called the The army of twenty."

"Wait how did you get them to join your cause?" Akame asked while (Y/N) smiled.

"Remember the code I used to lead death's hands? I may be a killer but my words can sway others if they listen." (Y/N) said as the carriage came to a stop while some people came to greet them.

"General (Y/N) welcome back!" One of the people said as they had helped unload their cargo.

"Ah just the man I wanted to talk to; how goes the project?"

"It's nearly complete we'll be done by tomorrow in the evening that's us going around some obstacles." The man said as (Y/N) nodded as he saw Akame, Tsuki and the others converse with the people of his manor.

"By the way general (Y/N) you made it just in time tonight's the wedding day."

"Wait it's today?" (Y/N) asked while he had glares from everyone except NightRaid as they looked at them with confusion.

"GENERAL YOU FORGOT!? THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOUR CONSTANTLY WORKING!"

"YOU REALLY NEED TO STOP SPENDING SO MUCH TIME IN THE OFFICE!" The people surrounded (Y/N) giving him lectures and nag on him while (Y/N) in his chibi form just stood there and accepted their nagging as they physically shook him.

"I guess they really worry about him." Tatsumi said crossing his arms while Akame and Tsuki giggled and smiled.

"What's so funny guys?" Mine asked as Akame looked up at them.

"(Y/N) always seemed to enjoy surrounding himself with people who have no fear of authority." Akame smiled looking at the comotion.

Later that day.

"So in the morning it's back to base huh Akame?" Mine asked taking off her Death's hand uniform changing into her normal attire while Akame did the same.

"Yup.... It's nice and risky of (Y/N) to house us in his own personal home." Akame said looking out the window where she watched her friend talk to some of residents.

"So question Akame are you and (Y/N) an item?" Mine asked giving Akame a devious smile.

"N-no." Akame said almost losing her stoic personality.

"Really? Well don't you have feelings for him?" Mine asked as Akame looked down placing a hand on her chest.

"I-I do I just haven't... Told him yet... Besides... It's not like I'll live long enough for it to matter." Akame sadly said sitting on her bed looking out the window.

"Akame you can't think like that and you can't wait either... Look I know how deeply you care for your friends, and how much weight is on your shoulders you of all people deserve some happiness and to enjoy it however long you can like me and Tatsumi..... Uh...." Mine blushed as Akame gave her a surprised look.

"Oh.... So your saying that I should..."

"Yes Akame look we have a small amount of time for peace... Go get him." Mine smiled holding Akame's hand as she returned her smile before leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So this is where General (Y/N) lives?" Cosmina asked looking at the gated manor holding her waist as she squirmed with excitement.

"That's what the files says... Sure does sound lovely in there must be some beautiful children in there." Champ said as his Teigu Chaos Throw floated around him as both he and Cosmina started walking to the gate.

"Hold it right there you two no one is allow in this area unless they were given General (Y/N) 's seal." One of the guards in black armor said as four of them got in front of them.

"Oh but were friends with General (Y/N)." Cosmina said with a happy tone.

"Is that so? Then I guess you wouldn't mind if one of us summons general (Y/N) he is home after all."

"Is he now? Well well this should be perfect Cosmina and Champ told me General (Y/N) could prove to be a powerful chimera." A girl with blonde hair with a blue dress top with a white apron on said with an evil smile on her face.

"Cosmina, Champ."

"Sure thing Dorothea." Both Cosmina and Champ said in sync as they got ready to fight the guards.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey (Y/N)!" Akame said running to him as (Y/N) left the group he was talking to.

"Akame what's up?" (Y/N) asked putting his helmet on a table underneath a tree.

"(Y/N) there's been something I've been meaning to tell you for a while now." Akame said grabbing his hands making him blush as she started to blush a bit too.

"Akame I-" interrupting their moment a loud explosion happened in the front of the manor causing both Akame and (Y/N) to look at each other.

"Let's go (Y/-"

"Wait Akame I know you and the other just got settled for the night but find the other and make sure they stay hidden I'll take care of the situation."

"Wait (Y/N) we ca-"

"Fight I know however what if they see you and they survive then the empire will have a field day with me being a traitor and all... Remember you guys have a mission to complete." (Y/N) put his helmet on his head rushing to the front gate leaving Akame standing there.

"He's right... I need to find and stop the others before they do anything."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Be sure not to fully kill them these black armored guards seem to be perfect candidate for my experiments." Dorothea said poking one of the unconscious guards on the floor.

"Sure thing can I have some fun with them before you start working Dorothy!" Cosmina asked fixing her head band.

"And what on Earth do you all think your doing?" The three WildHunt members turn to see (Y/N) standing with his sword and shield emitting blue aura.

"You see we came for three reasons." Dorothea said slowly walking to (Y/N) with her arms behind her back.

"Syura's orders were to eliminate you so that he can obtain some of your political power and your Teigu, reason number two is that Cosmina wishes to have fun with you, the last reason is more or less the same as the second one only for my experiments."

"I see... So you've injured five of my best guards to get to me? Well then what makes you think you three are enough to capture me? When I'm backed up by even more guards." (Y/N) said as a blue light shined on the visor of his helmet as more black armored soliders came amd formed a formation next to him while the injured soliders who were on the floor started to glow blue and readied themselves for another fight.

"W-wait how are they ab-"

"Able to get up? You see my Teigu isn't like others instead of taking life on a massive scale it saves them." (Y/N) walks to them with his guards making the WildHunt members back up a bit.

"The files didn't say anything about this for the young general... Makes him even more desirable for my experiments though considering how tough just four of his guards were.... Cosmina do it!"

"Right!" Cosmina yelled out inhaling air grabbing heavy pressure tightly.

"Shit!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"You sure they can handle this Akame?" Tatsumi asked crossing his arms as Mine and Tsuki also looked at her.

"I'm positive not only that we'll most likely have to go into the tunnel ourselves and force an exit." Akame said as calmly as she could.

"Akame's right we need to-" interrupting Tsuki they hear a loud bang happen outside ringing through the manor making the members of NightRaid cover their ears until the sound stopped.

"What on Earth was th-"

"NightRaid we have to leave everyone in the manor is going to the tunnels escape." A man said as he entered the room they were in.

"But wait what about-"

"That's what General (Y/N) told us in case of anything bad now hurry."

"Akame c'mon we have to leave remember we still have a mission to complete." Tsuki said seeing Akame a bit in distress as she snapped out of it and nodded leaving the manor with Tsuki.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"What how?!" Cosmina asked in shock as the dust from her sound wave cleared revealing a massive blue shield protecting the Black Rhinos and the front of the manor.

"Ok now the chance of mercy is gone time for you WildHunt dogs to die!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.9K 97 12
Y/N isn't a normal boy, you see, he was born in a village that was very close to the capital. Every first born son of the chief is gifted an Imperial...
38.1K 1.1K 26
(Akame ga kill X Trigun/Batman M!Reader) The Capital, a place filled with corruption, on the verge of war, and people desperate. Would it be possibl...
37K 404 6
It's been two weeks since Revolution Day and your partner's passing, you've been partnered up with Akame to pursue a murderer at large while also hel...
39.9K 398 23
A young boy named Y/N has been trained to be an assassin since birth, but he escapes his pain. What happens when he meets Night raid?