I'm in the Anime? (HunterxHun...

By TheSnuggieQueen

[Book 1] After probably unaliving herself, Y/N L/N wakes up in the anime world with a magical backpack and st... More

A New View on Life x Leaving the Island
Tests x and x Tests
Game x Of x Survival
Fuck x Hisoka x and Heights
Unlock x a x Mystery
Secrets x and x Love
Who x Are x You
The x Final x Countdown
Surprise x Little x Brother!
Let's x Level x Up
Push X It X Hoes
I Live x Kinda x Far
Wing x Is x Lying
What's x Up x Nen User?
Serenade x Us x With Nen
Punish x Me x Zaddy Wing~
Let's Unlock x The x Flood Gates
~Some Things to Clarify~
Avatar Powers x Against x the Snake
Beginnings x of x Her Destiny
Goodbye Innocence x and x Hello Sins
The Boy x With the x Rotom Phone
Back x To the x Beginning
Life Update ?? / Not a Chapter
Exploring x Back x Home
Welcome x Back x ___
Remember x Trick x Tower?

Bitches x Get x Fucked

2.1K 93 23
By TheSnuggieQueen

I just finished all my midterms! I had to write like 3 essays for my English class and 1 essay for my introduction to criminology class. I'm so tired out but I'm glad to have gotten this chapter out!

ALSO, I'VE UPLOADED EARLY!!! Well, as early as early gets.

I am going to be explaining in the next chapter the "arcs" that I will have in this story. It's obviously going to be a little different from the show, but it's going to be vital for the plot.

- - -

"You're a butler's apprentice for the Zoldyck family." Y/N observed the young girl's choice in clothing.

They looked up at the defensive female. She narrowed her (e/c) eyes. Gon bounced his attention from the girl blocking the pathway to Y/N. Leorio readied his knife in his pocket whilst Kurapika readied his wooden blades.

"Leave. You are trespassing on private property. I cannot allow you to pass without permission."

"We called ahead and we came in through the Testing Gate."

"The butlers did not give you permission to enter."

Gon let out an irritated huff, "What do we need to do to get their permission? I said that I was Killua's friend, but they wouldn't put him on."

"I wouldn't know. Because no one has ever received their permission to enter."

"Then we'll have to trespass!" He yelled.

"I suppose so. In any case, this is where I draw the line. If you take one step beyond this line, I'll have to remove you by force."

She's unusually calm. Y/N stepped back into Leorio's chest...again. Lingering energy surrounded the group. It was almost transparent, but the female was able to watch it dance around. The energy engulfed her figure.

What the fuck is happening? She shut her eyes tight. When she opened them again, her friends were gone. Yet, there stood Canary. Except she was three years younger. She looks a lot more nervous here than when we came into contact with her. Y/N looked around quickly.

A Blacklist Hunter stood a little ways away with many men behind him. Oh, you have got to be joking. Y/N took a special interest in a man wearing a brown jacket and a cigarette in his mouth. That's Seaquant. Then that means... She looked back at Canary.

"You're going to murder them." Y/N gasped.

She turned around to face the men approaching the pathway. "You can't go through! She's going to kill you!"

As fast as it came, Y/N stretched her arm out quickly. The next second she was back in the present and laying on the ground. Her outstretched hand almost punched Kurapika in the face. He looked down with worry until the girl almost hit him of course.

She looked up at him. The birds chirping in the trees ceased. Y/N sat up slowly. Leorio and Gon stood behind Kurpika. The young girl in Y/N's odd dream stood in the same place as before. Judging from the sky, she looked up, I haven't been out for long.

"You killed most of those men that tried to enter here three years ago."

"They walked past the line with the intent to kill my masters. I did what had to be done."

Y/N shook her head. But she's right. Their goal was murder. But ours is to get Killua. Nervous sweat dripped off the side of Leorio's face. Gon took a few steps toward Canary. Kurapika remained silent. Does he know what I know?

