The Potion Incident

By annanna555

Y/n and Draco Malfoy are sworn enemies that always fight and push each other around. But one night you are fo... More

The Potion Incident pt.1
The Potion Incident pt.2
Girl's Bathroom
Snape's Potion Test
The Astronomy Tower pt.1
The Astronomy Tower pt.2
Dear Our Sweet Y/N,
The Potion Incident pt.3 (Uncovered)
Green and Silver
The Hufflepuff Prince
Hickey's & Hot Chocolate
New Roommate
Say Please for Me
Saturday Morning
Saturday Afternoon
Saturday Evening
Sweater Weather
Pancakes & Pumpkin Juice
Chamomile Princess
Draco's Journal
Gryffindor Safehouse
The Battle of the Astronomy Tower
Black Coffee & Bruises
Bloody Gryffindors
His Princess
Enemy to Enemies
Forbidden Forest
The Truth
The Potion Incident pt.5 (Final)
The Secret Courtyard
Conclusion of The Potion Incident

The Potion Incident pt.4 (Continued)

32.4K 766 3.1K
By annanna555

You ran quickly to the busy hall of wizards eating their dinner. You scan the Slytherin table to see Draco no where to be seen. You walk over to the Hufflepuff table to see Cedric waving at you putting down his cup of pumpkin juice.

You took a deep breath and sat next to him.

You really just wanted to find Draco. You were not in the mood for Cedric at the moment.

"Hey y/n you look adorable." Cedric put his arm around your shoulder as you grabbed a bread roll and fake smiled.

"Hey Cedric, have you happened to see Draco around here at all, it's kind of urgent?" You took a bite the bread as Cedric looked at you and thought a little.

"Uhh..no I haven't, you have something to say to him?" Cedric's eyebrows dropped as you took another bite of the bread roll.
"Is everything ok?"

"Yeah everything's fine. I just really need to talk to him." You looked down at the plate with a cup of pumpkin juice next to you and threw the bread roll on the plate.

"If Draco did something you didn't like- I swear I'll fight that kid and tell him to stay-

"No Cedric, Draco's fine. I'm fine. I just need to tell him something." You rolled your eyes and looked back up to the Slytherin table scanned for a platinum blonde head.

Cedric looks at me with concern as and slowly puts his arm off my shoulder.

"Well I've been meaning to ask you a question, y/n...."

You look back at Cedric as he plays with his finger nails nervously.

Uh no. Draco was right. He's going to ask me to date him. This is sooner as you've suspected. You panicked.

"Yes, Cedric?" You looked down nervously thinking of ways to reject Cedric's offer in the most respectability form.

You grabbed your cup of pumpkin juice about to take a sip of it.

Cedric looked up to you, and then looked past
you. He rolled his eyes then closed them.

"Give it a min y/n, Looks like Malfoy's coming your way." Cedric turned to face the table while picking up his pumpkin juice drink.

You took a huge sigh of relief as you saw platinum blonde hair walking towards you. The was about the first time you felt relieved that Draco was coming your way.

You took a sip of your drink as Draco locked eye contact with you.

"Y/n, spit that drink out of your mouth." Draco ran up to me as he stood up from you.

You stopped yourself from swallowing the pumpkin juice. You looked up at him in confusion.

Wasn't expecting for Draco to ever say something like that to me.

"Are you bloody mental Malfoy?" Cedric turned his body around the table to face Draco as he was still sitting down.

Draco ignored Cedric.

"Spit it out." Draco kneeled down to you as he looked in your eyes with panicked worry.
"NOW."

Cedric looked and watched you now as he rolled his tongue in his mouth.

You looked at Draco like he was crazy and then slowly put your cup up to your mouth, still looking at Draco and slowly let the pumpkin juice into the cup.

"Happy?" You set the cup back down at the table.

Cedric stood up from his spot at the table now and looked at Draco.

Draco and Cedric are about the same height. But since Cedric is a year older than both of us, he stood a little taller beating Draco's height.

They both think there better than one another for me. You rolled your eyes.

"Okay. What's your problem Malfoy?" Cedric said crossing his arms.

"I certainly don't have a problem with you at the moment, unless you make it one."
Draco leaned closer to Diggory as he reflected Cedrics body language and crossed his arms as well.
"I have a problem with Parkison. Have you seen her around?" Draco gave a sarcastic smile.

Cedric slightly looked down at you.

"Yeah she was talking to one of my friends before y/n got here. What's your problem with her?"

Draco quickly leaned over to you and sat down next to you.
You looked at him as he sat shoulder to shoulder with you. You secretly grinned. Draco noticed your face movements and secretly grinned back.

He grabbed Cedric's cup and examined the pumpkin juice.

