Pearl Green |KTH| 4 ✔

By hana_imagines

"I want to see your face. The complete one" "But Taehyung....." "I want to see how you look like. I want to s... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
Epilogue
~Bonus Part - 1~

~4~

292 24 21
By hana_imagines

Author's note:
Hola peeps!! I am back again and please do vote and comment if you like the story!!! Have a happy reading

***°***

Taehyung's Pov

"I will get you a new one", I could see her looking at me in surprise. 

"I will go to the class now", she mumbled and walked away. .

Why did I even tell that now? I know that her violin is expensive and where can I get the money for the violin now? If not for that idiot Jackson, I would have not been in such a situation.

Now that I think about it, her pathetic state when she saw her violin broke disturbed me a lot. She was a complete mess back then. She just picked up those sharp wooden pieces mindlessly. She didn't even care about her bleeding wrist and let those filings pierce her fingers.

She looked so broken and her wails made me disappointed. I didn't like it when she sobbed. I didn't like it when she looked crippled. I need to purchase a violin at any cost. That jerk, Jackson punched Jin hyung in the morning for no reason and I couldn't control my anger. He gets on my nerves even if he just exists.

He is the reason for the disturbance in our group. Though I am not getting along with Jin hyung, I can't tolerate his behavior against him. He is too dumb to let things go. I just wonder if he will understand that thinking only the positive side of life will never help him grow or win. That will only crush him in the future.

I went to the class and I could feel stares at me. I am already the star now. I will be dead if the manager gets to know about this. Jin hyung was glaring at me. I guess he already knows. Aish! Was I too violent? Nevermind, it's already done.

"Why do you have to hit him on the arm?", Jimin nudged my shoulder.

"He is being an irritating pest. I don't have another excuse", I scowled at the thought of that idiot.

"I mean, why didn't you kick his ass?", Jimin smirked and I chuckled a little. Right now, it's not Jackson who is bothering me. It's her, her puffed face is not leaving my thoughts. Why is she affecting me so much? I don't even know how she looks like as a whole. How her hair is? What kind is she as a person? Who is she? Though her eyes marked an inevitable impression in my mind. She is different and....

Interesting?

Those pretty orbs were filled with despair and anger this morning. The despair that she is helpless over her beloved instrument and angry that I broke it so easily. They are easily readable. 

"V hyung", I could hear Jungkook calling me and I turned towards him. The classroom was empty.

"Did the class get over?", I asked them and they nodded.

"And I called you 6 times till now. Where are you lost, hyung?", Jungkook asked, his voice screaming concern.

"Why did you have to make a scene?", it was Jin hyung. I was actually waiting for this.

"I just can't sit quiet and warm up my ass like you", I scoff at him and he threw a glare. Things were not so great between us after entering the academy. With Jackson breathing here, it happened to be like this. He taunts Jin hyung yet hyung stays quiet which makes me so pissed.

"And I don't like to cause troubles to the band as you do", he defended himself. I feel bad for those words but nevertheless, I can't tolerate his calmness.

"Hadn't it been for you, he wouldn't have even known us in the first case.", I shot at him and his expression changed. He lowered his gaze and looked quite hurt. Shit! I shouldn't have said that. Ugh! I regret my words now.

"I am sorry for being the cause of this problem", he apologized and walked away. Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung glanced at me for a moment and paced their steps behind him.

"That was harsh, Taehyung ah", Jimin let out a scowl and I hummed. I know I was wrong.

"All of us including you know that he isn't at fault. He always cared for us, V hyung. You, I, and every one of us grew under him for almost three years. I know it is tough for us but still, you can't blame him for what has happened. It was Jackson hyung's fault", Jungkook stated as a matter of fact. I know it was really mean to shout at him like that.

"Jungkook ah, he did it for hyung", Jimin defended me. Thank God, at least one member knew the truth. Jungkook looked at us, surprised at what Jimin spoke.

"That bastard hit hyung in the morning and Taehyung couldn't control his anger. That's why", Jimin completed and I sighed.

"It's okay, hyung will not be mad at you for more time", Jungkook cheered to make the situation feel less tense. And we ended the discussion there. I will have to ask for an apology later.

• • •

We gathered at the lunch and I could see hyung avoiding me. I wish to kill that bastard Jackson now. We ate in silence, unlike the usual days. But what caught my attention is her, the one who can make anyone encaptivated with those sparkling eyes.

Her eyes are such a bother, I thought to myself. She was just playing with her fork and the vegetables. Will she not eat her lunch? Is she depressed about what happened in the morning?

Okay! A small talk won't harm. I got up and walked to her table, taking the seat on her right.

"Are you not going to eat?", my voice brought her down to earth. She looked at me with a displeasing stare and scooted to the next seat. Not the same game again. I scooted next to her and held her hand not allowing her to move somewhere else.

"What are you doing?", she asked me in disbelief. Yeah, my acts are truly disbelieving and I could see my members gawking at the scene. Her lips twitched, probably in anger as she looked at me. This is the only time I could see most of her face. Not completely though.

"Eat your lunch, Nazeera", I told her calmly and she still looked at me as If I was an alien.

"Not your concern", she got up from the seat but my hold was tight. I don't want her to go without completing her lunch. She didn't even move a rice grain. The morning incident was my fault and I am being responsible, that's all.

"You look tired", I am trying to maintain my calm hoping it would work out. She looked surprised at once and then composed herself again.  

"I have already told you, it is none of your concern", she pulled out of my hold and went away. This girl is really one inflexible being. I sighed and walked back to the table where my members were gaping at me. Did I land from any UFO? 

