β„π• π•£π•Ÿπ•€ π•ƒπ•šπ•œπ•– 𝕒 𝔻𝕖𝕧�...

By AfroDuckWriter

She was a girl with horns. She's the fire in the sin and those around her are damned by first sight. Those wh... More

-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕔π•₯𝕖𝕣 β„™π•£π• π•—π•šπ•π•–-
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ™- 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕀𝕀 𝔸 π•Žπ•–π•šπ•£π•• π•‹π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟚- π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜ π•‹π•šπ•π• π•Žπ•– β„™π•¦π•œπ•–
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›- π”Όπ•Ÿπ•₯π•£π•’π•Ÿπ•”π•– π”Όπ•©π•’π•ž 𝔻𝕒π•ͺ
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟜- β„šπ•¦π•šπ•£π•œ π”Έπ•‘π•‘π•£π•–π•™π•–π•Ÿπ•€π•šπ• π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕖𝕀π•₯
-ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 𝟝- β„‚π• π•žπ•“π•’π•₯ π•‹π•£π•’π•šπ•Ÿπ•šπ•Ÿπ•˜
-Chapter 6- Team B vs Team I
-Chapter 7- Go Iida!
-Chapter 8- USJ Attack
-Chapter 9- Slow Fall
-Chapter 10- Everything Went Dark
-Chapter 11- Cracking
-Chapter 12- A Day With Shoto Part 1
Chapter 13- I'm Sorry, Sparky
-Chapter 14- Meditate
-Chapter 15- The Race
-Chapter 16- Calvary Battle Part 1
-Chapter 17- Calvary Battle Part 2
-Chapter 18- I Remember You
-Chapter 19- Fight
-Chapter 20- That Hurt to Watch
-Chapter 21- This Is My Dad
-Chapter 22- Strawberry Vs Fried Ice Cream
-Chapter 23- The Spark in The Stars
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 1
-Happy Birthday [Y/n]-Chan- Part 2
-Chapter 24- The Stellar Hero Starshine
-Chapter 25- A Day With Shouto Part 2
-Chapter 26- Shy Guy
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ πŸ™
~𝕀π•₯'𝕀 π”Ήπ•π•’π•”π•œ β„π•šπ•€π•₯𝕠𝕣π•ͺ π•„π• π•Ÿπ•₯𝕙 π”Ήπ•šπ•₯𝕔𝕙𝕖𝕀~ ℙ𝕒𝕣π•₯ 𝟚
~Chapter 27~ Aftermath of Hosu City
~Chapter 28~ Never Trust A Man With A Side Part
~Chapter 29~ Final Exam
~Chapter 30~ Pass
~Chapter 31~ You Can't Run Forever
We All Hate A/N
-Two Heroes- Part 1
-Two Heroes- Part 2
-Two Hero- Part 3 *Finale*
-Chapter 32- An Emotional Day
~Chapter 33~ An Undead Friendship
~Chapter 34~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 1
~Chapter 35~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 2
~Chapter 36~ A Rich Girls Sleepover Part 3 *Finale*
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸŸ~ π•Žπ•–π•π•”π• π•žπ•– π•₯𝕠 ℍ𝕖𝕝𝕝
~ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕑π•₯𝕖𝕣 πŸ›πŸ ~ 𝔽𝕝π•ͺ π•Žπ•šπ•₯𝕙 𝕄𝕖
Important A/N

-π•€π•Ÿπ•₯𝕣𝕠-

6K 139 77
By AfroDuckWriter

"Come on, come on!" The girl shouted, tugging on her brother's hand.

Eyes as pale as the moon continued to pull down the street, wearing a dark skirt, a silky white blouse, and pretty red ribbon around her collar. Her hair that just barely passed her chin, was tied back by a violet ribbon, giving the view of her round chubby face covered in star-like freckles.

"Slow down, [Y/n]. The school isn't going anywhere." The teen stated, struggling to keep up with the girl.

"But, I might miss something important. This is a whole new place, and I need to know everything!"

The teen sighed, as they came to the entrance of the school. "It's your first day, I can assure you nothing important is going to happen."