"Oh for fucks sake-" Cedric now very angered that he saw that Draco sat down at his seat and pulled his out from Draco's position.

"HEY-hey!! Bloody hell watch the CUP FULL OF LIQUID!!" Draco yelled as he was being pulled out of the Hufflepuff table. He still had Cedric's drink in his hands and he stumbled on the ground making sure the pumpkin juice wouldn't spin on him.

So overdramatic.

Some of Cedric's friends started watching. Some of his friends pointed to a group of Hufflepuff girls and they started to watch the three of you too.

"A little bold of you to sit in my seat Malfoy" Cedric hissed

"Cedric, careful- and Draco, what the actual hell are you doing?" You stood up out of your seat. Now you, Draco and Cedric were all standing up with Draco in between you and Cedric.

Draco examined the pumpkin juice more.

"It's Pansy. You were right y/l, she was brewing a love potion. But she's also been working on a hate potion." He turned to Cedric.

"I know Pansy's roofied you, Diggory. I just can't tell if it's a love potion or a hate potion."

Draco then looked away from Cedric back to you.

"I think Pansy is trying to get Diggory to fall out of love with you or have him love someone else." Draco looked at me with worried eyes.

You opened your mouth to say something but you haven't processed it all the way through.

You were right. Pansy was up to something. That little brat....

Cedric was probably processing it too. He just stared at Draco like he was stupid.

Draco looked at us both and then carefully set the cup down on the wooden bench of the tables.

Draco pressed his lips together as he was waiting for us two to start speaking.

All three of us starred at the mysterious pumpkin juice.

The whole section of the Hufflepuff table near us looked at us like we were on drugs.

You gulped and looked away from the cup.

"Draco...are you sure it's drugged with potions. Who told you?" You looked at Draco.

Draco took his eyes off the cup and looked straight to the floor.

"Pansy told me y/n." He looked up at you. His eyes looked a little watery.

Your heart sank a little. You looked down at the cup.

"Why did she tell you? Wouldn't she know that you would stop try to stop her? Like you did last time when she stunned me out?"

Cedric now gained unfocus to the pumpkin juice and looked at Draco.

"When did Pansy tell you?" Cedric still not fully believing Draco's potion statement.

Draco looked over to Cedric annoyed.

You stepped closer to Draco waiting for his answer and look at you again.

"She told me Saturday, alright? She asked me for a couple ingredients. I didn't know who it was exactly for until y/n suspected something this morning, I figured the rest out on my own- look it doesn't really matter, just get rid of it." Draco crossed his arms and rolled his eyes.

"...So your apart of this?, you know Malfoy, that could get you expelled from Hogwarts in one blink of an eye." Cedric crossed his arms threatening Draco now.

Draco looked at Cedric now with a death stare. You stopped the tension.

"Cedric, it's okay. All that matters now is that he stopped you from drinking it. We can just throw it out and move on." You looked over at Cedric and nodded at him.

"Why are you defending Malfoy, y/n? He clearly tried to ruin something that he has no say in. And he's a terrible person to be around for you. Something ALWAYS bad happens when you bring up his name." Cedric looked at me a little aggravated.

You opened your mouth but words couldn't come out. You know he hates Draco but he didn't have to weight this on me? Draco saw you struggling and stood up for you.

"Honestly Cedric? You should just say out of this for now, I'm trying to talk to my roommate so please for fucks sake, shut the hell up." Draco uncrossed his arms and fully turned to me now, ignoring Cedric. You slightly smiled towards Draco.

"And I'm trying to talk to my girlfriend, Malfoy. You clearly don't know where your boundaries are!" Cedric pushed Draco.

Draco looked at you with widened eyes for a solid second mentally asking you if you were Cedrics girlfriend.

You secretly shook your head and frowned looking at Draco, understanding small face gestures.

Cedric was definitely trying to make things worse. You didn't realize how much of a grudge Cedric can hold up his ass.

Draco settled his face and turned around to Cedric as he was waiting for him to leave.

"Learn where your lines are to Diggory, she isn't yours yet." Draco spit out as you looked at Cedric.

"Don't say shit to me shit to me Malfoy, you treat her like shit, you don't respect her, you don't care for her at all. No wonder you didn't tell her about Pansy's potions right away, you probably wanted to drug her so she could fall in love with you."

Some of Cedrics Hufflepuff friends (listening to the entire conversation) started laughing and clapping for Cedric.

Cedric rolled his tongue in his mouth, smirking.

"Cedric stop, leave this alone, it's not even a big deal!!" you looked at Cedric. God, you just wanted this to be over.

Cedric ignored you and leaned towards Draco.

"Let's find out if it's a love or hate potion, shall we Malfoy." Cedric said stepping up the tension.

Draco rolled his eyes.