"Care to explain?", Hobi hyung asked and the rest eyed me for an answer. Okay! I have to spill the beans now.

I narrated the whole incident about how that bastard hid behind her and that I was so angry at that moment, I didn't realize that I hit him with her violin. I just want to hit him with the next thing available and the only thing which caught my eyes was the violin that she held in her hand. I also told them about how I hurt her accidentally and that we went to the infirmary.

"So, now you promised her that you will get a new one", Namjoon concluded and I nodded.

"Let me check the price", Jimin scrolled through his phone.

"There are cheap ones but I don't think it is good to give her a poor quality one", Jungkook looked into Jimin's phone.

"No, I will try to buy her something of good quality", I told them and they nodded.

"Then that will be around $500-$1000", Jimin showed his screen and I sighed. I am worried now, where can I get that much money? 

"We will help you", Namjoon hyung placed an arm on my shoulder and I looked at him.

"No, hyung. I will arrange it somehow", I don't want to trouble them. We are already having a hard time. Though we earned some money, we still have to pay for our loans. It's not right to trouble them with the little pocket money they hold.

"When did Taehyung become so rich?", Jimin eyed and held my hands.

"Let us help you Taehyung ah", he squeezed and I could see our maknae nodding his head. Though I am thinking of asking my mom for help, I couldn't ask her for such a huge amount. 

"I will pay you back later", I promised them and they chuckled. I am really serious.

"We have a long way to go, Taehyung. We will always help each other", Hobi hyung gave an assuring smile.

"Thank You", I hugged him and I could see them smile. I don't know how they forgot my harsh words towards Jin hyung. All the time, he just looked at me and blinked his eyes. I can't even face him now. Everything will be awkward with him now.

We dispersed to our classes and I am thinking of a way to ask eomma money. My mind was an absolute mess today. With so many things swirling in my head, I couldn't concentrate on the choreo properly. I felt ashamed for being such a pain in the band. I should contribute my best yet I am stuck up with problems.  

• • •

Finally, the day is over and I rushed to the entrance of her block. Amidst all the day, I could only think of her. I don't what she has done to me. I wonder why I am so bothered about a girl whom I don't even know. Her appearance, her character, or her life. I don't know anything, except that she hates me with her entire heart.

I spotted her easily. The only one who covers her face with a scarf and the pearl green bracelet on her wrist. She was taking small strides. I guess she is tired.

"Hey!"

"What now?" I chuckled at her response. It was pretty different from her usual ones. She either tries to shove me away or scoffs at me. I guess she expected me this time.

"Have this", I handed her the bread which I bought just now. I felt like buying it since she didn't eat her lunch. A part of me felt guilty that I was the reason behind it.

"Why are you so concerned about me today?", she asked me again probably tired of scoffing at me.

"Here", I held her hand and placed the bread.

"Don't say anything and eat like a good girl", I smiled at her.

"Did you mix anything in this to kill me?", she gave me a suspicious stare and I chuckled at her. Does she think so badly of me?

"What if I did?", I decided to play along.

"It is the same either case", she sighed and started eating. What does she mean by that? Does she want to die? Is she okay?

"Are you alright?", I asked to confirm if she is fine.

"How many times should I tell you not to be so concerned about me?"

She started eating her bread and completed it really fast. Such a stubborn one, who told her to throw the lunch when she is this hungry? Aish! This girl

"Do you want another one?"

"No. And thanks for the bread", she bowed and I smiled. She is surely an interesting one.

I started walking by her side and she turned towards me.

"Don't say you are following me again?", she shot a glare, voicing out a Hmph.

"Needless to say, I am following you", I stated nonchalantly and chuckled at her widened eyes. 

"Don't worry I will stay two steps back and stop at the place where you asked me to, just like yesterday", I assured her and she seemed satisfied. I could hear her voice in those eyes, at least to an extent for what she is feeling. I wondered how I can do that. Is that possible for everyone? To study eyes and conclude what they are thinking of?

We took the subway and she was silent all the while. I have never met a girl like her. People try to make friends, they would love to have a company but she is a rare kind. She doesn't talk much, refuses any kind of touch, and minds her own business. Yet she allowed me to walk with her, I smiled at the thought.

She gets easily lost and turns twice around to check if she is going in the same way as directed on her phone. She has the latest version of android, must be rich, I thought to myself. I remember the way but it was nice to watch her getting lost and turning around, looking so innocent. I wore my mask whenever there is crowd and removed it in isolated places. It's suffocating to have it on my face all the time.

She stopped at a place and turned to me with a questioning gaze. She is lost again.

"The right", I answered her and she turned to the right, not even thanking me. Gosh! This girl. Am I that much of a jerk to her? 

As we reached the place, I stopped and she turned to look at me. I waved my hand and she didn't give any response. But I could see a difference through her eyes unlike the one yesterday. Perhaps, she is not that disgusted of me today. As she went forward, I took out my binoculars again to watch her walking home. Unlike yesterday, she didn't keep checking every minute. But as she reached her community gate, she turned for once and went ahead.

Why does it feel so different around you?

***°***

Taehyung laughing at you when you are lost

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

347K 11.5K 49
Where two idiots doesn't know what relationship they have....! But still doesn't even bother to search for the answer.!! JEON JUNGKOOK The powerful C...
97.7K 5.9K 20
Taehyung had been living with his 'fiance' for a good time and is to be engaged in a month when this one guy walks into his life. What happens then? ...
35.9K 939 13
"𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙗𝙚 𝙨𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙛 𝙢𝙚," "𝙃𝙤𝙬 𝙙𝙤 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢?" "𝘉𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘶𝘴𝘦, 𝙮�...