𝗗𝗲𝘃𝗼𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

By mformiyaaaaa

"ʙᴀʙʏ ᴀʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇ." 𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬 More

𝐷𝐸𝑉𝑂𝑇𝐼𝑂𝑁
one
two
four
📍Characters📍
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
𝗘𝗽𝗶𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘂𝗲
psst..
book 2
love y'all ❤️

three

9.8K 472 599
By mformiyaaaaa

𝐸𝑥𝑐𝑢𝑠𝑒 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

Devotion

"Oh your mark....get set.....ready...GO !!" Ashante said as D'Nyah and Sai'Je took off running.

It's been 2 months since her first day of school and everything is good so far.

She has a bond with everybody and all of them are strong bonds except for the one with Raivyn.

It's nothing wrong with her, they just don't click the way her and the rest do.

"I know y'all dumbasses better stop running through my house !!" Her mama yelled from the kitchen.

"Au'Bre, is it ever that serious to the point where you gotta yell ? " Taison asked her.

"Shut the fuck up kim jon."

"Ma'am. It's Taison."

"D'Nyah !! Where everybody is else at ?" she asked.

"Sai'Je and Raivyn in the living room, Ashante in the bathroom, and Xay in my room."

She smirked at her as D'Nyah straight faced her.

"Mmcht mama it's nothing like that. Ion even like him. He needa get out my room."

"Y'all know y'all like eachother." Taison said mugging D'Nyah

Taison and D'Nyah developed a brother-sister bond really quickly. They tell each other everything not leaving out a single detail.

"Bye because no we don't." she said walking to her room.

"See look atcha." Taison yelled making her throw up the middle finger.

D'Nyah loved aggravating people when they were just chilling so she decided to do that.

"Xayyyyyy."she yelled jumping on him as he groaned.

"Why the fuck did you do that stupid shit dawg. And stop calling me that."

"Because...get the fuck out my room."

"You so fucking stupid damn. Can a nigga sleep ?" he said making her eyes water.

"Sorry." she mumbled getting off of him and walking to the door.

"Mmcht. Such a fucking crybaby. Cmere." He said but D'Nyah ignored him and just kept walking.

"You hear me ?" He asked her teddy bear.

"....."

"Oh ohk. Like I said....come here." He said grabbing the back of her shirt.

"Let me go." D'Nyah mumbled getting ready to full out cry.

D'Nyah always acts tough but in reality she's a crybaby. Any little thing can make her cry.

"Fuck is you crying fa ?" he asked as she started crying.

"Be-because you called me stu-stupid." she sniffed wiping her eyes.

"Well take that shit up with the lord. Leave me alone." He said as she got up and walked out the room.

"What's wrong witchu ?" Taison and Ashante asked in union  once she got into the living room.

"Xay called me stupid." She said sitting on the sofa  as Sai'Je started laughing.

"This bitch is a damn crybaby man." She laughed as she recorded D'Nyah's crying session

"You crying because he said you stupid ? Really." Raivyn said laughing.

"Yes because don't fucking call me that. Then he asked me why I was crying and I told him and guess what he said ?" she sniffed.

"What ?" Taison said tryna hold his laugh in.

"He said take it up with the lord and leave him alone." she cried as everybody laughed.

"L m a o." Ashante said laughing.

Then everyone stopped laughing and just stared at her.

"Bye cause you just kilt the wholeee vibe." Taison said stale facing her.

"Right cus who literally says l m a o ?"  Sai'Je said.

"Bye cus y'all gon get off my friend and her choice of speech." D'Nyah said sitting up.

"I- bipolar at its best." Taison said frowning.

"Can somebody take me to the store. I want some pickles." she said sighing.

"Let's go." Xay said scaring everybody.

"I-i thoughtchu was sleep ?" Taison said clutching his chest.

"I was but i'm up now and lets go." He looked at D'Nyah.

"I'm straight, I'll ask my mama." she said scrolling through apps on her phone.

"D'Nyah, Lets go." Xay gritted through his teeth.

"Xay. I'm straight." she said giving him the same energy.

"Shid..aight." He said walking out the house.

"wE dOnT eVeN LikE eAcH oThEr." Raivyn said.

"Chile- anyways." D'Nyah said waving her off.

"I'm finna go in a minute anyways." She said making Taison choke on his drink.

