Assassin's Creed Oneshots [RE...

By IOwnHell

THESE ONESHOTS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THE MORE RECENT ACCOUNT @YeahNopeNotHappening PLEASE SEND YOUR REQUESTS THE... More

Taking Requests!
Imagine #1: Altaïr
Imagine #2: Thatch ("Blackbeard")
Imagine #3: Leonardo Da Vinci
What a bit of wishing can do: Haytham Kenway
Request prompts
(REQUESTED) Jacob Frye x Reader
A/N Please read, its really important for everybody to know
🍋Well, haven't the tables turned: Ezio Auditore
Imagine #4: Desmond Miles
Time: Evie Frye
You didn't even fight for me: Arno Dorian
Important A/N about these oneshots, please read.

(REQUESTED) Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad x Reader

134 3 0
By IOwnHell

Prompt/Request: Hi again, I liked your Jacob one, thanks again! Anyways could I request another? But this time with Altaïr?
"I can't believe I'm snowed in. With you"
And "Stop being so stubborn!"
Where the AU is modern and the reader's sibling has their friend Altaïr over for a sleepover . And Altaïr and the reader hate each other and when the reader's sibling leaves early for work and it starts to snow? and ya know, eventually get snowed in while theyre still asleep?
Thanks again!!
Pairing: Altaïr Ibn-La'Ahad x reader
Relationship: Hate(Secretly Love but they don't know that the other likes them back)
Requested: loverofvideogames
Warnings: Sass, Swearing, Cleithrophobia(Fear of being trapped), Panic attack
Notes: (S/N) stands for Sibling Name. This one was also really fun to write, if you have any requests, the request page is open, feel free to look at it and request one or more phrases with the character you want!
Pronouns: She/Her. Sibling will be They/Them