"We aren't here to kill anyone, we just want to get Killua!"

"If you take one step beyond this line, I'll have to remove you by force."

"This...You know we're not going to leave here without him. And I know it's your job to prevent trespassers from going through," Y/N stood up, "But I have to warn you," Canary raised the staff in her hand, "Once Gon is set on something, it's very hard to change his mind."

The boy in question held that familiar shimmer of determination in his eyes. And it's going to get him seriously hurt. He stepped forward. Y/N looked away from the scene. This is going to fucking suck.

Gon stepped over the line Canary had drawn. Immediately, he was hit in the face with the staff and hurled back towards his friends. Leorio and Kurapika readied their weapons. Y/N pulled out her pen. The determined boy glanced over.

"Don't interfere. Let me handle this, "He wiped the dripping blood from his head, "We don't intend to fight you. We just want to see Killua."

"It doesn't matter what your motives are. I'm simply following my orders." She swung her staff.

The female began looking around the bushes beyond the fence. Someone's watching us. Their eyes are focused on Gon and Canary. She stuffed her hands with the pen back into her pocket. But which Zoldyck member was watching them in the anime?

"I'll never let you pass."

"I will get through. I'm going to see Killua!" Gon yelled.

Canary began to sweat nervously. She remembered the moment Master Killua returned home a few days back. He was alone but told Canary in passing that he had finally made a friend. I cannot let them through.

Y/N observed the young girl. She's getting nervous. The female narrowed her eyes, but why? Why is she getting nervous over Gon wanting to see Killua? I know she has some feelings for Killua as some sort of friend. She's probably not as heartless as the other butlers then.

Gon continued to step over the line and get thrown back by Canary's staff. As the day grew on until the sun began to set, he continued to step over the line. Canary continued to swing him back until she couldn't take it anymore.

The sky was a soft pink hue by the time Canary stopped. "Stop it! Stay away! Don't you realize how futile this is? Why don't you stop him? Aren't you his friends?"

Leorio stared with an angry expression, but blanked eyes. Kurapika stared with the same look. Y/N looked onto the girl with soft eyes, but a remorseful look of 'I told you so.'

"What's the problem? I'm here to see my friend. I'm here to see Killua. Why do I have to do this!" Gon angrily punched the stone fencing next to the girl.

"He's over the line." Y/N stepped forward, starling Leorio and Kurpaika.

"Hey," Canary jumped, "I crossed the line. Aren't you supposed to hit me? You're different from Mike. You may try to hide your feelings, but you have a heart. When I mentioned Killua, your eyes softened for a moment."

"Please," Tears fell from her eyes," Help Master Killua."

Y/N gasped and ran towards Gon. Something's going to happen. I don't remember what. But he's going to get hurt! "Gon!"

As the girl ran forward with an outstretched hand towards her brother, a loud bang resonated. Canary was shot in the head. Holy shit. She crumpled to the ground. Y/N rushed past Gon, over the line, and to the young girl's side. Her other friends soon rushed to the girl's side too.

A woman spoke with a soft demeanor. "Honestly. What was that servant babbling about? She made it sound like we were being mean to Killua. A worthless apprentice had the nerve to insult us!"

Y/N glared at the woman who wore a large dress with a massive hat and bandages covering her face. "You must be Gon. And you must be Y/N. I heard about the two of you from Illumi. Killua knows that you're here," She grew excited, " I have a message for you from Kil. 'Thank you for coming. I really appreciate it. But I can't see you right now. Sorry.'"

"That's a load of shit and you know it!"

Y/N felt her hands grow hot and her eyes change color. Leorio and Kurapika held their friend back. The woman gasped in surprise. Her hands sparked with a small flame threatening to grow. "Y/N! Calm down!"

"Calm down!? I was with Killua for seven days during the Exam! I know when he doesn't want anyone seeing him! And you," She took her arms back and stared at the woman in the dress, "I don't give two fucks who you are. If you lie to us again I swear-"

Kurapika smacked the back of Y/N's head. "Don't be rude to people you don't know, Y/N."

