Luna of the Rogues

By Hggaccetta88

Typically the alpha is a male. Males of the werewolf population or any for the matter are more respected and... More

Day 1~ training camp
Day 2~ Preperations
Day 3~ The Loss
Day 7~ Why is he here?
Day 15~ The Feast
Day 25~ His pack
Day 40~ The Announcement
Day~74
Day 77
AUTHORS NOTE
Day 77- part two
Part 3:
3 months later
Meeting Him
The Lava Pack
Sorting Things Out
Okay Maybe A Wedding
Announcement
Polling
My Best Book Yet

Day~ 54 The Arrival

10.7K 393 27
By Hggaccetta88

Lillian and Pattrick (Damien's Parents)

SNOW'S P.O.V.

I can't wait till I see that Luna's face. I thought I became good but I just can't drop it, she's a woman who needed to be dealt with appropriately and well, killing her husband and soon to be her.

I walked up to her scared beyond imagined self and just smiled, like a I'm not really a psycho smile.

" Why'd you kill him? He did nothing wrong.

" Oh trust me honey, I know. I just like seeing bad things happen to weak women.

" What do you mean weak women?

" I mean the ones who give everything up for a man. Why can't they give their title up? Why does it have to be us?

" Oh honey, are you having mate issues?

" Not that it's any of your concern but yes, being the Alpha of Alphas mate and being Alpha of the rogues isn't easy you know.

" Dear, do want my advice?

" No not really.

" Listen, he will need you more than you think. I know it seems like all it is is us needing them but it isn't. Believe it or not dear, they need us way more.

" Yeah but I don't like people needing me.

" Then why'd you become a Luna?

" Because I didn't want others having to suffer like me.

" Then don't let them.

" Well let's make this quick."

I didn't torture her like the others, as much. I cut her arms, legs and ears off then I slowly pulled out her heart. I guess I am going soft.

I walked outside to see their pack now in fear. There's one thing that everyone needs to know, I don't kill them for fun, okay that's a lie. I don't kill for no reason. I only kill when they don't deserve a pack.

" Alpha of rogues." A random wolf cried.

" Yes?"

" Thank you, all of us thank you for this."

" Your welcome?"

I walked out of there with a smile on my face. We all got in the car and headed towards my longing or also known as a lost puppy without me, mate.

We got there several hours later. He wasn't there at my arrival which worries me.

" Snow thank goodness you're back. My son went crazy without you. I know it was only two weeks but it was the longest two weeks of my life.

" Why? What'd he do?

" Um well when you left he kind of sort of destroyed the pack house. Then he well destroyed everything.

" Huh. I'll talk to him."

Now where could this little baby be? I heard rustling in the bushes, I went straight for and lunged at it. Things didn't turn out as eventful though. It wasn't my mate, hah it was some random pack guy. I landed on top of him.

" Snow, you just get back and now you're leaving me?"

" Damien before you kill him and hate me, oh what the heck, I thought he was you so I was going to surprise tackle you, then it wasn't and as I was about to get up, you came.

" How am I supposed to believe this?

" Because your pack hates me, so why would he defend me?

" Good answer."

Men. I don't get them anymore, they are too protective and controlling.

" Whatever, look we didn't do anything so believe me or not it's your choice."

" You promise that you weren't about to do anything?"

" Yes, loser."

" Alright then."

I headed back to the house, guess I know who does and doesn't trust me. Well that sums up to everyone in this place.

" Snow where are you going now?

" Home, where they don't ask me if I'm cheating or not.

" Wow that was low, even for you Snow.

" Sorry but I don't care. Now if you excuse me I have to go home.

" You are home and it's time you act like it.

" Nope I'm good.

" Snow, I promised myself I'm not the guy who ties down his mate but I will not let you leave.

" You don't own me Damien and you never will.

" Oh that's where your wrong Snow.

" Damien I'm a person too, who cares whether I'm a girl or a boy, I own myself not my idiot of a mate.

" I own you Snow. There is no dispute about it.

" Well then I can't be your mate.

" Snow take that back right now.

" No! I'm tired of you males, all you do is hurt us women.

" We wouldn't hurt you if you'd just do what you're told.

" Maybe we would listen if you didn't think you own us, and listen to us when we tell you to do something.

" Snow you're not leaving and that's final.

" Oh but I am."

How dare he think that about me. Who does he think he is? My mother? Hah, as if. I mean I don't even do what she says so why would I do what he says?

I walked back to the house, if he thinks I'm not leaving then he has another thing coming for him.

I smelt something unfamiliar, it smelt like the pack but I can't think of who. Who has this scent?

I quickly turned around to see that girl, oh what's her name? Courtney? Yeah sure I'll go with that. She had a body bag in her hands. I raised both of my eyebrows.

" S-sorry Alpha Damien requested we make sure you don't leave and I-i wasn't going to let the others hurt you to make sure they satisfy both their and his needs.