"You don't know that. You can barely remember what you had for breakfast." She was quickly put to a halt as she was tugged back by her bag.

"Remembering breakfast is a trivial matter." The teen crouched down, so he was at her height. "You remember what not to do while in class?"

"Don't take off my sleeves, pay attention to my teachers, and don't misbehave." She listed, proudly as she tugged on the thick layers covering her arms. He nodded, patting her head.

"I'll come and get you around 3 pm. Don't give anyone a hard time." She watched as her brother began to walk away leaving her in front of the school. She turned to face the building watching as parents walked their children inside. Some laughing. Some crying.

She took in a deep breath stepping forward towards the building.

Looking around as she walked, her eyes were full of wonder and excitement at the sight of children near her age happily chatter and running around.

"Hello there." Looking up you were met with a middle-aged woman with kind brown eyes.

"You must be [Y/n] Hoshi. I'm your teacher, Mrs. Kaito. It's a pleasure to have you here." The teacher stuck out her hand for her to take. [Y/n] stared then took the hand, shaking it.

"Hello, Mrs. Kaito. It is nice to meet you."

"Excuse me, class, can I have your attention?" The playing ceased, as the children's attention fell onto the teacher and the girl.

"I would like everyone to give a warm welcome to our new student, [Y/n] Hoshi. She just recently moved here from America and she'll be with us for the rest of the year. Would you like to introduce yourself?"

She nodded, turning to the class.

"Hello, my name is [Y/n] Hoshi, it's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm from America. Please take care of me." She bowed, smiling brightly.

"Her hair is so pretty!"

"Her freckles are shiny like the stars!"

"Her eyes look like the moon!"

"Her skin looks so warm!"

The teacher smiled at the excited children, "Alright, calm down students. Let's have [Y/n] take her seat, and we can begin our lesson. How about you have a seat beside Jiro?"

At this, the class erupted with displeasure at this.

"Why does she need to sit next to her?"

"She's no fun!"

"She's always brooding!"

The girl's smile fell, "That's not very nice." She mumbled.

"That's enough, [Y/n] go take your seat. Jiro please raise your hand." A girl who sat in the way back had her hand barely raised. [Y/n] happily skipped down the row of seats, stopping at the empty seat.

"Hello! You're Jiro, correct?" She inquired.

"Yes." The small girl muttered, not looking up. She had purple hair, cut in an asymmetrical style, with triangle-shaped eyes.

[Y/n] frowned at this. Without a moment of hesitation she lifted her head, causing Jiro's eyes to widen.

"You should smile more. You have the face for it."

Jiro turned pink at this,"I do?"

"Yes, you do. Especially with your pearly whites!" [Y/n] pulled her face into a smile, making the girl laugh.

"My name is Kyoka." She stated, sticking out her hand. [Y/n] took it shaking her hand.

"I'm [Y/n], but you already know that. Wanna be friends?"

(This story is currently on a rewrite so chapters will look a bit off and things may not follow properly!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

896 39 12
Once an American girl that was used and abused had enough. Being a shy timid girl and looking like one to fit the bill she changed her appearance to...
1.6K 146 45
"Thanks for the encouragement, Hito," the girl rasped out sarcastically, her voice rough and cracked. "Anything for you, devil girl." He flicked one...
13.9K 492 17
ᴡᢻᡘᡏᡘ α΄Ήβ±α΅ˆα΅’Κ³β±ΚΈα΅ƒΛ£ αΆ ! Κ³α΅‰α΅ƒα΅ˆα΅‰Κ³ β•­β”ˆβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€ ೄྀ࿐ ˊˎ- β•°β”ˆβž€ ❝ If your dreams don't scare you there too small. ❞ β™‘Λ—ΛβœŽ*ΰ³ƒΛšπŸ’:; ↳ ❝ Β‘ Stop moving ya head ! ❞ ╔═══...
697K 9.6K 87
Hey friends! As part of the LGBTQAP + community, I made this book. Everyone loves the MHA/BNHA girls. I intend this for FEMALE readers. Homophobic c...