The Truth Untold

Od Nyxocide

You are the only daughter of Bang Si-Hyuk. Nobody knows of his one night stand that lead to you. You recently... Více

Life sometimes gets in the way
New beginnings
New beginnings can be hard
Awkward first encounters.
An emotionally exhausting day
Sexual Tension is a very real thing.
A night with the boys turns sexual
Namjoon
Talks with Appa
Shopping grows you closer, and new friends
Night before a long trip
The plane ride that never seems to end
Unexpected talk from Yoongi
Practice Makes Perfect?
Relaxation before the big event
Is it really relaxing when there's sexual tension?
Things get heated
Unexpected Friend makes things clear.
A new side to Hoseok
Honesty is the best policy
A moment with Jungkook
What a way to wake up
Who Are You?
Where in the world is Jimin?
Where did she go?
Is she ever gonna wake up?
Miracles can happen
Road To Recovery?
Back to the swing of things.. sort of
Who knew Yoongi had it in him?
Doctors and New Friends
Never Give Up
Progress of unexpected sorts
An itch that needs to be scratched
Getting back to normal
New side to Taehyung
Kink, Who?
A night to remember
Awkward mornings
A Date With Min Yoongi Part 1
A Date With Min Yoongi Part 2
When things go bad
Helpless
The worst thing imaginable
The After
Homecoming
Getting back to normal?
Time flies
Healing in the form of Kookie
Nightmares
Hard Conversations
Learning about Min Yoongi
Unexpectedly
Jin to the rescue?
An exhausting but very good night
Time with Appa
Your first vacation
Newly Discovered
A day by the pool
A little water never hurt
Friends make long days better
Getting your dancing legs back
Jin
First Kisses
Late Night Snacks
Concert Day
Concert Night
Epiphany
Playing in the rain isn't such a good thing
uh-oh
Yoongi's first time
World Wide Handsome
Memories
Memories, the aftermath
Going Public
Namjoonie
What now?
All Smiles
Sleepover
D-Day, part 1
D-Day part 2
Surprise
Breakfast with Jinnie
Daegu
The Eldest Hyung
Home Sweet Home
Jetlag
Eomma
Touring is Exhausting
Florida
Oops?
Dongsaeng
Are You Ready?
How hard can this be?
Hard part is over.. or is it?
Truth Finally Told
What Have We Done?
DNA
Flashback
Some Much Needed Answers
Come again?
Dna Results
Are You Ready?
Cravings
An Itch That Needs Scratched
Week 22
Gender
Big Announcement
Giving Back to a Fan
Almost There!
40 1/2 weeks
Delivering is Hard
Babies
When Real Life Hits
Epilogue
Question?
Crazy Days Of School
Big Hearts
Jia
Tomato
NOT AN UPDATE

Quiet Bathroom Trips

8.6K 296 75
Od Nyxocide

~warning isnt over, in fact this part may be gross to some, so if you want to skip it, you won't miss any storyline. This is ALL SMUT~

You aren't sure how long you stay awake for. You try to sleep, you really do, but the throbbing between your legs and thoughts of a certain full lipped man run through your head.

You turn around in bed for what feels like the millionth time, hoping you didn't disturb either Jimin or Taehyung.

You are facing Jimin now, and when you open your eyes, giving up on sleep entirely you see him blinking at you.

"Aish~ you startled me" you whisper. He smiles at you and mouths a sorry. "Why are we being quiet?"

He places a finger to your lips before leaning closer to you on the pillow, kissing you softly.

He pulls away and smiles against your lips.

"We don't want to wake YeonTan, or Tae" his voice is so quiet, it drifts across your ears and sends a shiver down your spine. "You wanna tell me why you're still up?"

You lift your head and peer over at the bathroom, signaling to talk in there.  He follows your gaze and nods his head, climbing out of bed, pulling you with him.

Once you are both in the bathroom, he closes the door and flicks on the light.

"I was with Jin earlier, as i told you. Things were fine, he massaged away my cramps and it was rather.. erotic"

Jimin nods his head, letting you continue.

"Then out of nowhere he kissed me. Nothing happened beyond that but.. it left me.." you sigh in frustration.

"Needing more" he says, matter of factly.

"Yes! But i can't do much because of my period"  Jimin is silent for a bit before he looks at you.

"Why can't you?"

"Alot of people find that disgusting and it's embarrassing to even ask, Jimin" you whisper, not looking at him.

"Well.." he seems to think some more. "What if you didn't go all the way but still got what you needed?"

You look at him and he smiles at you before going over to the bathtub and runs a hot bath, waiting till it's full before he starts to strip off his clothes. He looks over at you.

"Strip" he commands softly. You blink at him, at the sudden change in his tone.

You know it's a running 'thing' in army, the whole christian thing.. but to experience Jimin's dominant side is.. hot.

"Now" he says softly, all joking gone from his voice. You slowly shed yourself of your pajama's, disposing of your pad and underwear. You stand there self conscious and a bit anxious.

