various x pregnant reader one...

By THEQUEENCOOKIE

The other day I listened to a Bakugou x Listener, you both had a child. So I looked up a fanfic, And there wa... More

Requests
Soda Pop x pregnant reader
Izuku x pregnant reader
Aizawa x reader kinda pregnant 
L x pregnant reader
New fandom!
Kyoya x pregenant reader
Jessus
U-1146 x reader
U-1146 x reader Pt2
JD x reader
New fandoms/ new request page
Ray x reader
Ben drowend x reader
Detroit Become Human x reader
Buggy x reader
Isaac Foster x reader
Eren x reader
Sans x reader
Saiki x reader
Koby x reader
Atsushi x reader
Boruto x reader
Kazami x reader
Dazai x reader
Valentino x reader
Sanji x reader
Hanako x reader
Yonji x reader
Naruto x reader
Kokichi x reader
Black hat x reader
Kurapika x reader
Hawks x reader
Blue king x reader
Daniel x reader
Max x reader
Sally face x reader
Hoodie x reader
Rock lee x reader
Soda pop x reader Pt2
L x reader
Mori x reader
Nishinoya x reader
Bakugou x reader
Kokichi x reader part 2
Sebastian x reader
Rin x reader
New request page!
Alastor x reader
Hinawa x reader
Yato x reader
Nanami x reader
Asahi x reader
Ryo x reader
Draco x reader
Eishi
Yata
Byakuya Togami
Bokuto
Gaara
Sebastian
Alastor pt 2
Ash
Death The Kid
Genya
Ishida
Saiki ( 69 chap special)
Luffy
Kyojuro
Suga x reader x Daichi
Ace
Sanji
Kageyama
Jintan
Akutagawa
Meliodas
Tsuchigomori
Kirishima
Tanjiro
Miyo x gn reader
Makoto (Sniper mask)
Shinso
Annoucment
Karma
Nendo
Kou
Neil
Tadano
Kirishima x reader x Bakugou
Denki
Ryo pt2
Jeff the Killer
Jyugo
Toji
Zenitsu
Sukuna
Gojo
Tsukishima
Asano
Levi
Mikey
Kenma
Tamaki
Geto
Assualt Mode Meliodas
Itdaori
Sans x short human reader
Micheal
Tenma
Killua
Uvogin
Ranpo
Bard
Cherry Blossom
Sinban
Kazuah
Ponyboy
End of this one-shot book, pt 2 coming out shortly
Pt.2 posted!!!

Hikaru x reader

6.9K 145 65
By THEQUEENCOOKIE

( sorry I haven't posted in awhile, it's been a little stressful)

Requester: @KatelynnHill122

Context///

This man got you pregnant- what else do I need to say? 😉🥴 ( I need to try harder on the context)

____

" Karou.... your going to be an uncle" he was about to shout something out in pure shock before you slammed your hand on his mouth, having his excitement just be muffled.

" calm down bro! He's doesn't know!" He calmed down when you said bro, that means you were being serious.

" Oh... so, why are you telling me first?" You thought for a moment, were you going to tell him it's because he looks exactly like your husband, and it's just for practice for the real deal? Yup.

" you look like him"

" Maybe you are just like the rest of them..." he sighs, flipping through his magazine. You frowned.

" It's called practice, ever heard of it?" You had sass running through your body at the moment, and he's seeing it. Maybe it's due to the extra hormones??

" doesn't mean you don't have to test on me!" He whines you sighed.

" Yeah, your right. My bad..." you muttered out.

" Anyways- time to tell him!! Pretend I was never here!!"

....

It may sound wrong, but you didn't feel like doing anything special for telling this guy that you were pregnant. Maybe baking a cake and while he eats it tell him.

So that's what you were doing, baking a cake for him so it could calm him down while you tell him the news.

" Y/n, what are you doing?"

' oh sh*t, that's right, he didn't have work as late as he does'

You turned around nervously, " Oh hi uh- I'm just Ummm- baking a cake!" You exclaimed pointing at the cake box. He raised a brow before shrugging.

" Alright... just wanted to make sure everything was alright" you didn't know this ( but I do 🥴), but he witnesses you talking to Karou about you being pregnant, and he thought you cheated on him with his brother. Which you would never do, he's gross.

