Thin Line Between Love & Hate

Oleh NeetaHalai

When a beautiful friendship is ruined because of love and hate, who wins? Intertwined between Love and Hate... Lebih Banyak

Part 1 - Mysterious Card.
Part 2 - Secret
Part 3 - Different
Part 4 - Boyfriend
Part 5 - The Nightmare
Part 6 - Almost
Part 7 - Armaan
Part 8 - Date
Part 9
Part 10 - Love
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
EPILOGUE

Part 18

1K 81 6
Oleh NeetaHalai

ARNAV RAIZADA

My phone rang bringing me out of the thoughts I had been lost in, I always avoided visiting the past because it caused me nothing but pain and I was don't with that part of my life, I just wanted to forget about it and move on in life.

I pulled the phone out of my pocket as saw Shona's name flashing on screen, I swiped and received the call because she was the last person I wanted to ignore, if it weren't for her, my parents would have never believed what I had been telling them all those previous years.

If it weren't for her, I wouldn't be here, she had done so much for me since childhood, she was the one that had been there with me through thick and thin.

"Yes Shona." I said pinning the phone close to my ear.

"Are you okay Arnie?" She asked. My sweet Shona, she was always worried for me, seriously what would I do without her in my life? I couldn't even imagine a life where she wasn't with me.

"Yeah, I'm good."

"Are you coming home, or do you want me to come there? I don't like you being alone, it's getting me scared." She sounded so nervous. I knew she was worried for me, but I just needed to get out of this frustration.

I still had no answer to my question, why would my mother call me after all these years? What did she want from me now?

"You can come over in an hour or so, I'll be okay by then." I said.

"Okay, I'll see you in an hour." She said as she disconnected the call, I put the phone aside and lied down silently.

The day when my parents finally found out what that woman had been doing to be was the day I had lost all hopes actually. After the truth came out, I was sure I dint want to live with them. I had told them a hundred times but instead they would accuse me of lying and all that crap, so I decided it was better to live on the streets all alone than to live with such parents.

I was only fifteen so of course it was difficult, they made it way more difficult for me when I told them I no more wanted to live with them. Khushi's parents were all ready to let me live with them but my parents wouldn't allow that.

Instead of making my life easier they just made it more difficult by dragging this whole thing to the court, it just ended up causing me more stress, and after endless court sessions, they agreed to let me live with Khushi's parents. I never understood what the whole point of going to court was about.

Once I finished high school, I started taking up small jobs, doing anything I could to earn a little bit of money so I could start supporting myself and wouldn't have to depend on Khushi's parents. Later, their parents sent us here to study, I was glad that I was going to be in the same city and college with her, but it was going to be too much expense for them.

So I found a night job at a call Centre, it was quite difficult to manage it along with college but I had done it so far, and I had earned enough to keep me going without having to ask for any more support from Khushi's parents.

I also figured, once I'd get a job, I would repay them for everything they had done for me, I had my entire life sorted and then out of nowhere, my mother decided to call me. Why did she remember me after all these years?

I dint want to think about it, but no matter how hard I tried, all the wounds of the past had freshened up and they were hurting again.

I stood up and headed inside the bathroom, I turned on the shower and stood under it trying to calm myself down, I thought of everything else to help me distract my mind, I wanted to forget that she had called me or anything.

I sang random songs and would keep my mind busy in the lyrics which kind of helped, and then I heard a knock at the door of my room.

"Arnie, you in there?"

It was Khushi, she was here already. That girl would ever listen to me, I told her to come after an hour but she was here already. I was actually glad that she was here, she kind of made me forget about everything else.

"Yeah, just taking a shower, want to join?" I smirked, I knew the reaction she would have, she must definitely be rolling her eyes.

"You wish." She laughed, she had such a beautiful laugh, it made me forget everything and just concentrate on the sound of it.

Oh I loved this girl so much... I don't even remember when it started, I just know that the feelings had always been there and I was too scared to tell her.

I turned of the shower and wrapped a towel around my waist as I walked out, she was seated on my bed staring at her phone. I stared at her for a moment, she was so beautiful, wasn't she?