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
You immediately jumped up and pulled on a huge hoodie and fixed your shorts when you had heard the doorbell ring. "I got it!" You shouted to your sibling (S/N).
"WAIT! (Y/N)!! I DON'T THINK YOU WANT TO ANSWER-" They were cut off by a loud.
"What. The. Fuck!?" You shouted. Your sibling immediately started to laugh. You slammed the door and rushed to (S/N). "Why the fuck is that fucker doing here!!?" You yelled at your sibling.
"Well I thought he could come over for a sleepover and we could eat snacks and watch movies." They shrugged. "And I did it to piss you off like a good big sibling would do" They smiled.
     "I could strangle you!" You shouted as you stepped forwards and reached your hands forwards and gripped their neck and tried to choke them. They were laughing as they were struggling to breathe. Suddenly you were pulled away from them and apprehended by being tripped and pinned to the ground with your right cheek against the floor and your arms being pinned to your back.
     You struggled to breathe as you had the wind knocked out of you. "You shouldn't try and strangle (S/N)." Altaïr said plainly as you scoffed. "It might land you in some hot water" He had commented a few seconds after.
     "Nooooooo" you said with sarcasm lacing every part of your voice. He was forced to let you up because of your sibling pulling him off. "Fuck you, you asstwat" You huffed as you stood up and took in his full appearance.
     He was wearing a pair of baggy blue jeans and his signature white hoodie with his hood up. His amber eyes stared into your (E/C) one's.
"Fuck you too dumbass" He grumbled as he squirmed to get (S/N) to let him go. You snickered at his smol anger issues, it was always amusing to watch. Yes you will admit, he is attractive and you may or may not have liked him for a few years. But you hid those feelings with sarcasm, sass, and attitude. You had made it seem like you hated him, when in truth. You adored him. To his scruffy-looking nature, to his mesmerizing facial features.
     "Well since you have this asstwat over I'm going to go to (F/N)'s" You said as you started to walk to your room for your things.
     "Nuh-uh, (Y/N), get your sorry arse over here" Your sibling said pulling at the back of your hoodie, pulling you back. "You are staying home, you have to finish those papers for your boss, remember?" Your sibling said.
     "McBitchface can wait, she doesn't need the papers right now and she probably doesn't care. She's probably slugging it off with department B's manager." You snapped as you crossed your arms and started at your slightly taller sibling. You heard a snicker and look over at Altaïr. "What are you laughing at, asstwat?" You ask. A few seconds later (S/N) was snickering too. "What the fuck am I missing?!" You shout.
     Altaïr almost started laughing. You huffed and stormed off to the bathroom. You looked at yourself through the mirror and saw nothing. You left the bathroom and went back to your sibling and Altaïr. "You only started laughing to throw me off!" You snapped.
     Your sibling immediately started laughing. You huffed and stormed off into your room and slammed your door behind you and flopped down on your bed. You laid there for a couple minutes before grabbing another pillow and curling up around the pillow whilst clutching it to your chest. As much as you hated Altaïr, you loved him too. That goes for your sibling also. But your love for your sibling is different to you love for Altaïr.
     You love Altaïr, you would do anything for him(you wouldn't actually admit it though) but you would do anything for him. Be anything he needs. Get him anything he needs or wants. You would do anything for that man.
You don't know how long you had been in your room sulking. You nearly fell asleep until your door was slammed open. You jolted up and looked at who was at your door. "Your sibling wants you to come watch a movie with us" Altaïr huffed.
"Nope, nu-uh. As long as you're there I'm not going, asstwat" You mumbled as you flopped back down and cuddled your pillow.
Altaïr was about to say something but your sibling butted in and shouted. "(Y/N) get your arse down here before I confiscate your snack stash!" You groaned and sat up. You mumbled profanities as you grabbed two pillows, a heated blanket, and your (F/C) slippers. You walked past Altaïr whilst barely shoving him with your shoulder.
You walked into the living room and placed a pillow down on the couch and wrapped yourself up in your blanket and clutched your pillow and flopped on the couch. "What are we watching?" You huffed.
"We're watching (Favourite movie)." They shrugged. "Not the best but it will do, and I know it's the only movie that will keep you in the same room as Altaïr" They chuckled.
"Is that the only reason? Like at all? Not even to try and spend time with your sister?" You ask. They shook their head no. You sighed.
"Move your legs, Dumbass" Altaïr said monotonously. You stuck your tongue out at him and mumbled a 'no'. He grumbled. "If you don't move legs feet then I will sit on them." He threatened. You moved your legs and he sat down. The moment you sat down you put your calves in his lap and chuckled. He mumbled curses in Arabic and crossed his arms as your sibling started the movie.
     You snickered in glee. You actually won something against him. You watched the movie and slowly fell asleep. God you need sleep. You let the pull of unconsciousness pull you down.
•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•
     As Altaïr watched the movie he soon heard soft snores. He looked over at your sibling, to see them wide awake. He looked over to you. You were asleep, and snoring softly. He smiled softly. He immediately turned and looked at your sibling once he heard chuckling. "Soooooooo" They started. "When are ya gonna tell her?" They asked whilst wiggling their eyebrows at him.
     "I'm not, that's just it" He shrugged. "She hates me, she wouldn't like me" He said sadly.
"Altaïr, I can tell you for a fact that she does not hate you." Your sibling confessed. "Im sorry (Y/N), I know you didn't want me to tell. But.... Altaïr, she doesn't hate you, she likes you back. Trust me. She talks about you all the time and how she feels bad sometimes when she gets angry at you to cover up how she feels." They sigh. "She also feels the same way you do, that the other doesn't like them back" Your sibling confessed.
Altaïr was struck silent. You liked him back? Damn, if he would've known sooner he would have spoken up sooner. Your sibling smirked at him. He was about to say something but he couldn't speak, nothing came out. Your sibling smirked. "Just sleep out here." They chuckled. "Guaranteed if you move she'll wake up." Your sibling smiled. "Anyways, I'm heading to bed and you can have the tv in here. I'm gonna be up early and I might have to go into work since the boss is having problems with Brenda. So if I'm not here in the morning then you know I'm at work. Also you can turn up the thermostat because it's gonna snow tomorrow" They smiled. "Okgoodnighhhttt" They said quickly as quickly got up and bolted to their room.
Altaïr sighed and looked at you and reached over and fiddled with your hair for about 5 minutes and then slowly fell asleep.

      In the morning you woke up to heavy breathing really close to you and a weight on your body from your stomach down. You yawned and looked at what the weight was on your body and to your amusement. It was Altaïr! You smiled and brought his hood down and looked across his features. When he started to stir, you went limp and pretended to be asleep.
     Altaïr sat up and looked at who he was laying on, you opened your eye barely and took a small glance at him and he was embarrassed. You shifted and made it seem like you were just waking up and he scooted away. You knew it just from that. He didn't like you. You just knew it. You sat up and rubbed your eyes and looked around. You looked at Altaïr and shrugged and got up and stretched. Altaïr coughed and you looked at him, his head was turned away. You looked down at your outfit and your hoodie had ridden up and so had your shorts. You went red with embarrassment and pulled your hoodie and shorts down.
"Sorry." You chuckled as you shoved your hands in your pockets. "Anyways, where is (S/N)?" You asked as you walked to their room. No one was in there. You walked back into the living room and asked. "Where is (S/N)? They aren't here." You asked.
Altaïr laughed. "They told me last night that if they weren't here they were at work." You groaned and went over to the window and opened the curtains. The windows were darkened out, only a small bit of light peeped in through the top of the snow. You tensed and start to panic. You sat down and brought your knees to your chest and started to hyperventilate your breathing was ragged and you started to cry. Altaïr heard you and got up and looked at you. He sighed and walked over and crouched down in front of you and soon settled to his knees and pulled you in and calmed you down by rubbing your back and whispering calming things in his mother tongue. You soon calmed down.
     You got up and went to the door and was about to open it and then Altaïr said "I wouldn't open that if-" He couldn't finish his phrase because he was cut off by a shriek and a *Whomff*. He knew what had happened and looked at you, covered in snow. With shorts, no socks, and a hoodie.
     "I can't believe I'm snowed in. With you." You said with your teeth chattering and your voice shaking as you struggled to get out of the snow. He went over and pulled you out of the snow pile. You were shivering and your teeth were chattering. Altaïr started to close the door. He had to really use his strength to close the door to close properly, once he had it closed he went back over to you and hauled you up by your elbow and put your body weight on his as he helped you to the bathroom.
     He walked into the bathroom and told you to sit on the toilet, which he brought the cover down for you. He then went over to the bathtub and put the plug in and ran water. He let it run as he grabbed a towel and tossed it to you. "Why?" You ask. You thought he hated you.
"Because I care. Somehow." He stated simply and walked out and closed the door behind.
You were so confused with this man. You sighed and turned off the water and striped and got in the bath

