The Second Princess (1)- 𝓞𝓷...

By danysdefender

(Completed) "Her brother Will, he seems a lot nicer than she is." Anna Heart, A.K.A Ella Scarlett. A.K.A The... More

Curse life and Real life
Pilot
The Thing You Love Most
Milo !!
Snow Falls
The price of Gold
The Still small voice
The Shepard
The Heart is a lonely hunter
Desperate Souls
7:15
Fruit of the Poisonous Tree
Skin Deep
What happened to Fredrick
Dreamy
Red Handed
Last words
Hat Trick
The Stable Boy
An apple as red as blood
A Land without Magic
Broken
We are both
Lady of the Lake
The Crocodile
The Doctor
Tallahassee
Child of the Moon
Into the Deep
Queen of Hearts
The cricket game.
The Outsider
In the name of the brother
Tiny
Manhattan
The Queen is dead
The Millers Daughter
Welcome to Storybrooke
Lacey
The Evil Queen
Second star on the right
Straight on till morning
The heart of the truest believer
Lost Girl
Quite a common fairy
Nasty Habits
Good form
Ariel
Think lovely thoughts
Save Henry
The New Neverland
Going Home
New York city serenade
Witch Hunt
The Tower
Quiet Minds
It's not easy being green
Bad Blood
Who's Alice
Home
Nothing to fear
Dirty little secrets
Heart of the matter
To catch a thief
And they lived...
Authors thanks !!
Second book Is Up!!!!!

Selfless brave and true

1.5K 50 2
By danysdefender

"Breakfast in bed? Seriously?" Emma asked as she saw David about to take a tray into where Mary Margaret was.

Both were on edge because Ella had not talked to either of them in almost a week

Emma had filled David in on what she knew about what was happening to Ella, and he told her everything he knew about a failsafe in return.

David quietly turned around and said, "What happened has been really hard on Mary Margaret the least we can do is make sure she's eating."

Before Emma could say anything they heard a voice say, "I think it's time to give the hot cocoa and foot massages a rest, and I think it's time to haul her ass out of bed and move past this."

David and Emma both stared at Ella who was standing at the top of the stairs with a khaki tank top.

Her arms were now completely covered in black veins it was also like that in her chest as she was wearing a tank top you could see it.

As she walked down the stairs she said, "Honestly it's like you two have never seen dead veins before."

Henry then walked down the stairs behind her saying, "Come on Ella"

"Get your coat we're going to be late." Ella said as she walked over to the kitchen and grabbed an orange from the bowl.

As she did that Emma and Henry walked out of he door after Emma had said something to David.

Ella put her orange down and pulled on her jacket covering her veins on her arms and putting a scarf on to cover the veins on her chest, and was out the door in under a minute.

David was going to protest and say something before she shut the door in his face.

He sighed and leaned his head on the door thinking of how to tell Mary Margaret that their daughter was dying.

. . . .

Ella was in the woods practicing when she heard a snap of a twig, she quickly span around and released an arrow in that direction, She dropped her bow when she saw who it was

"Thanks for the arrow El" Will said still holding the arrow that was inches away from his chest.

"Oh my God Will, I am so sorry." Ella said holding in a laugh

"You could've killed me stop laughing."

Ella rolled her eyes and sat up against a tree, Will smiled and sat down next to her.

"How you doing?" He asked putting his arm around Ella's shoulders

"I'm okay, What happened to us?" Ella said with a small laugh

"We came here, and here it is not okay to murder people or steal from people which is a little bit annoying." Will said with a grin

"If you could go home would you?"

"What and get rid of the running water, the telly's no way, but if the price of going home was you would be alive then yeah I would."

"Will-"

Ella was cut off by Will saying, "-No I don't know what I'm going to do without you, your my sister, hell your practically my twin, you share part of my heart. When you were in the enchanted forest I could feel you." Ella turned to face Will and he nodded, "I could feel how you were feeling when dad died, I knew you were in pain and when this curse takes over... am I going to feel that too. I don't want to loose you."

"Hey, you're not going to loose me, ever okay. I haven't left you before I'm not going to leave you now."

. . . .

Emma, Mary Margaret and Marco were walking through the woods when Emma got a phone call.

She picked it up saying, "Emma swan"

"August?" Emma asked after a few seconds

All of a sudden Emma then said, "August? Warn me? Warn me about what?"

She pulled her phone away from her ear to look at Mary Margaret and Marco saying, "We need to get to the station now! Someone call Anna"

. . . .

Will and Ella were still sitting under the tree, but Ella was asleep with her head on Will's shoulder. For the last hour Will had been trying not to move to keep his sister asleep for as long as possible as he knew what happens when she's asleep.

All of a sudden Ella woke up with a scream breathing heavily, Will grabbed her saying, "Hey, hey it's okay you're okay."

Ella, still breathing heavily nodded her head quickly saying, "I hate it Will I hate it."

Before Will could reply Ella's phone started ringing, she groaned seeing who it was but picked it up all the same.

