The Truth Untold

By Nyxocide

You are the only daughter of Bang Si-Hyuk. Nobody knows of his one night stand that lead to you. You recently... More

Life sometimes gets in the way
New beginnings
New beginnings can be hard
Awkward first encounters.
An emotionally exhausting day
Sexual Tension is a very real thing.
A night with the boys turns sexual
Namjoon
Talks with Appa
Shopping grows you closer, and new friends
Night before a long trip
The plane ride that never seems to end
Unexpected talk from Yoongi
Practice Makes Perfect?
Relaxation before the big event
Is it really relaxing when there's sexual tension?
Things get heated
Unexpected Friend makes things clear.
A new side to Hoseok
Honesty is the best policy
A moment with Jungkook
What a way to wake up
Who Are You?
Where in the world is Jimin?
Where did she go?
Is she ever gonna wake up?
Miracles can happen
Road To Recovery?
Back to the swing of things.. sort of
Who knew Yoongi had it in him?
Doctors and New Friends
Never Give Up
Progress of unexpected sorts
An itch that needs to be scratched
Getting back to normal
New side to Taehyung
Kink, Who?
A night to remember
Awkward mornings
A Date With Min Yoongi Part 1
A Date With Min Yoongi Part 2
When things go bad
Helpless
The worst thing imaginable
The After
Homecoming
Getting back to normal?
Time flies
Healing in the form of Kookie
Nightmares
Hard Conversations
Learning about Min Yoongi
Unexpectedly
Jin to the rescue?
An exhausting but very good night
Time with Appa
Your first vacation
Newly Discovered
A day by the pool
A little water never hurt
Friends make long days better
Getting your dancing legs back
Jin
First Kisses
Late Night Snacks
Concert Day
Concert Night
Epiphany
Playing in the rain isn't such a good thing
uh-oh
Yoongi's first time
World Wide Handsome
Memories
Memories, the aftermath
Going Public
Namjoonie
What now?
All Smiles
D-Day, part 1
D-Day part 2
Surprise
Breakfast with Jinnie
Daegu
The Eldest Hyung
Quiet Bathroom Trips
Home Sweet Home
Jetlag
Eomma
Touring is Exhausting
Florida
Oops?
Dongsaeng
Are You Ready?
How hard can this be?
Hard part is over.. or is it?
Truth Finally Told
What Have We Done?
DNA
Flashback
Some Much Needed Answers
Come again?
Dna Results
Are You Ready?
Cravings
An Itch That Needs Scratched
Week 22
Gender
Big Announcement
Giving Back to a Fan
Almost There!
40 1/2 weeks
Delivering is Hard
Babies
When Real Life Hits
Epilogue
Question?
Crazy Days Of School
Big Hearts
Jia
Tomato
NOT AN UPDATE

Sleepover

8.6K 290 85
By Nyxocide

"Is it done yet Noona?" Jungkook asks you, peeking over your shoulder at the cake you made. You laugh and look at him, his big doe eyes eagerly waiting for you to say yes.

"It's still warm. You want it warm?" He nods quickly and you can't help but kiss him at how adorable he is.

You slice the cake up while Jungkook grabs some plates. He helps you dish out pieces of cake, then passes them out. Everyone grabs their plate and pile in the living room to watch the movie.

You get the loveseat with Jungkook, the 2 eldest get the single seats while Jimin and Tae lay on the floor and Nmajoon and Hoseok stretch out on the long couch.

"What movie did you pick?" You look at Jungkook.

"The Incredible Hulk! It's Jimin's favorite"

You nod and take a bite of your cake. Jin's loud 'MMMMM' interrupts the silent eating. You all turn to look at him.

"Namjoon-ah made this?" His eyes are wide. You giggle and shake your head.

"Yes, he helped."

"Wah~ Namjoon-ah. Good job" he gives a thumbs up and eats more of his cake. You wink and Namjoon, happily letting him take the credit while everyone compliments the cake.

You all watch the movie in silence, the only noises are snack bags crinkling and Yoongi's heavy breathing as he was first to fall asleep.

The next movie is one you haven't seen yet, Aquaman. It isn't even halfway through and you can't help but wonder if they thought this through when they picked it. Mainly because everytime Jason Mamoa is shirtless, they all turn to look at you.

You laugh and grab everyone's plates and walk to the kitchen to clean them up, grabbing everyone a drink and coming back. Hoseok and Jin are next to fall asleep, shortly after giving them their drinks.

"Guys, let's go to sleep." You call out, seeing everyone except Jimin fight to stay awake. Jungkook turns off the tv and crawls beside Tae and goes to sleep. You gently shake Jin and Hobi awake to go to sleep in a more comfortable spot, with Namjoon's help. They decided to give Jin the long couch as he's the eldest, Yoongi opted for the chair because of his shoulder, which left Hoseok the love seat.

They offered it to you but you're fine on the floor with the maknae's. You crawl on the floor beside Jimin and Tae and turn to face Jimin. Out of all of the members, Namjoon and Jimin are usually up late at night as well so you usually find yourself hanging with one of them if you can't sleep.