Altaïr didn't know if he was being too forwards or not when he had said that he cared. He added the 'somehow' to ease it up a bit. He went to the living room and brought the mop over and mopped up the water on the floor from the snow. It took him a bit since once he was done he heard the water draining and the door open. He caught a small glimpse of your back and wet hair. You were wrapped in a towel and were walking to your room.
He went over and sprawled across the couch and sighed. You soon came back out in a different pair of shorts and another oversized hoodie and your hood up. "Go change" He said. You stopped and crossed your arms.
"No." You simply said.
He got up off the couch and looked at you. "Go change into something warm. You will get sick and I don't want to have to take care of you." He huffed
"Nu-uh, not happening, nadda." You smiled as you placed your hands on your hips.
Altaïr got up and walked over to you and you took that as your cue to run to your room. You took that cue and bolted and closed and locked the door. "Change your clothes into something warm!" He shouted
"No!" You giggled.
"Stop being so stubborn!" He shouted as he hit the door and tried to open it.
"Stop being such an asstwat!" You shouted back with a laugh. You heard him grumble.
"The only reason I'm an Asstwat is because I care about you and you take it differently!!" He shouted. You froze. He cared? Damn.
"You care?" You asked gently.
"More then you could ever imagine." He mumbled, he probably thought you couldn't hear him. "I love you so much, more than anything and I care too much, it may seem unlikely." He mumbled to himself with a small chuckle.
You opened the door and walked to him and gently hugged him. He tensed but soon untensed. But to your disappointment, he didn't hug back until you said that one phrase. "I love you too." You said calmly as your face went red-ish pink.
     "You heard that?" He asked. You nodded into his chest as he slowly hugged you back. You smiled and looked at him. He slightly smiled and kissed your forehead. He leaned down and moved one hand to your waist and the other to your middle back and whispered in your ear. Your breathing hitched and your heartbeat quickened. He smirked and made sure you knew. He whispered: "Go change into something warm."
     Your jaw dropped. You started to laugh and hug him a bit tighter. "Okay" you whispered and walked back in and closed the door and changed into a pair of sweatpants and a tank top with a hoodie on top. You come out and he was sitting on the couch. All sprawled out. You smiled and went over and flopped onto him. He let out a "omf" and chuckled. He was an ass to the world. But he tolerated you. You smiled and got comfortable. "So I need a different nickname other than Asstwat" he chuckled.
     "How about.... Eagle 1?" You joked. He shook his head. "Princess?" You asked again.
     "Definitely no." He said.
     "Prince Charming." You joked again. He looked at you with a bored look. "You didn't deny it. Prince Charming it is" you giggle.
     "Only if I get to call you princess." He shrugged.
     You smiled. "Okay, deal!" You said as you snuggled into him as be put his arms around you. You were his princess.

(Whatdya think? I mean for this to be out last week but I was busy and procrastinating.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 215 15
𝙎𝘾𝙃𝙊𝙊𝙇 𝘽𝙐𝙎 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀𝙔𝘼𝙍𝘿 𝐋𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐧 𝐅𝐢𝐞𝐥𝐝𝐬 𝐱 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐎𝐂 "𝘞𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘢𝘴, 𝘸𝘦'𝘷𝘦 𝘳𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯...
98K 2.4K 22
𝗠𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 𝘐𝘮𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴/𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘵𝘴 𝘽𝙮 𝙋𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣 (𝘟𝘢𝘳_𝘈𝘤𝘦) 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝘀 𝗮 𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗼𝗻...
84.6K 1.3K 16
𝕀𝕜é𝕞𝕖𝕟 𝕍𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖: 𝕋𝕖𝕞𝕡𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕒𝕣𝕜 𝕆𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕥𝕤 and scenarios of Ikémen 𝕍𝕒𝕞𝕡𝕚𝕣𝕖 by ℂ𝕪𝕓𝕚𝕣𝕕 For the...
8.1K 253 9
☏ 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝟏 ☏ ☏ 𝐀 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭_𝐅𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐳 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 ☏ 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 × 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬 ☏ 𝐁𝐚𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟 𝐎𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐒𝐜�...