He climbs in the water, sitting down then motions for you to come over to him with just a finger.  Your legs move before you realize they are and soon your stepping into the bathtub with him.

You sink into the water, and instead of looking grossed out, he simply smiles at you.

"What are we-"

"Shh" he whispers, grabbing a loofah and slowly starts to wash your body, taking extra care with your sensitive parts. The stare Jimin is giving you while he washes you so slowly makes your clit throb all over again.

You bite into your bottom lip when he reaches between your legs with it, using his free hand to put one of your legs over his lap so your legs are spread and slowly brushes the loofah over the spot that aches the most.

You gasp softly your eyes glued to his as if in a trance. He washes you slow and gentle, helping you feel less self conscious about your body before pulling you on his lap. The sound of the water moving as your body does is rather loud so he pauses for a few minutes.

He positions you so you are knelt over one of his strong thighs. He bends the leg your knelt on just slightly so you are firmly pressed against his skin while his lips find yours.

He kisses you sweetly at first then drops all forms of softness when he begins to slide you back and forth against his thigh, flexing every now and then.

You moan at the feeling but he quickly swallows it, his tongue darting into your mouth to pin yours down before wrestling with it.

He pulls away only when you quiet down, resting his forehead against yours.

"I want you to rock against my thigh" he whispers in a commanding tone. "Grind against my thigh jagi"

You bite your lip but do as he says, rocking your hips back and forth so your clit grinds against his muscular thighs. The friction is so delicious you start to pant.

"That's it, good girl" he whispers, his own breath starting to get faster as he gets worked up watching your face.

Jimin reaches between you both, releasing your hips so you have to move on your own, and starts to slowly palm at his cock. You look down and watch his hand through the water, the sight is so hot you gasp softly.

"You like watching me, jagi?" He mumurs softly. "You like watching me stroke myself for you?"

His breath hitches in his throat when you start to whine so softly, it comes out as nearly a mewl.

"Let me tell you. When i imagined you with hyung today, i couldn't help myself. I pictured what you could possibly be doing with him. I know he's my hyung, but the thought wouldn't leave me alone"  his whispers come out more and more breathy as he strokes himself in front of you.

You grind against his thigh harder, feeling the sweet pleasure building inside you at a fevers pitch.

"You.. you wanna know?" You pant out softly, your tempo matching his fist by now. "He- he kissed me.. at first.. then he climbed on top of me and we started.. to make out.."

He grunts softly at that.

"I'm picturing it, Jagi." He whispers brokenly, you know he's close so you wrap your hand around his and help him while you start to quicken your own grinding against his thigh.

You're so close, you can feel it. Just a little more.

There's a soft knock on the door and you both freeze.

"Y/N? I'm gonna take Tannie for a walk" a very sleepy Tae says against the door.

"O-okay, Tae Tae. Please be safe. Take your phone"

You look over at Jimin who starts to fist his cock again, a mischievous glint to his eye.

"I will" he says softly and walks away from the door, you know because the room door bangs shut as it closes.

"That kink of yours is going to get us into alot of trouble someday, Jimin" you laugh breathlessly.

"What kink?" He winks at you.

"You're watching kink, you're public/getting caught kink. For starters"

"Guilty" his free hand reaches between your legs and helps you both out. You both stroke his cock while he rubs your clit with the clit of his thumb.

You bite your lip to hold in the cry as you cum on his thigh, and hard. You temporarily forget where you are with how powerful it is, only coming back to your senses when Jimin groans and releases into the water between you both.

You both lay there panting for a few minutes until he starts to laugh.

"I didn't know how you'd react if you knew it gets me so hard thinking about watching you with one of them"

You yawn, now that your satisfied, you are tired.

"I don't mind it, but if they are uncomfortable i won't cross that line"

"I understand" he whispers.

He cleans you both up and the  helps you get re-situated in clean clothes and all unmentionables   and then gets dressed himself.

He flicks off the light as you both crawl in bed, under the covers, making small talk while you wait for Tae.

About 20 minutes later, he comes back from walking Tan, helping Tan back into his bed after giving him his medicine. He crawls in bed once Tan is asleep and hugs you from behind.

"Hey you" you whisper sleepily.

"Hey you both" Tae whispers sleepily back. "For the record, you aren't as quiet as you think"

You and Jimin bite back giggles.

"Sorry, Tae Tae." Jimin whispers.

"It's okay, just next time? I don't mind helping too"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

66.7K 2.7K 46
Read the story of Y/N 's life. A simple girl who gets transferred to Korea's Top University . But what happens when she comes across the biggest and...
25.5K 3.3K 37
|fetus writing alert| This is the story of a young Indian girl who ended up in South Korea to meet her bias and her favourite boy band- BTS. But some...
54.3K 2.2K 26
A BTS Poly Fanfic Account manager Aria is given the opportunity of a lifetime to work with BTS for a week. What happens during that time will not onl...
1.2M 43.6K 120
#1 IN FANFICTION!!!! A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY (ALSO AVAILABLE ON DREAME AND INKITT) - Official alternate version of this story is now available...