"Hi" he whispers and smiles at you, putting the comic book he pulled out down.

"Hi yourself" you whisper back, scooting closer to him so you can see his comic as well. He rolls to his back and scoots so you both can see it, your head resting on his arm.

"What is it about?" You whisper softly, to not wake anyone else. He smiles, his eyes lighting up as if you just told him he won the lottery.

"You're interested?" You nod your head slowly and he begins to whisper softly, explaining the plot to you. You listen with close attention, the passion in his voice making you smile.

You both are startled when a leg suddenly appears over your waist, kicking Jimin's leg in it's attempt over your waist. Next an arm snakes around your waist and you feel a warm body hugging you as if you were a teddy bear. Jimin lifts his head to look around you and immediately busts out in giggles, his eyes disappearing as he laughs really hard.

"Tae" he mouths around giggles and you can't help but join in on the giggling. Taehyung is surely too adorable.

"Let's go somewhere else so we don't wake anyone up" Jimin whispers and you nod. Jimin climbs to his feet then hands you a pillow so you can slide it into Tae's arms and stand up.

Jimin takes your hand with his free hand and leads you to your room. He closes the door behind you and you both climb in your bed, flicking on your night lamp before settling back on the pillows.

You scoot closer so you can read his comic with him again and you to resume where you left off.

After a few minutes, Jimin seems to not be paying attention.

"Y/N? Can i ask you something? You don't have to answer" he whispers, drawing your attention from the comic book.

"Hm?"

Before he can ask you, your door opens and Taehyung stands there pouting. You lift your head and giggle at how cute he looks.

"What is it Tae?" You whisper. He crawls into bed behind you and cuddles into you.

"You left me" he pouts more and you and Jimin both start to giggle at how adorable he's being.

"We were trying not to wake you" Jimin mumbles, getting up to close the door Tae left open before crawling back on your other side.

"But you left with your warmth so i woke up and saw you guys come in here" you can't help but giggle again, pulling Tae's arm around your waist to cuddle into him while you lay your head on Jimin's arm.

"What was it you were going to ask me, Chim Chim?" You place a kiss on his arm before snuggling back into him.

"Ahh" he looks at Tae. "I don't know if i can ask now"

Tae picks his head up and looks at Jimin.

"I won't tell, if it's meant to be a secret" he whispers, the most innocent look on his face.

"It's nothing big.. i was simply curious" his cheeks turn red, and your curiosity peeks.

"Curious about what?" You whisper.

"H-how far you've gone with.. everyone.." he doesn't look at you, his face turning bright red. You raise an eyebrow at his question.

"Why do you ask?" You look at Tae who simply stares at Jimin.

"I was.. just curious" he mumbles. You then think about the times you were with Jimin, and how he seemed to get off on watching you with Kookie and Tae.

"Jimin.. do you.. enjoy watching?" You smile softly, hoping he feels less embarrassed.

"I- yes. I didn't know it was a kink of mine until that day with Kookie" he whispers and you know what time he means. Tae, however, looks at you with wide eyes.

"You were with both of them at the same time?"

You laugh at how innocent his question is.

"Yes Tae, much like i was with you two. I won't give details, that is private."

"I understand, jagi" Jimin whispers.

"The only one i haven't been fully intimate with is Jin"

They both look at you surprised.

"Jin hyung hasn't? Doesn't he want you Aein?" Tae frowns and you laugh.

"He very much does, but he isn't ready to go there, and i won't rush him. I love him as much as the rest, i don't need sex to make that any more true."

"Very true, jagi. It's late, we should get some sleep." Jimin puts the comic away, flicking off the light and scoots down into the bed where you snuggle into his chest while Tae hugs you from behind.

"Goodnight my babies" you giggle as you hear Tae already snore behind you.

"That was fast" Jimin murmurs, grinning with his eyes closed.

"Night, Chim Chim" you whisper and snuggle into his chest.

Uou're almost asleep when you hear your door open and close and then another body laying across the foot of your bed. You crack your eyes open and see Kookie laying across everyone's feet, already fast asleep.

You giggle softly at how adorable it is and go to sleep yourself.

~a/n just to reward everyone thus far, i found a gif in my thousands of gifs that is adorable so here you go ~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 740 30
Serenity Adams used to be such a kind and soft person. She would give the shirt off her back if someone she cared for needed it more. However, the la...
1.2M 43.3K 120
#1 IN FANFICTION!!!! A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY (ALSO AVAILABLE ON DREAME AND INKITT) - Official alternate version of this story is now available...
893K 31.1K 46
Y/n is a quiet and Introverted 20 year old girl who runs a guest house previously owned by her mother. Living her peaceful but young life away hidden...
10.7M 432K 68
❝How old are you❞ jungkook asked. You just put two fingers infront of him. ❝2!?❞he asked with a frown. ❝T-twenty❞you said nervously after shaking yo...