"Go where ? Cus you don't got nomo friends." He asked.

"Your business. Mind it." She said blowing him a kiss.

"D'Nyah Tashayla Mansion, don't make me embarrass yo ass." He said.

"Taison Latrell Gilbert, suck a dick." she said grabbing her purse because her ride was almost here.

Her phone vibrated 6 times indicating that she had 3 new messages

Amigas 👯‍♀️💕

1/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💕 BITCHH !!!

2/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💞 BITCHHHH !!!!

3/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💓 what we bitching about ?🙂

2/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💞 bitch don't act fucking slow 😒

1/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💕 right 😐

3/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💓 uhh. im not riding the ocean

1/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💕 wea tf yuu goin !!

2/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💞 we did NOT know about this.

3/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💓 🍞+👩🏽+🚶🏾‍♀️

2/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💞 my face rn:

3/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💓 lmfaooo 😭 its the fact thatchu really making that face for meee

1/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💕 :

1/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💕 GOURLLLL FROM WHOM !!

2/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💞 right cse we gotta know these things.

3/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💓 yall know a quez ?

1/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💕 hm 🧐

2/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💞 ionk no quezes

3/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💓 he not from here. he from marietta. he used to go to college at georgia southern but be changed his major and now he go to college down here @ uga

1/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💕 i heard abt him.

2/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💞 hye yall met ?

3/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💓 tinder 😗

1/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💕

2/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💞 them tender niggas be crazy as fock !!

3/3 🧜🏽‍♀️💓 well from what i heard his head
game crazy 🙂

she went out of that message thread into another one.

good head quez 😈
im like 3 minutes away.

d'nyah 😈
bet.

good head quez 😈
dummy. that was like 3 minutes ago. im finna
be outside in 10 seconds.

d'nyah 😈
here i come. stop calling me fucking dumb.

"Well you guys...this was fun, but I have to goo." D'Nyah said walking to the door.

"Bye. Stay safe." Taison said giving her a hug.

"I know you going widda nigga butcho secret safe with me." he whispered in her ear.

"Good looks."

"Byeeee." Sai'Je and D'Nyah said winking at her.

"Xay gon beatcho ass." Raivyn mumbled as she walked out the house.

"He has no reason to. Mama I'm gone !!" She said shutting the house door.

D'Nyah watched Quez's car pull up as she looked to make sure Xay wasn't coming back.

She knew they didn't date or talk but she was still scared that he would kill her or Quez.

He got out the car to opened her door and waiting for her to get in before closing it back.

"Want sum to eat ?" He asked her breaking the silence.

"I mean since you offered, sure." she said making him chuckle.

They made little small talk basically getting to know each other more until they arrived at Wendy's

On the other side of town

"Fuck" Xay groaned as he nutted in a random girl's mouth.

This was a daily thing for him.

"Can I get some money ?" the girl asked as he buttoned his pants.

"Why ?" He asked scrunching his face up.

"Because you fucked up my lace when you wa-"

"That lace was fucked up before I got here so don't do that." he said getting ready to walk out the door before the girl grabbed his arm.

"Don't fucking touch me." He said yanking his arm away from the girl.

"But I-i just need some money cus my mama in the hospital fighting for her life." The girl cried.

"Well isn't that tough." He said walking out the door leaving the girl to cry.

When he left D'Nyah's house he did go to the store but then he got a message from someone saying that D'Nyah went with some dude and he felt like two could play at that game.

He knew he had feelings for D'Nyah but he wasn't gonna tell her because he felt like that was a "pussy boy" move.

Both of them struggled to express their feelings, but hopefully they will learn that together they can change each other.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

sorry for the slow ass updates school been kicking my ass 😒.

but anyways thoughts onnis chapter..it was boring..ik

don't forget to vote and comment.

~miya out this bitch 😎✌🏾

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 63 22
𝘞𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘢 𝘵𝘶𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘯 𝘊𝘰𝘴𝘦...
17.1K 564 19
ᥫ᭡ ↳ ❝ [𝒘𝒓𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒏𝒃𝒚𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒂] ¡! ❞
118K 3.6K 33
𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗴 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 -- 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗺𝗽𝗹𝘆 𝗯𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗯𝗲𝗱 𝗮𝘀 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵�...