"What" Ella said to Mary Margaret who was on the other end of the phone.

"August called, we think he needs help you knew him as an adult as well as a boy can you come to the station." Mary Margaret said breathing heavily as she was obviously running to the station.

Ella groaned again but said, "Fine, but I'm doing this for August not Emma."

Ella put the phone down and Will said, "What is it? is August okay?"

"I don't know how about we go and find out, they're at the station." Ella said slowly standing up from the floor.

"I hate the hero stuff." Will groaned

"I know me too, but with the people I currently live with and who I'm related to we can't really escape it."

. . . .

Henry held onto Ella's hand as they walked behind Emma, David, Mary Margaret and Marco, Will was next to Ella.

They were heading towards the station as David put his phone in his pocket saying, "If August is still back at the station he's not picking up."

Just then they all saw August who was completely wooden stumble out of the station.

They all started running towards him as Emma yelled, "AUGUST!"

"No my child, my boy" Marco said as he picked August up and held him to his chest

Emma and Marco were kneeled by August as Henry stood in front of Ella, who wrapped her arms round his shoulder and rested her chin on his head.

"My boy, what happened to you?" Marco asked

"I'm so sorry papa."

Marco shook his head, saying, "No there is nothing to apologise for everything is going to be alright."

August then looked up at Emma and said, "Emma..."

"August..." Emma said quietly

He then leaned up and whispered in Emma's ear, Ella turned her head to listen to what August

"She..."

August couldn't finish what he was saying though as his eyes fogged up, Ella span Henry around and hugged him. Will joined in and hugged them both.

Marco was crying saying, "No, not again!"

Emma stood up just as Neal walked over.

He noticed Marco was crying and Will and Ella were hugging Henry.

"August?" Neal said walking up

"No it can't end this way. He was supposed to get a second chance." Mary Margaret stated

Ella sighed, and Will let go of her as she said, "Not everyone get a second chance."

"What happened?" Neal asked

Emma shook her head and said, "Someone killed him to stop him from telling us something. He used his last dying breath to warn us. I will not let that be in vain."

Henry then let go of Ella and Will and said, "Brave, truthful ad unselfish..." Henry looked up as his voice grew more confident, "Brave, truthful and unselfish. Don't you see what this means? That's what Pinocchio was supposed to be. There's still hop. We need the Blue Fairy."

Just then said fairy ran up saying, "I'm here Henry."

"What does Henry mean?" Ella said as Henry walked back over to her

The Blue Fairy nodded and explained, "I was able to turn Pinocchio into a real boy after he sacrificed his life for Marco's. If his actions today were indeed brave, truthful and unselfish then you're right. There's a chance I can do it again."

Marco looked up at Mother Superior saying, "Please. I beg of you. Try."

Mother Superior nodded, shut her eyes and pointed her wand towards August's body.

Then August turned back into a little boy again, one that was not wooden.

Pinocchio looked up at Marco saying, "Father?"

"Pinocchio," Marco smiled and held up the boys hand, saying, "Look."

"I'm a real boy."

Marco smiled and helped him up, he then hugged him tightly as everyone smiled at their reunion.

Even Ella and Will.

Just then Tamara walked up but no one payed her much attention but Neal as Mother Superior bent down and said, "Do better this time, Pinocchio."

Emma then bent down and said, "Pinocchio, I have to ask you a question. I need you to think real hard okay? Before you turned into a little boy, you were trying to tell us something very important. Do you remember? You were trying to warn us about something."

Pinocchio paused and said, "I... I don't remember. If I did I would be truthful I promise."

Once Marco and Pinocchio walked away Emma hugged her mum as David hugged Henry.

Ella, Will and Neal stood a few feet away from them smiling at each other. All until Ella's knees buckled and she fell, Neal noticed and caught her quickly

"Woah, Izzy you okay?" He said whilst passing her to Will.

Emma, David, Mary Margaret, Henry and Tamara looked over as Ella looked at Will and said, "Yeah. yeah I'm fine."

"No you're not your eyes aren't focusing." Will said noticing that Ella kept shutting her eyes.

"Ella you need to go home look like your about to die." Neal said and Emma hit him round the head

"Neal!"

"What I know that she wants someone to make light of the fact she's dying." Neal defended

"I'm actually glad someone is." Ella replied still leaning on Will

"You need to go home Anna." Emma said as she looked at Ella

Ella simply growled and said, "I don't need to take orders from you."

Mary Margaret looked around confused, not knowing about what was happening to Ella.

As they all headed home, Will had his arm around Ella, holding her up as Emma walked behind them with David and Mary Margaret.

"What happened to her? Why did Neal say she was going to die?" Mary Margaret asked looking between Emma and David.

"Because she is." David said sadly.

Mary Margaret looked at him with wide eyes, "What? Our daughter is dying? Why didn't I know this?"

"You've been a preoccupied..." Emma trailed off

"What is it? Why is she dying?" Mary Margaret asked

"Regina. Her fail safe of the curse, we had it but we broke it with true loves kiss, Ella didn't." David said as Henry, Ella and Will walked into the apartment.