"Just throw it away Diggory-

"Why though? Pansy probably worked pretty hard to get the right ingredients and measurements? We can't just waste that?" Cedric pointed at the cup.

"Drink it or I'll expell you for trying to drug y/n with a love potion."

You looked with widened eyes at Cedric. Why can't he just leave this whole damn thing alone. It's not even about him.

"BOTH OF YOU STOP. NOW." You yelled as both of them stopping looking at each other and turned to you.

"NEITHER of you are drinking the pumpkin juice, I am throwing it away." You grabbed the pumpkin juice from the seat and started walking away from Cedric and Draco.

"Whoah hold on y/n." Cedric walked up to me and turned me around. You slanted your eyebrows in anger. He grabbed the drink out of your hands.

He handed it towards Draco. Draco looked down at Cedrics hand looking at the pumpkin juice.

"Drink it Malfoy tell me what it is." Cedric smirked as he was still holding out the pumpkin juice to him.

You didn't even recognize Cedric's voice anymore. You thought he was always sweet. Who the hell is he.

"Draco- you don't have too- don't drink it please" you looked at Draco who was still starring at Cedric.

Cedric looked at you.

"Oh- would you rather of had ME drink it? I clearly make you way happier than Malfoy."

You opened your mouth in disappointment. You never thought Cedric would ever act like this towards anyone.

Draco grabbed the pumpkin juice out of Cedrics hand. He looked at you, his eyes were filled with tears but he kept them in.

"It's okay y/n." He said quietly looking down at the drink.

"Drink all of it Malfoy" Cedric whispered as Draco examined the liquid.

"Cedric that is to much! Leave him alone!!." You stomped your foot and tried to walk towards Cedric but Cedric shook his head.

"Fine y/n. Choose who drinks it. Him or me. What's the point of Malfoy drinking the potion? He'll fall in love with Pansy? He'll end up hating you? Trust me he's nothing to you. All you guys do is fight."

"I'm not going to choose, just leave the pumpkin juice alone." You frowned at Cedric.

Cedric shook his head and walked closer to you.

"Y/n, don't stand up for someone that only brings you down." Cedric shook his head and smiled.
"That's foolish."

You closed your mouth and stopped talking.

Draco looked at you in slight confusion as he was waiting for you to stand up to him. He looked down in sadness.

"Draco I-

Cedric cut you off.

"Him or me."

You opened your mouth to speak. But no words came out. How the hell was I supposed chose who gets poisoned if we can all just leave this alone.

Draco looked at you and nodded at you while taking a deep breath. His eyes were full of anger and sadness.

"Draco please let me explain just for one seco-

Draco mouthed you something you quite couldn't get and took another deep breath.

He looked over at Cedric who was grinning at Draco waiting for him to take the drugged pumpkin juice.

Draco looked at you one last time and sadly smiled.

Then he backed away a couple of steps and quickly drank the entire cup of pumpkin juice like it was a one shot. He threw the cup on the table where it bounced into some Hufflepuffs plate of mashed potatoes.

"DRACO NO!!" You yelled your eyes filling up with tears.

You tried to move forward towards Draco.

Someone held you back.

"Malfoy it is" Cedric laughed as nodded at his friends.

Draco closed his eyes and took a deep breathe as he watched you getting pulled back.

"Draco!! why did you do that you idiot, no NO, let me GO." Tears ran down your face as Draco's eyes turned instant regret.

Draco just drank that entire brew of potion. You didn't know if it was a love or hate potion yet. Either of them would completely destroy you into pieces.

Draco looked at the person holding you back.

"It was sour." Draco said quietly looking behind you as he held in his anger. Why was he so angry at the person behind me?

You didn't even think to check who was holding you back, you thought it was Cedric but Cedric was standing right next to Draco, who was just as confused as Draco, starring at me.

You looked behind you to see Harry. Harry? What the hell was he doing here. Why was he holding me back from Draco. And why did Draco just look at him and say something like it was causal. They HATE each other.

"All right Malfoy, sour means hate potion. I'll get y/n out of sight." Harry grabbed your hand and pulled you away.

What- how does Harry know about this more than you do.

"Wait Draco!- fuck off Harry- (you pushed Harry's hand off of yours) you need to tell me exactly what's going on-

"No time to explain y/n." Harry said turning you around from Draco. Harry looked at Cedric.
"Cedric, stay out of this- don't follow me and y/n, it's safe not too." Harry grabbed my hand again and dragged me out of the hallway quickly.

"Wait- you can't take her she's with me" Cedric grabbed tried to grab my hand Draco pushed Cedric back

"What the hell Malfoy get your hands off of me!!" Cedric pushed back Draco.

You just about had it with Cedric. You couldn't see the person you saw a few hours ago when you kissed him.