Y/N bit her tongue, keeping her burning gaze on the woman. I will kill her. And then I'll kill Kurapika for hitting the back of my head like a child. "Fuck you, Kurapika. Why the hell did you shoot her any way you stupid bitch?"

Her friends collectively sighed. She felt her anger cool down. The woman ignored Y/N's angry remark. "Forgive me for not introducing myself earlier. I am Killua's mom. This is Kalluto."

"Why can't Killua come to see us?" Gon asked.

"He's in solitary confinement."

"Solitary confinement?" Leorio questioned.

"Kil stabbed me and his brother before he ran away. That is the story he told us. Kil returned because...he regretted his actions. And he voluntarily entered the solitary confinement. So, we do not know when he will leave."

She suddenly gasped, "What? Father! What are you doing? Don't do anything hasty! He's finally returned! Goodness. Why must Father be this way? Something has come up. So, I bid you farewell."

"Please wait," Killua's mom stopped, "We'll be staying in town for a while. Please let Killua know."

"Got it. I shall tell him. Goodbye."

Kalluto stared between Gon and Y/N. "Who are you?" "We are Killua's friends."

"Friends..." He narrowed his Fushia-colored eyes. "Kalluto! What are you doing? Come here now!" His mother's voice echoed through the forest.

The boy left after his mother quickly. Y/N let out a sigh of relief. "I'm sorry for blowing up...It's just that...That woman was so defensive about her actions and I just know that Killua has been wanting to see us for a while now. When she said he didn't want to see us, I just lost my patience."

"I would have done the same thing if I wasn't so focused on this girl." Leorio chuckled nervously.

"I apologize too, for hitting you Y/N. It was out of line."

Yeah, right. "It's all good. I would've done something bad if you hadn't snapped me out of it." She sighed.

"I probably shouldn't be saying this, but these people creep me out. And I bet Y/N was right about them lying about Killua saying he can't see us. Gon, Y/N. We can't leave yet. How about we tail them?" Leorio looked up at his young friends.

"Sure, but if we do that, she'll take the blame."

"We should probably get her to the butler's office place first. As much as I want to see Killua, I don't want her dying." Y/N crouched down to Canary's level.

"I will take you to the butler's office. There is a phone that connects to the mansion."

Canary stood up with the help of Y/N. The butler's apprentice led the group up a long pathway up to a massive house.

"Hey, Canary? Won't you get in trouble for bringing us here?"

She closed her eyes, "They already know what I'm doing, so, I'm prepared to take the consequences."

"If there's any trouble, I'll take the responsibility." Gon remarked.

"No. I'm merely serving as a guide for Master Killua's friends."

The girl took off walking. Gon and Kurapika shared a look. Y/N sighed to herself. Leorio focused on not passing out. They began walking again. The trees and greenery in this part of the forest were more black and grey than green at the stone fencing. Chirping from the insects of the eve filled the void of silence.

Canary stayed ahead of the group, and far enough away to not engage in talking. Y/N and Kurapika noticed what she was doing immediately. She knows her role in this awful place. We haven't been here long, but we're already being held on a higher platform than Canary. The female wrapped her bare arms around herself.

"You've noticed it too, right?"

Her friends looked over at Y/N's cold figure. "Killua goes home, we show up, then we find out that he 'doesn't' want to see us? But then I end up shitting on his mom and now we're about to see him and take him with us? Don't you find that a little too convenient?"

"Do you think they've got something planned for us?" Leorio questioned.

She sighed, "I just have a weird feeling about this."

They continued up the path less traveled by. Crickets chirped. Y/N was on high alert, the hairs on the back of her neck were up. She kept a hand on the pen in her pockets. It's been a long time since I last watched HunterxHunter. I think the butlers are waiting for us at the house. The wind blew over her.

The trees soon cleared. A large victorian style house stood in an open area with trees surrounding the back. Even from a distance, the group could make out silhouettes of five different people.