"Hey there babe." I winked at her as soon as she looked at me.

"Since when did you start addressing me as babe and not as Shona?" She asked as she stood up and walked towards me.

"Since you became my girlfriend. Now I can call you everything. Darling, baby, honey, sweetheart, love. Ohh, how all the names go well with you." I smirked.

"Jeez, so cheesy Arnie." She giggled, I moved a couple steps closer to her and wrapped my hand around her waist, puling her closer to me, she crashed on my chest and looked at me nervously.

I loved how she was never nervous around me but every time I'd start getting a bit romantic, she would get so nervous her cheeks would turn pink.

"Look at me." I said, she was currently staring at the floor and wouldn't look up no matter what I did.

"Khushi, look at me." I said once again, this time she did.

"What?" She asked.

"Are you suddenly shy of me? Your very own best friend?" I teased.

"No, I'm shy of my new boyfriend." She blushed.

"How about we get rid of it then." I smirked having some ideas in my head.

"And how will we do that Arnie?" She asked with her sweet voice and looked at me with those cute hazel eyes of hers. I smirked as I lifted my hand and put it on her cheek, brushing my thumb on her lips.

I bent forward as she shut her eyes immediately making me smile, I brushed my lips on hers and then slowly parted them, I felt her shudder as soon as I started kissing her, she put both her hands on my cheeks holding my face as she kissed me back.

I kissed her softly for a moment and then grabbed her lower lip in between my teeth and my lips, pressing it tightly as I pulled apart, when I looked at her, she looked flabbergasted.

"Wow." She smiled.

"Yeah babe, that was just a kiss, imagine what else I can do." I winked at her making her blush once again.

"Arnie!" She pouted as she slapped me on the arm slightly and turned to face the opposite side folding her arms.

"I am right here." I replied as I hugged her from behind.

"What are you doing." She giggled.

"Just loving you."

"Will you love me like this always? No matter what?" She turned to look at me, she looked scared. I dint know why she was scared, did she think I was going to leave her or something? Didn't she trust me to stay in this relationship? Maybe it was because of me running around those girls trying to make her jealous. Damn it Arnav, you shouldn't have done that.

"Always Khushi, trust me." I looked her into the eyes, she nodded as she hugged me tightly.

"Can you kiss me again?" She asked as she broke the hug after a while.

"I know you liked it." I smirked.

"If you act that way, I'll leave." She frowned.

"Okay okay, I was kidding, of course I'd love to kiss you again and again and again until you get tired of my kisses." I laughed.

"I will never get tired of them." She smiled, I put my finger on her chin and lifted it up and then kissed her once again, I started by brushing my lips on hers again, teasing her a bit, she would try to kiss me and I would pull apart and she would frown and then she got tired of me playing around so she got hold of my face and kissed me.

Her lips tasted like some berries, I guess it was the lipstick she had on, I ran my tongue inside her mouth, exploring and tasting her.

I tried to pull apart once but she grabbed my face once again and continued kissing me so I figured I'd let her until she had enough, seemed like she couldn't get enough of me already just like I couldn't get enough of her.

"Umm, so what's the next step after this?" I smirked as she finally pulled apart.

"There's no next step you idiot. Now get dressed, I cant stop looking at your naked body." She rolled her eyes.

"Well I am not entirely naked, but if you'd like a view, I'm willing to take this towel off." I winked.

"Eww, go away." She pushed me away and then ran out of the room leaving me laughing at her.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

171K 9.3K 30
Nafrat paas ane na de Mahobat door jane na de( hatred keeps them apart but love keeps them closer) What will happen when love overcomes Hatred. Read...
505K 26.4K 60
Highest rank: #26 in fanfiction, #1 in Arshi Won "CHARM AWARD" on IPKKND CHARM AWARDS-2K18 **UNEDITED- FIRST DRAFT** "Khushi, at least we can be frie...
73.6K 2.7K 5
Khushi loved him with all her heart but her love was mistaken, misjudged by him. Shattered and heart broken she left everything behind. Arnav is left...
231K 13.2K 41
Story about previous life, two lovers love unconditionally. Protect each other. Evil people killed them in previous birth before they become one. So...