Ella was taking off her jacket when the three of them walked through the door.

"I'm gonna go to bed." Ella sighed and began walking towards the stairs

"Want me to come?" Will asked and Ella shook her head

"No, I got this." Ella said with a small smile.

The whole time Mary Margaret was staring at the black veins that ran the length of her arms and chest.

"None of you are going to bed until you tell me what the hell has happened here." Mary Margaret sad with tears in her eyes.

. . . .

Ella's breathing picked up as she moved around her bed her grip, tightening on her sheets.

She was having a nightmare.

Ella slowly walked down a dark hallway only lit by a few torches on the wall. She instinctively pulled out her sword that was strapped to her side, Then she heard a voice

"You remember me?" The voice said

Ella quickly span around revealing the voice to belong to Cora,

"You are the reason I have so much blood on my hands. The reason I no longer hesitate to kill. Damn right I remember you... now why am I having a nightmare about you?"

"Because your scared of me obviously." Cora said with a smile and made a fireball appear in her hand.

"Really? You're still going to try magic, Okay then."

Cora disappeared just as the fireball was thrown at Ella.

As usual it didn't hurt her, and extinguished right before it hit her.

Ella rolled her eyes and said, "Really? Come on magic doesn't often work on me."

Ella then heard the sound of a bowstring being released and she turned around just in time to grab an arrow from hitting her in the back of the head, not even five seconds after another arrow was released but Ella caught it, stopping it from going into her chest.

Her eyes widened as she saw who was releasing the arrows

Mary Margaret who had Cora and Regina standing next to her.

Ella growled and made her eyes turn blue as she said, "Come on I'm a werewolf you have to do a lot better than that if you want to kill me. Cora and Regina you two only know how to fight with magic and I think we have already established that it doesn't work on me. Mary Margaret, please I can beat you with my eyes closed.

David then appeared next to the group.

Ella sighed and said, "And I think we all know that I can beat you any day of the week David."

Cora, Regina, David and Mary Margaret all disappeared and in their place stood her Wonderland self.

"Bloody brilliant, you."

"Me." Her duplicate said with an evil grin.

"What is this place?" Ella asked holding her sword steady

"This is where your family come to hurt you, The others disappeared because we all know they can't hurt you, what with your magic and your skills. Will and Peter didn't appear because they could never hurt you. But what about yourself? Could you hurt yourself?" Her duplicate said also with blue eyes

Ella was taken aback as she said, "What?"

"What about you could you beat me, we are the same, we know each others strengths and weaknesses, you have enough energy to take down twenty fully grown men with no remorse but could you beat yourself."

Ella laughed and said, "I'm not going to fight myself it's pointless and I can wake up if I really want to."

"Oh really? Let find out." Duplicate Ella said

Ella span her sword in her hand as duplicate Ella moved towards her.

Ella easily dodged the first blow quickly dropping to the floor as the duplicate swung a sword at her head. Ella span around with her leg out tripping the duplicate up and landing on the floor.

"Oh you can do better than that." The duplicate mocked

"Oh I know I was going easy on you." Ella said with a smirk, "I told you that I could wake up whenever I wanted too, lets try it shall we."

"What are you doing?" The duplicate asked worried

"I have people who do care about me, who love me, I never knew that before, I think that I can be better than you, I just have to wake up. This is my dream! I control what happens which means I Control you!"

"No... No!" The duplicate yelled realising what Ella was thinking

"I learnt that I have to scream myself awake but that doesn't work anymore, so lets scare myself awake instead." Ella said with a smirk, "My worst fear is fire let's use it."

Ella closed her eyes and made a fireball appear in her hands, "You said that you wanted to play a game, I was taught how to play by the best. I. Always. Win." She said before she threw the fireball at her feet which engulfed her in flames.

All that could be heard was screams.

Then Ella sat up in her bed screaming and David ran in immediately. Ella leaned over the bed and started choking up black blood. Again.

Emma, Mary Margaret and Will stood beside David as they watched the girl as she stopped throwing it up.

As soon as she stopped Will ran up to her and sat next to her

"I win." She said quietly as Will sat next to her

"I'm calling Gold." David said as he ran out of the room

"Yeah, You win." He sighed pulling his sister into a hug and Ella did something that Will or anyone had seen her do in a long time.

She cried

Any suggestions feel free to comment

Vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 1K 50
The heroes made it to Neverland to save Henry and Julia who had been taken there by Greg and Tamara who were under the orders of Pan. The group soon...
5.8K 157 23
"Once Upon a Bloody Time." Ella is back one more time One more curse One more way to break it. But this time every couple who has a shot at true lov...
18.4K 769 48
After their return from the past and Elaine finally decided to stop finding fate, she gives up and tries to find a future with Killian in Storybrooke...
13.7K 308 44
Y/N Jones is the younger sister of Killian Jones. Her and her older brother visited some old friends in Storybrooke and while there ending up helping...