As they drew closer, the five silhouettes became clearer. Five men wearing matching suits stood in a line. Y/N took notice of the man in the middle. He wore glasses and a red gem around the collar of his neck. He's the asshole that lied to Gon and them in the anime.

"Welcome."

The group hesitantly followed the butlers through the house and entered a room with a table and two couches.

"Please forgive the rude reception. The lady of the house has asked us to treat you as official guests." The head butler recalled.

One of the other cleanly dressed men took aid to Gon's injuries. Warm tea was poured into cups on the nearby table. "Is that better?" He asked Gon. "Thanks!"

"Then, this place isn't the primary residence?" Kurapika questioned.

"No, this place is for the butlers." The man replied.

"Well, please make yourselves at home."

"I appreciate the hospitality, but we've come to see Killua. Can you take us to see him at once?" Leorio was quick with his words.

"That won't be necessary. Master Killua is on his way here."

"Really?" Gon jumped up with glee.

"Yes, so please wait a little longer."

The man's heartbeat quickened slightly. Y/N narrowed her eyes at the man. He's trying to convince himself that Killua's actually on his way here, when in reality, Killua is somewhere in this house. She gave the room a once over.

"That's great news, Gon!" Leorio beamed.

Kurapika glanced over at Y/N's unusually quiet demeanor. "What's wrong, Y/N? Killua's coming!" Gon jumped up once more.

She looked up at the butler who had his eyes on her. "It's just... We've been tested since we first got to the Testing Gates-"

"Actually, only three of us have been tested. Y/N, you were able to open up the gates on your first try." Kurapika corrected.

Y/N rolled her eyes, "Whatever. We've had to prove ourselves worthy of being on this property since we arrived," She crossed her arms, "And I'm not all convinced that we're just going to sit here and sip tea while we wait for Killua to show up."

The butler adjusted his glasses. "You're correct. To simply wait would be dull," He smirked, "How about we have a game to pass the time?"

"A game?" Kurapika muttered.

The man pulled out a coin. Ah yes, the coin trick. He flipped the coin up in the air and quickly caught it with his left hand. "Which hand has the coin?"

"The left one."

"So, I'll move more quickly this time."

After a few minutes of back and forth, the atmosphere changed. The girl sat up more on the chair.

"I care for Master Killua as if he were my own. His mom could barely speak. She must be heartbroken having to watch him leave. I cannot forgive it. By the time Master Killua arrives, we'll come to a decision. You were right," He looked at Y/N, "You will be tested again. You have no choice."

The girl quickly looked over her shoulder before the butlers pulled out their daggers. The three of them startled easily and hesitated. "Play the game or Canary dies," The female shrugged her shoulders, "We must be easy reads."

"This is her punishment for bringing you here against her orders. I shall explain the rules. If one of you answers incorrectly, that person is out of the game. If all of you are disqualified, I shall tell Master Killua that you left and that he will never see you again."

I am not going to lose this stupid game. Killua is smarter than him, and he'll know to come to find us.

"Your lives are hanging by a thread. Now, answer my question," He flipped the coin, "Which hand?"

They looked between each other. "Don't take too long. You have three seconds to answer. Hey. If three seconds have passed, slit her throat."

Leorio quickly answered the left hand and was disqualified. Gon, Kurapika, and Y/N were left. Kurapika then picked the right hand and was disqualified. He switched places with Y/N, so she was next to Gon.

"One second!"

"What? If you're trying to buy time, I'll kill one of your friends."

"Y/N, lend me your dagger."

Y/N pulled out her pen from her pocket and clicked it open. It formed into a small dagger. "Don't cut your eyes out." She warned.

He struck the knife through his injured eyelid. Gon paused and gave the knife back to Y/N. She clicked it once more and placed the pen into her pocket. He then taped open his eye. Smart kid, she thought to herself.

"Alright, I can see it now! Give us your best!"