" Hikaru... what's wrong? Did I do something to upset you?" You asked as he stared at his piece of cake. Not even touching it.

" I know your secret" he responded, having you internally freak out.

Did he find out you were pregnant or????

" Oh-Ummmmm" you were getting nervous.

" is that all you have to say? 'Oh-ummmm' wow" you raised a brow, feeling a tiny bit of sadness due to his attitude.

So he doesn't want it?

" Hikaru...." he tched.

" don't Hikaru me! You know what you did!" He got up from the table and walked away, slamming the doors to the dinning room.

" Wait!" You stood up, walking out of the dinning room to follow him up the stairs.

" Quit following me!" He shouted out, turning around and looking at you with pure anger.

You felt hurt.

" but wait- what did I do?" You asked, grabbing his wrist. He tched.

" You cheated on me with my brother! Don't play dumb!" He yanked away from your grip, rubbing off into your shared bedroom.

You sighed, realizing he probably over heard you two talking about being pregnant.

You walked to the bedroom slowly, knocking on the door before entering.

He was on the bed with his phone in hand, he didn't bother to look at you.

" Hikaru... I didn't cheat on you with your brother, he's gross..." you muttered out, making it to the bed and sitting next to him.

" Oh sure, your just lying" you placed your hand on his back.

" I was telling Kaoru that he was going to be an uncle." You could see his eyes widen, turning around slowly to look at you.

Tears started to brim his eyes, as it started adding up to what he overheard earlier today.

He almost tackled you onto the bed, hugging you tightly as he slightly cried from sadness and enjoyment of being a father.

" Are you joking?" You lightly chuckled.

" Why would I?" He somehow hugged your even tighter, burying his head in the crook of your neck as he lightly cried.

" and I thought you weren't the cry baby" you giggled.

" shut up." You sighed with a warm smile, rubbing his back to calm him down.

...

Hikaru laid his head on your stomach as the baby kicked, you guys were watching a movie.

" she's going to be a fighter." You muttered out having him look up at you with a questionable look.

" no, she's going to be a princess" you smirked.

" She's going to be both" he peers up at you.

" I wish we had twins." You sighed.

" Oh no, your mother told me it's a pain" he frowned.

" maybe after you pop her out I'll give her a few more siblings-" he was quickly slapped by you as you furiously blushed. You are more of the teaser, but this time, he going to tease you.

" that's gross!" You tried to hide the blush that you gained, but he already saw it having him smirk.

He was in a host club before, so he knows the stuff to make people blush.

" you still love me though" he hugged you, rubbing his cheek against yours to tease you even more, which you weren't buying.

" Hikaru! Stop- What's up, b*tches!"

You two flinched, turning to see Tamaki and Kyoya. Indeed, it was Kyoya that had spoken, he learned the cool phrase from watching his tv shows.

" what's sup?" You asked as you hugged Hikaru tighter due to them somehow breaking in the house.

" get out."

..

" did I get you pregnant- shut up! A child is here!" You'd shouted, covering your daughter's ears as she looks up at her father in curiosity.

" but did I?" He mouthed out, you threw one of the many dresses that your daughter owns right at his face.

" oh my god! Shut it!"

" Awwwww she's cute!" Hikaru quickly changed the subject, picking up your daughter that was now wearing a pink and blue dress, and spun her around in the air.

Your daughter giggled and laughed as Hikaru, the father, pretended to drop her but catch him over and over again ( I always do that to my friend's siblings).

" and yes, I am pregnant" he almost dropped the daughter on the ground by hearing that news.

______

Word count: 1064

Posted: 10/18/20

Edited:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 45 11
[Requests closed] Just some BNHA one-shots. I do not own Boku No Hero Academia, as you may have noticed. 「 © 2021 | StunningKim」
901K 22.7K 60
❝ 𝘩𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴--𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴, 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 ? ❞ My Hero Academia one-shots
63.9K 564 18
{A collection of Lemons, Fluff, head canons and angst.} {These are all MHA one shots} I'll take requests ofc :) *still has updates*
51 1 7
This just a copilation of my craziest dreams as one-shots, all the plots are secrets, get in under your risk and remember to announce the mistakes. Y...