"Cedric get THE FUCK AWAY from me."
More tears ran down your eyes.
"and he's right stay out of this now- you already fucked to much up." You frowned at Cedric who was confused why you were reacting so angrily.

Cedric took a step back in confusion while Draco walked past Cedric to follow you and Harry.
You had no idea what the hell was going on. Your plan was just to follow Harry and figure out the rest.

Harry ran to the end of the hallway out of the dining hall holding your hand. Draco followed.

The three of us stopped.

"You got around 10 minutes Malfoy, before the effects start wearing in." Harry said still holding my hand. Draco stood in front of Harry as Harry looked up from his height.

"You can let go of her bloody hand Potter, I think she's safe." Draco clenched his teeth angrily as Harry quickly pushed your hand away.

"Clearly he hasn't been affected yet..." Harry rolled his eyes and turned to me while I was still in a state of confusion.

"Harry. Please give me a minute with Draco."

Harry nodded and turned the corner.

"Draco- please tell me what's going on." You walked up to Draco as he slowly backed away for your safety.

"Listen y/n, I'm running out of time but your not safe around me right now. I know I told you not to touch or talk to Harry but jus-please follow Harry- I asked him to do this." Draco took a deep breath and looked at you in sadness.

You stood in silence 2 feet apart from Draco now.

Tears rolled down your cheeks and on your shirt.

"I want you to be happy y/n, I didn't want Cedric to be drugged with this hate potion. Cedric's right. It's easier if I drank it instead of him." Draco sadly smiled and backed away even more feeling the potion start to affect this thoughts.

"I need this for myself anyways- clear my head so I'll get over you, don't try to find me y/n stay with Harry and the rest. It's for the best."

Your heart felt like it dropped 100 feet down and shattered.

Draco thought that you loved Cedric, but you didn't. You loved him.

"You fucking bloody idiot Draco! What the fuck is wrong with you!!" You yelled at Draco as he looked at you in confusion.

"Draco...." You gasped out in pain as you looked down at the floor letting your tears hit the floor. You wanted to say that you loved him. But it didn't even matter anymore.

Draco walked closer to you. You looked up at him.

"..y/n..." Draco looked back up at you, his face looked concerned. You have never seen this much emotion in Draco in your entire life.

A single teardrop quickly fell down his right eye.

He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Another tear drop ran down his face as he closed his eyes.

Draco paused.

Then out of no where Draco slowly dropped his face into a frown. You slowly back away from Draco and looked at him with fear.

"Draco....

Draco tuned and looked at the wall resisting looking at you.

Harry turned the corner and grabbed your hand now.

"We should go now y/n, please trust me, you don't want to be near him." Harry started pulling you away while you still were looking at Draco.

"Harry no! Please- I'm not done talking to him- I was supposed to tell him something- no I wanted to tell him- let me go- I need to tell him!!!." You tried to push away but Harry pulled you away from Draco faster now turning the corner where you couldn't see him anymore.

You fought hard to try to get off of Harry. Harry had to pick you up off the ground you would settle down.

You needed to tell him you loved him back. Tell him everything. That everything was going to be alright. But it was too late. You missed your chance.

"Y/n, I know this is hard, please you have to come with me, we can help get Malfoy back." Harry pleaded to me as he slowly let me back to the ground.

You calmed down and stood on the ground.

"That's not Malfoy anymore. Well it's not his thoughts at the moment- where hiding you until the potion wears off." Harry nodded at me. You nodded back and decided to trust Harry.

"Where are we going" you dried your tears from you face. How could you let this happen. You didn't actually think Draco was going to drink the potion for you. This is to much.

"Just follow me, I'll explain this whole mess to you once we're there." Harry put his hand on my cheek and smiled.

You took a deep breath and nodded and followed him through the castle hallways.

A/N: what a turn of events... I hoped you guys liked this chapter!! This was by far the most difficult chapter to write for some reason, it's probably because I've had a lot of hw lately but I liked how it turned out. AND HOLY SHIT THANK U FOR 10K WTF!!!! That is soo fucking cool that this story has a lot of views now!! Ily u guys thank u sm for all the support and comments u give to this story :)))) ILY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 3.3K 56
"๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ'๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต, ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜จ๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ช๏ฟฝ...
529K 11.5K 61
Draco Malfoy / Reader {xBlaise first chapter} "You know I love you right?" "Of course I do..." "Good, then for the next few hours. I got going to fuc...
6.3K 593 14
Witch... A creature that everyone is afraid of. A dark creature which can change our happy lives into sorrowful one. What will happen when their dark...
324K 18.4K 50
Tee is a Kindergarten teacher that loves his job and loves kids so much. He is a soft and kind-hearted man when he handles kids. Tae is a workaholic...