The pair was able to correctly guess the hand with the coin. But that when he bumped up the difficulty level. "In that case..." He, along with two of the butlers joined in the game, "Who holds the coin now?"

Y/N and Gon looked at each other with the same look. "The person behind us."

At the same time, the door to the room opened and the boy they trained hard to get to enter, "Hey, Gotoh. Are Gon and Y/N here yet?"

Everyone turned their attention to the boy. Gon jumped up quickly, "Killua!"

The boy approached the couch, "Hey! You're here, Gon!" Along with...Kurapika?"

"I'm just an afterthought?" He sighed.

"Liorio!" "Leorio!" He yelled.

"Y/N...Hey." His demeanor changed.

She stood up and walked around the couch. This definitely did not happen in the anime. Y/N looked down at the boy. He held a sorrow look on his face.

"Do you remember what I told you during the exam?" She crossed her arms over her chest like a mother scolding her child. Y/N thought back to the first day of the Fourth Phase.

Y/N figured that was what he was trying to do. "Come here," She pulled him close to her side in a warm embrace, "Listen, Killua. You are loved. No matter what happens, I will love you unconditionally."

"As a brother-As a brother, I'll love you unconditionally." She quickly added. The girl felt the beating of his heart. My heart aches for the pain your family put you through.

"I remember." Killua looked up at her with a sharp look in his eyes.

She nodded her head, "Then you should know I didn't lie when I said those things. We're," Y/N smiled, "We're willing to put our lives on the line if it means you get to be with us out there than stuck in this place.

The world has so much to offer, but only if you accept a helping hand once in a while, Killua. I meant every word I said back there." Y/N clapped her hands together.

"Okay, so I didn't mean to ruin the mood." She made eye contact with Gotoh, "But lie to me again and I'll-"

Leorio slapped a hand over her mouth, "Y/N, don't say anything else until we've left this place." He anime sighed. The girl rolled her eyes. What a Debby-downer.

"Hey, Gotoh. I told you to let me know as soon as they arrived. What were you doing?"

"Forgive me. I had them participate in a little game."

"A game?"

"Forgive me," He smiled, "It was nothing more than a poor joke. I apologize for any aggravation. Did you enjoy yourselves?"

Joke my ass, fucker. Y/N bit her tongue. "That was really good acting." Leorio laughed nervously.

"What? Did they try doing something?"

"No, they were entertaining us." Gon reassured his friend.

"Really? Well, whatever. Anyway, let's go somewhere else. Just anywhere else right now. If we stay here my mom will give us an earful!" Killua shuttered.

"Hey, Gotoh! Listen up. I don't care what Mom says. Don't follow me."

"Understood. Please take care." He bowed.

"Let's go." Killua began walking to the door.

"You guys can go on ahead. I wanted to ask Gotoh something in private." Y/N smiled at her friends softly.

They cautiously went off ahead leaving behind Y/N and the rest of the butlers of the house. She waited until their presence was outside to speak. Gotoh remained silent. Is he upset with how things turned out?

"Sir...You can try lying, but I can tell you harbor familial emotions towards Killua. I don't know why you do, nor do I really care," Y/N glanced at the door her friends walked out of, "I know you can't leave this estate without permission. But I swear on my life that I will protect Killua. And if he does choose to come back one day, you'll know."

Y/N turned away slowly and walked towards the massive double doors. "Thank you, Canary. Your kindness doesn't go unnoticed." She reached into her bag and pulled out a bright amethyst flower.

"No," Gotoh's voice echoed softly, "We butlers feel no emotional attachment to our employers."

Y/N gave him a :/ face. "You're lying. But I'll go along with it." She shrugged.

"Y/N," She turned around to see him perform the coin toss one more time, "Well? Which hand?"

"You want me to say either hand but...You slid the coin in your left hand down your sleeve. There's only one coin in your hands, the right one."

He paused. Slowly, he opened his hands. The colored coin was in the right hand, and there was nothing in the left one. He's really not going to reveal the coin trick to me? She smiled, "I wish you luck. I'm sure the missus of the house won't be too pleased to hear about Killua."