" Why would that satisfy their needs?

" B-because, they hate you.

" Stop stuttering I only kill when angered.

" Are you angered?

" A little bit." A wicked smile came on my face when the shock and terror hit her face.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to annoy or aggravate you but I have to follow his orders.

" Alright listen, tell him that I've calmed down and we will have dinner about three hours from now. I'll even cook.

" Okay thank you so much. Now I might get rewarded for convincing or really keeping you here."

I smirked, this is the best plan yet. All I need are my pack mates. They'll be fine with it.

I texted them all. Sure we could have mind linked but then that would send to Damien.

€ Meet me an exactly an hour

€ Okay with all our stuff?

€ Yes and everything we will need for three days.

€ See you soon Luna Snow.

I walked inside my room and immediately started packing my bags. I have to do this quickly or else he'll find out.

I feel like the girl off of Safe Haven and how she had to do this quickly while she was shaking because to be honest I was shaking. Alright I have everything here so I can finally leave now.

I turned to the door, I checked the halls and he wasn't there so I must be in the clear. Alright now to be unnoticed by him is the hard part.

I made it to my car and smiled in victory, I finally beat him at this and I don't even feel bad or emotional about it.

I saw them in car and we headed home. The car ride was about three days because we have to stop and all of that annoying stuff.

We were finally home, I just can't shake that gnawing feeling in my stomach. I know why it's there but I don't want to believe it I guess. I have been two weeks away from him.

" Luna, you must know that leaving that man was the best thing you have ever done. How could you two ever get along?"

" I still feel terrible about it all. Matt I just, I hurt everywhere and my wolf won't talk to me, and everyone is telling me what a great thing I have done but why doesn't it feel like I have done the right thing?"

"Because you are simply in love. But you're pack needs you more than the idiot who stole you away from us."

" Fine but when he tries to kill you, it isn't my fault."
Matt chuckled but I could sense some fear from that boy. I love the smell of fear, okay that sounds creepy but there's a specific smell fear gives off.
" Luna there's seems to be a problem." Oh goodness gracious.
" What is it Nathan?"
" Uh, that Alpha of yours."
" Go on."
" He's at the edge of our territory, do we kill him?"
" Yeah, yeah kill my mate."
" Y-you're serious?"
" Yes, kill the man I love. No you idiot!! Just let him walk up here, I'll deal with him later."
Two hours later the intrusion bell went off meaning the moron was here. That's nice.

" Where is she?" His voice boomed. I looked out my bedroom window to see his pack here, along with his parents. I must say his dad looked at my place with admiration, though he would never say out loud.
I walked outside to see him. He stood up taller when he sensed me, but he can't pinpoint where, thanks to my witches.
" Stop yelling at my pack psycho."
" You, why would you leave me? I thought that we are mates for crying out loud."
" Let's go in my office, I don't think we need an audience."
" No we are staying here." I stared him back down.
" Everyone in the house now, even if you're in his pack." I never broke eye contact.

Damien's POV

She looked up at me without breaking eye contact.
" Everyone in the house now, even if you're in his pack."
They all left without another word.
" Snow how could you leave me?" My voice cracked, hopefully showing her how much it hurt me.
" Because I'm an Alpha too. I don't need to abandon my family for a mate. Damien they're all I have."
" You have me. Snow pick a better excuse."
" You want a better excuse, how about they respect me, they listen, that trust me. They don't take advantage and lastly they have no family just like me. They know what I'm going through and don't take life for granted."
" Since we are naming each other's flaws, well let's see. I wanted a mate who doesn't keep secrets from me, she respects that I'm the Alpha, she's submissive and lastly she trusts me with everything."
" Sorry you were assigned a lousy mate. Why don't you just reject me already. "
" Because I'm willing to give up everything for the woman I love."
" You love me?"
" Yes. I love you more than anything. Snow I don't love you because I have too. Snow I love you because you made me fall in love with you even when you didn't even know you were doing it."
She ran to me and kissed me long and passionate. I put all those emotions into the kiss.
Our first kiss, the first kiss. I smiled down at her, she smiled back.
" I love you too Alpha Damien." She whispered in my ear, it was pretty sexy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

938K 31K 42
Highest ranking - #1 in Werewolf #2 in Attraction "Damn Bella, why the hell are you so stubborn?! You are my mate and if I want to mark you, I will f...
1.1M 56.3K 23
What happens when you have two ruthless alphas right next to each other? Well let's just say that it can't be good. Alpha Ace Winter has been an alph...
649K 21.9K 59
In a world where werewolves no longer have fated mates, Blake wants someone who she knows will be there for her unconditionally. But she also wants h...
1M 20.6K 31
"I, Cal River, Alpha of the Climax Night pack reject you, Raven Woods, as my pack's Luna and as my mate." ***** Raven Woods was born a rogue. She wou...