ridin° NCT OT23

By ppppoppoo

°nct ot23 mafia au° [ ON GOING ] Book 2 of CTseries " we riding and rolling baby " After being free from... More

-
-
Chain
Come Back
100
We Go Up
1, 2, 3
Beautiful Time
Drippin'
Dear Dream
City 127
Regular
Replay (PM 1:27)
Knock On
No Longer
My Van
Fly Away With Me
Run Back 2 U - Bonus Track
Welcome To My Playground
Simon Says
Candle Light
Regular - WayV
Dream Launch
Lips

Interlude: Regular To Irregular

1.7K 42 3
By ppppoppoo

××××××××××

NCT
neo culture technology

A bigshot mafia group, a terror team filled with people who lost hoped but regain as one group to fight back those who belittled, accused and wish to seek revenge. To those who made them suffer in the past.

They show no mercy on people who stepped on them and to those who wanted these people killed are no longer heard after.

They strive to take what matter to them, happiness, or so they thought..

××××××××××

WARNING:
Plot of the story is very sensitive so if you find it uncomfortable to read you can skip along this book. Contains violence and other illegal contents.

DISCLAIMER:
all characters, events, places are fictitious. They aren't related to any of those in real life. Typos and grammar errors can be seen, please bare with me. English is my second language.

CREDITS:
Credits to artists who took photos or videos if i ever use them.

NOTE FROM _POPO:
I would like to give thanks to those who read my first book. I thought it was successful than my other published books since it was more organized and it was out there. I haven't seen anything posted about an escape au before.

The support you guys give from the first book had given me a chance to continue, i am so greatful for it.. (_ ///_)

Please do give love and support to the second book. I hope you guys like it. Please if you have some confusion please comment on it so i can do something about it. ♡

××××××××××

_popo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

390K 18.3K 64
ㅡ ridin'。 ㅡ мαƒια αυ。 when witnessing a crime results in more than just a simple coincidence. ❝tie them up❞ status: completed
31.9K 1.1K 17
❝ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʏᴏᴜ, ꜰᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴏᴇꜱɴ'ᴛ ᴀʟʟᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ❞ DISCONTINUED. ❁ཻུ۪۪ | in which the two who were supposedly fated to be together tries to find t...
78.6K 2.7K 26
Eunji has a complicated life and an even more complicated past. When everything starts falling apart again, she meets them, she meets him. Nct gang...
15K 488 40
✓ ! MAFIA AU ! Don't lose your heart to a Dragon. You might never get it back. If you do, you'll find that there are scars that don't heal, wounds...