She then walked out of the room, and then the house. Her friends were waiting at the front door. The girl swung open the front door and promptly announced, "Lunch is on me, hoes!"

"Oh yeah, you owe us from the exam, Y/N." Gon smiled up at her as they made their way down the mountain.

"I've been looking forward to this since the First Phase you know. Plus eating the food Seaquant made us wasn't too appetizing." Y/N recalled.

The group slowly made their way off the mountain. They passed through the stone fencing the Gon had punched through, and eventually found the house that they had taken refuge in. There was a light on in the living room.

They entered the house and found Seaquant and Zebro seated on opposite ends of the room. Quick hellos were exchanged before the group took off once more to the Testing Gates.

By the time they reached the gates, the sun was beginning to peak through. "We can take the bus back to the town. Let's get out of here." Killua opened the large gates, and the group took one last look back at the Zoldyck estate.

This is the last day that we're all going to be together until September 1st. Y/N took the first step out of the estate. September 1st...We're all going to be different people. Kurapika is going to be depressed out of his mind, Leorio is going to go all dad for Gon, and Gon and Killua are going to be so much stronger.

But what will happen to me? Is Shari going to show up in Yorknew too? Gon and Killua jumped onto her back. Y/N lost her balance and fell to the ground with a loud thud. "You bitches are getting fucked later!"

"Hey! Be nice to her!" Leorio scolded, and helped her up.

Killua stuck his tongue out at the tall man whilst Gon hastily apologized. The girl let out a breathy laugh. But before we part ways, I need to tell them about the thing. Especially for Kurapika's sake. She cleared her throat.

"During lunch, I need to tell you all something important too," She paused, "It kind of has to do with the thing you saw me do on Zevil Island, Killua."

"I was wondering when you were going to bring that up again." Killua sighed.

"Does it have to do with how you were able to open the Testing Gates easily?" Said Gon.

Killua looked up at the girl with a raised brow, "I didn't realize how much stronger you got."

She waved him off quickly, "Before anyone adds to this conversation, don't. I want to talk about all of this in-depth over lunch before we all part ways."

"I agree. I have many questions to ask you. I'm hoping that you'll be honest with me." Kurapika gripped his bag tightly.

"Of course," She sighed, "I'm going to tell you guys where I'm from, and how I know the things I know."

I'm not from here! Y/N blinked. Oh how badly I want to scream that out loud. But I have to wait. I have to tell them before this story progresses any further. "Let's get going then." Kurapika smiled under the warmth of the rising sun.

Yes, let's get going.

- - -

Gon, Killua, Kurapika, Leorio, and Y/N have finally left the bubble of the Zoldyck estate. After unforgettable encounters with members of the house, they've come to see a piece of what it's like to be a Zoldyck.

But what lies ahead for the group? What revelations will Y/N unleash? Will Kurapika finally put his trust in her?

~Special Author's Note ~

So for Halloween this year I'm planning on dressing up as Y/N (her outfit is going to be mentioned in a future chapter, and I thought it would be fun)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.7K 1.1K 12
(Y/N) was just a girl, living a boring life, but she suddenly wakes up in a strange world, with a peculiar clown taking interest in her. Eventual le...
2.6K 65 19
my first story based off the hunterxhunter anime show. feedback is greatly appreciated:) read and enjoy started: August 1 2020 finished?: August 15 2...
194K 5.3K 35
(Y/n) is an assassin for the (L/n) family. She's gone to participate in the Hunter Exams in an attempt to escape her assassin career. It should be a...
515K 17K 43
"ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴇʏᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ. ɴᴏᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ᴄᴏʟᴏᴜʀ ʙᴜᴛ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴛʜᴇʏ ʜᴏʟᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ." "ᴡʜʏ ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴇʟʟɪɴɢ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ?" "ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜꜱᴇ ɪ'ᴍ ɪɴ...